Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,590 members, 7,861,808 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 07:56 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (9308) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6285268 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9305) (9306) (9307) (9308) (9309) (9310) (9311) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 4:33pm On Jan 14, 2021
gallivant:

Tantrums are best ignored.

But U didn't ignore it.that makes U a fool.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 4:34pm On Jan 14, 2021
tylann:

No tylann doesn't
No Kenyan does
We have plenty of skyscrapers you guys have none
Is only west africans mainly Ghanaians and Nigerians who are always complaining about skyscrapers because you don't have any

You must be on some expired drugs to mention Ghana in this statement.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 4:34pm On Jan 14, 2021
Lagos Wonderful road

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 4:36pm On Jan 14, 2021
Vlain:

But U didn't ignore it.that makes U a fool.

Ignored. cool
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 4:37pm On Jan 14, 2021
vankelvin:

You must be on some expired drugs to mention Ghana in this statement.

It's true skyscrapers gives you guys nightmares. It's a fact actually.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 4:37pm On Jan 14, 2021
State-of-the-art roads are best roads in Africa

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 4:38pm On Jan 14, 2021
Vlain:

I never said that. So that would make U the stupid one here. Agreed grin grin

Why are you making it about you? Your response was 'we' not 'I'.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by IronGalaxy: 4:38pm On Jan 14, 2021
Yobeezy:

Roy Allela is a Kenyan, sometimes you Nigerians should just swallow your pride.
According to your head, Nigerians are the most intelligent, some African countries are really smart and doing greater stuffs than Nigeria but you'll rarely see them barking.
Ignorance and pride is a terminal disease amongst Nigerians.
Amen

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 4:39pm On Jan 14, 2021
Beautiful roads beautiful scenery

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jan 14, 2021
Vlain:

Good to know.
Are U still continuing the show or U will continue tomorrow.
U know we can't get enough of SA. grin

Tomorrow cheesy

Even tomorrow they will still be posting same old pictures

Of dusty CBDs, 18 km stretch of road, and the hideus looking konza town
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 4:40pm On Jan 14, 2021
IronGalaxy:
Amen

Long-time where have you been you have been in the background watching. I wish you are enjoy the suffering and smiling show spin-off edition

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jan 14, 2021
tylann:

No tylann doesn't
No Kenyan does
We have plenty of skyscrapers you guys have none
Is only west africans mainly Ghanaians and Nigerians who are always complaining about skyscrapers because you don't have any

If you look at SA new cities developments it dies not include skyscrapers.

That should tell you something
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 4:42pm On Jan 14, 2021
Yobeezy:

Roy Allela is a Kenyan, sometimes you Nigerians should just swallow your pride.
According to your head, Nigerians are the most intelligent, some African countries are really smart and doing greater stuffs than Nigeria but you'll rarely see them barking.
Ignorance and pride is a terminal disease amongst Nigerians.

Not to waste your time and saliva just use the word illiteracy that is the best word for my people

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 4:46pm On Jan 14, 2021
Austine1213:

Tomorrow cheesy

You sound defeated. This thread is a marathon, you joined the wrong race. We will be tomorrow as well. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Appisko: 4:49pm On Jan 14, 2021
gallivant:

You sound defeated. This thread is a marathon, you joined the wrong race. We will be tomorrow as well. grin

grin grin
U just a troll not ready to learn

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 4:49pm On Jan 14, 2021
if you listen if you listen to an illiterate he can tell you he built the whole world he can tell you he built the whole universe when there is nothing he is last in the world in everything this is the issue with illiteracy. Illiterate do not know right from left right from wrong. And this is the number one problem with my Nigerian people they believe they can be the best in everything when their country is below Benin Republic and Cameroon in economical performance all they do get a papers GDP written by a criminal and start celebrating..

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 4:51pm On Jan 14, 2021
Austine1213:

If you look at SA new cities developments it dies not include skyscrapers.

That should tell you something

SA is not the holy grail of what cities should be like. Stop forcing your models on Kenya.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 4:51pm On Jan 14, 2021
all of these pictures are from one of the best areas in Lagos and for many all of these pictures are from one of the best areas in Lagos and for many areas of Lagos

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Roan77: 4:52pm On Jan 14, 2021
Kano 3 in 1 flyover wink

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 4:55pm On Jan 14, 2021
Sambom2 and Ombramer I thought you were talking about taking over the trend have your plans failed or you are enjoying the show also

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 4:58pm On Jan 14, 2021
Just look how beautiful Lagos is can somebody tell me where is the GDP please. Is it in the ground or is it in Saudi Arabia and other countries

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 5:01pm On Jan 14, 2021
So it is very interesting the South Africans have been in the background all the time just looking what is happening

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 5:03pm On Jan 14, 2021
Lagos Mosey

The beauty of Lagos State

The best is always good for the last especially in a TV series

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 5:03pm On Jan 14, 2021
Austine1213:

Tomorrow cheesy

Yeah tomorrow same ol' junk. Same place, different angles, thesame roads,same street, same buildings.

Lol pls don't allow shma2020 to catch up for calling his darling konza hideous grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 5:04pm On Jan 14, 2021
NairobiWalker:

Why are you making it about you? Your response was 'we' not 'I'.

Okay
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 5:04pm On Jan 14, 2021
Roan77:
Kano 3 in 1 flyover wink

Kano has more flyover than Mombasa.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 5:07pm On Jan 14, 2021
NairobiWalker:

SA is not the holy grail of what cities should be like. Stop forcing your models on Kenya.

Same way Kenyans shouldn't force their model of cities on others. Double standards.

It's either uninspiring block style skyscraper or nothing. That's according to a few of Ur compatriots like rvp, tylann,wuoche, gallivant
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 5:07pm On Jan 14, 2021
Appisko:

grin grin
U just a troll not ready to learn

If you could just post Accra and avoid the tantrums life would be easier for everyone.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 5:08pm On Jan 14, 2021
Appisko:

Lol u have time for their ignorance lol hahaha

One thing I have noticed about these Kenyans is, if one of them says something, its final for them. You will see them repeating the same thing all over.

None of them will research for the truth and correct them.
I don't know if they are robots or they are just stupid?

I got to know about Mombasa in 2007.

Out of curiosity I got to know so many African cities but I still take notices of one or two things on nairaland.
As a human being you won't know it all so you should avail yourself to new things but these Kenyans are irredeemable dumb ass* niggas.

They just need one of them to say something and that will be final,,, tweaaa grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 5:08pm On Jan 14, 2021
Vlain:

Kano has more flyover than Mombasa.

It probably has more poverty as well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 5:09pm On Jan 14, 2021
This is the fastest and biggest GDP in the universe.

Some people will tell you they are the best Africans. Some people will tell you they are the most educated Blacks illiteracy. Some of my Nigerian people will tell you they're the only ones which can build a country when they are at the bottom of the ladder in everything illiteracy. Nigerians will tell you this can build America and Europe when most of them they are all employed selling drugs and doing cyber crime literacy. A free way to go to the world that Nigerians everywhere are criminals but they believe they are the best illiteracy

(1) (2) (3) ... (9305) (9306) (9307) (9308) (9309) (9310) (9311) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.