Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,311 members, 7,860,760 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:44 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (8394) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6282457 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8391) (8392) (8393) (8394) (8395) (8396) (8397) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Mzal3ndo(m): 9:25am On Jul 27, 2020
rvp20182:
Invest in hybrid cattle..learn from Kenya with I bet highest number of modern dairy cows in Africa
Can you please give a detailed explanation on why Tanzania should invest in hybrid cattle and how are the cattle that they have right now fall behind compared to the hybrid cattle, and also provide proof that Tanzania does not have hybrid cattle already.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 9:31am On Jul 27, 2020
Your dairy sector is nothing to write home about. You have twice as much land as Kenya. Nearly Twice as much cattle. But you milk production is way lower than Kenya. Uganda I think is doing better because they learnt from kenya.

Kenya we overtook South Africa by investing in AI services - Artificial Insemination - to get Holstein, Freshian, name them - cows from Europe that can produce 25 litres per day.You typical cow produce I bet 1-2 litres per day.

Kenya has Africa largest herd of modern dairy cows - I think nearly 4Million cows now. These are cows that can cost as high as 3-5k dollars.

We have Africa highest milk consumption per capita. While you're busy eating cassava and sweat potatos - and suffering malnutrition

Mzal3ndo:

Can you please give a detailed explanation on why Tanzania should invest in hybrid cattle and how are the cattle that they have right now fall behind compared to the hybrid cattle, and also provide proof that Tanzania does not have hybrid cattle already.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:39am On Jul 27, 2020
samorobo:

And Chinese are traveling cos they are what.....
Funny how the Indians control the Kenyan Economy...their richest and top richest are Indians ..

Yes SA has nothing to offer cos the are retrogressing faster than they progressed in the previous decade(s)...last time I checked they are stills developing nation like the rest of the continent..tell me what changed...hence why I said we would rather learn from fully developed nations line UK,US than SA..
SA is a NIC
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 11:17am On Jul 27, 2020
jln115:
except statistics wink
Where is the stats to back up your lame claim? wink
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Abohboy: 11:23am On Jul 27, 2020
Guys can we please put arguments aside I think I found something that could be very important for Nigeria. I think I have rediscovered the nsude pyramids, that were allegedly lost in the 30s. Zoom into the photo to see it well, it looks a lot like a stepped pyramid doesn’t it. If you know anyone that can help to find it in real life can you please forward it to them

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jul 27, 2020
obaaderemi:
Where is the stats to back up your lame claim? wink
Go check my reply to Roan77 cool
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rationalhuman(m): 12:26pm On Jul 27, 2020
Kenya is more then enough to be proud on itself,
Yes there are challenges we face in Kenya like Poverty, Corruption but these are common for this entire continent.

I am not a Nationalist, i am pragmatist. Right now our neighbors like Rwanda and Ethiopia are performing well, Ethiopia`s Hawassa Industrial park is full because Chinese and Indian Multinational Companies have invested Billions $ and booked majority of land ,warehouses for their upcoming factories. Skills are being transferred, Jobs are created, revenues for state is being generated.

I wish Kenya will learn from them. Learning something good is always better.

But look at Nigeria, It is almost a failed nation atleast till now, Despite having Crude what you have achieved? Misery and Hunger

The Gross injustice against Igbos by Nigerian state? Looting and Murder of Christians in their own home, their own villages?

What is Global Image of Nigerian Passport? Ask someone who has visited China, Malaysia, Thailand, India, Australia etc.

Except Having big land and Big population you have nothing and unless you divide your nation you will not progress as Islamists will make sure you will be oppressed.

NIGERIA = A FAILED NATION WITH A LOT OF POTENTIAL.

pacretus:
gallivant come and help your brother, he has been bleating since noon...

Chinese travel alot Indians travel a lot and they both are raping your economy, Indians came all the way from the subcontinent of India to rule your economy...Chinese are colonizing you people.. but not to worry Nigerians just like Indians and the Chinese are coming to take over and drive the Indians snd Chinese away..

Yes I prefer some American products...
Southafrica has nothing to offer us, we librated them and we are the big brother of Africa...

Kenya is a Hobbit in the affairs of Africa I mean 0 input..

