Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,281 members, 7,836,254 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (8393) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6244416 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8390) (8391) (8392) (8393) (8394) (8395) (8396) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 8:56pm On Jul 26, 2020
Abohboy:

But they don’t sell their cows do they, they keep the cows for their milk and blood, Tanzania still imports milk and beef, even though they have over 20 million cows. The productivity of the cows isn’t very high that’s what I mean by subsistent farming they farm for themselves not for an industry which is where the problem is.
We gave u an example of a guy who owns 2,000 cows with his children attending private schools! How is he paying that if he don't sell cows and milk? And yes,some masais do drink cows blood,and again,not every cattle herder in TZ is a Masai.Actually, a sukuma tribe has more cows than anyone else in TZ.
Tanzania have stopped importing milk.The gov have increased import tariff by over 1,000% to curb imports.

With over 30 million cows,TZ can't be short of milk and meat.

http://www.xinhuanet.com/english/2019-06/07/c_138122698.html

https://allafrica.com/stories/201810030671.html
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 9:02pm On Jul 26, 2020
Tanzania tztztztz
Lake singida

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 9:07pm On Jul 26, 2020
How are Tanzania's rural areas looklike?
Tztztz

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 9:13pm On Jul 26, 2020
Tanzania
Ordinary folks at iringa Town

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 9:41pm On Jul 26, 2020
Tanzania TzTz
Ordinary folks in Dar es salaam

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 9:49pm On Jul 26, 2020
theenchanter:
alfred rewane is d place where d richest black man and one of d richest black women on earth are building their towers directly opposite eachother.

Remind me again..what's the name of that Dangote tower..
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 9:51pm On Jul 26, 2020
TayserMahrii:

So you never knew her name but knew she was half Kenyan. See i said,, to you only the KENYAN part matters. Not even her name grin grin

Yeah that cos she said she's Kenyan....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 9:53pm On Jul 26, 2020
TayserMahrii:

The misery is actually being implemented at some place known as Roysambu, Little Nigeria. grin

Little Nigeria is Karen...we are making Karen our headquarter of all our brutal implementations on Kenyans and their generations to come...

Nigerians have arrived, we are not coming grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 9:55pm On Jul 26, 2020
TayserMahrii:

No amount of soothing will make me watch bibi grin grin you can even get down on your knees and I still won't. But Wathoni can win whatever the hell it is them folks win over there at bibi grin grin

You. Are already watching it..I bet you are doing that right now in kibera...
Do the just forget to vote your favourite contestants WATHONI....we generate good revenue from those votes..I think over 5bn naira came In through voting from outside Nigeria last year...
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 9:59pm On Jul 26, 2020
Mzal3ndo:

That is exactly what is was thinking of.... Tanzanian aren't poor in the term of wealth owned but rather poor in how much in the bank you have. In the US a person owning 5 acres of land wouldn't be considered poor in anyway, since their net worth would be the sum of value of all assets minus the debts they have. In Tanzania it is not hard to see a "poor farmer" with 20 acres of land or more or with 500+ cows. Taking Laizer as a study case a cow in Tanzania sells for about $700 so 2000 would be $1,400,000 he would be ranked as a millionaire in Europe or the States but in Tanzania he is a poor cattle owner.
Very good analysis!

Yes its weird to see a guy like laizer been classified as poor while he owned thousands of cattles.That's just a glimpse of what is going on in many Tanzania's families.We have folks who have acres of farms,planting their stuff,harvesting and sell it without any official data! We have folks owning cattle's,selling some of them and running their life without anything known in official gov data.We have folks owning logistic companies without registering them,making monies while every gov statistics mentioning them as poor men.The only thing the gov have tried to do in past two years is formalizing the smale scale mining industry,that's the reason we have seen the huge increases of number of millionaires in these last few years.
The GOT should do the same thing by formalizing agriculture, livestock, real estate and logistics.I can't understand why they fail to set up ranches for all those wandering herders.I think that could boost gov revenues and milk collection.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 10:03pm On Jul 26, 2020
zhike:
Kenya is 100% ahead of Nigeria.
In Nigeria there is rebels , no rebels in Kenya
In Nigeria there is tribal wars , no tribal wars in kenya
In Nigeria there is religious war, no religious way in Kenya
In order to be successful in Nigeria you must go outside Nigeria, you can be successful in Kenya
Nigeria are lawlessness, Kenyan are law abiding citizens
Kenyans learns from South Africa, Nigerians hate South Africa because is developed than Nigeria .

