Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,339 members, 7,860,853 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:22 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (8395) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6282577 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8392) (8393) (8394) (8395) (8396) (8397) (8398) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jul 27, 2020
Another tale from Kusini ya Africa

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by chrisooblog: 1:46pm On Jul 27, 2020
This is one area Nigeria has failed to catch up to all these years.

All this talk of Fulani herdsmen/farmer crisis would have been avoided if we had just gone into organized ranching.

We also have one of Africa's largest herd of cattle but it's still largely pastoral. A few state have started setting up Ruga (hausa word) settlements to house herders and their cattle.

A lot of our milk was largely imported as well but Government policy has started encouraging some dairy companies to look inward to source milk from local ranches

Austine1213:

Africa

Africa is comprised of 54 countries. The total number of dairy cows in Africa is five times that of the United States (49 vs. 9 million). The highest milk producing countries in Africa are Ethiopia, Kenya, South Africa, and Sudan. Of these countries, Ethiopia has the most cows whereas South Africa has the greatest milk production per cow. Among the top four milk producing countries, only two (Ethiopia and Kenya) are self-sufficient, meaning dairy production meets or exceeds dairy consumption. Therefore, an opportunity exists to expand dairy production throughout Africa rather than needing to import dairy products.

Within Africa, two different dairy industry models exist: modern and smallholder. An example of the modern dairy industry is South Africa, which is most similar to the United States. In South Africa, many dairy farms exceed 500 cows and use a TMR feeding system.

NB this is no competition reply

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jul 27, 2020
mtisTheQubit:

A shack area in Johannesburg..its an african thing you know grin
stop it bro grin.
Let's see what the open guy has to tell us.
He wants to show us how we're far from being developed . grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 1:48pm On Jul 27, 2020
rvp2018:
Your dairy sector is nothing to write home about. You have twice as much land as Kenya. Nearly Twice as much cattle. But you milk production is way lower than Kenya. Uganda I think is doing better because they learnt from kenya.

Kenya we overtook South Africa by investing in AI services - Artificial Insemination - to get Holstein, Freshian, name them - cows from Europe that can produce 25 litres per day.You typical cow produce I bet 1-2 litres per day.

Kenya has Africa largest herd of modern dairy cows - I think nearly 4Million cows now. These are cows that can cost as high as 3-5k dollars.

We have Africa highest milk consumption per capita. While you're busy eating cassava and sweat potatos - and suffering malnutrition

Pwahapwapwa Pwahapwapwa Pwahapwapwa
Hohohoho Hohohoho Hohohoho Hohohoho

Dude,do u know Kenya is starving?
Do u know we feed you?
Do u remember how many folks died in turkana due to hunger

Yet,you are here saying we should learn from you,a starving nation? Are u sane?

We have over 30 million cows,but still u want us to come learn what? how to starve?

We are modernizing our livestock industry. We learn from Spain,Or anyone else but not from starving folks
National artificial insemination based in usa river,Arusha...

https://www.micropticsl.com/new-casa-in-east-africa/
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jul 27, 2020
Shma:
stop it bro grin.
Let's see what the open guy has to tell us.
He wants to show us how we're far from being developed . grin

The dude doesnt know we got sh.it on SA....

The truth if Kenya had those minerals they got we could be way ahead ...FACT

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jul 27, 2020
Kazikazi:
Pwahapwapwa Pwahapwapwa Pwahapwapwa
Hohohoho Hohohoho Hohohoho Hohohoho

Dude,do u know Kenya is starving?
Do u know we feed you?
Do u remember how many folks died in turkana due to hunger

Yet,you are here saying we should learn from you,a starving nation? Are u sane?

We have over 30 million cows,but still u want us to come learn what? how to starve?

We are modernizing our livestock industry. We learn from Spain,Or anyone else but not from starving folks

https://www.micropticsl.com/new-casa-in-east-africa/
You live in a freaking country full of deniers...f off kazi..
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jul 27, 2020
Shma:
so you think you're being fair with this kind of talk?
I guess you have been around when Nigerians have deameaned kenya in a great measure when showcasing their projects, you have seen them claiming how they ran kenya but no single day have you ever stood and defended that Mr open man.
You only have problems with kenya and more especially when you see great staffs coming from kenya, i bet you don't believe if there is any country in Africa doing great apart from your boer driven country.

