Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,877 members, 7,862,949 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 09:41 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (8286) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6289066 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8283) (8284) (8285) (8286) (8287) (8288) (8289) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 12:18pm On Jul 12, 2020
jln115:
Just like I taught you that Enugu isn't in Canada, and the ARA was ever sold to South Africa or the UN cool

Dude don't make this about me...it's about you laaitje...
You didn't teach me shiit. . grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jul 12, 2020
samorobo:

Dude don't make this about me...it's about you laaitje...
You didn't teach me shiit. . grin grin grin
Yes I did teach you Sammy boy wink
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 12:20pm On Jul 12, 2020
jln115:

Bro you are arguing with yourself grin grin grin.......I don't have an ego problem like you, hence I already admitted I didn't know about the coke index or French fry index.

Show me a Nigerian mcdonalds wink
lol, i should show u a mcdonald in nigeria.... Lmao. U should search that urself, that kinda job fits u properly.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 12:21pm On Jul 12, 2020
jln115:
Yes I did teach you Sammy boy wink

Nah...
Now that a lie LIAR grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jul 12, 2020
theenchanter:
lol, i should show u a mcdonald in nigeria.... Lmao. U should search that urself, that kinda job fits u properly.
I did search for Mcdonalds in Nigeria and there are none wink
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jul 12, 2020
samorobo:

Nah...
Now that a lie LIAR grin grin grin
That's the truth my boy wink

At least now you know Enugu is not in Canada and the Ara has never been sold to SA or the Un....

Oh and I taught you what BRTs are and that Abuja doesn't have it!! grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 12:26pm On Jul 12, 2020
jln115:
That's the truth my boy wink

Okay let me think for a sec...

THINKING : Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....Nope..Nah...I can't remember yo u teaching me shiit.. grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jul 12, 2020
samorobo:

Okay let me think for a sec...

THINKING : Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....Nope..Nah...I can't remember yo u teaching me shiit..
That would be your goldfish like memory then grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 12:27pm On Jul 12, 2020
jln115:
I did search for Mcdonalds in Nigeria and there are none wink
keep searching, thats ur job for today.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 12:28pm On Jul 12, 2020
Yes because I have been to lagos and Abidjan before so I can judge it well,
And I have seen some current pictures and the place is dope.
Even Dakar is dope than your lagos. If all these other cities take photographs of their cities just like Nigerian's do like you will hide your pictures.

samorobo:

Yes I can..forget it dont bother using your head cos it not working..try your ass this time around. .

Now back to the topic..are you not the one that said their cities are better than ours. .so why not post that pics that convinced about your opinion let us all see....
What a fool. .
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 12:28pm On Jul 12, 2020
jln115:
That would be your goldfish like memory then grin grin grin

Nope that would be your hallucinated imaginations tell you otherwise. . cool
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 12:29pm On Jul 12, 2020
And what have you said so far?

samorobo:

Vankelvin take a break you are loosing it...it's pretty obvious you have nothing else to say...
Did Your catchy phrases decided to go on vacation grin grin grin lol, lol, lol...
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 12:31pm On Jul 12, 2020
vankelvin:
Yes because I have been to lagos and Abidjan before so I can judge it well,
And I have seen some current pictures and the place is dope.
Even Dakar is dope than your lagos. If all these other cities take photographs of their cities just like Nigerian's does like you will hide your pictures.

Firstly naija pics are very,very scarce on the net ..most are old. .

Secondly post that pics you saw or shut it...talk is very cheap like your underwear grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 12:32pm On Jul 12, 2020
vankelvin:
And what have you said so far?

That you are a big fool grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jul 12, 2020
theenchanter:
keep searching, thats ur job for today.
There ain't no Mcdonalds in Nigeria grin grin grin grin grin I can search unicorns on google and that would be the same as searching for Mcdonalds in Nigeria........they dont exist wink
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jul 12, 2020
samorobo:

Nope that would be your hallucinated imaginations tell you otherwise. . cool
Except its not hallucinations mate......there are actual posts where ive taught you Enugu isn't in Canada and the Ara was never sold to the UN or SA
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 12:34pm On Jul 12, 2020
Scarce ko, lying ni..

you guys have taking pictures of all the nook and cranny of your country..
Perhaps you guys are waiting for Eco city to take new pictures.

Unlike other West African countries where its difficult to get pictures of many important areas.

samorobo:

Firstly naija pics are very,very scarce on the net ..most are old. .

