Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,137 members, 7,849,557 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:51 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (8985) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6265752 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8982) (8983) (8984) (8985) (8986) (8987) (8988) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by popizaino(m): 1:59pm On Nov 27, 2020
Roan77:

Mehn, that's why i keep laughing at them whenever they talk about slum, while Accra alone is a total slum, i'm yet to go to other region.

Where are the tarred roads ? grin grin

Ghana be village .

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Roan77: 2:01pm On Nov 27, 2020
popizaino:

A whole capital completely looking like a mess ........can never be my capital

The bitter truth bro, i shame for ghana my brother. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 2:02pm On Nov 27, 2020
Roan77:

You can post Makoko, but mind you, Makoko is 10 times better than your total capital city slumpolis.
lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 2:04pm On Nov 27, 2020
vankelvin:

I can get worst google views of Abuja and Lagos but this report sums it up for me grin grin grin

Lol I laugh at Ur b.s propaganda slum report. As U can see from this chart below which apparently is from world bank .Nigeria has been experiencing a downward trend in slum eradication since 1990. And as at 2015 it was at 50.

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Roan77: 2:10pm On Nov 27, 2020
vankelvin:

I can get worst google views of Abuja and Lagos but this report sums it up for me grin grin grin

Man do it, but it doesn't still change things on ground, the media has to apologize to SA for putting Khayelitsha on the list, instead of Accra, because it's a total slum.

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Roan77: 2:11pm On Nov 27, 2020
popizaino:

Where are the tarred roads ? grin grin

Ghana be village .

Typical village bro.

Wait till the greatest liar of all time Just30 to come tell you otherwise about their tarred roads.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 2:15pm On Nov 27, 2020
Vlain:

Hobbits love living on fool's paradise. Can a slave E master be a slave to his slaves. We own that village zoo. I now understand why they call Ghana the 37th states in Nigeria. And constantly liken her develop to the worst of northern Nigeria.

nigeria can't rule a village let alone Ghana grin grin grin

Learn the difference between
Investors and ruling a country.

Your country has nothing on Ghana.
You can't even feed your poverty ridden citizens yet you are here talking about 3rd largest investment in Ghana grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 2:17pm On Nov 27, 2020
AskiaHarem:

Pretending that's true for a moment what's your point? Nairobi also has more than Berlin, Stockholm, and Washington, DC so what doesn't mean anything. smiley

Lol U go like find trouble sha

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 2:20pm On Nov 27, 2020
Roan77:

They are just being ungrateful, and full of themselves, with empty pride.
You know it's true. they are just arguing for the sake of argument. Nigeria may have its many problems but it's still far ahead of its little sister, Ghana. The major force in West Africa is Nigeria. Check out what happened to the trade of countries like Ghana, Togo and Benin when we shut our borders. wink wink

Then we've sent some nigerian traders packing so let see how our economy will collapse grin grin grin

The poverty in you is speaking. grin grin grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 2:21pm On Nov 27, 2020
vankelvin:

nigeria can't rule a village let alone Ghana grin grin grin

Learn the difference between
Investors and ruling a country.

Your country has nothing on Ghana.
You can't even feed your poverty ridden citizens yet you are here talking about 3rd largest investment in Ghana grin grin grin grin grin

Lol we invest, we rule. We repatriate the benefit back to Nigeria for the greater good of our country. We spread our tentacles into various sectors of your economy. Cease,monopolize and dominate to height no hobbit from Ghana can reach. U are beneath us hobbit.we so much as sneeze and mushroom Ghana catches cold grin

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 2:23pm On Nov 27, 2020
vankelvin:

Then we've sent some nigerian traders packing so let see how our economy will collapse grin grin grin

The poverty in you is speaking. grin grin grin

Hobbit is a disgrace. Even ordinary Jos kicks Ur stupid ass
Must be shameful

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Roan77: 2:24pm On Nov 27, 2020
popizaino:

Even though youre posting an old image but its still Better than most of the places in Eldorado Accra so bury your head in shame .

Leave him to be fooling around na, to satisfy his mood of desperation, i'm posting today's google earth pictures of Accra, and he's here posting old pictures of Lagos, he doesn't have shame, just like his fellow country people. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 2:27pm On Nov 27, 2020
vankelvin:

Says the zoo dwellers grin grin grin

That photo of Port Harcourt looking a he11 of a lot better than Accra or Kumasi. To think a city in Nigeria that isn't the political or economic capital appears more developed than your capital city. grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 2:28pm On Nov 27, 2020
Vlain:

Vankelvin knows this a d that's why he cursed Ghana in his heart. Forget this his online persona. He hates the states of Ghana's infastructures,city planning and aesthetics. It's irks him so bad when he drives through Accra and see all that we are saying.