America Australia Georgia and host of other forst world countries don't have national carriers because it's waste of resources

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 12:31pm On Jul 27, 2020
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jul 27, 2020
Every Nigerians and the hobbits should watch this video.
This is runda kenya stretching all through to two rivers mall.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RS0v8an6uZY
This is how wealthy kenya is. wink

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 12:53pm On Jul 27, 2020
Shma:
Every Nigerians and the hobbits should watch this video.
This is runda kenya stretching all through to two rivers mall.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RS0v8an6uZY
This is how wealthy kenya is. wink
still same bad road networks,
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 12:54pm On Jul 27, 2020
samorobo:

Remind me again..what's the name of that Dangote tower..
it doesnt have a specific name.... Just dangote headquarter.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 12:58pm On Jul 27, 2020
Yes, Ethiopia and Rwanda, are doing great things.
rationalhuman:
Yes there are challenges we face in Kenya like Poverty, Corruption but these are common for this entire continent.

I am not a Nationalist, i am pragmatist. Right now our neighbors like Rwanda and Ethiopia are performing well, Ethiopia`s Hawassa Industrial park is full because Chinese and Indian Multinational Companies have invested Billions $ and booked majority of land ,warehouses for their upcoming factories. Skills are being transferred, Jobs are created, revenues for state is being generated.

I wish Kenya will learn from them. Learning something good is always better.

But look at Nigeria, It is almost a failed nation atleast till now, Despite having Crude what you have achieved? Misery and Hunger

The Gross injustice against Igbos by Nigerian state? Looting and Murder of Christians in their own home, their own villages?

What is Global Image of Nigerian Passport? Ask someone who has visited China, Malaysia, Thailand, India, Australia etc.

Except Having big land and Big population you have nothing and unless you divide your nation you will not progress as Islamists will make sure you will be oppressed.

NIGERIA = A FAILED NATION WITH A LOT OF POTENTIAL.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 12:59pm On Jul 27, 2020
samorobo:
Driving through a single street in ikoyi(Street Name : Alfred rewane Rd)...mehn ikoyi is dope as fvck...trees planting, greenery is like 5&6 with ikoyi's beautiful roads...
Watch till the end then thank me later..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oj9wQKXdDXY
Kenyans can only dream of dis grin grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jul 27, 2020
68816419:

still same bad road networks,
Do you stay in those roads.?
We're showing you posh homes and beautiful Scenery which your country can only dream of.
I bet you haven't watched the video, otherwise you wouldn't have commented that fast. grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jul 27, 2020
rvp2018:
Your dairy sector is nothing to write home about. You have twice as much land as Kenya. Nearly Twice as much cattle. But you milk production is way lower than Kenya. Uganda I think is doing better because they learnt from kenya.

Kenya we overtook South Africa by investing in AI services - Artificial Insemination - to get Holstein, Freshian, name them - cows from Europe that can produce 25 litres per day.You typical cow produce I bet 1-2 litres per day.

Kenya has Africa largest herd of modern dairy cows - I think nearly 4Million cows now. These are cows that can cost as high as 3-5k dollars.

We have Africa highest milk consumption per capita. While you're busy eating cassava and sweat potatos - and suffering malnutrition

Ethiopia is still a poor country, despite the high number of cows

Its citizens are not among the rich, but some Tanzanian who ran fromfrom Tanzania willwill claim imf, world bank are lying when they say Tanzanians are poor

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Torture2020: 1:11pm On Jul 27, 2020
RUBBISH cool

[s]
rvp20182:
To imagine Ghana or any Nigeria slumpolis can compete with Nairobi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f04btVKbQ5Y
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jul 27, 2020
rvp2018:

Africa

Africa is comprised of 54 countries. The total number of dairy cows in Africa is five times that of the United States (49 vs. 9 million). The highest milk producing countries in Africa are Ethiopia, Kenya, South Africa, and Sudan. Of these countries, Ethiopia has the most cows whereas South Africa has the greatest milk production per cow. Among the top four milk producing countries, only two (Ethiopia and Kenya) are self-sufficient, meaning dairy production meets or exceeds dairy consumption. Therefore, an opportunity exists to expand dairy production throughout Africa rather than needing to import dairy products.

Within Africa, two different dairy industry models exist: modern and smallholder. An example of the modern dairy industry is South Africa, which is most similar to the United States. In South Africa, many dairy farms exceed 500 cows and use a TMR feeding system.

NB this is no competition reply

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jul 27, 2020
68816419:

Kenyans can only dream of dis grin grin grin
you'll realize apart from this section I have screenshoted, there is nothing more in that video.
Only If you had knew how ugly those ashy roads look like, you won't have deameaned the quality staffs in Kenya. . grin.
Anyway, I don't want to spew negativity but you're triggering it. grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 1:16pm On Jul 27, 2020
rationalhuman:

I am not a Nationalist, i am pragmatist.

