Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,001 members, 7,863,600 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 09:18 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (9307) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6290629 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9304) (9305) (9306) (9307) (9308) (9309) (9310) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 4:08pm On Jan 14, 2021
gallivant:

Calm down, the show has just started.

Yes!!!! Finally someone understands the "turn thingy" grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 4:09pm On Jan 14, 2021
Vlain:

Yes!!!! Finally someone understands the "turn thingy" grin

Lol

Okay, enjoy the show. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 4:10pm On Jan 14, 2021
Vlain:

Kaduna is becoming modern. Thanks to el rufai.

Forgive Kenyan they know their place now. Below us grin
Kaduna is about building her own BRT and light rail system as we speek
43 roads are currently been dualized, four new flyovers and underpasses, New large schools, 6 Large shooing malls , 5 large recreation facilities and many others

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 4:10pm On Jan 14, 2021
Lagos biggest cities GDP in Africa

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Appisko: 4:12pm On Jan 14, 2021
gallivant:

I have been posting all week hobbit.

Guess u lack brains but have eyes make use of it and go back to previous pages u would see pics of Accra

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 4:12pm On Jan 14, 2021
68816419:

43 roads are currently been dualized, four new flyovers and underpasses, New large schools, 6 Large shooing malls , 5 large recreation facilities and many others

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jan 14, 2021
Vlain:

Yeah I remember. Very stupid naive set of people.

I keep telling them that mall is mid side

It's the same size as Maponya mall, Soweto biggest mall

They competing with Soweto lol
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Shaytun: 4:14pm On Jan 14, 2021
rvp2018:
Kenya that is half Nigeria has more road network than Nigeria .Road construction in Kenya includes huge network of well maintained Murram roads.We definitely spend more than Nigeria on roads...check budgets
you definitely don't have more road network than Nigeria. And you sure don't spend more on road than Nigeria, Lagos state alone has more road construction going on than your entire country.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 4:14pm On Jan 14, 2021
Appisko:

[s]Guess u lack brains but have eyes make use of it and go back to previous pages u would see pics of Accra[/s]

Is this like the new Ghanaian anthem? lipsrsealed cry

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 4:14pm On Jan 14, 2021
Only in Lagos State

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jan 14, 2021
tylann:

Lol too

iammarwa (the Kenyan vlogger) said. He said they are so many super highway with high quality in SA but Kenya has just one which is dusty and badly constructed and every now and then everyone rushes there to take pics grin grin grin angry

Not me but a kenyan said so

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Appisko: 4:17pm On Jan 14, 2021
Austine1213:

iammarwa (the Kenyan vlogger) said. He said they are so many super highway with high quality in SA but Kenya has just one which is dusty and badly constructed and every now and then everyone rushes there to take pics grin grin grin angry

Not me but a kenyan said so

>: grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Appisko: 4:18pm On Jan 14, 2021
gallivant:

Is this like the new Ghanaian anthem? lipsrsealed cry

If u badly want to see Ghana u can use Google cool

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 4:22pm On Jan 14, 2021
tylann:

Both South Africa and Nigeria have high populations living in slums than Kenya
Which development are you talking about can you post your second biggest city takoradi
At least South Africa beats Kenya flat we can't argue with that that is fact but Ghana and Nigeria never post your cities like austine1213 is doing we compare

The height of stupidity.
After so many months on nairaland you still don't know the 2nd biggest city in Ghana?

It's like me telling you Kisimu is the 2nd biggest city in Kenya, that shows how uninformed you and your fellow slum dwellers are. No wonder 90% of you failed your exams.

Yesterday I saw you all tagging Takoradi as our second biggest city. I was quiet waiting to see if sense will locate one of you to correct you fools but no, as the saying goes *once a fool, always a fool*.

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 4:22pm On Jan 14, 2021
gallivant:

Lol

Okay, enjoy the show. grin

Unfortunately for U I don't enjoy deceit.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 4:24pm On Jan 14, 2021
68816419:

Good so Kenya is competing with Kaduna in road construction cos the entire country of Kenya does not have more road project than Kaduna.

