Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,957 members, 7,848,889 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:33 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (8392) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6264582 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8389) (8390) (8391) (8392) (8393) (8394) (8395) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by chrisooblog: 11:48am On Jul 26, 2020
caught red handed grin

samorobo:

Ok this motherfvcker just shot himself in the ass....how do you know WATHONI if you haven't watched that show...ladies and gentlemen we have another biggest BBN fan from Kenya...good you've join the club...U are welcome "the latest bbn fan"

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 11:49am On Jul 26, 2020
TayserMahrii:

fortunately we won't allow you to launch your misery on us. We are too smart to give you company,,,misery loves company. I think last week several of your peeps were arrested for illegal stay. Among other things we won't allow our gene pool to be infiltrated by Nigerians. We consider that sacrilegious grin

You are making noise delhi grin the misery is already in pipeline and getting implemented gradually...you need to get the memo and anticipated the misery we are bring cos it's coming...

"Nigerians are not coming, they have arrived". (suspenseful music playing at the background) grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:54am On Jul 26, 2020
samorobo:

So how does this refute what I said...

Lol at this point yiu wouldn't be needing a screenshot cos you are the screenshot itself grin grin just enjoy BBN in peace and tell me who your favourite housemate is grin grin grin

Certain lady by the name Pavor3 would know. I still need a screenshot cuz I got to know wathoni from you right here. Now that I know her, she's my favorite for no reason except she shares my nationality. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 11:56am On Jul 26, 2020
TayserMahrii:

But you posted her photo a few days ago when you proclaimed your love for her Kenyan-Nigerian roots grin

Nope I posted group photo with her and other ladies...but I never mentioned her name...lol you shot your self in the ass..good to see we are entertaining down there in kibera amidst this lockdown grin grin grin just tell us your favourite housemate and quite the pretense..you blew your cover already..

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:58am On Jul 26, 2020
samorobo:

You are making noise delhi grin the misery is already in pipeline and getting implemented gradually...you need to get the memo and anticipated the misery we are bring cos it's coming...

"Nigerians are not coming, they have arrived". (suspenseful music playing at the background) grin

No Ibrahim, the misery stays in Nigeria. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 11:58am On Jul 26, 2020
TayserMahrii:

Certain lady by the name Pavor3 would know. I still need a screenshot cuz I got to know wathoni from you right here. Now that I know her, she's my favorite for no reason except she shares my nationality. grin

You I the proof I would have given...I never mentioned her name cos even then I never knew her name...
I knew you would picking WATHONI grin I hope you are enjoying the show down there in kibera...

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 11:59am On Jul 26, 2020
TayserMahrii:

No Ibrahim, the misery stays in Nigeria. grin

Nah Delhi, the misery is being implemented as we speak...
Never forget we are not arriving but ARRIVED grin

Kenya is officially gone for grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jul 26, 2020
samorobo:

Nope I posted group photo with her and other ladies...but I never mentioned her name...lol you shot your self in the ass..good to see we are entertaining down there in kibera amidst this lockdown grin grin grin just tell us your favourite housemate and quite the pretense..you blew your cover already..

I simply googled her name. The tab is still fresh I can show you once you post the screenshot as agreed grin I still recall how you proclaimed your undying love for her Kenyan side of the family. The association is exactly what you live for grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 12:04pm On Jul 26, 2020
TayserMahrii:

I simply googled her name. The tab is still fresh I can show you once you post the screenshot as agreed grin I still recall how you proclaimed your undying love for her Kenyan side of the family. The association is exactly what you live for grin grin

You would have said that earlier if that was the case...your brain just thought about this lie quite late...
Enjoy the show as don't forget to use the hashtags #BBNAIJA when you are tweeting okay grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jul 26, 2020
samorobo:

You I the proof I would have given...I never mentioned her name cos even then I never knew her name...
I knew you would picking WATHONI grin I hope you are enjoying the show down there in kibera...

So you never knew her name but knew she was half Kenyan. See i said,, to you only the KENYAN part matters. Not even her name grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jul 26, 2020
samorobo:

Nah Delhi, the misery is being implemented as we speak...
Never forget we are not arriving but ARRIVED grin

Kenya is officially gone for grin

The misery is actually being implemented at some place known as Roysambu, Little Nigeria. grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jul 26, 2020
samorobo:

You would have said that earlier if that was the case...your brain just thought about this lie quite late...
Enjoy the show as don't forget to use the hashtags #BBNAIJA when you are tweeting okay grin grin

No amount of soothing will make me watch bibi grin grin you can even get down on your knees and I still won't. But Wathoni can win whatever the hell it is them folks win over there at bibi grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Mzal3ndo(m): 12:52pm On Jul 26, 2020
Kazikazi:
Do u believe that lie of 1,000 dollars?

Check this dude below.A guy has about 2,000 cows. This is a guy who managed to unearth the world's biggest tanzanite gemstone. He sold and was quickly pronounced as Tanzania's newest millionaire.And all along he was classified as poor in all official data ( IMF, world bank,and gov data).

But that was a lie!
Anyone who owns 2,000 cows isn't poor! And to prove that,a guy had some of his children studying in private school.Yes,he afforded that by selling some of his cows.Look at how he dresses,no designer clothes, no big watches!

So this man,with all his 2,000 cows was recorded as poor.All,or most of 30+ million cows in TZ are owned by ordinary folks who are said to be poor.But is that true? Can a poor man afford to own 2,000 cows? Can a poor man manage to send his children to private schools?