What is Global Image of Nigerian Passport?
so, with this long epistle of urs, u'll still queue behind a nigerian bank, watch nigerian movies, listen to her music, see "9jabet" on ur tv while watching ur league..... Oga, u're just grapsing at straw.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jul 27, 2020
rvp20182:
To imagine Ghana or any Nigeria slumpolis can compete with Nairobi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f04btVKbQ5Y

Honest talk

Lagos has more nicer places, lagos has more urban built

As much as lagos has slums Nairobi has fair share, dont be that guy. You do realise that youyou can post nairibi without having to lie or put down other places.

Yes Ghana does not have many high rises, but its more urbanized than kenya and yes there are bad roads in Ghana just like there are in kenya.

Don't be like that Tanzanian

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 1:21pm On Jul 27, 2020
Austine1213:

Ethiopia is still a poor country, despite the high number of cows

Its citizens are not among the rich, but some Tanzanian who ran fromfrom Tanzania willwill claim imf, world bank are lying when they say Tanzanians are poor
wow i was about posting that same link
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 1:26pm On Jul 27, 2020
rvp20182:
Well said. Nigeria,Chad, Niger, Mali, CAR, Sudan, South Sudan are one big mess.
Keep deceiving your self grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 1:27pm On Jul 27, 2020
Ethiopia I think produces about 4B litres of milk from it's nearly 60B cattle. Their average production per cow is 1.5 litres. This is same case with many Africa countries - including Tanzania.

South Africa has the most advanced dairy - but Kenya probably caught up and overtaken it. The kenya dairy like it's agriculture is based on successful smallholder farming cooperative model. South Africa has large diaries.

In terms of milk production - kenya leads with 5B litres, Sudan second with 4.5B, Ethiopia 4B - and South Africa about 2.8B. Uganda is fast rising.

Austine1213:

Africa

Africa is comprised of 54 countries. The total number of dairy cows in Africa is five times that of the United States (49 vs. 9 million). The highest milk producing countries in Africa are Ethiopia, Kenya, South Africa, and Sudan. Of these countries, Ethiopia has the most cows whereas South Africa has the greatest milk production per cow. Among the top four milk producing countries, only two (Ethiopia and Kenya) are self-sufficient, meaning dairy production meets or exceeds dairy consumption. Therefore, an opportunity exists to expand dairy production throughout Africa rather than needing to import dairy products.

Within Africa, two different dairy industry models exist: modern and smallholder. An example of the modern dairy industry is South Africa, which is most similar to the United States. In South Africa, many dairy farms exceed 500 cows and use a TMR feeding system.

NB this is no competition reply

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jul 27, 2020
Austine1213:

Honest talk

As much as lagos has slums Nairobi has fair share, dont be that guy. You do realise that youyou can post nairibi without having to lie or put down other places.

Yes Ghana does not have many high rises, but its more urbanized than kenya and yes there are bad roads in Ghana just like there are in kenya.

same goes to S. A cool

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by zhike: 1:34pm On Jul 27, 2020
samorobo:

Foolish noise all because I countered every of your noise with painful fact....

- Nigerians don't really pay tax cos the govt barely impose it on her citizens..Kenya on the other hand taxes the life of her citizen to the most irrational of things...Insgyine paying citizenship and residency tax when you are a citizen..wtf is that...in Kenya that is an avenue for serious corruption...with all that tax generated yet they still borrow to build even little things like just 0.5km of roads(wonder no more why your road network is just 10% paced after 56 years of Independence...tell me where Ur tax went to) . little wonder why your tax to GDP should be hovering around 73% by now....now tell me where does all that tax goes to if not the greedy pockets of of Kenyatta and his cohorts..

- Nigeria has no need for a National airline..our private airlines are soaring the skies of Africa and raising the bar so high that they are respected globally...Airline can be a source of governmental corruption with losses year in year out...Wonder no more why USA doesn't have a national airline but their private airline has risen their avaition industry to multiple billion dollar....Kenya national Airline which is "KQ" is a disgraceful, overly indebted, loss making venture scheduled to be rendered useless maximum this year...for the past 7 year KQ has never recorded profit, now tell me what is there to be proud of...Thanks to covid19 KQ is loosing an additional $500m this year..that should put that crappy flying coffin to rest finally..

