Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,224 members, 7,849,799 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:55 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (8987) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6266956 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8984) (8985) (8986) (8987) (8988) (8989) (8990) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 3:10pm On Nov 27, 2020
popizaino:

Even though youre posting an old image but its still Better than most of the places in Eldorado Accra so bury your head in shame .

I know right grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 3:10pm On Nov 27, 2020
you need mental health care

did you ever step into a classroom cause I don't think so.

Even terrorist know they deserve better..... clown

a dumb zoolian grin grin
Vlain:

I was told U should be ignored. I was also told engagiy U is like engaging a deranged goat. Absolute waste of time hobbit liar

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 3:11pm On Nov 27, 2020
Shma2020:

My point was not about Stockholm, Washington, Berlin or the core, it was about Nairobi vs Dar. And please, all those cities have more skyscrapers that Nairobi.. Your jungle slums is not something to air in public.

I am only butt-in to correct Ur timidity cos I can't stand it. Does cities do the have a single skyscraper.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by popizaino(m): 3:11pm On Nov 27, 2020
Appisko:
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed shocked shocked

Looking much like Accra Ghana's capital .

grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by popizaino(m): 3:13pm On Nov 27, 2020
vankelvin:

I know right grin grin

Yes fight with Google earth image .

Accra is a continental disgrace.

We all can't be wrong .

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 3:13pm On Nov 27, 2020
Shma2020:

My point was not about Stockholm, Washington, Berlin or the core, it was about Nairobi and Dar. And please, all those cities have more skyscrapers that Nairobi.. Your jungle slums is not something air in public.

Those cities have literally few to ZERO skyscrapers you blind fuck1ing slowpoke. grin
I repeat Nairobi has more skyscrapers than these cities and your point is? wink

Sweden, Switzerland, Rome, Italy, and Nairobi

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 3:13pm On Nov 27, 2020
theenchanter:
he wouldn't have sent a delegate if it was of no importance to him.

Well, they spoke of financial integration. They talked about currency swap amongst nations in d bloc.... Eco currency was not really talked about. And they discussed the policy of each countries to rebound their economy.
I think we all know that governors take important meetings themselves.

As you can see; by your description of what transpired, it wasn't an important meeting.

For instance, trade amongst member nations is very small and talking about currency swap when trade volumes are insignificant is just a waste of time.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 3:14pm On Nov 27, 2020
AskiaHarem:

Pretending that's true for a moment what's your point? Nairobi also has more than Berlin, Stockholm, and Washington, DC so what doesn't mean anything. smiley

I suggest you respect yourself. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

www.nairaland.com/attachments/7659855_4032099726310724669178333443298426781958144o_jpeg88abda38ad505e78d74f912df91c9569
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Roan77: 3:14pm On Nov 27, 2020
vankelvin:

You are right cool

You are just so stupid, and so i'm not suprise, can you compare the old pictures you posted to console yourself, to this today google earth pictures of your capital city?

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:16pm On Nov 27, 2020
Vlain:

Like U are quoting him with nonsense. U have been butt in at will without his interference today albeit we've told him to stop even tho U start Interfering first. Take Ur threats and shove it up Ur ass. U can't do sh.it. I repeat U can't do sh.it

It seems to me that you're either suffering from glaucoma or dementia. Scrall few pages back and see who started the show. I was replying to kazi with Nairobi pics and your askari polisi popped up with kibera yet I didn't quote him. So who is to be blamed, don't take my chill on this forum for granted, I can explode anytime I want and call out any lies I want.

Zombie

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 3:16pm On Nov 27, 2020
AskiaHarem:

Those cities have literally few to ZERO skyscrapers you blind fuck1ing slowpoke. grin

You should respect yourself. We dont want to be like Swedes, Swiss and Italians. We leave that to Nigerian coons.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12749428_screenshot202011261217381606429598270_jpeg507046c55e9e48bc15e6d9803904b330

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by popizaino(m): 3:18pm On Nov 27, 2020
AskiaHarem:

grin Are you pained that much? What happed to that token bravado? grin

The Capital Town of Ghana

Accra

The third pics is capecoast another regional capital in gold coast of slum. grin grin

Countries eradicate slum housing but Ghana invites slums. grin

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 3:20pm On Nov 27, 2020
Shma2020:
Nairobi old cbd alone has more skyscrapers than Dar.
Kariakoo Dar es salaam has more stuff than all of nairobi
Mind you,this is not CBD

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 3:21pm On Nov 27, 2020
Still Cape Coast is far better than your slummy Lagos without water, electricity or tarred roads

grin grin grin
popizaino:

The third pics is capecoast another regional capital in gold coast of slum. grin grin

People eradicate slum housing but Ghana invites slums. grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:21pm On Nov 27, 2020
AskiaHarem:

where is Washington DC? In your previous post you said Nairobi has more skyscrapers than Washington DC. ;. Who is the deranged now grin?
And yes, Nairobi is still better from streets to skyline.

