Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,405 members, 7,836,625 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode - Politics (1109) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (1119970 Views)

Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Over Fani-Kayode's Wife's Detention / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) / What Buhari Promised Nigerians Vs What He Has Delivered - Kenyans Blast Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1106) (1107) (1108) (1109) (1110) (1111) (1112) ... (2492) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Kazikazi: 5:27pm On Mar 13, 2022
Tanzania

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 6:08pm On Mar 13, 2022
[s]
gallivant:

Post development and quit with the tantrums. Start with Accra...
[/s]

I don't want you to start crying because your country can't do same .

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 6:34pm On Mar 13, 2022
Just40:
@vankelvin

Seem a lot of people are going mad in this country.
25 years to 50 years lease hold 70ft x 100ft land going 120,000 dollars and already 70% of it is gone.

After the lease hold ends, the owner get to take whatever is built on it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nrJJ4eCFr5U

I'm not happy with these type of developments, I don't know why but I just don't like it wink wink
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 6:36pm On Mar 13, 2022
jl115:
I'm not surprised you don't take reputable sources seriously... In fact you never have.... That's why nobody takes you seriously cheesy

grin grin
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Wuoche: 7:11pm On Mar 13, 2022
The Capital.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Wuoche: 7:13pm On Mar 13, 2022
The Capital

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Wuoche: 7:18pm On Mar 13, 2022
The Castle Forest lodge in Mt. Kenya.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Wuoche: 7:31pm On Mar 13, 2022
Kenya

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by NTSA: 9:26pm On Mar 13, 2022
Wuoche:
The Capital.

Accra's vision 2050 cool

4 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 11:16pm On Mar 13, 2022
Shma:

You have a chronic disease in cynical and skeptical disorders, Dimwit. never expect any response from me. you barely debate. You're just a puny @rse kid with no brain capacity to hold a debate. Byeee.

Cry me a River.GtC is ugly and ur zoo is irrelevant.quote me anywhere.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 11:17pm On Mar 13, 2022
jl115:
I'm not surprised you don't take reputable sources seriously... In fact you never have.... That's why nobody takes you seriously cheesy

Keep bleating like a goat.imf projections are shiit and I stand by that any day,anytime.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 11:25pm On Mar 13, 2022
Bifwoli:
And yet you take WorldPovertyClock seriously yet it has painted Nigeria's map red (poverty increasing) and India's map green (poverty decreasing) ??

Those are projections too mate, you just can't get over your homegrown bias with self interests to safeguard.

Lol mumu,how is it poverty increasing when the same source you are quoting (WPC) clearly stated how Nigeria’s poverty rate dropped from 83m in 2018 to 70m in 2021. Can you see how daft you are?

Worry about your zoo,you are having an orgy in poverty. 40% of your zoo members live in extreme poverty,33% of our lives in extreme poverty- can you now spot the difference? It’s high time you weep hot blood for your zoo. You are competing with DR.Congo in this wicked nerve-wracking poverty.

3 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Bifwoli: 3:36am On Mar 14, 2022
samorobo:

Lol mumu,how is it poverty increasing when the same source you are quoting (WPC) clearly stated how Nigeria’s poverty rate dropped from 83m in 2018 to 70m in 2021. Can you see how daft you are?

Worry about your zoo,you are having an orgy in poverty. 40% of your zoo members live in extreme poverty,33% of our lives in extreme poverty- can you now spot the difference? It’s high time you weep hot blood for your zoo. You are competing with DR.Congo in this wicked nerve-wracking poverty.
60% Of The Nigerin Population Lives In Poverty. This Is ...
nairaland.comhttps://www.nairaland.com › 5884388 › 60-nigerin-population-lives-poverty

Nigerians living in poverty rise to nearly 61% - BBC News
bbc.comhttps://www.bbc.com › news › world-africa-17015873

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by GeneralDae: 5:23am On Mar 14, 2022
Bifwoli:

nairaland.comhttps://www.nairaland.com › 5884388 › 60-nigerin-population-lives-poverty

You posted no link because you know the data you were going to post is from 2012. Give up already, you can't do this just to score cheap points.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by NTSA: 7:55am On Mar 14, 2022
samorobo:

Cry me a River.GtC is ugly and ur zoo is irrelevant.quote me anywhere.
What's your definition of Ugly?
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by PROVERBZ(m): 8:00am On Mar 14, 2022
I posted about this factory in the Lagos free zone 3weeks ago. It's almost done now. Not certain what brand ownes it but it's either Colgate Palmolive or BASF.
Indomie and Kellogg's are on the other side.

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 8:57am On Mar 14, 2022
NTSA:

What's your definition of Ugly?