- Bokoharam is to Nigeria as Al Shabaab is to kenya
- stop lying tribalism exist in Kenya and it's very strong...wonder no more why the kikuyu's have monopolized Kenya seat of power for decades..
- wtf do you mean by religious war.
- that's a lie..our middle class is higher than yours, some of the richest black personalities are right here in Nigeria and guess what they all made that moola right here ..
- stupid talk..where was it said that Nigeria s are lawless and Kenya s are lawless abiding...smh such penchant for foolish,overly ignorant remark..
- ke yans can learn from SA but we Nigerians are not learning from them when we have developed countries like U.S.A , Germany,UK to learn from..

All in All your post reeks of ignorance, stupidity, pettiness,close mindedness..you name it

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 10:05pm On Jul 26, 2020
rvp20182:
To imagine Ghana or any Nigeria slumpolis can compete with Nairobi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f04btVKbQ5Y

Forget it Lagos and Abuja wins ..even this vlogger said thesame thing when she visited Lagos and Abuja...we also have another vlogger from Kenya with the bane George Mwangi and he attested to what I said...
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 10:33pm On Jul 26, 2020
@Tayermashri...you fav "WATHONI" has such an incredible story to tell...
Watch and learn from grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNBwx66WF6w
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by zhike: 10:46pm On Jul 26, 2020
samorobo:

- Bokoharam is to Nigeria as Al Shabaab is to kenya
- stop lying tribalism exist in Kenya and it's very strong...wonder no more why the kikuyu's have monopolized Kenya seat of power for decades..
- wtf do you mean by religious war.
- that's a lie..our middle class is higher than yours, some of the richest black personalities are right here in Nigeria and guess what they all made that moola right here ..
- stupid talk..where was it said that Nigeria s are lawless and Kenya s are lawless abiding...smh such penchant for foolish,overly ignorant remark..
- ke yans can learn from SA but we Nigerians are not learning from them when we have developed countries like U.S.A , Germany,UK to learn from..

All in All your post reeks of ignorance, stupidity, pettiness,close mindedness..you name it

Most of Nigerians are lawlessness and you are one of them- why are you swearing, did i swear you?

Nigerians are lawless, they don’t pay tax .
Nigeria has no airline, Kenya has airline.
Nairobi is clean, Lagos is full of rubbish
Al shabaab is in Somalia not Kenya
Kenya believe that they can get good life in Kenya
Nigerians believe that in order to get good life they must leave Nigeria

How can you learn from far countries like UK, while you have sister country like South Africa.
What is the different between South Africa and UK, they are both developed the same.
You need to visit SA and learn
The problem of Nigerians is that they are having inferior mindset, they think everything from west is good than African.
They believe in international brands, international soccer, international music, etc.
Nigeria will not develop until Nigerians wake up from this mindset slavery.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by zhike: 10:54pm On Jul 26, 2020
Nigerians are full of jealousy to other African countries like SA and Kenya.
In Nigeria less than 10 percent has access to clean water, in SA 100 percent has access to clean water.
In Nigeria less than 20 percent has access to electricity, in SA 100 percent has access.
In Nigeria less that 20 percent of main roads are tarred, in SA 100 percent of main roads are tarred.

Kenya is far ahead of Nigeria and South Africa is like heaven compared to Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by zhike: 10:55pm On Jul 26, 2020
Nigeria compared to SA, Nigeria is like hell on earth.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by pacretus(m): 10:59pm On Jul 26, 2020
zhike:

Most of Nigerians are lawlessness and you are one of them- why are you swearing, did i swear you?