Zombie

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by popizaino(m): 3:22pm On Nov 27, 2020
Just30:
Still Cape Coast is far better than your slummy Lagos without water, electricity or tarred roads

grin grin grin

Ok

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 3:22pm On Nov 27, 2020
vankelvin:

I know right grin grin

Back to old filtered Photos again? Your this desperate already? We've only given you a light beating. grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:22pm On Nov 27, 2020
Samorobo aka Vlain is still posting..... grin..
Foolish boy

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:24pm On Nov 27, 2020
Kazikazi:
Mind you,this is not CBD
those are slum scrapers, bring the ground photo we trace the reality.

Bongolala nation can never stand Nairobi in any front.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 3:24pm On Nov 27, 2020
Wuoche:
Life in the capital
Life in Dar es salaam Tanzania

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 3:24pm On Nov 27, 2020
Kazikazi:
Mind you,this is not CBD

We dont care. wink

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Appisko: 3:25pm On Nov 27, 2020
Lagos again Zoolian capital grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 3:25pm On Nov 27, 2020
Roan77:

You see what we are talking about? With your small population 30% of them are living in a slum, while Nigeria with our big population, times 3 bigger than your population, only 53% lives in a slum , according to your source, you played yourself.

Your maths is so bad cool

Let me break it down for you.
30% Ghanaians will be around 9million citizens. Whereas
53% nigerians is over 106million citizens.

If Ghana's population was around 210millon like we will have about 63 million people living in the slums not 107.

Nigeria has failed grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 3:25pm On Nov 27, 2020
Shma2020:
Samorobo aka Vlain is still posting..... grin..
Foolish boy

grin grin

You know this why I call Nigerians fools. I figured out the basketmouth day one.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:27pm On Nov 27, 2020
Vlain:

I am only butt-in to correct Ur timidity cos I can't stand it. Does cities do the have a single skyscraper.
I can't stand your point either.
Why are you straining to string a point? grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Appisko: 3:28pm On Nov 27, 2020
The capital Lagos cheesy angry grin

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 3:28pm On Nov 27, 2020
Vlain:

That pics of Lagos is old hobbit yet no where in Ghana looks like that. Watch this 1 minutes video(I am giving U that just to save your data hobbit. I know o ce U exhaust it U wouldn't be able to afford another one a d when U do U will say we banned u grin) to see how that place looks like a d pray Ghana gets to that level in this century. Damn it a d this are some of the oldest part of Lagos.
Truly Ghana is cursed and this ain't no joke.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QO4S25XzImI

grin grin catch up if you can

United Slums of nigeria

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 3:28pm On Nov 27, 2020
AskiaHarem:
I'd like to give thanks to those scarce intelligent Kenyans, Ghanaians, and South Africans out there in the wild. cheesy grin smiley

The taught of doing this has always crossed my mind from this particular video

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 3:29pm On Nov 27, 2020
Shma2020:
I can't stand your point either.
Why are you straining to string a point? grin

It's not a point but fact

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 3:29pm On Nov 27, 2020
gallivant:

You should respect yourself. We dont want to be like Swedes, Swiss and Italians. We leave that to Nigerian coons.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12749428_screenshot202011261217381606429598270_jpeg507046c55e9e48bc15e6d9803904b330

We where debating over unimportant skyscrapers and I destroyed your @ss so badly you couldn't refute my point so in blind desperation filled fury you replied with blog statistics on bleaching? cheesy

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:30pm On Nov 27, 2020
gallivant:

grin grin

You know this why I call Nigerians fools. I figured out the basketmouth day one.
he's not smart at all, I knew it from day one but I chose to stay quiet.

He pooped in with a silly game plan "am new here, can I comment"

I just laughed grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 3:30pm On Nov 27, 2020
Vlain:

Lol I laugh at Ur b.s propaganda slum report. As U can see from this chart below which apparently is from world bank .Nigeria has been experiencing a downward trend in slum eradication since 1990. And as at 2015 it was at 50.

This is the latest report cool cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8984) (8985) (8986) (8987) (8988) (8989) (8990) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.