Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,068 members, 7,863,779 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 05:58 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (8641) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6291459 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8638) (8639) (8640) (8641) (8642) (8643) (8644) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Saddamochieng00(m): 8:30am On Sep 28, 2020
jln115:
I'm saying I don't believe in Ghosts or hauntings wink

OK so you believe in the existence of evil spirits in the physical realm but don't believe that the spirits of the dead can come back into the physical realm.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 8:40am On Sep 28, 2020
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:24am On Sep 28, 2020
Saddamochieng00:

OK so you believe in the existence of evil spirits in the physical realm but don't believe that the spirits of the dead can come back into the physical realm.
I don't believe there are spirits in the physical real wink
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Saddamochieng00(m): 10:01am On Sep 28, 2020
jln115:
I don't believe there are spirits in the physical real wink

So how do you think Lucifer and his agents exist in our realm?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:53am On Sep 28, 2020
Saddamochieng00:

So how do you think Lucifer and his agents exist in our realm?
Didn't I just answer just question?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:57am On Sep 28, 2020
jln115:
everything wink

You agreed with me a couple of times before wink
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:58am On Sep 28, 2020
jln115:
not believing in the mfecane is like not believing the earth is round wink

It's a historical fact bru... Now build a bridge and get over it wink

Its you to get over with it wink
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:00am On Sep 28, 2020
jln115:
apparently?

Don't you follow the news bruh
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:01am On Sep 28, 2020
Saddamochieng00:

grin grin grin

Guess I'll have to go back there and investigate for myself. But you sure he ain't funded by "THEM"

Not everything is a conspiracy grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:13am On Sep 28, 2020
Saddamochieng00:
@Tayser

You told me you're into battle rap. How do you see this going down. grin

Definitely not in my bucket list but im watching out. wink
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:13am On Sep 28, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:18am On Sep 28, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:31am On Sep 28, 2020
TayserMahrii:

Don't you follow the news bruh
When did trump say jln115 is superhuman?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:32am On Sep 28, 2020
TayserMahrii:

Its you to get over with it wink
Facts are just facts mate wink unfortunately you cant changed it..............now either you accept it, or you come up with conspiracy theories to deny the facts, like your fellow Kenyans have done cool

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:55am On Sep 28, 2020
jln115:
When did trump say jln115 is superhuman?

28 June
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:59am On Sep 28, 2020
The new reclaimed michuki land.

5 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:59am On Sep 28, 2020
jln115:
Facts are just facts mate wink unfortunately you cant changed it..............now either you accept it, or you come up with conspiracy theories to deny the facts, like your fellow Kenyans have done cool

Theres nothing to admit. The onus was on you to prove massive depopulation and genocide. Where are the mass graves? wink
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:02pm On Sep 28, 2020
Shma2020:
The new reclaimed michuki land.

Drove by two days ago and must admit its perfect. Michuki is the real reason our nganyas didn't degenerate to danfos.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:09pm On Sep 28, 2020
TayserMahrii:

Much expected... That's a very dire warning to Som to stop playing around with maritime boundaries lest we pull a gunboat diplomacy.
absolutely. . grin..

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:19pm On Sep 28, 2020
TayserMahrii:

Drove by two days ago and must admit its perfect. Michuki is the real reason our nganyas didn't degenerate into danfos.
so you have been to that place already? grin.. That is interesting. we need a sheer transformation of uhuru park with the same notion of michuki. But we have to implement an ultra-tactic approach to come up with something iconic.
The joho is not sleeping too. grin

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:24pm On Sep 28, 2020
Final facade installation on
The new 126m parliament tower

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:26pm On Sep 28, 2020
House designs in Kenya.

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:31pm On Sep 28, 2020
Shma2020:
absolutely. . grin..

grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:42pm On Sep 28, 2020
Shma2020:
so you have been to that place already? grin.. That is interesting. we need a sheer transformation of uhuru park with the same notion of michuki. But we have to implement an ultra-tactic approach to come up with something iconic.
The joho is not sleeping too. grin

Uhuru Park is ok for now. There are other dirty spaces that need cleaning up similar to Michuki Park...used to be filthy asf but now its clean and friendly with an amphitheatre
Joho is the man grin

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:46pm On Sep 28, 2020
Shma2020:
Final facade installation on
The new 126m parliament tower

What do you think about its design?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by popizaino(m): 12:56pm On Sep 28, 2020
gallivant:
Rhino River Camp, Meru National Park

gallivant:
Sunrise amongst the flourishing palms along the unspoilt beaches of Lake Turkana. An oasis in the desert.

gallivant:
Olerai Lodge, Naivasha

Simple breathtaking

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:57pm On Sep 28, 2020
TayserMahrii:

28 June
Did he say jln115 is superhuman or are you just taking words out of context again?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:58pm On Sep 28, 2020
TayserMahrii:

Theres nothing to admit. The onus was on you to prove massive depopulation and genocide. Where are the mass graves? wink
I don't have to wink countless of historians have.........including the Zulus themselves grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:01pm On Sep 28, 2020
TayserMahrii:

Uhuru Park is ok for now. There are other dirty spaces that need cleaning up similar to Michuki Park...used to be filthy asf but now its clean and friendly with an amphitheatre
Joho is the man grin
but atleast other reclaimed parks will help decongest uhuru park, grin.. That's my hope. The mass flow of humans in uhuru park will do more damage on aesthetic than repair, talk of killing the green looks of grass e. t. C.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:07pm On Sep 28, 2020
TayserMahrii:

What do you think about its design?
I'm loving each and everything in/on that bulding. the design is impressively wide and iconic, the facade is utterly beautiful, the top antenna is surprisingly stunning, the bulding itself suits the area. It's just breathtaking wink..
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:11pm On Sep 28, 2020
jln115:
Did he say jln115 is superhuman or are you just taking words out of context again?

He included you in there...without mentioning your name.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:11pm On Sep 28, 2020
jln115:
I don't have to wink countless of historians have.........including the Zulus themselves grin

Show me one zulu

(1) (2) (3) ... (8638) (8639) (8640) (8641) (8642) (8643) (8644) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.