Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,568 members, 7,861,714 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:36 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (8998) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6284980 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8995) (8996) (8997) (8998) (8999) (9000) (9001) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kuruptnigga: 9:22am On Nov 28, 2020
Shma2020:
[s]
As I told you earlier Mr kruptozombie... kibera should be heaven to makoko dwellers.

Kibera enjoys nearly all basic amenities like 24-7 electricity supply , clean water supply, education, Fibre services, good transportation (rail and road) e. T. C

Kibera can be even better than your main CBD where people don't have chills to sh*t on it. grin...

Seee.. Do you think this can stand kibera? [/s]
Hahahaha see this foolish, stupid kiberan slum dweller grin grin grin grin very very foolish animal cheesy grin grin what do you have inside that your four corner head grin cheesy bags of shitts or dust grin grin grin grin Nairobi ranked the world's largest slums grin grin grin the biggest shitthol in the world grin grin grin grin only Nairobi alone has 200 slums cheesy we haven't mention the remaining slumpolis in that shitthol ooh grin grin grin grin chaii, they born una born slum again grin grin grin

This is mathare slum grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:27am On Nov 28, 2020
Kazikazi:
They will be demolished just the same way they did in Kariakoo

Can you reach this density?

Kariakoo,Dar es salaam Tanzania
I want a challenge with you, just say yes we finish this once and for all.

Are you ready? I think you're the person who introduced pictorial show. Now it's time and I'm doing this for the last time.

Rules : post your capital city from different areas without repetition.

Post your road network and interchanges within your city.

Post your best transport system within the city. (exclusive of sea transport)- you break the rule by posting any see transport, then you loose it to Mombasa.

We'll finish with stats from both cities.
Ready?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:34am On Nov 28, 2020
Kuruptnigga:
Hahahaha see this foolish, stupid kiberan slum dweller grin grin grin grin very very foolish animal cheesy grin grin what do you have inside that your four corner head grin cheesy bags of shitts or dust grin grin grin grin Nairobi ranked the world's largest slums grin grin grin the biggest shitthol in the world grin grin grin grin only Nairobi alone has 200 slums cheesy we haven't mention the remaining slumpolis in that shitthol ooh grin grin grin grin chaii, they born una born slum again grin grin grin

You're dissing yourself by posting kibera Mr DUMBO. Can't you see nearly all the houses have aerials? that shows people there are not poor.

And please, the third pic is not mathare or any slum in Kenya , stop embarassing yourself.

Now here comes the grand slumbolish capital of illiterates.
Unfortunately, you people call this hellhall a City yet a slum it is grin.. No wonder makoko is a special case.

#Kibera vs Lagos challenge grin

Zombie

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:59am On Nov 28, 2020
Kuruptnigga:

I'm not going with you one on one, just hit your Google master and type Lagos, then do the same and type Nairobi. All your answers will be laid there. smiley
You're taking a whole day typing yet you have seen my quote. I can't be waiting all that time undecided I'm currently in my exam mood.

Byeee zombie.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kuruptnigga: 10:09am On Nov 28, 2020
Shma2020:
[s]
You're dissing yourself by posting kibera Mr DUMBO. Can't you see nearly all the houses have aerials? that shows people there are not poor.

And please, the third pic is not mathare or any slum in Kenya , stop embarassing yourself.

Now here comes the grand slumbolish capital of illiterates.
Unfortunately, you people call this hellhall as a City yet a slum it is grin.. No wonder makoko is a special case.

#Kibera vs Lagos challenge grin
[/s]
Zombie
Sharaaaap idiot grin grin grin grin look at this fool. Comparing that world's largest slums with makoko grin grin grin Makoko is far more better than that dustbin shitthol grin grin grin the whole of Kenya is covered by thick slums grin grin grin poverty everywhere grin grin grin

they should just turn that hellhole to a dustbin site grin grin grin because everywhere stinks cheesy very dirty shitthol to live in. cheesy cheesy not even fit for animals to live in grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kuruptnigga: 10:19am On Nov 28, 2020
Shma2020:
[s]I'm not going with you one on one, just hit your Google master and type Lagos, then do the same and type Nairobi. All your answers will be laid there. smiley
You're taking a whole day typing yet you have seen my quote. I can't be waiting all that time undecided I'm currently in my exam mood.

