Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,136 members, 7,863,955 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 09:36 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (8997) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6291864 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8994) (8995) (8996) (8997) (8998) (8999) (9000) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 10:19pm On Nov 27, 2020
Wuoche:

Why does it look like a church? grin grin
Because we are happy,we don't starve
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Roan77: 10:32pm On Nov 27, 2020
Vlain:

Samorobo must have taught them lesson. I trust that guy.

Yes, whilst they can't get his name out of their heads and fingers. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 10:39pm On Nov 27, 2020
Roan77:

Yes, whilst they can't get his name out of their heads and fingers. grin grin

Samorobo a.k.a claim U have been caught. Why must U use whilst instead you for while.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:45pm On Nov 27, 2020
Roan77:

And so?
Well that's what you have to ask yourself since you quoted me....not the other way around!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:45pm On Nov 27, 2020
Vlain:

Is that what u think? Pls think freely ok. No one is stopping Ur thoughts.

U Kenyans are funny sha grin
I'm not Kenyan wink
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Wuoche: 10:54pm On Nov 27, 2020
Kazikazi:

Because we are happy,we don't starve

Going by the rate at which you are eating your fellow human beings and animal faeces I'm sure you can't starve.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Wuoche: 10:56pm On Nov 27, 2020
Kisumu, Kenya's third.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kuruptnigga: 11:11pm On Nov 27, 2020
Shma2020:
don't tell me sh*t.
Tell your askari to stop quoting me with nonsense otherwise, you'll not like when I explode with makoko.
When kibera, matha whatever slums are on my gallery. Just try it and see fire from me idiot. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kuruptnigga: 11:13pm On Nov 27, 2020
Kazikazi:

Talk is cheap.
You can talk konza konza konza konza for decades since the fays of kibaki presidency, but nothing tangible have been done.

You can talk expressway,but no expressway is completed.

Meanwhile....

Dar es salaam is above you!
Kenya is a big ZOO. Don't waste your precious time on those foools grin grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 11:50pm On Nov 27, 2020
jln115:
I'm not Kenyan wink

What's Ur nationality then.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Roan77: 11:52pm On Nov 27, 2020
vankelvin:

All these you mentioned are seasonal..

Except technology, Ghana used to dominated all these you mentioned. Ghana used to be the entertainment headquarters in West Africa.

Infact, your old actors came to learn acting in Ghana. Patience Ozorkor, Peter Edochie etc came to Ghana for features.

As for music the least said the better cos Ghana has influence on the Afro beat (the beat not artists). nigeria have no traditional beat that sounds the way Afro "beat" sounds.

Sport? that's debatable

Ok, you were dominating before, and so what happened now? Were you stopped from dominating now ?

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Roan77: 11:53pm On Nov 27, 2020
Vlain:

Samorobo a.k.a claim U have been caught. Why must U use whilst instead you for while.

Because i'm Samorobo too. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Roan77: 11:53pm On Nov 27, 2020
jln115:
Well that's what you have to ask yourself since you quoted me....not the other way around!

Fvck off man. wink

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:50am On Nov 28, 2020
Vlain:

What's Ur nationality then.
check my previous posts..... Its pretty obvious
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:51am On Nov 28, 2020
Roan77:

Fvck off man. wink
nice rebuttal bru wink

P. S in case you forgot, you qouted me..... That would mean you can fvck off cool
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by popizaino(m): 1:02am On Nov 28, 2020
rvp2018:
Lol. Yes, coz that Accra looks a lot like Kisumu. Treat any stats from West Africa with a lot of suspicions.

Afterall,we can't all be wrong grin

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by popizaino(m): 1:07am On Nov 28, 2020
rvp2018:
You're world leading minner of money - and you look so shitty. I mean countries like those Arabs mines OIL - oil is like coal - dirty shitty crap.

GOLD GOLD. You have overtaken South Africa. Gold and DIamond are like GOLD STANDARDS. That straight up is MONEY.

Is there anything in Ghana right now that look like gold. Nothing. Your country is shitty - you have to open two accounts to like you own posts.

Kenya is nothing. It has no minerals. no rain. no nothing. But your own president raise Nairobi of 80s as your 2050 vision.

