Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,380 members, 7,864,736 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 05:12 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (8996) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6293371 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8993) (8994) (8995) (8996) (8997) (8998) (8999) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 9:31pm On Nov 27, 2020
Shma2020:
okay, okay samorobo grin grin grin, grin grin grin grin.....

Okay.. You're out of hook. Byee grin.

Lol ok grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:32pm On Nov 27, 2020
Kazikazi:

But mostly I target the laggards.

Mr kiberan,I noticed most of roads in shitholes lacks reflective studs!

Dar es salaam Tanzania.
oookey.

But what you're showing me is a tiny section of a street. If you want clean streets with greenery layouts, then visit Nairobi, the coolness will relocate you from bongolala land.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 9:34pm On Nov 27, 2020
Roan77:

Stop trying to prove shit to the Kiberians, they want to use you to cruise, because of their joblessness, and boring life in their slum.

Lol I am not proving myself. It's just funny seeing that someone would think me as someone else becos I am using basic English words. Don't U think that is stupid. I just want him to see the foolery in what he is doing to himself publicly thinking he is actually making a point. Funny to watch tho grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 9:34pm On Nov 27, 2020
Kazikazi:

But mostly I target the laggards.

Mr kiberan,I noticed most of roads in shitholes lacks reflective studs!

Dar es salaam Tanzania.

Buddy, we dont care whats happening in Tanzania. Stop your obsession with Kenyans. The ones not in this thread care about Magufuliland even less.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 9:34pm On Nov 27, 2020
Shma2020:
you also lack zoning laws in danganyika? grin...
That bulding should be standing tall in the middle of other three blue towers but see where it's standing? shocked...

Anyway, just thank those Kenyan's architect who drew the bulding for you.
According to the master plan of Dar es salaam, the whole this place is for skyscrapers.
All this dwarf buildings will go away

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 9:35pm On Nov 27, 2020
Vlain:

Ok grin

wink
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 9:36pm On Nov 27, 2020
Kazikazi:
According to the master plan of Dar es salaam, the whole this place is for skyscrapers.

We dont care. Go tell the people of Malawi and Zambia. Kenyans aint interested in lazy stupid folk.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 9:38pm On Nov 27, 2020
gallivant:

Buddy, we dont care whats happening in Tanzania. Stop your obsession with Kenyans. The ones not in this thread care about Magufuliland even less.

I asked you to get me a density like this but you are dodging a bullet

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:39pm On Nov 27, 2020
Roan77:

And i also fail to see any relevance in your initial post, what were you trying to prove?
I wasn't trying to prove anything.....just stated that some of the comments Askia posted are delusional....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:40pm On Nov 27, 2020
Vlain:

I have been smoking generator fumes since today and Lagos has been getting developed at the expense of my smoking. Pls try it out for hobbit land.
WTF are you trying to say bru?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 9:41pm On Nov 27, 2020
jln115:
WTF are you trying to say bru?

What does it seem like?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 9:42pm On Nov 27, 2020
gallivant:

We dont care. Go tell the people of Malawi and Zambia. Kenyans aint interested in lazy stupid folk.
A starving man calling a food sufficient nation as lazy?
Pwahapwapwa Pwahapwapwa

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:43pm On Nov 27, 2020
Vlain:

Na wa oooo . This video started getting serious and interesting. What else was I supposed to use
Whilst is an English word. Do you know how many people have use whilst just today. Go to Ur search box and type whilst.
I guess this guys are also vlain or Samorobo grin
yes. Whilst is an alternative word for while, most people on this thread barely uses it, only samorobo is prone to it hence a grand doofus s*he is. grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:43pm On Nov 27, 2020
Vlain:

What does it seem like?
gibberish maybe?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:45pm On Nov 27, 2020
Kazikazi:
oooh. Interesting!
And what about those residential houses which have sprouted around the place?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Wuoche: 9:46pm On Nov 27, 2020
Kazikazi:
A starving man calling a food sufficient nation as lazy?
Pwahapwapwa Pwahapwapwa

Is this a church or a train Mr Kumamoto? grin grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:47pm On Nov 27, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 9:47pm On Nov 27, 2020
Shma2020:
yes. Whilst is an alternative word for while, most people on this thread barely uses it, only samorobo is prone to it hence a grand doofus s*he is. grin

Well to bad I use it. That's makes me and Samorobo then. Maybe U and the rest here should learn to use it more oftenly to end the monopoly. Agreed grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 9:49pm On Nov 27, 2020
jln115:
gibberish maybe?

Is that what u think? Pls think freely ok. No one is stopping Ur thoughts.

U Kenyans are funny sha grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Roan77: 9:52pm On Nov 27, 2020
Vlain:

Lol I am not proving myself. It's just funny seeing that someone would think me as someone else becos I am using basic English words. Don't U think that is stupid. I just want him to see the foolery in what he is doing to himself publicly thinking he is actually making a point. Funny to watch tho grin grin

They are so hungry of our attentions, whilst they can't do without calling you Samorobo. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:53pm On Nov 27, 2020
Vlain:

Well to bad I use it. That's makes me and Samorobo then. Maybe U and the rest here should learn to use it more oftenly to end the monopoly. Agreed grin
whilst sound inferior to while. Using it will not make your sentiments more intellectual.
And yes, you're samorobo, I know you'll forget to use that broken English at point then boom!! Samorobo kindergartenish write up will all over sudden pop out grin.. grin.
I will laugh till I di... grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:56pm On Nov 27, 2020
Goodnight Vlain aka samorobo. see you tomorrow for another show grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Roan77: 9:56pm On Nov 27, 2020
jln115:
I wasn't trying to prove anything.....just stated that some of the comments Askia posted are delusional....

And so?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 9:58pm On Nov 27, 2020
Shma2020:
whilst sound inferior to while. Using it will not make your sentiments more intellectual.
And yes, you're samorobo, I know you'll forget to use that broken English at point then boom!! Samorobo kindergartenish write up will all over sudden pop out grin.. grin.
I will laugh till I di... grin grin

Whilst U are crying foul this is vlain. Never forget that ok.
Now hop back on that bed and sleep whilst I continue enjoying myself back here with good food grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 9:59pm On Nov 27, 2020
Shma2020:
Goodnight Vlain aka samorobo. see you tomorrow for another show grin grin

Second time U are telling me and Samorobo good nuts.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 10:00pm On Nov 27, 2020
Kazikazi:

I asked you to get me a density like this but you are dodging a bullet

Not interested is all. wink
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 10:00pm On Nov 27, 2020
Roan77:

They are so hungry of our attentions, whilst they can't do without calling you Samorobo. grin

Samorobo must have taught them lesson. I trust that guy.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 10:02pm On Nov 27, 2020
Vlain:

Samorobo must have taught them lesson. I trust that guy.

Yes, that's why he is hiding. wink
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 10:03pm On Nov 27, 2020
Wuoche:

Is this a church or a train Mr Kumamoto? grin grin cheesy
Commuter train in Dar es salaam
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 10:06pm On Nov 27, 2020
Shma2020:
oooh. Interesting!
And what about those residential houses which have sprouted around the place?
They will be demolished just the same way they did in Kariakoo

Can you reach this density?

Kariakoo,Dar es salaam Tanzania

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 10:08pm On Nov 27, 2020
gallivant:

Yes, that's why he is hiding. wink

I see lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Wuoche: 10:17pm On Nov 27, 2020
Kazikazi:

Commuter train in Dar es salaam

Why does it look like a church? grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (8993) (8994) (8995) (8996) (8997) (8998) (8999) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.