Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,585 members, 7,837,211 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode - Politics (1108) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (1120371 Views)

Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Over Fani-Kayode's Wife's Detention / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) / What Buhari Promised Nigerians Vs What He Has Delivered - Kenyans Blast Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1105) (1106) (1107) (1108) (1109) (1110) (1111) ... (2492) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by BeforeJuly: 10:26pm On Mar 12, 2022
KaziKazi and Shma should keep those pictures coming.

I honestly think Tanzania and Kenya are probably the most beautiful African countries man. The landscape is mesmerising.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 12:21am On Mar 13, 2022
Shma:

And you're telling me like who? I know.
What YOU do, is not in your list above.
You spew emotions, tantrums and debunk things from your miasma of imagination.

GTC is ugly, 88 is dead and forgotten, dongo kundu is 4km, Nairobi expresway is a mere flyover, ..... Bluhbluhblu...

GTC is ugly and Nairobi road is a mere flyover.This are facts.
And yes dongo-kondo is an uninspiring stretch of road with an un-impactful distance(very short). Take that to the bank and cash it.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 12:22am On Mar 13, 2022
jl115:
actually people do take the IMF seriously mate wink

Too bad I don’t.over the years Nigeria has surpassed their evil projections,so yeah I take it as a butt of joke just like lander is and her sister zoo city waterfall cool
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Bifwoli: 2:18am On Mar 13, 2022
samorobo:

IMF projections are shiit,no one takes its seriously.it’s called projection for a reason.
And yet you take WorldPovertyClock seriously yet it has painted Nigeria's map red (poverty increasing) and India's map green (poverty decreasing) ??

Those are projections too mate, you just can't get over your homegrown bias with self interests to safeguard.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by jl115: 6:39am On Mar 13, 2022
samorobo:

Too bad I don’t.over the years Nigeria has surpassed their evil projections,so yeah I take it as a butt of joke just like lander is and her sister zoo city waterfall cool
I'm not surprised you don't take reputable sources seriously... In fact you never have.... That's why nobody takes you seriously cheesy
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 6:44am On Mar 13, 2022
samorobo:

GTC is ugly and Nairobi road is a mere flyover.This are facts.
And yes dongo-kondo is an uninspiring stretch of road with an un-impactful distance(very short). Take that to the bank and cash it.
You have a chronic disease in cynical and skeptical disorders, Dimwit. never expect any response from me. you barely debate. You're just a puny @rse kid with no brain capacity to hold a debate. Byeee.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 7:28am On Mar 13, 2022
Just40:
dwarf ... Stop acting dumb and get back to topic

For someone who don't know the difference between a millionaire and a billionaire... Any kind of engagement will be a waste of my precious time.

You need education
10000000yrs later.... Still waiting for the link.

Unfortunate for dwarfs like you - the hobbit that you are, you think a Ghanian billionaire & an American billionaire are equal.

Ghanians AKA the dwaffies will never cease to amaze me. You guys are rare human species of subhumans
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 7:42am On Mar 13, 2022
Just40:
dwarf ... Stop acting dumb and get back to topic

For someone who don't know the difference between a millionaire and a billionaire... Any kind of engagement will be a waste of my precious time.

You need education

Why did you remove zeros in your currency though? So that you can match the dollar?

Just did my math and I noticed you don't have a single billionaire!

100,000,000÷0.14
714,200,000 Cedi.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Appisko: 7:49am On Mar 13, 2022
Shma:

Why did you remove zeros in your currency though? So that you can match the dollar?

100,000,000÷0.14
714,200,000 Cedi.
Hi

Dumbo Kenya don't have any Billionaire

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 7:53am On Mar 13, 2022
Appisko:

Make use of punctuation marks.

Back to the point; between Ghana and Kenya, which country has more rich people?
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by gallivant: 8:41am On Mar 13, 2022
Appisko:

What does it matter having billionaires? tongue
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 9:18am On Mar 13, 2022
[s]
Shma:

100,000,000÷0.14
714,200,000 Cedi.[/s]

Useless comment as usual from a dumb person

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 9:20am On Mar 13, 2022
[s]
Shma:

10000000yrs later.... Still waiting for the link.