How can you learn from far countries like UK, while you have sister country like South Africa.
What is the different between South Africa and UK, they are both developed the same.
The problem of Nigerians is that they are having inferior mindset, they think everything from west is good than African.
They believe in international brands, international soccer, international music, etc.
gallivant come and help your brother, he has been bleating since noon...

Chinese travel alot Indians travel a lot and they both are raping your economy, Indians came all the way from the subcontinent of India to rule your economy...Chinese are colonizing you people.. but not to worry Nigerians just like Indians and the Chinese are coming to take over and drive the Indians snd Chinese away..

Yes I prefer some American products...
Southafrica has nothing to offer us, we librated them and we are the big brother of Africa...

Kenya is a Hobbit in the affairs of Africa I mean 0 input..

America Australia Georgia and host of other forst world countries don't have national carriers because it's waste of resources

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by zhike: 11:01pm On Jul 26, 2020
zhike:
Nigeria compared to SA, Nigeria is like hell on earth.

Most SA companies are setting up their businesses in Kenya, that is one of the reasons why Kenya is developing very fast.

Instead of Nigeria to attract SA businesses, they are busy trying to compete with SA.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 11:04pm On Jul 26, 2020
Are you new to 2020

even the vlogger there wont even dream of comparing Kenya to Ghana in development as it will be an impossible task.

rvp20182:
To imagine Ghana or any Nigeria slumpolis can compete with Nairobi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f04btVKbQ5Y
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by zhike: 11:06pm On Jul 26, 2020
pacretus:
gallivant come and help your brother, he has been bleating since noon...

Chinese travel alot Indians travel a lot and they both are raping your economy, Indians came all the way from the subcontinent of India to rule your economy...Chinese are colonizing you people.. but not to worry Nigerians just like Indians and the Chinese are coming to take over and drive the Indians snd Chinese away..

Yes I prefer some American products...
Southafrica has nothing to offer us, we librated them and we are the big brother of Africa...

Kenya is a Hobbit in the affairs of Africa I mean 0 input..

America Australia Georgia and host of other forst world countries don't have national carriers because it's waste of resources

Let me teach you Indians are travelling because India is poor like Nigeria.
South Africa has nothing to offer, am surprised. But I understand because you are Nigerians and Nigerians do not believe in another black person.
Nigeria has liberated South Africa by praying at schools, while Tanzania and Zambia were training South African soldiers.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 11:58pm On Jul 26, 2020
zhike:

Foolish noise all because I countered every of your noise with painful fact....

- Nigerians don't really pay tax cos the govt barely impose it on her citizens..Kenya on the other hand taxes the life of her citizen to the most irrational of things...Insgyine paying citizenship and residency tax when you are a citizen..wtf is that...in Kenya that is an avenue for serious corruption...with all that tax generated yet they still borrow to build even little things like just 0.5km of roads(wonder no more why your road network is just 10% paced after 56 years of Independence...tell me where Ur tax went to) . little wonder why your tax to GDP should be hovering around 73% by now....now tell me where does all that tax goes to if not the greedy pockets of of Kenyatta and his cohorts..

- Nigeria has no need for a National airline..our private airlines are soaring the skies of Africa and raising the bar so high that they are respected globally...Airline can be a source of governmental corruption with losses year in year out...Wonder no more why USA doesn't have a national airline but their private airline has risen their avaition industry to multiple billion dollar....Kenya national Airline which is "KQ" is a disgraceful, overly indebted, loss making venture scheduled to be rendered useless maximum this year...for the past 7 year KQ has never recorded profit, now tell me what is there to be proud of...Thanks to covid19 KQ is loosing an additional $500m this year..that should put that crappy flying coffin to rest finally..

- you are still on your delusional rants..I speak facts...Nigeria middle class is by a long margin bigger than that of Kenya, same goes with the per capita income,GDP per capita...heck Nigeria was reported on the international scenes last year to be making more millionaires now more than ever and it's happens we are the top..I mean it was said we are making g more millionaires than anyother country in Africa...now there goes your point to the waste bin ...
Kenya are equally in every corners of the earth escaping their zoo for a better life....this is just a fact....talk of SA and I might relax a bit but Kenya..no, nah, Never.