Byeee zombie. [/s]
Come back here fool grin grin grin idiot trying to runaway cheesy I'm just warming up ooh grin grin I never even start you don they run grin grin grin Nairobi is a glorified shitthol covered by thick slums grin grin grin grin only 5% of that place is developed. The rest are complete slumpolis grin grin grin grin

I told you I have a lot of mathare slums and kibera slums you though I was joking grin now you're planning to runaway, idiot kiberan dweller grin grin grin don't start what you cannot finish idiot grin grin grin

This is mathare ooh, foool grin grin grin grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:26am On Nov 28, 2020
Kuruptnigga:
Sharaaaap idiot grin grin grin grin look at this fool. Comparing that world's largest slums with makoko grin grin grin Makoko is far more better than that dustbin shitthol grin grin grin the whole of Kenya is covered by thick slums grin grin grin poverty everywhere grin grin grin

they should just turn that hellhole to a dustbin site grin grin grin because everywhere stinks cheesy very dirty shitthol to live in. cheesy cheesy not even fit for animals to live in grin grin grin grin grin
Man krupto.. The first pic is not kibera. Try again.
But here is Lagos CBD aka worlds largest open defecation center. If you want to help yourself you don't need to locate the washrooms cos the streets are already sewages. grin.

A simple flooding will mean cholera in that zoo. I wonder how people survive honestly grin....

Zombie

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:35am On Nov 28, 2020
Kuruptnigga:
Come back here fool grin grin grin idiot trying to runaway cheesy I'm just warming up ooh grin grin I never even start you don they run grin grin grin Nairobi is a glorified shitthol covered by thick slums grin grin grin grin only 5% of that place is developed. The rest are complete slumpolis grin grin grin grin

I told you I have a lot of mathare slums and kibera slums you though I was joking grin now you're planning to runaway, idiot kiberan dweller grin grin grin don't start what you cannot finish idiot grin grin grin

I can see you're trying to push me to the wall.
Your record mess will never be broken by any country in the world.
You host the worst largest slums to live in in human mankind.

When I start talking about slums in your city, you'll realize kibera is heaven. Other slums were demolished long time ago, so you're just disgracing your empty illiterate bawl of porrage brain.. grin.

When you see this hellhole jungle, you'll conclude that people living here can not access decent transportation services hence they are grant urban/slumbolian illiterates living.

People here stay like witches where no lighting is needed to cater for them... I can't explain more.... .

Zombies grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:43am On Nov 28, 2020
Kuruptnigga:

you have been warming up since time inception but your zombie brain can't do anything grin...

You only run on tank of fake Marijuana and you haven't realized it yet.

I can brutalize that knuckle head of yours till Marijuana smoke comes out grin.

Zombie
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Wuoche: 10:51am On Nov 28, 2020
In Kenya we call it Nairobae. grin, kazikazi this is how a proper city should be planned.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Wuoche: 11:05am On Nov 28, 2020
Kazikazi are you there? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by popizaino(m): 11:11am On Nov 28, 2020
kevomtaani:

to be honest I can't tell.. Dar seems bigger and way busier than Accra. Accra gives small city vibes where people take things slow. Dar generally seems more developed, better hotels cleaner beaches both cities have very good food and are relatively safe even to walk at night.
so

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by popizaino(m): 11:15am On Nov 28, 2020
Just30:
all cities have slums

Except in most cities, the slum is not what define their city.

But for Nairobi, the definition of that city is slum

Too much gibberish from a single person .

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by popizaino(m): 11:21am On Nov 28, 2020
kevomtaani:

You rely too much on paper statistics. look I have nothing to gain by saying Tanzania is more developed than Ghana. they are both not my countries of origin or current residence, I'm basing this off of living in Ghana and visiting Tanzania. I mean when it comes to good roads and transport(aviation ) Tanzania is better this are facts. Heck Accra Kumasi rd linking two of the most important cities in Ghana is bad. you may say I can use the cape coast route but it's longer.

Tanzania has better infrastructure not only joining it's important cities but even towards all it's borders.
You can make more money in Accra more than Nairobi
haahahahah okay.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Wuoche: 11:23am On Nov 28, 2020
In Kenya the hunter can even be hunted.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by popizaino(m): 11:31am On Nov 28, 2020
Just30:
If the entire Kenya have less development than small Sekondi Takoradi

How would it fare compared to the whole of Ghana?

crazy idea grin grin

Hmmmmm

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:31am On Nov 28, 2020

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by popizaino(m): 11:33am On Nov 28, 2020
Just30:
there is less economic activity there than northern Ghana

Threshold of stupidity has been exceeded.

Argue with this guy at your peril

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by popizaino(m): 11:36am On Nov 28, 2020
rvp20182:
So you have golld scanners in all your exits.I doubt they even smelt it there..Youre a typical idiot like most resources rich countries that remain so poor.Look at Accra and compare with Nairobi or joburg.When will you ever get there..2100 is not possible

Thought provoking question to well meaning Ghanaians on this thread.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by popizaino(m): 11:40am On Nov 28, 2020
rvp2018:
Kenya has 30% urbanization..and is exactly where it suppose to be urbanization wise. Now Ghana you've been at 50% urbanization for many years and your urban areas are worse than rural areas..slumpolis.