Unfortunate for dwarfs like you - the hobbit that you are, you think a Ghanian billionaire & an American billionaire are equal.

Ghanians AKA the dwaffies will never cease to amaze me. You guys are rare human species of subhumans

[/s]
You're wasting my time, skeletal dwarf

You're not smart enough for this Convo, I suggest you return to praise singing (your usual noise)

You guys are usually not considered humans

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by obaaderemi: 11:24am On Mar 13, 2022
GeneralDae:

Wow even Rwanda were among least developed countries. Would the Rwandan President just focus on Kigali alone forever or what?
Rwanda is a mini- Kenya, focus all resources on one city.
. All the glamour you see there is just skindeep, lies to mask the real scenarios. These threads have uncovered a lot.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by obaaderemi: 11:26am On Mar 13, 2022
Just40:
[s][/s]

You're not smart enough for this Convo, I suggest you return to praise singing (your usual noise)

The bolded is the only thing that dwarf skeleton was created to do.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Wuoche: 12:12pm On Mar 13, 2022
Kenyan white sandy beaches.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 12:19pm On Mar 13, 2022
Just40:
[s][/s]

2000000000000000 years later, a hobbit is still diarrhearing words.

If you can't debate with facts and pointers, don't quote me - It's unnecessary, okay?

If you want to troll, don't come crying and playing victim.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 12:24pm On Mar 13, 2022
obaaderemi:
Thanks for emphasizing the point.

The dwarfs are really good at it.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 12:25pm On Mar 13, 2022
Just40:
[s]
Useless comment as usual from a dumb person

Don't quote me again.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 12:40pm On Mar 13, 2022
gallivant:

What does it matter having billionaires? tongue
It matters a lot when you have more multi-millionaires and centi- millionaires, Kenya is 4times Ghana. Those people have created a lot of employment which has also boosted SME's hence developing the economy. One or two Dollar billionaires cannot make any BIG DIFFERENCE in a country unless they are multi-billionaire.

But for the hobbits/dwarfs, they will never disappoint as usual.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Wuoche: 12:59pm On Mar 13, 2022

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 1:04pm On Mar 13, 2022
A definition of GREEN-CITY UNDER THE SUN.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 2:28pm On Mar 13, 2022
obaaderemi:
grin grin

He hasn't ever contributed sensibly before, always cheerleading

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 2:29pm On Mar 13, 2022
[s]
Shma:

2000000000000000 years later, a hobbit is still diarrhearing words.

If you can't debate with facts and pointers, don't quote me - It's unnecessary, okay?

If you want to troll, don't come crying and playing victim.

[/s]

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 2:30pm On Mar 13, 2022
[s]
Shma:

Don't quote me again.
[/s]

You're senseless with minute brain cells to articulate
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by gallivant: 3:42pm On Mar 13, 2022
Just40:
grin grin

He hasn't ever contributed sensibly before, always cheerleading

Just40:
[s][/s]

You're senseless with minute brain cells to articulate

Post development and quit with the tantrums. Start with Accra...
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by gallivant: 3:45pm On Mar 13, 2022
Green City under the Sun

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 3:47pm On Mar 13, 2022
BeforeJuly:
KaziKazi and Shma should keep those pictures coming.

I honestly think Tanzania and Kenya are probably the most beautiful African countries man. The landscape is mesmerising.

Yes I know what you mean especially the pictures of the Highland are very beautiful
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Kazikazi: 5:14pm On Mar 13, 2022
Lupita island,Tanzania

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Kazikazi: 5:17pm On Mar 13, 2022
Lupita,lake tanganyika
Tanzania

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Kazikazi: 5:20pm On Mar 13, 2022
Tanzania
Folks

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Kazikazi: 5:23pm On Mar 13, 2022
Tanzania

(1) (2) (3) ... (1105) (1106) (1107) (1108) (1109) (1110) (1111) ... (2492) (Reply)

Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. / Enugu, The Pride Of The East. / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.