Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,097 members, 7,863,837 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:29 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (8643) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6291651 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8640) (8641) (8642) (8643) (8644) (8645) (8646) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:05pm On Sep 28, 2020
jln115:
Nope he didnt wink

Are you his spokesman? wink
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:08pm On Sep 28, 2020
TayserMahrii:

Are you his spokesman? wink
Nope just read what you told me to wink
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:11pm On Sep 28, 2020
TayserMahrii:

Depends on where you come from bruh. Check Google and see his name is spelled variously as Tshaka or Chaka or even Xhaka.
He's from South Africa and its spelt Tshaka or Shaka
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:17pm On Sep 28, 2020
jln115:
Nope just read what you told me to wink

should have made clear that you were reporting what you read, not what Trump saidwink
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:18pm On Sep 28, 2020
jln115:
He's from South Africa and its spelt Tshaka or Shaka

No he's not. If he's then you're dutch. wink
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:51pm On Sep 28, 2020
TayserMahrii:

No he's not. If he's then you're dutch. wink
So where is Shaka from? Must I have said he is from the Zulu kingdom?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:58pm On Sep 28, 2020
TayserMahrii:

should have made clear that you were reporting what you read, not what Trump saidwink
What? Bru you are honestly starting to sound more and more like Saddam and his flat earth theories ...........Was what Trump said not quoted in the article you told me to read?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 7:14am On Sep 29, 2020
Kazikazi:
Tanzania's trained hero rat awarded a gold medal

https://www.thecitizen.co.tz/news/Magawa-a-landmine-detection-rat-awarded-a-gold-medal/1840340-5627170-124xml0/index.html

Finally, Tanzania wins a gold medal in something. You guys should throw a national holiday for the vermin.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Wuoche: 9:39am On Sep 29, 2020
CBD
UPPERHILL
KILIMANI
WESTLANDS

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Aderr: 10:01am On Sep 29, 2020
Wuoche:
CBD UPPERHILL KILIMANI WESTLANDS
Repeated. cheesy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Wuoche: 11:19am On Sep 29, 2020
Aderr:
Repeated. cheesy
Hug the transformer.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Justnotyu: 12:40pm On Sep 29, 2020
Aderr:
Repeated. cheesy

Not necessarily true. The areas mentioned aren't new but the pictures are fairly recent.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Aderr: 1:59pm On Sep 29, 2020
Wuoche:
Hug the transformer.
E pain am. tongue
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Aderr: 2:01pm On Sep 29, 2020
Dead thread. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 4:53pm On Sep 29, 2020
I told you about these constantly fighting Neanderthals,didn't I?

MOSCOW — A long-simmering territorial dispute in the Caucasus region that reignited in recent days, with tanks, artillery helicopters and infantry engaged in combat, suggests that the two sides — Azerbaijan and Armenia — are girding for an extended conflict rather than the border skirmishes that they have engaged in over the years.
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/09/28/world/asia/azerbaijan-armenia-nagorno-karabakh.html

Fyi,this isn't just civil unrest and militiamen running around but national armies confronting each other! First are Azeri specops and second Armenians,part of at least 50 KIA past 48 hrs. The latter say they've downed 2 choppers and destroyed 3 tanks.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 6:51pm On Sep 29, 2020
kikuyu1:
I told you about these constantly fighting Neanderthals,didn't I?

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/09/28/world/asia/azerbaijan-armenia-nagorno-karabakh.html

Fyi,this isn't just civil unrest and militiamen running around but national armies confronting each other! First are Azeri specops and second Armenians,part of at least 50 KIA past 48 hrs. The latter say they've downed 2 choppers and destroyed 3 tanks.

This reminds me of ww2 the eastern front
It was a meatgrinder
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kenyanstar: 7:44pm On Sep 29, 2020
Kenya
Too beautiful for the eyes...

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 9:22pm On Sep 29, 2020
gallivant:

Finally, Tanzania wins a gold medal in something. You guys should throw a national holiday for the vermin.

Please you need to stop running to that order trade and arguing about the flat Earth because that is what does people want they want to start a war there

I have been so busy working on the new suffering and smiling show
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:03pm On Sep 29, 2020
jln115:
So where is Shaka from? Must I have said he is from the Zulu kingdom?

Yes you should. If you say Shaka Zulu is from South Africa then Jln is from Netherlands.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:03pm On Sep 29, 2020
jln115:
What? Bru you are honestly starting to sound more and more like Saddam and his flat earth theories ...........Was what Trump said not quoted in the article you told me to read?

Which article did I tell you to read son?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:11pm On Sep 29, 2020
Aderr:
Dead thread. grin

Mono eyed baboon with red ass grin you need three full decades to flog that dead thread to half this one.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:17pm On Sep 29, 2020
tylann:

This reminds me of ww2 the eastern front
It was a meatgrinder

Have you watched the Russian series Soviet Storm, WWII in the east?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 10:38pm On Sep 29, 2020
The Capital

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 10:38pm On Sep 29, 2020

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 10:42pm On Sep 29, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 10:44pm On Sep 29, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:06pm On Sep 29, 2020
TayserMahrii:

Yes you should. If you say Shaka Zulu is from South Africa then Jln is from Netherlands.
I honestly don't know what the fvck you mean bro............Was he not from South Africa?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:09pm On Sep 29, 2020
TayserMahrii:

Which article did I tell you to read son?
Im guessing its this one, since this is what you said I agree with...No?

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:13pm On Sep 29, 2020
jln115:
I honestly don't know what the fvck you mean bro............Was he not from South Africa?

I don't expect someone who says he believes in the bible and that the same bible is written by 3000 year old pre-dark ages uninformed people to understand what am trying to say. Obviously differentiating stuff isn't your forte.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:14pm On Sep 29, 2020
jln115:
Im guessing its this one, since this is what you said I agree with...No?

I never told you to read that specific one. You read what you wanted.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:07am On Sep 30, 2020
TayserMahrii:

I don't expect someone who says he believes in the bible and that the same bible is written by 3000 year old pre-dark ages uninformed people to understand what am trying to say. Obviously differentiating stuff isn't your forte.
I said one has to use context and perspective when reading the Bible since it was written thousands of years ago......... That's what we normal people call logic wink
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:08am On Sep 30, 2020
TayserMahrii:

I never told you to read that specific one. You read what you wanted.
you qouted this specific article when you mentioned me wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (8640) (8641) (8642) (8643) (8644) (8645) (8646) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.