Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,129 members, 7,849,540 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:46 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (8986) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6265651 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8983) (8984) (8985) (8986) (8987) (8988) (8989) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 2:48pm On Nov 27, 2020
Appisko:

Lol u see how stupid you are trying Soo hard to post bad pics of accra lol u can't find

grin Are you pained that much? What happed to that token bravado? grin

The Capital Town of Ghana

Accra

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 2:49pm On Nov 27, 2020
Roan77:

For one, Nigeria is West Africa's technology, media and entertainment, sports, etc powerhouse and Ghana lives under Nigeria's vast shadow, and they leaders knows that.

All these you mentioned are seasonal..

Except technology, Ghana used to dominated all these you mentioned. Ghana used to be the entertainment headquarters in West Africa.

Infact, your old actors came to learn acting in Ghana. Patience Ozorkor, Peter Edochie etc came to Ghana for features.

As for music the least said the better cos Ghana has influence on the Afro beat (the beat not artists). nigeria have no traditional beat that sounds the way Afro "beat" sounds.

Sport? that's debatable

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Appisko: 2:49pm On Nov 27, 2020
grin grin
What the Bleep is that

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 2:49pm On Nov 27, 2020
AskiaHarem:

Accra

More Accra.... cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 2:51pm On Nov 27, 2020
Appisko:

What is this one smoking?

I am smoking things that developed Nigery.
Ordinary poor ebonyi is building a mega mall bigger and modern than anything in Ghana.
I heard the mall is tailored after Dubai mall. It's like a microcosm of Dubai mall. A miniature actually.

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Appisko: 2:51pm On Nov 27, 2020
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 2:52pm On Nov 27, 2020
popizaino:

Have said it countless number of times that Ghanaians don't have the moral rights to diss any nation here on slum given the look of their settlements.

Everywhere is mess and a what one should describe a slumpolis

cool you are beneath us

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 2:52pm On Nov 27, 2020
Vlain:

Lol.which entire story. This one
I wonder why you can post a link to this opinion post in the lifestyle section

desperate kid grin grin grin grin

when will nigeria bring water to your homes?

90% of Ghanaians already have it
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 2:53pm On Nov 27, 2020
vankelvin:

All these you mentioned are seasonal..

Except technology, Ghana used to dominated all these you mentioned. Ghana used to be the entertainment headquarters in West Africa.

Infact, your old actors came to learn acting in Ghana. Patience Ozorkor, Peter Edochie etc came to Ghana for features.

As for music the least said the better cos Ghana has influence on the Afro beat (the beat not artists). nigeria have no traditional beat that sounds the way Afro "beat" sounds.

Sport? that's debatable

Lol hobbit is Ghana more technological advanced than Nigeria. Hobbit can't build simple city but U think U can stand Uganda in tech.
In Africa only SA and Egypt can sit to have tech discussion with Nigeria not village Ghana.
The rest of your history makes me dizzy. Cos why!! They are B.S lies

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Appisko: 2:54pm On Nov 27, 2020
shocked shocked shocked shocked lipsrsealed

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 2:54pm On Nov 27, 2020
Vlain:

Is World health organisation (W.H.O) propaganda grin hobbit tears is tasty asf
post a link to this opinion post

you are desperate because Nigeria has completely failed you and made you a destitute with no hope grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 2:55pm On Nov 27, 2020
AskiaHarem:

Accra

What the rest of africa don't know is that this are so E of Ghana best a d average area not the real slum itself.
No wonder tiny Accra has 256 slum after 63 years of Independence.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:55pm On Nov 27, 2020
Appisko:
grin grin
What the Bleep is that
what!!! Bro. This can't be makoko. No, no, no... You mean there is another Gothic slum in lagos..shocked
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 2:56pm On Nov 27, 2020
Just30:
post a link to this opinion post

you are desperate because Nigeria has completely failed you and made you a destitute with no hope grin grin

I was told U should be ignored. I was also told engagiy U is like engaging a deranged goat. Absolute waste of time hobbit liar

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 2:56pm On Nov 27, 2020
Just30:
That's to show you that meeting is of no importance to my Central Bank
he wouldn't have sent a delegate if it was of no importance to him.