Believe whatwhat you want to believe

I love developments, the manner in which one presents their developments counts, come and gloat of small development ill look and say nothing.

Morroco, algeria, tunisia, Mauritius, Mozambique, angola etc are making huge strides no noise

They will post without shading others, or gloating even on twitter.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by chrisooblog: 1:51pm On Jul 27, 2020
guy there is a saying i'm sure you've heard of it somewhere, before you remove a speck from someone's eye remove the boulders taking root in yours

mtisTheQubit:
Another tale from Kusini ya Africa
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jul 27, 2020
chrisooblog:
guy there is a saying i'm sure you've heard of it somewhere, before you remove a speck from someone's eye remove the boulders taking root in yours

Well your southie friend seems to think other SSA countries are sh.it apart from south africa...its just time to remind him...
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jul 27, 2020
mtisTheQubit:

The dude doesnt know we got sh.it on SA....

The truth if Kenay had those minerals they got we could be way ahead ...FACT
Combination of Jewish riden gold and boer invasion is what is creating his ego. grin.
Simple psychology test ;
Post anything beautiful and wait for his comments.
He'll get pained and either demean your country indirectly or directly.
The guy once said kenya has only one city. grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jul 27, 2020
Shma:
Combination of Jewish riden gold and boer invasion is what is creating his ego. grin.
Simple psychology test ;
Post anything beautiful and wait for his comments.
He'll get pained and either demean your country indirectly or directly.
The guy once said kenya has only one city . grin
Yes i remember the bolded ..its like he doesnt wanna see any other black country developing...i once told him the only south afrivans i see here are basically white ones..i aint a racist ...

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NigeriaIsDoomed: 1:55pm On Jul 27, 2020
Austine1213:

Honest talk

Lagos has more nicer places, lagos has more urban built

As much as lagos has slums Nairobi has fair share, dont be that guy. You do realise that youyou can post nairibi without having to lie or put down other places.

Yes Ghana does not have many high rises, but its more urbanized than kenya and yes there are bad roads in Ghana just like there are in kenya.

Don't be like that Tanzanian
Facts! God bless you.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jul 27, 2020
Austine1213:

Morroco, algeria, tunisia, Mauritius, Mozambique, angola etc are making huge strides no noise

okay boy.
Let's tackle this section, so you expect a French origin to make noise in a forum like this? grin.
Don't speak bullshit because you have been making noise all through in this forum and showcasing your ego as well.
Why? , because you can speak English and those nations can't . grin.
And what makes you think posting development is making noise? Because you believe no African/black ridden economy can do great thing. (only S. A)

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 1:57pm On Jul 27, 2020
@RVP : be sincere with your self, can you compare in city in Africa outside Capetown and few other SA cities with Abj ?
Asokoro or Maitama alone are 5 times larger than Nairobi CBD

Maitama

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5Zn0q6p5Ho
Asokoro

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iSDBfPi-9vc

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Torture2020: 1:57pm On Jul 27, 2020
stvpid fools cool kenya is not what you fools see it ooh grin grin I pity you foolish kenyan mudder fuggerz grin grin n grin grin ;Do wonder your leaders are eating your money while ediots like you are here making stvpid noise grin grin grin kenya republic of China grin

[s]
Shma:
have you seen any highrise or skyscrapers being posted by kenyan of late? grin
Don't think his skyscraper opinion has changed all the narrative.
Ghana is still a weeny country. Paper giants who can't show anything.
At least my bro vanshit tries.
[/s]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NigeriaIsDoomed: 1:57pm On Jul 27, 2020
Shma:
same goes to S. A cool
He told you nothing but facts.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 2:02pm On Jul 27, 2020
GUZAPE: New fast developing area about 24KM from Abuja main areas,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIQybRd845E

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jul 27, 2020
NigeriaIsDoomed:
that dude aint a full Southy..me believe he half west african...i might be wrong grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jul 27, 2020
Shma:
so you think you're being fair with this kind of talk?
I guess you have been around when Nigerians have deameaned kenya in a great measure when showcasing their projects, you have seen them claiming how they ran kenya but no single day have you ever stood and defended that Mr open man.
You only have problems with kenya and more especially when you see great staffs coming from kenya, i bet you don't believe if there is any country in Africa doing great apart from your boer driven country.

I no longer bother trying, posting to isolated bad places of a particular country does not make yours better.