Ghana over nigeria anyday grin grin grin

Aesthetic beauty, yes we can do better than we are doing.
City planning: we only need the law enforcement agencies to work.
Infrastructure: you've got 1000 years to catch up to our level.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 2:29pm On Nov 27, 2020
AskiaHarem:

That photo of Port Harcourt looking a he11 of a lot better than Accra or Kumasi. To think a city in Nigeria that isn't the political or economic capital appears more developed than your capital city. grin

Port Harcourt continued..... cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 2:29pm On Nov 27, 2020
Appisko:

We are in 2020 zolaians and stupidity still leaving in the 90s
calm down, calm down..... grin

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 2:30pm On Nov 27, 2020
popizaino:

If I had not been to Accra before I could have argued this was JUBA south Sudan .

grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 2:30pm On Nov 27, 2020
Wizzzzmike:

This is a government high school Adisadel college is cape coast founded in 1910..
Still look beautiful and better unilag lol

Lol.dont go there.
Legon is a well maintained secondary school with basic building architecture that any roadside builder can pull up.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 2:31pm On Nov 27, 2020
AskiaHarem:

Port Harcourt continued..... cheesy

Now for Ghana.... grin

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Appisko: 2:32pm On Nov 27, 2020
Vlain:

Lol we invest, we rule. We repatriate the benefit back to Nigeria for the greater good of our country. We spread our tentacles into various sectors of your economy. Cease,monopolize and dominate to height no hobbit from Ghana can reach. U are beneath us hobbit.we so much as sneeze and mushroom Ghana catches cold grin
When. The stomach is empty the mouth talk nonesense
A Ghanaian proverb

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 2:32pm On Nov 27, 2020
AskiaHarem:

Now for Ghana.... grin

Accra continued......

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 2:33pm On Nov 27, 2020
vankelvin:

Ghana over nigeria anyday grin grin grin

Aesthetic beauty, yes we can do better than we are doing.
City planning: we only need the law enforcement agencies to work.
Infrastructure: you've got 1000 years to catch up to our level.

Aesthetic U are not there any Nigeria is clearly better than U.
City planning is more than just enforcement. There need to first be a draw out masterplan for it . Then U get the right regulatory bodies to monitors the development of the masterplan so if can come to fruition.

Infastructure. Our infastructure looks better than its both in aesthetics ,quality, and amount.

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 2:33pm On Nov 27, 2020
Roan77:

You thought i was joking when i said if you remove Airport city in Accra, the whole Accra is a total slumpolis?
That's why they keep posting that the same place over, and over.
I'm still not done yet bro. grin grin

You are right cool

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 2:33pm On Nov 27, 2020
vankelvin:

grin
all these are old pics, I can't see the light-rail line in marina.

Tickle urself, bro. grin

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Appisko: 2:36pm On Nov 27, 2020
AskiaHarem:

Accra continued......
Lol u see how stupid you are trying Soo hard to post bad pics of accra lol u can't find

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Appisko: 2:37pm On Nov 27, 2020
Vlain:

Lol.dont go there.
Legon is a well maintained secondary school with basic building architecture that any roadside builder can pull up.
What is this one smoking?

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 2:43pm On Nov 27, 2020
you are highly stupid

Is this your first time hearing that central banks have been having meeting all around West Africa?

Dumb kid and a liar
Roan77:

Idiot, lie about this picture again.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Appisko: 2:44pm On Nov 27, 2020
Lagos grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 2:44pm On Nov 27, 2020
Roan77:

No, i will not compare Enugu with Kumasi, let stick to Enugu and Accra.

Or we can compare Ebonyi and Kumasi.

Don't disgrace your country more with this northern region pictures, it's a total eye sore. wink

Pics 1 . Ebonyi.(one of the poorest town state)

Pics 2,3,4 . Kumasi.

Ghana be village ugly slum states

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 2:46pm On Nov 27, 2020
theenchanter:
ur central bank gov is not here, his rep was. grin he's tall but lack dress sense. How can a country's rep come into this kinda meeting wearing something like jalamia? angry

Everyone had a laugh when bank of sierra leone gov made a joke about ghana must go bag. grin grin

But I like his disposition anyway. cheesy
That's to show you that meeting is of no importance to my Central Bank

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 2:46pm On Nov 27, 2020
Vankelvin bury your heads in sand. Pls kindly not we are not posting Ur slum but Ur best.
Below is what the aerial view of Kumasi CBD looks like.

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Appisko: 2:47pm On Nov 27, 2020
Vlain:

Pics 1 . Ebonyi.(one of the poorest town state)

Pics 2,3,4 . Kumasi.

Ghana be village ugly slum states
Abeg ooo which city is this one in that zooo

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (8982) (8983) (8984) (8985) (8986) (8987) (8988) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.