Tall,bland,zero aesthetically and architectural design. Basically just a tall structure shooting similarly into the sky.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 8:57am On Mar 14, 2022
NTSA:

Accra's vision 2050 cool
Nairobi vision is to be were Accra is hence why it is following our steps in everyway.

It's a good thing

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 8:58am On Mar 14, 2022
Bifwoli:

You are a fraud.why alter the link.why not show post the full link let’s see the dates for ourselves.again go worry about your stupid zoo,In poverty you are more shittier than us.Facts.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 8:59am On Mar 14, 2022
vankelvin:

I'm not happy with these type of developments, I don't know why but I just don't like it wink wink
unfortunately they are just milk this cow

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by NTSA: 9:10am On Mar 14, 2022
Just40:
Nairobi vision is to be were Accra is hence why it is following our steps in everyway.

It's a good thing
grin grin
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by 68816419: 9:47am On Mar 14, 2022
The giant of Africa angry

Nigeria's Proforce to Supply Armored Vehicles to Belarus
Our Bureau03:43 PM, March 13, 2022

https://www.defenseworld.net/news/31566/Nigeria_s_Proforce_to_Supply_Armored_Vehicles_to_Belarus#.Yi7-tmgo-yW

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 10:00am On Mar 14, 2022
GeneralDae:

You posted no link because you know the data you were going to post is from 2012. Give up already, you can't do this just to score cheap points.
Do you know why he did that? I guess you know.

Return the favor as it comes. If you post sugar from your country, I will post the same brand in our country for comparison game. If I post gibberish with no link - then I will retaliate with the same for fairness' sake.

My brother bifwoli posted a link, your countryman didn't.

Nigeria's poverty rate by WB says otherwise? Kenya as of 2017, we do pretty much better at 36% - and the curve was descending. A recent figure of 2022 says 18% of Kenyans live below the poverty line. You didn't call out samboro for peddling Bs, but you're in the forefront to call out bifwoli, is that fair? cool

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 10:03am On Mar 14, 2022
New project,Eko Atlantic.

Oak heights

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 10:04am On Mar 14, 2022
Shma:

Return the favor as it comes. If you post sugar from your country, I will post the same brand in our country for comparison game. If I post gibberish with no link - then I will retaliate with the same for fairness' sake.

Nigeria's poverty rate by WB says otherwise? Kenya as of 2017, we do pretty much better at 36% - and the curve was descending. A recent figure of 2022 says 18% of Kenyans live below the poverty line. You didn't call out samboro for peddling Bs, but you're in the forefront to call out bifwoli, is that fair? cool

Mumu recent report from world poverty clock (2022) says 33% of Nigeria’s populace is living in extreme poverty,world banks recent report says it’s 40% for your zoo.whose fault is it?
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 10:07am On Mar 14, 2022
samorobo:

Mumu recent report from world poverty clock (2022) says 33% of Nigeria’s populace is living in extreme poverty,world banks recent report says it’s 40% for your zoo.whose fault is it?
Drop the link, stop diarrhearing verbosity.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by GeneralDae: 10:12am On Mar 14, 2022
Shma:

What Bs did samboro peddle? The kenyan man you are defending altered his link, isn't that dubious?
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by GeneralDae: 10:13am On Mar 14, 2022
Shma:

Drop the link, stop diarrhearing verbosity.

I dropped the link in my report earlier on. Just go back some few pages.
Not that I care too much about these poverty statistics. The reason I quote them is that you guys believe in them so much. So when they go against your arguements about the 60% poverty bla bla bla, I'll just call your attention to it.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 10:15am On Mar 14, 2022
Kantanka exports 20 million dollars worth of cars to Dubai after opening it showroom there.

2020 export to Dubai was 4 million
2019 was 600,000 dollars

3 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 10:17am On Mar 14, 2022
GeneralDae:

What Bs did samboro peddle? The kenyan man you are defending altered his link, isn't that dubious?

He was countering another dubious argument. Follow the chart and see.
Dubious for dubious.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 10:22am On Mar 14, 2022
GeneralDae:

I dropped the link in my report earlier on. Just go back some few pages.
Not that I care too much about these poverty statistics. The reason I quote them is that you guys believe in them so much. So when they go against your arguements about the 60% poverty bla bla bla, I'll just call your attention to it.
Are you samorobo?

The point is: if you can't string a debate without giving a pointer, then you'll be wasting your time just as samboro is doing.

We've tackled this in 2pages with jl115. I don't know why you guys are still bringing it.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by gallivant: 11:14am On Mar 14, 2022
GeneralDae:

What Bs did samboro peddle?

Are you for real? I could make you a long list. smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (1106) (1107) (1108) (1109) (1110) (1111) (1112) ... (2492) (Reply)

Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. / Enugu, The Pride Of The East. / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.