You guys are BEYOND THE PALE. No wonder the slaves your exported are hopeless.

You're worst than Nigeria. Every Nigerian who has to be Ghana knows it. Ghana is worse than the Zoo...we need a new definition of the real bottom...even the rats don't sink that low.

cry cry cry[color=#006600][/color]

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by popizaino(m): 1:09am On Nov 28, 2020
kevomtaani:

Anybody who doesn't agree with you is "ranting" fyi all this cities in Africa are ahead of Accra.

Addis Ababa
Abidjan
Lagos
Dar es salaam
Nairobi
Luanda
and all southern African countries capitals excluding Malawi.

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by popizaino(m): 1:12am On Nov 28, 2020
Just30:
grin grin grin

i dont live in an alternate world but i will tell you for a fact that Nairobi will even struggle to compete with Takoradi.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by popizaino(m): 1:13am On Nov 28, 2020
Just30:
Nairobi itself is a slum
so how will it be better than Accra that is not a slum?

grin grin

will you stop making a mockery of Nairobi

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by popizaino(m): 1:25am On Nov 28, 2020
Just30:
Guy you know not what you are talking about

Highly underdeveloped place like Nairobi cant even compare to Takoradi let alone Accra.

The entire country of Kenya have just 10,000 kilometres of tarred roads
70% of Kenyans are village dwellers
Kenya cant even supply Nairobi with water.
Health infrastructure in a terrible situation.

Having tall buildings is not development oo
Like North Korea will be a developed country over South Korea

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by popizaino(m): 1:28am On Nov 28, 2020
Just30:
grin grin

And yet nairobi is underdeveloped and far below Lome, Togo.

Yours slums keeps people holding their noses. grin

And underdeveloped city that has kept 35 million kenyans in villages because it doesn't have opportunities for them.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by popizaino(m): 1:29am On Nov 28, 2020
Just30:
kenyan so called cities look so underdeveloped

Especially nairobi, for a city of 10 million people.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by popizaino(m): 1:31am On Nov 28, 2020
rvp2018:
HIDEOUS. Is Ghana that bad.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by popizaino(m): 2:07am On Nov 28, 2020
rvp2018:
In short you're embarrassed to post your slumpolis.

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Victorbarry: 5:01am On Nov 28, 2020
https://dropgalaxy.in/u5yv0anehya5
Umidigi a7 review please download sad sad
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Roan77: 7:11am On Nov 28, 2020
popizaino:

grin grin grin

Receipts full ground. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:40am On Nov 28, 2020
Vlain:

stop acting like a pig you foolish transgender...

Yes, you're doofus samorobo.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:41am On Nov 28, 2020
popizaino:

cry cry cry[color=#006600][/color]
brother grin grin grin shocked
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:45am On Nov 28, 2020
Vlain:

Whilst U are crying foul this is vlain. Never forget that ok.
Now hop back on that bed and sleep whilst I continue enjoying myself back here with good food grin
you still struggle to play gimmicks whilst the undetone sways handsomely on air.

You can't be smarter than shma on the game of psychology . Only shma will catch you pants down. Foolish samorosh grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:56am On Nov 28, 2020
Kuruptnigga:
When kibera, matha whatever slums are on my gallery. Just try it and see fire from me idiot. grin grin grin
As I told you earlier Mr kruptozombie... kibera should be heaven to makoko dwellers.

Kibera enjoys nearly all basic amenities like 24-7 electricity supply , clean water supply, education, Fibre services, good transportation (rail and road) e. T. C

Kibera can be even better than your main CBD where people don't have chills to sh*t on it. grin...

Seee.. Do you think this can stand kibera?

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:07am On Nov 28, 2020
Kazikazi:
They will be demolished just the same way they did in Kariakoo

Can you reach this density?

Kariakoo,Dar es salaam Tanzania
do you think the Buldings will get demolished and within a short period the construction starts? Let's just be real, most African countries messed up back then and they've now realized what it means by modernisation, you can't do it in lesser time to decade unless you're china.

And for those clattered Buldings - visit eldoret or nakuru talk less of Mombasa where you'll see new highrises piled up in one are

Nairobi is just too much bruh.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8994) (8995) (8996) (8997) (8998) (8999) (9000) ... (9933)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.