Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,022 members, 7,828,597 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (8984) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6223736 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8981) (8982) (8983) (8984) (8985) (8986) (8987) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 1:16pm On Nov 27, 2020
tylann:

Yes every Nigerian here except the chanter guy cannot engage a Kenyan for the threat of severe punishment from obaboon
They want us to abandon this thread which is the longest in nairaland to a Fani Kayode thread which has not hit 100pages despite of obaboon threats

.yes we are afraid of oba and its stays that way. Are U happy now.

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 1:19pm On Nov 27, 2020
popizaino:

Wait till just30 tells you Monrovia is more developed than Nairobi talk more Accra the Paris bad newyork combined city.

Lol watching that video reminded me of that interchange challenge grin I don't know why.

Vankelvin see Ur life grin with all that gold and oil for 63 solid years

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 1:21pm On Nov 27, 2020
Vlain:

I know right grin a city with 256 slum. Lol that 98% of Accra I tell u grin grin

nigerians?
nigerians?
nigerians?

How many times did I call you guys?
infact common sense is not common to you people at all grin grin grin

It is not about you building just few high rises, construct some nice road somewhere , some small landscaping then you think that's all, you have a world class Beverly hills Hollywood city/country grin grin grin grin grin grin

Take it from me, all Ghana need is landscaping and some law enforcement.
When we talk of infrastructure, nigeria has less. You guys always confuse the few high rises and estates as development.

Over 60% of your people live in slums so chill.

You've got 1000 years to catch up to our level grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Roan77: 1:22pm On Nov 27, 2020
Vlain:

I remember they started crying foul. Their economy started dropping like birds shot from the skies. Ghana,west Africa and the whole of Africa (save for a very few few countries in North and South) rely on us a d live in our very vast shadow. We pull the plugs and they start screaming. Same thing happened during that AFTCA deal where Africa leaders gathered and sent their short akufool president to come Bev Buhari to sign the deal in aso rock. grin they said the deal can proceed and be fruitful unless we put pens to paper and sign the deal.

For one, Nigeria is West Africa's technology, media and entertainment, sports, etc powerhouse and Ghana lives under Nigeria's vast shadow, and they leaders knows that.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 1:22pm On Nov 27, 2020
Wizzzzmike:

Accra is bae... tongue tongue tongue

Madness.
So does this looks more developed than either Lagos ,Abuja, Ph

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 1:24pm On Nov 27, 2020
Vlain:

Accra and makoko is on thesame level. Absorb that truth. It's doesn't come by so easily grin

No, you are not seeing well.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 1:25pm On Nov 27, 2020
Roan77:

Does your village stand any chance against this Enugu?

Hell No grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by popizaino(m): 1:25pm On Nov 27, 2020
Roan77:

You thought i was joking when i said if you remove Airport city in Accra, the whole Accra is a total slumpolis?
That's why they keep posting that the same place over, and over.
I'm still not done yet bro. grin grin

Have said it countless number of times that Ghanaians don't have the moral rights to diss any nation here on slum given the look of their settlements.

Everywhere is mess and a what one should describe a slumpolis

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Roan77: 1:26pm On Nov 27, 2020
vankelvin:

nigerians?
nigerians?
nigerians?

It is not about you building just few high rises, construct some nice road somewhere , some small landscaping then you think that's all, you have a world class Beverly hills Hollywood city/country grin grin grin grin grin grin

When we talk of infrastructure, nigeria has less. You guys always confuse the few high rises and estates as development.

The audio ghana we don't know, now post the 2018 screenshot of the first picture you posted, stop consoling yourself with the 2005 source, just calm down, and stop being desperate, but still doesn't change the fact that Accra is the biggest slum in the world.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 1:30pm On Nov 27, 2020
Vlain:

Lol.which entire story. This one

You are too desperate, chill grin grin grin
Anytime you guys see you are loosing any argument then you start posting some cheap/fake/propaganda things here.

Frustrated bunch grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 1:31pm On Nov 27, 2020
vankelvin:

No, you are not seeing well.

Aerial view exposed U hobbit. Unbelievable propaganda. Apparently Ghana is just slightly 4% about SA in slum grin lol must be a joke. A look at Ghana a d a look at the entirety of SA and U will fling that screenshot in the gutter to flow and clog it up and eventually cos flood in Accra village

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 1:34pm On Nov 27, 2020
popizaino:

They will surf the internet all day just to look for Nigeria slum to console each other ......but what they don't get is our slum is their middle class area or let say normal area.

No one will surf anywhere.
Lagos is synonymous to slums so hush it.
The entire nigeria is a big slum grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 1:35pm On Nov 27, 2020
vankelvin:

You are too desperate, chill grin grin grin
Anytime you guys see you are loosing any argument then you start posting some cheap/fake/propaganda things here.

Frustrated bunch grin grin grin

Simple basic English is Ur problem

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by popizaino(m): 1:38pm On Nov 27, 2020
vankelvin:

nigerians?
nigerians?
nigerians?

We don't care what your tears are but try and keep your low building descents pls ..

Accra is a complete disaster as seen from Google earth images ......

