Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,892 members, 7,863,050 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 10:59 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (8285) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6289250 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8282) (8283) (8284) (8285) (8286) (8287) (8288) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Shaytun: 11:35am On Jul 12, 2020
jln115:

- You were the one that brought up the whole Boko Haram argument not me.

- Kenya is also battling a terrorist group that has also displaced millions...ever heard of al Shabab?

- Not a Fallacy is a Fact mate!......google is your friend cool

- South African mercenaries wink

- True!! won't argue!! South Africa is arguably one of the best and most experienced at COIN warfare in the world.....hence hiring South African mercenaries was a great decision cool

- Most estimates I've read put it at around 6000

—To justify one of the reason why we are low on GHI score—which is the main argument.

**Estimated 3m internally displaced person in the northeast.

—Foreign refugees in IDP camp’s are not included in GHI metrics.

—I don’t need google to tell me what I know.. which is you didn’t lead the victory against M23..you were a participant.

—Not the SANDF......just the mercenaries(STTEP)
** we all know what happen when you face the Seleka rebels in CAR.

—-Most estimates you’ve seen then are wrong...those involved in the action on the ground disagree with you.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 11:39am On Jul 12, 2020
TzTz TzTz
Dar es salaam

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:39am On Jul 12, 2020
Just30:
your write ups looks like those of someone who constantly hallucinate

grin grin grin grin

I dont need to associate Ghana with any country for it to stand out as far developed than kenya because it is crystal clear to everyone.
The Nigerians are clear in their minds about that including you kenyans.

I wont waste one second of my life stressing those FACTS

As to how you guys have drag this discussion on for 8000pages is what comes strange to me because,

It is also clear that nigeria in it problems is also more developed than kenya and stating those facts in a single sentence is not does not make it less true.

You have gone on each sector comparison with Nigeria and come short.

What you want to say but too afraid is that, Ghana is 100 years above kenya in development hence why kenya has been learning since independence.

it's not my fault that nigeria gave you a heartbreak. Blame the facts. The last 20pages that you have tried flexing muscle with them has been an eye opener.
The banterer can't be quota-witted to post slummy stinking and calling your country zooo.
The banterer is one great ally that can defend country from outsider the contrary situation is what reflects.
Mr hobbit. I know your plan, just go direct to the point a post in embolden apology on behalf of vankelvin and ask your big bros if they can offer you one last opportunity to suck their d*cks.
After that you can enjoy your mouse soup is peace as we'll welcome your lies open heartedly smiley

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by James4bright(m): 11:40am On Jul 12, 2020
KingCold:
All you know is gettin people banned coward.

TMKsouth is gone, same with IronGalaxy. We keep taking you all out, one by one.

Nairaland isn't a place for xenophobia.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 11:40am On Jul 12, 2020
That's because you see Lagos pictures here and your judgement is based on what you've seen so far..

Wait till you see current pictures from the other cities.

Shma:
Lagos is developed than any west Africa city. the only problem with Lagos is planning., if they implement zoning laws it will be miles ahead.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 11:43am On Jul 12, 2020
United republic
TZ TzTz

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 11:43am On Jul 12, 2020
vankelvin:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
''Nobody gives a sh*t'' yet my comments attract you Apes from that shithole naija. grin grin grin You Apes are still crying over my comments grin grin

Ok
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 11:43am On Jul 12, 2020
vankelvin:
That's because you see Lagos pictures here and your judgement is based on what you've seen so far..

Wait till you see current pictures from the other cities.

Post the pictures from those other countries or shut it...
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 11:44am On Jul 12, 2020
Your opinion is subjective.

Moreover, nigerians fit all the worst descriptions that comes from their mouths.

samorobo:

Atleast you agree that you are a senile joke and a nuisance also...I on the other hand don't agree that I am demented. .that would also be you..
So hurry up and agree to that as well grin I am waiting. .
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 11:45am On Jul 12, 2020
Tanzania's pics

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 11:47am On Jul 12, 2020
kisasa waterfalls, Tanzania

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 11:50am On Jul 12, 2020
Mount meru,Tanzania
Mount Kilimanjaro is seen at a distance

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 11:52am On Jul 12, 2020
Bleached Ape, you still look like an Ape inside-out cool undecided

samorobo:

My opinions has to fry fish for you to know that your are a fool...smh no wonder you will remain foolish till death grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 11:53am On Jul 12, 2020
jln115:
Except the Bigmac index is generally excepted as the most comprehensive index when measuring currencies.

The coke index and others like it only exist since not every country has Mcdonalds in their country..........Like Nigeria cool
lol, niggar's trying to chip in cheap shade to deviate albeit in futily. the stance still remains that u've never heard of it till u encoured enchanter. ur remaining rants is tantamount to beating a dead horse..... And yes, we have mcdonald's here, dont know about ya.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 11:53am On Jul 12, 2020
Dar es salaam city at a low tide
TzTz

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 11:55am On Jul 12, 2020
vankelvin:
Bleached Ape, you still look like an Ape inside-out cool undecided

I hope you can see you are out of words. ..the next thing is you loosing the few remaining brain cell that hasn't rot away.....so sad for you grin

vankelvin:
Your opinion is subjective.

