Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,552 members, 7,837,112 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (8999) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6246230 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8996) (8997) (8998) (8999) (9000) (9001) (9002) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 12:33pm On Nov 28, 2020
rvp2018:
Accra belongs to the 2nd or even 3rd tier of Africa cities - Mombasa, Abuja, Lusaka, that kind.

Yes 3rd tier or 4th not 2nd tier. Accra is not worthy to a 2nd tier city in any sane country. Bulawayo alone in Zimbabwe (2nd tier) trumps Accra without mercy or remorse.

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 12:39pm On Nov 28, 2020
Shma2020:
stop acting like a pig you foolish transgender...

Yes, you're doofus samorobo.

Why cursing? Icant a boy quote someone in peace? Is this how U come after that Samorobo guy? . Pls transfer your aggression and pain to him. I am not the one that offended U. Go look for Ur offender.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 12:41pm On Nov 28, 2020
Shma2020:

you still struggle to play gimmicks whilst the undetone sways handsomely on air.

You can't be smarter than shma on the game of psychology . Only shma will catch you pants down. Foolish samorosh grin

Actually I just caught U pants down. Look at bolded U are also a Samorobo grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:42pm On Nov 28, 2020
Vlain:

Sorry my bad. I was mistaking U for a certain Kenyan.
U are South African.

grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin......

Waaa, samorobo !!!! grin...

Lemme prepare to laugh grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:44pm On Nov 28, 2020
Vlain:

Actually I just caught U pants down. Look at bolded U are also a Samorobo grin grin grin
I can't be you bro. grin.
Just wanted to use the term to see how funny it will sound.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:45pm On Nov 28, 2020
Vlain:

Why cursing? Icant a boy quote someone in peace? Is this how U come after that Samorobo guy? . Pls transfer your aggression and pain to him. I am not the one that offended U. Go look for Ur offender.
As much as you try to forge, the undetone will not let you free.. grin. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 12:48pm On Nov 28, 2020
kevomtaani:

You rely too much on paper statistics. look I have nothing to gain by saying Tanzania is more developed than Ghana. they are both not my countries of origin or current residence, I'm basing this off of living in Ghana and visiting Tanzania. I mean when it comes to good roads and transport(aviation ) Tanzania is better this are facts. Heck Accra Kumasi rd linking two of the most important cities in Ghana is bad. you may say I can use the cape coast route but it's longer.

Tanzania has better infrastructure not only joining it's important cities but even towards all it's borders.

You can make more money in Accra more than Nairobi
haahahahah okay.

This guy is spitting fact. U see that accra-kumasi road and that border road is hell fire on earth. Terrible. Super terrible.
Vankelvin I thought U claimed this week Ghana has better infastructure that easy Africa although U said Kenya Sha.
Is it interchanges that Ghana is better than grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 12:50pm On Nov 28, 2020
Shma2020:

grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin......

Waaa, samorobo !!!! grin...

Lemme prepare to laugh grin

I honestly don't get U this guy. What is wrong with what U emboldened out.
I am beginning to think U need serious mental care intervention.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 12:51pm On Nov 28, 2020
Shma2020:
I can't be you bro. grin.
Just wanted to use the term to see how funny it will sound.

I am just saying cos U said only claimants Samorobo use the world whilst. So U are Samorobo since U can't be me. I am merely following ur logic.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 12:51pm On Nov 28, 2020
Shma2020:
As much as you try to forge, the undetone will not let you free.. grin. grin

Undertone KO. Ultrasound Ni

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 12:53pm On Nov 28, 2020
popizaino:

Threshold of stupidity has been exceeded.

Argue with this guy at your peril

grin grin grin honestly that guy is something else. Northern Ghana ke

5 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:57pm On Nov 28, 2020
Vlain:

I am just saying cos U said only claimants Samorobo use the world whilst. So U are Samorobo since U can't be me. I am merely following ur logic.
yes. You're samorobo and I'm shma. grin..

You forged everything but you forgot to cover up your undetone and most especially the common initial in your write up which is U for you grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:58pm On Nov 28, 2020
Vlain:

Undertone KO. Ultrasound grin Ni

Since when did you became a comedian ? grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 1:06pm On Nov 28, 2020
Shma2020:
yes. You're samorobo and I'm shma. grin..

You forged everything but you forgot to cover up your undetone and most especially the common initial in your write up which is U for you grin

Na wa ooo.
See me see wahala Sha.
Pls what is the abbreviation of you. Just answer that
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by popizaino(m): 1:17pm On Nov 28, 2020
Vlain:

grin grin grin honestly that guy is something else. Northern Ghana ke

As in ehnn I honestly do not know what to say about him or how to describe him.

Just say is the S I unit of gibberish.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:21pm On Nov 28, 2020
Vlain:

Na wa ooo.
See me see wahala Sha.
Pls what is the abbreviation for you. Just answer that
Only samorobo is prone to emboldened term grin

Psychology rule No. 51. when a guy is too defensive to support allegations claimed against him then the character is hiding on something. grin

You could have let it slide instead of being too defensive

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by IronGalaxy: 1:31pm On Nov 28, 2020
tylann:

Okay Berlin has no skyscrapers because that is what Germany what it to be a cultural centre
Nigeria cities have no skyscrapers because you can't afford them or your economy is to bad to afford skyscrapers
100% correct. Europe in general doesn't really do skyscrapers. They choose to perseve historical buildings

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 1:35pm On Nov 28, 2020
Shma2020:

Only samorobo is prone to emboldened term grin

Psychology rule No. 51. when a guy is too defensive to support allegations claimed against him then the character is hiding on something. grin

You could have let it slide instead of being too defensive

Na wa ooo this one off me.
I believe I said yesterday I am not here to prove myself to you but watch U make a fool of Ur self since the hobbit where retiring to bed.
Do U know that NA wa ooo is a pidigin word and used alot by Nigerians. I am not letting this slide cos if U quote me I will also quote U back. That is not defence but reply.
This fellas down there is Samorobo.
Chai this guy funny ehnn

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 1:50pm On Nov 28, 2020
popizaino:

As in ehnn I honestly do not know what to say about him or how to describe him.