Even if youyou post the impoverished places in the US, that does not mean kenya is better than the US.

Infact most of things posted in here are not true, just some random opinions, even when evidence is provided people areare not willing to learn
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rationalhuman(m): 2:03pm On Jul 27, 2020
Although your comment doesn't fit in this argument and in discussion as a whole but still i will inform you.
No I dont go to any Nigerian Bank, I use Standard Chartered and Bank of India.

Who is in right mind would watch any Nigerian Trash Movie? Do you call them Movie? Your own land is full of Hollywood and Bollywood movies.
No i dont listen to your music as well.

Sorry to burst your bubble. One suggestion, instead of trying to post these thing it will be better if you guys can discuss about the problems exist in Nigeria and try to find solution.

theenchanter:
so, with this long epistle of urs, u'll still queue behind a nigerian bank, watch nigerian movies, listen to her music, see "9jabet" on ur tv while watching ur league..... Oga, u're just grapsing at straw.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jul 27, 2020
NigeriaIsDoomed:
it's easy to say this. grin
I can as well say it to you when the insult favours me but unfortunately I can't because I'm not that kind of person grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jul 27, 2020
mtisTheQubit:

that dude aint a full Southy..me believe he half west african...i might be wrong grin

Im south african

One thing ive learned here is the truth irritates people, telling the people reality with evidence people get mad
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jul 27, 2020
rationalhuman:
Although your comment doesn't fit in my argument but still i will inform you.
No I dont go to any Nigerian Bank, I use Standard Chartered and Bank of India.

Who is in right mind would watch any Nigerian Trash Movie? Do you call them Movie? Your own land is full of Hollywood and Bollywood movies.
No i dont listen to your music as well.

Sorry to burst your bubble. One suggestion, instead of trying to post these thing it will be better if you guys can discuss about the problems exist in Nigeria and try to find solution.

i heard there is something called Big Brothet Nigeria..is it on Netflix grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jul 27, 2020
Austine1213:

Im south african

One thing ive learned here is the truth irritates people, telling the people reality with evidence people get mad
Few facts then..
Kenya is not one city country an inequality in your country is wanting...

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 2:08pm On Jul 27, 2020
when will said Akure is larger, far more developed and has superior infrastructures than Mombasa, they say "provided evidence "
Akure, Ondo South West Nigeria

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TM5_voVjOeQ

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jul 27, 2020
@688.... grin grin how is kaduna? cheesy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by surplusk: 2:09pm On Jul 27, 2020
Just30:
These are nice residences of Ibadan

Sure that picture was captured out of Ibadan south west it's a nice residential area.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jul 27, 2020
68816419:
when will said Akure is larger, far more developed and has superior infrastructures than Mombasa, they say "provided evidence "
Akure, Ondo South West Nigeria

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TM5_voVjOeQ
Mombasa is way ahead of abuja..dont mix up stuff man...
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NigeriaIsDoomed: 2:10pm On Jul 27, 2020
mtisTheQubit:

Yes o oh ...my brother, Austine is not a full Southy for telling you the bitter truth.
I have never encountered a clown like you before in my life. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 2:10pm On Jul 27, 2020
Austine1213:

Ethiopia is still a poor country, despite the high number of cows

Its citizens are not among the rich, but some Tanzanian who ran fromfrom Tanzania willwill claim imf, world bank are lying when they say Tanzanians are poor
You quoted an old report which said TZ is third while its second currently since Sudan was devided into two nation.

Again you fail to understand how TZ livestock industry is unregulated,and is usually underreported in many economic indeces

Again, its not only on livestock, agriculture,real estate and transportation are sectors which are hugely underreported in TZ.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NigeriaIsDoomed: 2:10pm On Jul 27, 2020
mtisTheQubit:

Mombasa is way ahead of abuja..dont mix up stuff man...
In your dreams grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jul 27, 2020
Shma:
okay boy.
Let's tackle this section, so you expect a French origin to make noise in a forum like this? grin.
Don't speak bullshit because you have been making noise all through in this forum and showcasing your ego as well.
Why, because you can speak English. grin.
And what makes you think posting development is making noise? Because you believe no African/black ridden economy can do great thing. (only S. A)

Ive already listed some thatthat are doing great

By the way i can speak over 10 languages including Portuguese.

Morocco impresses me more in development

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (8392) (8393) (8394) (8395) (8396) (8397) (8398) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.