Moreover, nigerians fit all the worst descriptions that comes from their mouths.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 11:56am On Jul 12, 2020
I have heard you nigerians argue a number of times saying nigeria is ahead of South Africa so this shit you are saying isn't new.

samorobo:

Nonsense. .we've posted tge best of rose countries our damn self...even an Ivorian, sengalese ,cape verdIan knows our cities is very,very far ahead of theirs..your empty noise doesn't change shiit....

Let wait for sengalese diamondio city..that seems to be coming up well..
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 11:59am On Jul 12, 2020
I said you have HIV bull.

jln115:
WTF are you talking about bru?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 11:59am On Jul 12, 2020
Metro brt buses,Dar es salaam

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 11:59am On Jul 12, 2020
vankelvin:
I have heard you nigerians argue a number of times saying nigeria is ahead of South Africa so this shit you are saying isn't new.

You are a fool hobbit grin post their cities or shut it..
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 12:00pm On Jul 12, 2020
[s]
Shma:
it's not my fault that nigeria gave you a heartbreak. Blame the facts and the last 20pages that you have tried flexing your muscle with them has been an eye opener.
The banterer can't be quota-witted to post slummy stinking and calling your country zooo.
The banterer is one great ally that can defend country from outsider the contrary situation is what reflects.
Mr hobbit. I know your plan, just go direct to the point a post in embolden apology on behalf of vankelvin and ask your big bros if they can offer you one last opportunity to suck their d*cks.
After that you can enjoy your mouse soup is peace as we'll welcome your lies open heartedly smiley
[/s]

No sense in it as usual

your write up is all around the place and incoherent
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jul 12, 2020
theenchanter:
lol, niggar's trying to chip in cheap shade to deviate albeit in futily. the stance still remains that u've never heard of it till u encoured enchanter. ur remaining rants is tantamount to beating a dead horse..... And yes, we have mcdonald's here, dont know about ya.
Bro you are arguing with yourself grin grin grin.......I don't have an ego problem like you, hence I already admitted I didn't know about the coke index or French fry index.

Show me a Nigerian mcdonalds wink
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 12:03pm On Jul 12, 2020
Kaporogwe waterfalls, Tanzania

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jul 12, 2020
vankelvin:
I said you have HIV bull.

What?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 12:04pm On Jul 12, 2020
jln115:

Bro you are arguing with yourself grin grin grin.......I don't have an ego problem like you, hence I already admitted I didn't know about the coke index or French fry index.

Show me a Nigerian mcdonalds wink

Atleast you are learning something here laaitje....very soon you will be paying your tuition fee...we can't keep offering this services for free..
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 12:06pm On Jul 12, 2020
The highest point in Africa is in Tanzania

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 12:08pm On Jul 12, 2020
How can I post their pictures? Really?

Can you post the best pictures of Kenya more than the Kenyan's?
Can Kenyan's also post the best of nigeria more than nigerian's will do?

Sometimes you need to use your head and speak like a sensible being. grin grin

samorobo:

Post the pictures from those other countries or shut it...
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 12:11pm On Jul 12, 2020
backward citizens grin grin grin

samorobo:

You are a fool hobbit grin post their cities or shut it..
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 12:15pm On Jul 12, 2020
vankelvin:
How can I post their pictures? Really?

Can you post the best pictures of Kenya more than the Kenyan's?
Can Kenyan's also post the best of nigeria more than nigerian's will do?

Sometimes you need to use your head and speak like a sensible being. grin grin

Yes I can..forget it dont bother using your head cos it not working..try your ass this time around. .

Now back to the topic..are you not the one that said their cities are better than ours. .so why not post that pics that convinced about your opinion let us all see....
What a fool. .
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jul 12, 2020
Shaytun:

—To justify one of the reason why we are low on GHI score—which is the main argument.

**Estimated 3m internally displaced person in the northeast.

—Foreign refugees in IDP camp’s are not included in GHI metrics.

—I don’t need google to tell me what I know.. which is you didn’t lead the victory against M23..you were a participant.

—Not the SANDF......just the mercenaries(STTEP)
** we all know what happen when you face the Seleka rebels in CAR.

—-Most estimates you’ve seen then are wrong...those involved in the action on the ground disagree with you.
- Nigeria had a horrible GHI rating before the Boko Haram insurgency so what's your point?

- We contributed the most men, the most equipment and its widely excepted that our Gunships were the driving force to defeating the M23 since the were much better than the Mi24 used by the Ukrainians...........the FIB is also currently under the command of Brigadier General Patrick Dube cool

- South African mercenaries come from the SADF/SANDF mate cool...........you think they trained themselves?

- Yes we all know what happened with Seleka........200 South African soldiers fighting 3000 Seleka rebels, to the point that Seleka raised the white flag and asked for a cease fire wink..........also 13 dead vs over 800 dead rebels

- Boko Haram has around 6000 members according to NGOs........that's the facts we have on hand and that's what im using cool
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jul 12, 2020
samorobo:

Atleast you are learning something here laaitje....very soon you will be paying your tuition fee...we can't keep offering this services for free..

Just like I taught you that Enugu isn't in Canada, and the ARA was ever sold to South Africa or the UN cool
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 12:17pm On Jul 12, 2020
vankelvin:
backward citizens grin grin grin

Vankelvin take a break you are loosing it...it's pretty obvious you have nothing else to say...
Did Your catchy phrases decided to go on vacation grin grin grin lol, lol, lol...

(1) (2) (3) ... (8282) (8283) (8284) (8285) (8286) (8287) (8288) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.