Well, they spoke of financial integration. They talked about currency swap amongst nations in d bloc.... Eco currency was not really talked about. And they discussed the policy of each countries to rebound their economy.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 2:56pm On Nov 27, 2020
Shma2020:
what!!! Bro. This can't be makoko. No, no, no... You mean there is another Gothic slum in lagos..shocked

Be careful

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 2:56pm On Nov 27, 2020
Roan77:

The audio ghana we don't know, now post the 2018 screenshot of the first picture you posted, stop consoling yourself with the 2005 source, just calm down, and stop being desperate, but still doesn't change the fact that Accra is the biggest slum in the world.

shocked cool

The audio is nigeria

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:57pm On Nov 27, 2020
AskiaHarem:

That photo of Port Harcourt looking a he11 of a lot better than Accra or Kumasi. To think a city in Nigeria that isn't the political or economic capital appears more developed than your capital city. grin
fool.
This can't and will never be port Harcourt.
At least you fall for vankelvin's trick grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:58pm On Nov 27, 2020
Vlain:

Be careful
don't tell me sh*t.
Tell your askari to stop quoting me with nonsense otherwise, you'll not like when I explode with makoko.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 2:59pm On Nov 27, 2020
Vlain:

Simple basic English is Ur problem

lack of comprehension

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 3:01pm On Nov 27, 2020
popizaino:

We don't care what your tears are but try and keep your low building descents pls ..

Accra is a complete disaster as seen from Google earth images ......

You mean this one grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:02pm On Nov 27, 2020
AskiaHarem:

Pretending that's true for a moment what's your point? Nairobi also has more than Berlin, Stockholm, and Washington, DC so what doesn't mean anything. smiley
My point was not about Stockholm, Washington, Berlin or the core, it was about Nairobi vs Dar. And please, all those cities have more skyscrapers that Nairobi.. Your jungle slums is not something to air in public.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 3:03pm On Nov 27, 2020
Ghana Photoshoot grin

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 3:04pm On Nov 27, 2020
Vlain:

Like what hobbit grin grin grin certainly interchanges is not one of them grin

Run baby run angry angry cheesy run for your life

Dick-less bunch

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Appisko: 3:05pm On Nov 27, 2020
Shma2020:
don't tell me sh*t.
Tell your askari to stop quoting me with nonsense otherwise, you'll not like when I explode with makoko.
Those a**sholes are COWORDS

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 3:05pm On Nov 27, 2020
Roan77:

Is this your city center of Kumasi? Why are you posting resort side of Kumasi?
You posted Kumasi city center night pictures, but i want to day light.

Lol he is posting ,1 -star hotel not resort grin

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 3:05pm On Nov 27, 2020
popizaino:

Ok

Post Accra you will see what I am talking about

Okay grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Appisko: 3:06pm On Nov 27, 2020
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 3:08pm On Nov 27, 2020
Shma2020:
fool.
This can't and will never be port Harcourt.
At least you fall for vankelvin's trick grin

Like U are quoting him with nonsense. U have been butt in at will without his interference today albeit we've told him to stop even tho U start Interfering first. Take Ur threats and shove it up Ur ass. U can't do sh.it. I repeat U can't do sh.it

Shma2020:
don't tell me sh*t.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 3:09pm On Nov 27, 2020
Vlain:

Hobbit do you know Ur best which is the Manhattan of Ghana is competing with ordinary ogu road in Enugu.
Never U be surprised whenever I saw the worst of Nigeria is Ghana's best. This is evidence.

Wow, enugu is beautiful than Lagos and ph grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 3:10pm On Nov 27, 2020
Shma2020:

Dar will never be Nairobi mate even in the near future.
Are there any serious projects going on in your country? If we were to play your game then konza, tatu, 88 condominium, expressway, Nairobi commuter e. T. C will build the entire Dar from scratch(starting with the most overhyped iconic tower drawn by kenyan architectures.)

Nairobi is not your mate Annael.
Talk is cheap.
You can talk konza konza konza konza for decades since the fays of kibaki presidency, but nothing tangible have been done.

You can talk expressway,but no expressway is completed.

Meanwhile....

Dar es salaam is above you!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by popizaino(m): 3:10pm On Nov 27, 2020
vankelvin:

cool you are beneath us

By 2050,when most African countries must have moved considerable amount of slum dwellers away from slums, your country on tbe other hand, won't be able because you guys have a penchant for denying reality even if it stare you on your faces.

Accra is a continental disgrace .

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (8983) (8984) (8985) (8986) (8987) (8988) (8989) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.