-UK is more developed than SA.thats the difference and that is also a fact...Every south African knows that...

The rest is drivel, not worth my time..

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 12:08am On Jul 27, 2020
zhike:

Let me teach you Indians are travelling because India is poor like Nigeria.
South Africa has nothing to offer, am surprised. But I understand because you are Nigerians and Nigerians do not believe in another black person.
Nigeria has liberated South Africa by praying at schools, while Tanzania and Zambia were training South African soldiers.

And Chinese are traveling cos they are what.....
Funny how the Indians control the Kenyan Economy...their richest and top richest are Indians ..

Yes SA has nothing to offer cos the are retrogressing faster than they progressed in the previous decade(s)...last time I checked they are stills developing nation like the rest of the continent..tell me what changed...hence why I said we would rather learn from fully developed nations line UK,US than SA..

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 12:13am On Jul 27, 2020
Shma:
another rehabilitated road in Nairobi!
This is olive hospital access way, it's now looking better. smiley it used to be terrible.

If this is a new road then.it is super ugly as fvck...

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 3:15am On Jul 27, 2020
Kazikazi:
We gave u an example of a guy who owns 2,000 cows with his children attending private schools! How is he paying that if he don't sell cows and milk? And yes,some masais do drink cows blood,and again,not every cattle herder in TZ is a Masai.Actually, a sukuma tribe has more cows than anyone else in TZ.
Tanzania have stopped importing milk.The gov have increased import tariff by over 1,000% to curb imports.

With over 30 million cows,TZ can't be short of milk and meat.

http://www.xinhuanet.com/english/2019-06/07/c_138122698.html

https://allafrica.com/stories/201810030671.html
Invest in hybrid cattle..learn from Kenya with I bet highest number of modern dairy cows in Africa

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:50am On Jul 27, 2020
Kazikazi:
You are stupid!
Tanzania has over 30 million cows.Most of the herds are in informal economy.Not every man in TZ has a cow.What we try showing here is how much money is unreported in that sector.

Its stupid of you to have a mentality of a small man while you are a full grown black ass.

Statistics, in Tanzania statistics was never a thing there
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:26am On Jul 27, 2020
samorobo:

If this is a new road then.it is super ugly as fvck...
2017 "rehabilitated road" .
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:50am On Jul 27, 2020
Just30:
Are you new to 2020

even the vlogger there wont even dream of comparing Kenya to Ghana in development as it will be an impossible task.

grin grin..
Cool story bruh.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:14am On Jul 27, 2020
Skyscrapers currently under construction in westlands.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by orisa37: 8:43am On Jul 27, 2020
OBAMA PROPERGANDA.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Mzal3ndo(m): 9:18am On Jul 27, 2020
Abohboy:

But they don’t sell their cows do they, they keep the cows for their milk and blood, Tanzania still imports milk and beef, even though they have over 20 million cows. The productivity of the cows isn’t very high that’s what I mean by subsistent farming they farm for themselves not for an industry which is where the problem is.
They don't have to sell them to calculated in their net worth. When they say for instance that Bezos has $70B in Amazon shares that isn't hard cash but rather the sum of the value of shares he owns, he doesn't have to sell them to be calculated as so.
Also what percentage of the meat consumed in Tanzania is imported? When you get the value you see it not that big of a problem.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 9:19am On Jul 27, 2020
The rant of a misinformed idiot from the dystopian zoo.

Developed countries pay a lot of taxes so they don't have to live like a zoo. They don't have to ever go through blackouts, pot-holed roads, kidnapping and absolutely lack of personal safety, pollution, lack of pipe safe water, terrible traffic jams, poor quality of education, lack of proper medical care.

Now let's compare kenya and Nigeria. We pay probably highest electricity cost in Africa - at more 20 cents a usd. Nigeria on paper pays Africa lowest at 6 cents USD. Kenya enjoy 24-7 stable electricity. Nigeria are luckly to get 6hours of electricity everyday.

You know why - Nigeria electricity sector is underfunded because consumers pay very little - so there is no investment done by power companies nor can the power producers be able to run the turbines.