- you are still on your delusional rants..I speak facts...Nigeria middle class is by a long margin bigger than that of Kenya, same goes with the per capita income,GDP per capita...heck Nigeria was reported on the international scenes last year to be making more millionaires now more than ever and it's happens we are the top..I mean it was said we are making g more millionaires than anyother country in Africa...now there goes your point to the waste bin ...
Kenya are equally in every corners of the earth escaping their zoo for a better life....this is just a fact....talk of SA and I might relax a bit but Kenya..no, nah, Never.

-UK is more developed than SA.thats the difference and that is also a fact...Every south African knows that...

The rest is drivel, not worth my time..

Kindly note SA is not a developing country, but is a developed country.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jul 27, 2020
Shma:
same goes to S. A cool

Others areare moremore developed than others, but belittling other countries while you wanna potray youryour as better than they'res is pure hipocricy.

Kenya is far from being a developed country just like Ghana, so instead of throwing insults rather come with solutions to some of the issues.

Patriotism and ignorance often clouds judgements.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jul 27, 2020
Austine1213:

Others areare moremore developed than others, but belittling other countries while you wanna potray youryour as better than they'res is pure hipocricy.

Kenya is far from being a developed country just like Ghana, so instead of throwing insults rather come with solutions to some of the issues.

How is the shack ? .. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Torture2020: 1:40pm On Jul 27, 2020
ONLY FOOLS THINK HIGH RISE BUILDINGS ARE A SIGN OF DEVELOPMENT cool Go to a country like Norway, which is considered one of the richest countries in the world. How many high rise buildings will you find in Norway?

those foolish kenyans posting those high rise buildings should also post photos from kiberiashit cool women are cooking stones to feed their starving children grin china is poised to take over kenya for debts the mudder fuggerz cant pay grin grin grin

I bet impoverished,, starving, grin grin kenyans look at those "high rise" buildings and their empty stomachs get filed up grin grin grin very foolish magg0ts walahi grin https://twitter.com/Kenyans/status/1268073117206880257 grin grin grin

Austine1213:

Honest talk

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jul 27, 2020
Austine1213:

so you think you're being fair with this kind of talk?
I guess you have been around when Nigerians have deameaned kenya in a great measure when showcasing their projects, you have seen them claiming how they ran kenya but no single day have you ever stood and defended that Mr open man.
You only have problems with kenya and more especially when you see great staffs coming from kenya, i bet you don't believe if there is any country in Africa doing great apart from your boer driven country.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jul 27, 2020
rvp20182:
Ethiopia I think produces about 4B litres of milk from it's nearly 60B cattle. Their average production per cow is 1.5 litres. This is same case with many Africa countries - including Tanzania.

South Africa has the most advanced dairy - but Kenya probably caught up and overtaken it. The kenya dairy like it's agriculture is based on successful smallholder farming cooperative model. South Africa has large diaries.

In terms of milk production - kenya leads with 5B litres, Sudan second with 4.5B, Ethiopia 4B - and South Africa about 2.8B. Uganda is fast rising.

Fir some odd reason some arguments are pointless,
Eg. imagine SA Trying to compete with Nigeria with cassava production while an 99% of SA don't know cassava.

Interms of food production most is dependent of the diet of that particular place.

E.g on average my diet dies not include milk

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jul 27, 2020
Shma:
so you think you're being fair with this kind of talk?
I guess you have been around when Nigerians have deameaned kenya in a great measure when showcasing their projects, you have seen them claiming how they ran kenya but no single day have you ever stood and defended that Mr open man.
You only have problems with kenya and more especially when you see great staffs coming from kenya, i bet you don't believe if there is any country in Africa doing great apart from your boer driven country.

A shack area in Johannesburg..its an african thing you know grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jul 27, 2020
Torture2020:
ONLY FOOLS THINK HIGH RISE BUILDINGS ARE A SIGN OF DEVELOPMENT cool Go to a country like Norway, which is considered one of the richest countries in the world. How many high rise buildings will you find in Norway?

those foolish kenyans posting those high rise buildings should also post photos from kiberiashit cool women are cooking stones to feed their starving children grin china is poised to take over kenya for debts the mudder fuggerz cant pay grin grin grin

I bet impoverished,, starving, grin grin kenyans look at those "high rise" buildings and their empty stomachs get filed up grin grin grin very foolish magg0ts walahi grin https://twitter.com/Kenyans/status/1268073117206880257 grin grin grin

have you seen any highrise or skyscrapers being posted by kenyan of late? grin
Don't think his skyscraper opinion has changed all the narrative.
Ghana is still a weeny country. Paper giants who can't show anything.
At least my bro vanshit tries.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8391) (8392) (8393) (8394) (8395) (8396) (8397) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.