Secondly post that pics you saw or shut it...talk is very cheap like your underwear grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jul 12, 2020
Just30:
[s][/s]

No sense in it as usual

your write up is all around the place and incoherent

Fact is your enemy . cool
Now go enjoy your mouse delicacy.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 12:36pm On Jul 12, 2020
The foolish one is the person you see in your mirror grin grin

samorobo:

That you are a big fool grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 12:36pm On Jul 12, 2020
jln115:
There ain't no Mcdonalds in Nigeria grin grin grin grin grin I can search unicorns on google and that would be the same as searching for Mcdonalds in Nigeria........they dont exist wink
lol, i'm loving this.... I like to ride on other's ignorance.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Samorobo2: 12:37pm On Jul 12, 2020
cool
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Samorobo2: 12:39pm On Jul 12, 2020
vankelvin:
Scarce ko, lying ni..

you guys have taking pictures of all the nook and cranny of your country..
Perhaps you guys are waiting for Eco city to take new pictures.

Unlike other West African countries where its difficult to get pictures of many important areas.

Oversabi is your problem...we are the ones in our country and we know place we find so hard to get on the net but an agboloshie idiot like you think he knows our country more than us and everything can be found on the net..

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 12:39pm On Jul 12, 2020
The West

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 12:43pm On Jul 12, 2020
The West grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jul 12, 2020
theenchanter:
lol, i'm loving this.... I like to ride on other's ignorance.
The only one being ignorant here is you mate...............If there was a Mcdonalds in Nigeria you would've posted it already wink
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 12:43pm On Jul 12, 2020
Shma:
Fact is your enemy . cool
Now go enjoy your mouse delicacy.
All i post are facts kiddo
so how would i hate it?

im not you who hates facts such that, things that are not contestable, you contest.

good luck hunting for porcupine to eat grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jul 12, 2020
samorobo:

There is no way SA has more branded,top notch ,high end hotels and resorts than dubai...their tourism is more executive and high class than The whole of SA...

The kind of luxury hotel in dubai cannot he seen anywhere on the african soil....they receive 16m tourist annually in dubai only ..now tell me how many SA recieves annually ?...do you think those 16m visitors lodges in the air..

I don't know about malls but your cubicle sized mall is nothing compared to those in dubai, let's be honest...
Dubai malls are mega and massive. ..a Single mall in dubai would probably make up 70 of your cubicle sized malls packed together. ....there is a reason why some of tge world biggest mall is in dubai...I thing the dubai mall is tge second biggest in the world if not the biggest.

What do you mean by roads...the massive ,complex road network in dubai give those in new York headache save for the small potato joburg...

Hospitals. .That's another lie...the city of dubai is among top cities in the world with the highest amount of hospital. ..

Lol are dare you to check shopping malls, SA has 6th largest

Do research on how many it has and how big they are.

Lets do this post references where you got your info
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jul 12, 2020
samorobo:

There is no way SA has more branded,top notch ,high end hotels and resorts than dubai...their tourism is more executive and high class than The whole of SA...

The kind of luxury hotel in dubai cannot he seen anywhere on the african soil....they receive 16m tourist annually in dubai only ..now tell me how many SA recieves annually ?...do you think those 16m visitors lodges in the air..

I don't know about malls but your cubicle sized mall is nothing compared to those in dubai, let's be honest...
Dubai malls are mega and massive. ..a Single mall in dubai would probably make up 70 of your cubicle sized malls packed together. ....there is a reason why some of tge world biggest mall is in dubai...I thing the dubai mall is tge second biggest in the world if not the biggest.

What do you mean by roads...the massive ,complex road network in dubai give those in new York headache save for the small potato joburg...

Hospitals. .That's another lie...the city of dubai is among top cities in the world with the highest amount of hospital. ..

The biggest mall is in china
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 12:46pm On Jul 12, 2020
The West

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Samorobo2: 12:48pm On Jul 12, 2020
vankelvin:
The foolish one is the person you see in your mirror grin grin

Yes we all know you are foolish...not a thing have changed since you became foolish grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 12:49pm On Jul 12, 2020
The West cool

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Samorobo2: 12:49pm On Jul 12, 2020
Austine1213:

Lol are dare you to check shopping malls, SA has 6th largest

Do research on how many it has and how big they are.

Lets do this post references where you got your info

Big in numbers..how big in size is yours to theirs...

Their malls are majorly mega due to heavy shopping from large visitors..

(1) (2) (3) ... (8283) (8284) (8285) (8286) (8287) (8288) (8289) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.