Btw I heard about the light rail last year.Good to hear it has commenced construction.

Can U help me with this lists of this shopping malls

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Appisko: 4:24pm On Jan 14, 2021
vankelvin:

The height of stupidity.
After so many months on nairaland you still don't know the 2nd biggest city in Ghana?

It's like me telling you Kisimu is the 2nd biggest city in Kenya, that shows how uninformed you and your fellow slum dwellers are. No wonder 90% of you failed your exams.

Yesterday I saw you all tagging Takoradi as our second biggest city. I was quiet waiting to see if sense will locate one of you to correct you fools but no, as the saying goes *once a fool, always a fool*.

Lol u have time for their ignorance lol hahaha

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 4:25pm On Jan 14, 2021
tylann:
Infact no city in west Africa can beat Nairobi in development

In your imagination.
Mind you, West Africa is 1000 times better than East Africa. It's not by mouth. cheesy cool

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 4:25pm On Jan 14, 2021
Shaytun:

you definitely don't have more road network than Nigeria. And you sure don't spend more on road than Nigeria, Lagos state alone has more road construction going on than your entire country.
Most of the roads in Lagos State are dust roads also most of the roads with are tired have 60% pothole

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Appisko: 4:26pm On Jan 14, 2021
ACCRA

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 4:26pm On Jan 14, 2021
Austine1213:

I keep telling them that mall is mid side

It's the same size as Maponya mall, Soweto biggest mall

They competing with Soweto lol

Good to know.
Are U still continuing the show or U will continue tomorrow.
U know we can't get enough of SA. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 4:27pm On Jan 14, 2021
Appisko:

If u badly want to see Ghana u can use Google cool

Appisko:

Lol u have time for their ignorance lol hahaha

Tantrums are best ignored.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Wuoche: 4:27pm On Jan 14, 2021
For those who think Nairobi is only building the expressway. I'm sorry to tell that Nairobi is not a sleeping city.

This is Western Bypass.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6elL8xfHaLE

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 4:27pm On Jan 14, 2021
Can somebody tell me when is the GDP

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 4:28pm On Jan 14, 2021
tylann:

Skyscrapers are part of development
Even your favorite South Africa has alot of skyscrapers
But skyscrapers are not in West Africa I don't know why

And since when did skyscrapers become the yardstick for development. Yes it adds some beauty to a city but never the yardstick for development.

By the way,
What is a Skyscraper?
How many do you have in your country?

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 4:28pm On Jan 14, 2021
Appisko:
ACCRA

Nice. cool
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 4:29pm On Jan 14, 2021
vankelvin:

And since when did skyscrapers become the yardstick for development. Yes it adds some beauty to a city but never the yardstick for development.

Countries dont build skyscrapers for beauty. Your point is moot!

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 4:30pm On Jan 14, 2021
Vlain:

No.never.
We just stating fact but apparently facts are stubborn.

Saying Tanzania is more developed than Kenya and claiming it's a fact makes you either mad or lacking basic education.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 4:31pm On Jan 14, 2021
Wuoche:
For those who think Nairobi is only building the expressway. I'm sorry to tell that Nairobi is not a sleeping city.

This is Western Bypass.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6elL8xfHaLE

Western bypass and nairobi expressway.kidosvto kenya.she is on steroid with two stretch of roads U/C.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Appisko: 4:31pm On Jan 14, 2021
The second tier 4interchange in Africa after SA under construction

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sjzgeYPCX2c

cheesy cheesy cool

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 4:32pm On Jan 14, 2021
Just look at Lagos road and tell me if this our roads

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 4:32pm On Jan 14, 2021
NairobiWalker:

Saying Tanzania is more developed than Kenya and claiming it's a fact makes you either mad or lacking basic education.

I never said that. So that would make U the stupid one here. Agreed grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (9304) (9305) (9306) (9307) (9308) (9309) (9310) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.