That is how TZ is underreported in many many sectors

That is exactly what is was thinking of.... Tanzanian aren't poor in the term of wealth owned but rather poor in how much in the bank you have. In the US a person owning 5 acres of land wouldn't be considered poor in anyway, since their net worth would be the sum of value of all assets minus the debts they have. In Tanzania it is not hard to see a "poor farmer" with 20 acres of land or more or with 500+ cows. Taking Laizer as a study case a cow in Tanzania sells for about $700 so 2000 would be $1,400,000 he would be ranked as a millionaire in Europe or the States but in Tanzania he is a poor cattle owner.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Abohboy: 1:51pm On Jul 26, 2020
Mzal3ndo:

That is exactly what is was thinking of.... Tanzanian aren't poor in the term of wealth owned but rather poor in how much in the bank you have. In the US a person owning 5 acres of land wouldn't be considered poor in anyway, since their net worth would be the sum of value of all assets minus the debts they have. In Tanzania it is not hard to see a "poor farmer" with 20 acres of land or more or with 500+ cows. Taking Laizer as a study case a cow in Tanzania sells for about $700 so 2000 would be $1,400,000 he would be ranked as a millionaire in Europe or the States but in Tanzania he is a poor cattle owner.

But they don’t sell their cows do they, they keep the cows for their milk and blood, Tanzania still imports milk and beef, even though they have over 20 million cows. The productivity of the cows isn’t very high that’s what I mean by subsistent farming they farm for themselves not for an industry which is where the problem is.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jul 26, 2020
Kick off time, is your city represented? grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Abohboy: 2:42pm On Jul 26, 2020
Shma:
Kick off time, is your city represented? grin

Which game is this, Liverpool already won so what’s happening now.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by misky2000(m): 5:09pm On Jul 26, 2020
A question to Nigerians, among the airport and airport terminals been built in Nigeria how will you guys rank them according to size, beauty and capacity.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by misky2000(m): 5:22pm On Jul 26, 2020
Abohboy if the info about the Olympics complex in Ebonyi state is correct and it's actually been built how will you compare it to akwa ibom sport complex. Infact which state would you say is developing faster between Ebonyi and Akwa ibom because their governors are actually the best currently in Nigeria to me.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 6:23pm On Jul 26, 2020
KASOA-Gomoa Fetteh (Central Region) GH

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 6:25pm On Jul 26, 2020
KASOA (Central Region) GH

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 6:35pm On Jul 26, 2020
Some random pics of Accra..GH

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 6:40pm On Jul 26, 2020
Tema City...GH

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by zhike: 6:45pm On Jul 26, 2020
Kenya is 100% ahead of Nigeria.
In Nigeria there is rebels , no rebels in Kenya
In Nigeria there is tribal wars , no tribal wars in kenya
In Nigeria there is religious war, no religious way in Kenya
In order to be successful in Nigeria you must go outside Nigeria, you can be successful in Kenya
Nigeria are lawlessness, Kenyan are law abiding citizens
Kenyans learns from South Africa, Nigerians hate South Africa because is developed than Nigeria .

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 6:54pm On Jul 26, 2020
Well said. Nigeria,Chad, Niger, Mali, CAR, Sudan, South Sudan are one big mess.
zhike:
In order to be successful in Nigeria you must go outside Nigeria, you can be successful in Nigeria
Kenyans learns from South Africa, Nigerians hate South Africa because is developed than Nigeria .

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 6:55pm On Jul 26, 2020
Look like Juba South Sudan or such kind of place.
vankelvin:
Some random pics of Accra..GH

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 7:00pm On Jul 26, 2020
To imagine Ghana or any Nigeria slumpolis can compete with Nairobi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f04btVKbQ5Y
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by zhike: 7:05pm On Jul 26, 2020
rvp20182:
Well said. Nigeria,Chad, Niger, Mali, CAR, Sudan, South Sudan are one big mess.
The reason why Nigeria is not developing is because Nigerians are enemy of progress.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jul 26, 2020
Abohboy:

But they don’t sell their cows do they, they keep the cows for their milk and blood, Tanzania still imports milk and beef, even though they have over 20 million cows. The productivity of the cows isn’t very high that’s what I mean by subsistent farming they farm for themselves not for an industry which is where the problem is.

So basically 1 in 3 has a cow in Tanzania

How is that wealth, so i would say each one has wealth of $124, not so wealthy after all.

Good analysis by the way
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jul 26, 2020
zhike:
In order to be successful in Nigeria you must go outside Nigeria, you can be successful in Kenya
Cough.............Al Shabaab..............cough.......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by chrisooblog: 7:51pm On Jul 26, 2020
zhike:
lol this must be the Kenyan suffering and smiling.

Alsabab says hi.

2008 election crisis says hello.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by christejames(m): 7:55pm On Jul 26, 2020
misky2000:
A question to Nigerians, among the airport and airport terminals been built in Nigeria how will you guys rank them according to size, beauty and capacity.

Among the airports currently being constructed in Nigeria, ranking them based on the size of the the runway, I will go thus.

1. Anambra Airport.
2. Victor Attah Airport (Uyo airport).
3. Ebonyi airport.
4. Bayelsa airport (although completed now).

According to beauty, comparing the aforementioned airports (some still at prototype stage with skeletal works done now).

1. Anambra Airport (rendering).
2. Victor Attah Airport (already has a terminal but constructing a new international terminal).
3. Ebonyi Airport (rendering).
4. Bayelsa Airport (completed).

Note: the aforementioned airports are being constructed by the various state government not the Federal government.

6 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 8:49pm On Jul 26, 2020
Austine1213:

So basically 1 in 3 has a cow in Tanzania

How is that wealth, so i would say each one has wealth of $124, not so wealthy after all.

Good analysis by the way
You are stupid!
Tanzania has over 30 million cows.Most of the herds are in informal economy.Not every man in TZ has a cow.What we try showing here is how much money is unreported in that sector.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8389) (8390) (8391) (8392) (8393) (8394) (8395) ... (9933)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.