Differentiate btw a person living in proper urban area and slumdog living in a slumpolis like you.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by popizaino(m): 11:45am On Nov 28, 2020
rvp2018:
What development - when Accra, Kumasi and Takoradi - look so hideos. We are getting into 10,000 pages and all we see is poverty.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by popizaino(m): 11:58am On Nov 28, 2020
Just30:
Breaking news

Kenya debt to GDP increase to 66.2%

Kenyan economy will contract by -1.0%

What is Ghana debt to GDP ratio ? grin grin grin

You're worse off the country you're trying to mock.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by popizaino(m): 12:03pm On Nov 28, 2020
Roan77:

Receipts full ground. grin grin grin

Too much

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 12:09pm On Nov 28, 2020
Roan77:

Because i'm Samorobo too. grin grin grin

We both samorobo's grin grin things we hear from that shima boy.
Also U could be popizaino and claim at the same time grin when you log in vlain logs same with popizaino grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 12:09pm On Nov 28, 2020
Roan77:

Ok, you were dominating before, and so what happened now? Were you stopped from dominating now ?

Brilliant question.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 12:10pm On Nov 28, 2020
jln115:
check my previous posts..... Its pretty obvious

Sorry my bad. I was mistaking U for a certain Kenyan.
U are South African.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:11pm On Nov 28, 2020
Vlain:

Sorry my bad. I was mistaking U for a certain Kenyan.
U are South African.
correct
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 12:12pm On Nov 28, 2020
rvp2018:
You're world leading minner of money - and you look so shitty. I mean countries like those Arabs mines OIL - oil is like coal - dirty shitty crap.

GOLD GOLD. You have overtaken South Africa. Gold and DIamond are like GOLD STANDARDS. That straight up is MONEY.

Is there anything in Ghana right now that look like gold. Nothing. Your country is shitty - you have to open two accounts to like you own posts.

Kenya is nothing. It has no minerals. no rain. no nothing. But your own president raise Nairobi of 80s as your 2050 vision.

You guys are BEYOND THE PALE. No wonder the slaves your exported are hopeless.

You're worst than Nigeria. Every Nigerian who has to be Ghana knows it. Ghana is worse than the Zoo...we need a new definition of the real bottom...even the rats don't sink that low.

Vankelvin, appisko, wizzmike we can't all be wrong can we
Why his this guy spitting thesame exact thing I have been saying. It's not a coincidence but the truth.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 12:15pm On Nov 28, 2020
rvp2018:
Development is to develop - and nothing beats physical development - so we start from there - and definitely likes of Newyork, London, Tokyo,Beijing and Paris come into mind as top 5 for me. In Africa we are talking Joburg, Cairo, Nairobi, Capetown and Lagos as the top 5.

But if you're looking for nice little towns then you start looking at the Widhoeks.

So the most developed - has to start with most structures (skyscrapers, buildings), infrastructure (rails, metros, trams), etc etc

Hobbit learn pls grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by popizaino(m): 12:27pm On Nov 28, 2020
Vlain:

Hobbit learn pls grin

grin grin grin

Increase your volume ......kumericans can't hear you.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 12:30pm On Nov 28, 2020
kevomtaani:

Anybody who doesn't agree with you is "ranting" fyi all this cities in Africa are ahead of Accra.

Addis Ababa
Abidjan
Lagos
Dar es salaam
Nairobi
Luanda
and all southern African countries capitals excluding Malawi.

Vankelvin and the rest hobbit. Enjoy what this Kenyan has to say. Accra be village but U no hear. Apparently he was talking to that resident list just30 grin

I will also add a few even though they are more. I mean we are looking at 98% of Africa here.

Abuja
Dakar
Windhoek
Pretoria
Port Elizabeth
Bloemfontein
Maputo
Bulawayo
Harare
Estiwni
Victoria
Port Louis
Praia
Kigali
Kampala
Kinshasa
Libreville
Gaborone
Durban
Cape town
Joburg
Sandton
Port Harcourt
Casablanca
Cairo
Rabat
Tangiers
Algiers
Marrakesh
Alexandria
Tunis
Oran
Tripoli

Let me stop here cos I can go on and on.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 12:31pm On Nov 28, 2020
rvp2018:
For the most developed cities in Africa - definitely add Cairo and Lagos. If development doesn't just mean infrastructure - but housing and size. So for me the most developed Johannesburg, Cairo, Capetown, Nairobi, Lagos, Luanda, Adis Ababa, Dar, Durban and finally no 10 - maybe Abdjian or Pretoria or Casablanca or Harare or many Maghreb cities including Alexandria.

Hobbit again learn and know Ur place

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (8995) (8996) (8997) (8998) (8999) (9000) (9001) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.