Just say is the S I unit of gibberish.

The S.I unit of gibberish is just30 grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 1:54pm On Nov 28, 2020
kevomtaani:

Tanzania is more developed than Ghana and yes Tanzania has more opportunities than Ghana.

Ghana however has way less poor people, especially in the cities

Facts hobbit,facts

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 1:59pm On Nov 28, 2020
kevomtaani:

with all fairness you have cherry picked industries specifically pharmaceutical and cocoa I can do the same with horticulture in Kenya or dairy farming in Kenya
or even cashew nut farming in tz and say Ghana cannot match us
I said Tanzania is more developed and I still maintain it that way. It has better infrastructure, it has better tourism a better aviation industry,.more opportunities in manufacturing, the agricultural industry in Tanzania is better managed and it has entered into trade agreements with east and southern African countries which puts it in a very good position. plus a bigger population which means ready market for goods. this are what has led me to say that

However that doesn't mean Ghana is bad. No. Ghana has better health care, for the last few years I've seen Ghana invest in new projects Ghana has less poverty, Ghana has better social welfare programs.

But if I'm investor X and I have 10 million usd and my options are to invest in Ghana orTanzania I would choose Tanzania

For the umpteenth time he reiterates himself without fear or remorse.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 2:21pm On Nov 28, 2020
Shmia when I was going through the previous post the hobbit had with other nationalities here on the reality that of that theie village. I happen to stumble upon few of you and this samorobo's exchanges. I must say I understand where U pain is coming from. That guy like every other average nigerian really treated Ur f.uck up grin I have been laughing all day bro grin so funny grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 2:25pm On Nov 28, 2020
IronGalaxy:
100% correct. Europe in general doesn't really do skyscrapers. They choose to perseve historical buildings

The guy is dense
I wonder what Nigerian cities are trying to preserve
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:32pm On Nov 28, 2020
Vlain:

Na wa ooo this one off me.
I believe I said yesterday I am not here to prove myself to you but watch U make a fool of Ur self since the hobbit where retiring to bed.
Do U know that NA wa ooo is a pidigin word and used alot by Nigerians. I am not letting this slide cos if U quote me I will also quote U back. That is not defence but reply.
This fellas down there is Samorobo.
Chai this guy funny ehnn
OK samorobo. cool
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 2:36pm On Nov 28, 2020
Shma2020:
OK samorobo. cool

FBI agent are U done investigating grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:40pm On Nov 28, 2020
Vlain:
Shmia when I was going through the previous post the hobbit had with other nationalities here on the reality that of that theie village. I happen to stumble upon few of you and this samorobo's exchanges. I must say I understand where U pain is coming from. That guy like every other average nigerian really treated Ur f.uck up grin I have been laughing all day bro grin so funny grin
Pwahahaaaa. grin grin grin grin grin.....
You're really struggling to play low. Your forgery gimmick is not interesting at all.

You know I'm shma2020 but you keep calling me shma, Shmia, Shima. .... Dude? Don't you think that alone can sell you out.? You always see my moniker daily but you can't spell shma2020 well. That brings us to psychology rule number 40. 1, you can't pretend not to know the obvious. grin

Doofus.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:42pm On Nov 28, 2020
Vlain:

FBI agent are U done investigating grin
I finished lo.... oong time ago.
I'm just playing around with your unfolded tricks grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 2:47pm On Nov 28, 2020
Shma2020:

Pwahahaaaa. grin grin grin grin grin.....
You're really struggling to play low. Your forgery gimmick is not interesting at all.

You know I'm shma2020 but you keep calling me shma, Shmia, Shima. .... Dude? Don't you think that alone will sell you out.? You always see my moniker daily but you can't spell shma2020 well. That brings us to psychology rule number 40. 1, you can't pretend not to know the obvious. grin

Doofus.

Mr FBI i am sure an error occurred somewhere
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 2:48pm On Nov 28, 2020
Shma2020:
I finished lo.... oong time ago.
I'm just playing around with your unfolded tricks grin

The guy really tormented u. You deserve to unleash all this outburst but U wasted it on the wrong person.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 2:54pm On Nov 28, 2020

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:54pm On Nov 28, 2020
Vlain:

The guy really tormented u. You deserve to unleash all this outburst but U wasted it on the wrong person.
No, you didn't.

Apart from womanly rants(which shma can't stand) you did nothing in your other attempts grin.. Infact, the last time I dealt with you, you melted through your thin fingers. cheesy..

But in woman(slayqeen) rants..?? you won and can easily win bro, clean sheet grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:56pm On Nov 28, 2020
tylann:
lol shocked

(1) (2) (3) ... (8996) (8997) (8998) (8999) (9000) (9001) (9002) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.