Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,060 members, 7,863,760 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:39 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (8642) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6291363 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8639) (8640) (8641) (8642) (8643) (8644) (8645) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:13pm On Sep 28, 2020
Shma2020:
but atleast other reclaimed parks will help decongest uhuru park, grin.. That's my hope. The mass flow of humans in uhuru park will do more damage on aesthetic than repair, talk of killing the green looks of grass e. t. C.

True. We need them in multiples surrounding the cbds.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:16pm On Sep 28, 2020
TayserMahrii:

True. We need them in multiples surrounding the cbds.
I just read something somewhere grin.. Should I lay bare.?

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:20pm On Sep 28, 2020
Shma2020:
I'm loving each and everything in/on that bulding. the design is impressively wide and iconic, the facade is utterly beautiful, the top antenna is surprisingly stunning, the bulding itself suits the area. It's just breathtaking wink..

For me it looks like an aerofoil. Maybe parliament wants to take off, who knows?! grin The close up is a lil strange but it looks good on the skyline.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:21pm On Sep 28, 2020
Shma2020:
I just read something somewhere grin.. Should I lay bare.?

Go ahead grin grin better be naughty stuff grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:40pm On Sep 28, 2020
TayserMahrii:

Show me one zulu
OK wink

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:41pm On Sep 28, 2020
TayserMahrii:

He included you in there...without mentioning your name.
Did he say I(without mentioning my name wink ) was superhuman?..........or is just you taken things out of context?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:54pm On Sep 28, 2020
jln115:
OK wink

Is he the zulu who said they massacred each other in mfecane? wink
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:55pm On Sep 28, 2020
jln115:
Did he say I(without mentioning my name wink ) was superhuman?..........or is just you taken things out of context?

He said white people. Are you confirming that you aren't white? wink
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:59pm On Sep 28, 2020
KE

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:01pm On Sep 28, 2020
TayserMahrii:

He said white people. Are you confirming that you aren't white? wink
Did he specifically say "white" people or are you taking things out of context?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:03pm On Sep 28, 2020
TayserMahrii:

Is he the zulu who said they massacred each other in mfecane? wink
Not exactly he is the Zulu that documented how he massacred other tribes during the Mfecane....in great detail actually cool
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:27pm On Sep 28, 2020
jln115:
Did he specifically say "white" people or are you taking things out of context?

Everything is in context. What am actually asking is if you are a grand wizard of the Knights wink
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:27pm On Sep 28, 2020
jln115:
Not exactly he is the Zulu that documented how he massacred other tribes during the Mfecane....in great detail actually cool

What was his name?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:48pm On Sep 28, 2020
TayserMahrii:

What was his name?
Shaka Zulu wink
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:49pm On Sep 28, 2020
TayserMahrii:

Everything is in context. What am actually asking is if you are a grand wizard of the Knights wink
What Im actually asking you is did he specifically say white people are superhuman?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:24pm On Sep 28, 2020
jln115:
Shaka Zulu wink

Thats not your mate bro. He never said so and never did genocide wink
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:25pm On Sep 28, 2020
jln115:
What Im actually asking you is did he specifically say white people are superhuman?

Go ask him grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:52pm On Sep 28, 2020
TayserMahrii:

Go ask him grin
stop running and just answer the question mate wink
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:53pm On Sep 28, 2020
TayserMahrii:

Thats not your mate bro. He never said so and never did genocide wink
bru!!! grin grin grin do you fvcking know who shaka Zulu is? grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:13pm On Sep 28, 2020
jln115:
stop running and just answer the question mate wink

Do you need Trump's approval to actually say you are superhuman or not? wink
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:15pm On Sep 28, 2020
jln115:
bru!!! grin grin grin do you fvcking know who shaka Zulu is? grin grin grin

Yes ofcourse. Everyone knows Xhaka Zulu wink
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:50pm On Sep 28, 2020
TayserMahrii:

Yes ofcourse. Everyone knows Xhaka Zulu wink
well obviously you dont since you cant even spell his name right wink
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:53pm On Sep 28, 2020
TayserMahrii:

Do you need Trump's approval to actually say you are superhuman or not? wink
I don't need anybody's approval cool.............Now stop deflecting and answer the question: did Trump specifically say white people are superhuman?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:00pm On Sep 28, 2020
jln115:
well obviously you dont since you cant even spell his name right wink

Don't need to spell his name right when it's not the only spelling. Can be Chaka, Tshaka, Xhaka. Shaka is the latest name for laatjies. Btw, his other name was kaSenzangakhona. Zulu wasn't even his name. wink
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:01pm On Sep 28, 2020
TayserMahrii:

Don't need to spell his name right when it's not the only spelling for his name. Can be Chaka, Tshaka, Xhaka. Shaka is the latest name for laatjies. Btw, his other name was kaSenzangakhona. Zulu wasn't even his name. wink
Its Tshaka or Shaka wink...........and kaSenzangakhona(derived from his father) wasnt an other name, it was his name grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:03pm On Sep 28, 2020
jln115:
I don't need anybody's approval cool.............Now stop deflecting and answer the question: did Trump specifically say white people are superhuman?

I gave you a date and asked you to find out because I don't need to spoon feed you wink
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:04pm On Sep 28, 2020
TayserMahrii:

I gave you a date and asked you to find out because I don't need to spoon feed you wink
I checked and he never said it cool
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:07pm On Sep 28, 2020
jln115:
Its Tshaka or Shaka wink...........and kaSenzangakhona(derived from his father) wasnt an other name, it was his name grin grin

You don't understand modern English...I meant his name was Tshaka, and his other name (literally second name) was kasenzangakhona...still his name even if derived from dad. Same way your name could be Jln115 Laatjie, where Laatjie is second name derived from your relatives wink

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:09pm On Sep 28, 2020
jln115:
I checked and he never said it cool

Didn't he??
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:37pm On Sep 28, 2020
TayserMahrii:

You don't understand modern English...I meant his name was Tshaka, and his other name (literally second name) was kasenzangakhona...still his name even if derived from dad. Same way your name could be Jln115 Laatjie, where Laatjie is second name derived from your relatives wink
Point is its not Chaka, Xhaka or what ever you are calling him cool
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:38pm On Sep 28, 2020
TayserMahrii:

Didn't he??
Nope he didnt wink
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:04pm On Sep 28, 2020
jln115:
Point is its not Chaka, Xhaka or what ever you are calling him cool

Depends on where you come from bruh. Check Google and see his name is spelled variously as Tshaka or Chaka or even Xhaka.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8639) (8640) (8641) (8642) (8643) (8644) (8645) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.