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 1:38pm On Nov 27, 2020
vankelvin:

And what did you expect?
That he will disrespect his host country?
Or you think Ghanaians are like nigerians abi?

Don't be confused here, I have said it a number of times that comparatively Kenyan cities are well planned than Ghanaian cities.
I was called so many names, some even said I was a Kenyan pretending to be Ghanaian.

Put all negativity about Kenya aside, their cities are well organized but beyond the planning, high-rises and beauty Ghana also triumphs Kenya in certain areas.....

Be concerned about your zoo not Ghana. lipsrsealed

Like what hobbit grin grin grin certainly interchanges is not one of them grin

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 1:38pm On Nov 27, 2020
Vlain:

Is World health organisation (W.H.O) propaganda grin hobbit tears is tasty asf

Truth will always triumph propaganda grin grin

Check the difference

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 1:39pm On Nov 27, 2020
Wizzzzmike:

Kumasi is brighter at nigth than the whole of zoogeria combined lol

Yet the light didn't develop Kumasi after 63 years.must be shameful.
Below that light is a horror movie grin

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by popizaino(m): 1:41pm On Nov 27, 2020
vankelvin:

No one will surf anywhere.
Lagos is synonymous to slums so hush it.
The entire nigeria is a big slum grin grin

Ok

Post Accra you will see what I am talking about

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 1:46pm On Nov 27, 2020
Roan77:

I'm not even done, just chill, but the truth is, Accra is the biggest slum in the world. Fact

After the infrastructure examination, nigeria failed. You are beneath us grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 1:48pm On Nov 27, 2020
Wizzzzmike:

If you post nigth time of enugu, I'll do same on Kumasi daylight pics...

This is the northern region of Ghana

Four or five houses represent northern Ghana. Ghana is a joke.
This is what Enugu street view feels like. Get to this level.or hush it .

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 1:48pm On Nov 27, 2020
popizaino:

A whole capital completely looking like a mess ........can never be my capital

grin grin grin you are right angry grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 1:49pm On Nov 27, 2020
Vlain:

Ok I will. Happy now grin grin angry

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 1:50pm On Nov 27, 2020
vankelvin:

After the infrastructure examination, nigeria failed. You are beneath us grin grin

Hobbit pls forward this pics of Lagos in the 70's for Nana so he can lift it up with his presidential pampers. Cos as it stands no where in Ghana looks half as developed as this Lagos throwback pics. True or false grin

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Roan77: 1:51pm On Nov 27, 2020
popizaino:

Have said it countless number of times that Ghanaians don't have the moral rights to diss any nation here on slum given the look of their settlements.

Everywhere is mess and a what one should describe a slumpolis

Mehn, that's why i keep laughing at them whenever they talk about slum, while Accra alone is a total slum, i'm yet to go to other region.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 1:51pm On Nov 27, 2020
Vlain:

But U were treated this way. Sadly only SA and Egypt are the only nationalities here that can lecture us on water otherwise the rest can keep shut and learn from us including hobbit grin

angry grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 1:53pm On Nov 27, 2020
vankelvin:

grin grin

Hobbit do you know Ur best which is the Manhattan of Ghana is competing with ordinary ogu road in Enugu.
Never U be surprised whenever I saw the worst of Nigeria is Ghana's best. This is evidence.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 1:54pm On Nov 27, 2020
Vlain:

98% of Ghana looks like makoko so what's Ur point grin

Where is your proof? grin grin grin grin

Check your standard. grin grin grin

United slums of nigeria angry grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by popizaino(m): 1:56pm On Nov 27, 2020
vankelvin:

Even though youre posting an old image but its still Better than most of the places in Eldorado Accra so bury your head in shame .

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Roan77: 1:57pm On Nov 27, 2020
vankelvin:

You see what we are talking about? With your small population 30% of them are living in a slum, while Nigeria with our big population, times 3 bigger than your population, only 53% lives in a slum, according to your source, you played yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 1:58pm On Nov 27, 2020
Shma2020:
Nairobi old cbd alone has more skyscrapers than Dar.

Pretending that's true for a moment what's your point? Nairobi also has more than Berlin, Stockholm, and Washington, DC so what doesn't mean anything. smiley

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 1:58pm On Nov 27, 2020
Roan77:

Stop being desperate, it still doesn't change the fact on ground that Accra is the biggest slum in the world.
Use what you posted to console yourself, i told you that i will destroy you, and your city totally when the time comes.

I can get worst google views of Abuja and Lagos but this report sums it up for me grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 1:58pm On Nov 27, 2020
vankelvin:

That pics of Lagos is old hobbit yet no where in Ghana looks like that. Watch this 1 minutes video(I am giving U that just to save your data hobbit. I know o ce U exhaust it U wouldn't be able to afford another one a d when U do U will say we banned u grin) to see how that place looks like a d pray Ghana gets to that level in this century. Damn it a d this are some of the oldest part of Lagos.
Truly Ghana is cursed and this ain't no joke.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QO4S25XzImI

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (8981) (8982) (8983) (8984) (8985) (8986) (8987) ... (9933)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.