The end results - nearly every Nigerian has to invest in diesel or petrol generator. The cost per KWH of a generator is upwards 40 usd cents per unit.

Conclusion: CHEAP is EXPENSIVE.

Example 2. Fuel. Kenya pays very expensive fuel prices - we tax it heavily - more than 100% to provide money to fund gov and for road maintenance levy. Nigeria pay ridiculously low prices because fuel is not taxed - but actually subsidized. You would think Nigerians enjoy the best of life - but because their road infrastructure is mostly totally collapsed and the few decent roads are clogged with traffic - it cost more to run a vehicle in Nigeria - than in Kenya. And Nigeria is plagued with fuel shortages...something unheard of in Kenya. People don't know what it means to ever go to petrol stations and lack fuel...or to have long queues. The sector is profitable for everyone - so why would fuel ever go short?

Let not even talk about the mess that fuel quality in Nigerian and the disaster on the engines and environment.

The same is true for everything else.

The amount of money Nigerians have to spend on personal security - I am told the rich have to drive with armed guards- the oil sector is a mess because thugs cut off pipelines - the Fulani herdsmen drive from Sahara to Nigeria like it was a wilderness and kill any farmer they find on their way - Boko Haram control the North East - etc. These kind of things are surreal in any modern country. Even South Sudan have some semblance of law and order. Heck Somali's AlShabaab run their regions with far more order.

The difference btw near Utopia like countries - heavily tax norway for example - and a dystopian zoo zero tax Nigeria - is obvious.

Taxes enable gov to provide common services that would be hard or inefficient if everyone was left to sort it out themselves like Nigeria has done.

Kenya tax level - at 18-20% GDP is far from ideal. South Africa at 25% of GDP. Norways are at 50%.

Kenya should aim to increase it tax base to hit 25% of GDP. While Nigeria at 5% tax to GDP will remain like Somali or Chad or Niger or name it - they get zero tax - and they have zero development.

samorobo:

Foolish noise all because I countered every of your noise with painful fact....

- Nigerians don't really pay tax cos the govt barely impose it on her citizens..Kenya on the other hand taxes the life of her citizen to the most irrational of things...Insgyine paying citizenship and residency tax when you are a citizen..wtf is that...in Kenya that is an avenue for serious corruption...with all that tax generated yet they still borrow to build even little things like just 0.5km of roads(wonder no more why your road network is just 10% paced after 56 years of Independence...tell me where Ur tax went to) . little wonder why your tax to GDP should be hovering around 73% by now....now tell me where does all that tax goes to if not the greedy pockets of of Kenyatta and his cohorts..

- Nigeria has no need for a National airline..our private airlines are soaring the skies of Africa and raising the bar so high that they are respected globally...Airline can be a source of governmental corruption with losses year in year out...Wonder no more why USA doesn't have a national airline but their private airline has risen their avaition industry to multiple billion dollar....Kenya national Airline which is "KQ" is a disgraceful, overly indebted, loss making venture scheduled to be rendered useless maximum this year...for the past 7 year KQ has never recorded profit, now tell me what is there to be proud of...Thanks to covid19 KQ is loosing an additional $500m this year..that should put that crappy flying coffin to rest finally..

- you are still on your delusional rants..I speak facts...Nigeria middle class is by a long margin bigger than that of Kenya, same goes with the per capita income,GDP per capita...heck Nigeria was reported on the international scenes last year to be making more millionaires now more than ever and it's happens we are the top..I mean it was said we are making g more millionaires than anyother country in Africa...now there goes your point to the waste bin ...
Kenya are equally in every corners of the earth escaping their zoo for a better life....this is just a fact....talk of SA and I might relax a bit but Kenya..no, nah, Never.

-UK is more developed than SA.thats the difference and that is also a fact...Every south African knows that...

The rest is drivel, not worth my time..

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by leo552: 9:21am On Jul 27, 2020
gallivant:

Jul 24
Congratulations Specialist Cadet Officers intake 01/2020 on your Commissioning Parade.

Real solders,not militia in military uniform,butchered like hens every time in their own country.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (8390) (8391) (8392) (8393) (8394) (8395) (8396) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.