Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,122 members, 7,811,158 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:44 AM

Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode - Politics (1297) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (1091057 Views)

Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Over Fani-Kayode's Wife's Detention / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) / What Buhari Promised Nigerians Vs What He Has Delivered - Kenyans Blast Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1294) (1295) (1296) (1297) (1298) (1299) (1300) ... (2490) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by popizaino(m): 11:51am On Jun 14, 2022
theenchanter:
I'm not havertz10.... But on behalf of havertz and myself, and also aligning myself with many Nigerians' notion

I don't agree that fixing Nigeria's power will cost zilch.

Even Egypt, with similar power problem with Nigeria pre-2016/17 spent roughly $9b to eradicate their power problem. grin.

Rvp can sometimes be comical. grin
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by rvp2018: 12:12pm On Jun 14, 2022
In what sense. Most problems can be solved by common sense.
popizaino:

Rvp can sometimes be comical. grin
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jun 14, 2022
..NBO

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by QuietMynd: 12:46pm On Jun 14, 2022
gallivant:

Air Nigeria? Abeokuta steel? Etc etc
Are u crazy.
Stop saying rubbish
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jun 14, 2022

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by kikuyu1(m): 1:58pm On Jun 14, 2022
Saddamochieng00:
It has come to my attention the gross human rights violation of the Maasai people in Loliondo. First of all, this is a lesson to all of us on how dangerous it is to have women in top leadership positions. All that talk of women leaders being empathetic, compassionate and all that other progressive bullcrap needs to die.

No words!

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Kuruptnigga: 2:49pm On Jun 14, 2022
ItooWorWor:

Ajeokuta cheesy now you are a solid dunce grin

Kenya as a whole is a failure....
A certified shitthole grin
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by kikuyu1(m): 3:05pm On Jun 14, 2022
GeneralDae:
Effect of Dangote Fertiliser, Eleme, and Indoramma in export of Urea, first quarter of 2022. Highest in history.

Congrats! If true, that is. My time here has convinced me everything here is fake til proven otherwise.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by kikuyu1(m): 3:09pm On Jun 14, 2022
rvp2018:
He cant. Too old. Ruto doesnt joke. Raila violence start in 1982 failed coup and is ending in two months. He can barely stay a wake.

You should listen to Ruto - so you know what leaders nigeria are missing. Ruto is closest to Meles Zenawi we have in Africa.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4UIksvFAFI

My dad interacted with him as their factory imported tea fertiliser around '09 . He said he's hard-working WITH an eye for detail. Fyi, he brought back extension officers when he was in Agri. I know he's one guy who won't take RAOs usual post election loss destabilisation efforts quietly.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by kikuyu1(m): 3:14pm On Jun 14, 2022
obaaderemi:
If you get Odinga, there would be governance reforms. That guy has his own special agenda since the 80s, probably in line with his father's ideas.

the act or process of governing or overseeing the control and direction of something (such as a country or an organization) : GOVERNMENT

From Odinga!? Only 1 step forward 2 steps back on ALL FRONTS with endless praise from pro sycophants and idlers!
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by kikuyu1(m): 3:18pm On Jun 14, 2022
Tayser:

He won't need to. Finally, this time round all stars have aligned in his favor.

HAIYYAA!? You believe that BS,srsly? This is the same Ambitho of Infotrak who in 2013 told us RAO had 30% of Muranga votes!?
Really, Tayser?
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by gallivant: 3:49pm On Jun 14, 2022
QuietMynd:

Are u crazy.
Stop saying rubbish

ItooWorWor:

Ajeokuta cheesy now you are a solid dunce grin

Kenya as a whole is a failure....

Nigeria is a massive failure in privatization.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by gallivant: 3:50pm On Jun 14, 2022
samorobo:

KQ is a failure,a flying coffin for lack of better words.
Ajaokuta will soon be bought by dangote.

Dangoteism? No surprise there. wink
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by gallivant: 3:54pm On Jun 14, 2022
QuietMynd:

Shut up, there is nothing Kenya can teach us about privatization

Air Nigeria, Ajeokuta steel? Nigeria needs major lessons in privatization.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by rvp2018: 5:51pm On Jun 14, 2022
I had to read that twice.

My father also met Ruto under almost exact same circumstance around the same time.
Previously my father had no time for KANU and it's orphan. Despite us being same tribe with Moi - my father was key DP (Kibaki) supporter.
I grew up also supporting DP - my dad considered kibaki a brilliant leader - so through 90s we supported and voted for him - he use to get 3-5 votes in entire constituency from our family - Moi got everything else.

Long story short - in 2007 I was disappointed with Kibaki tribalism and abandoning the narc dream - esp devolution.federalism - in Bomas - so I joined ODM - my father stuck with Kibaki - distrusting Raila - he was now reduced to 1 vote for Kibaki - in our family.

Of course we have violence and all that - Ruto get appointed to Min of Kilimo. My father and others had been struggling to be allowed to sell their tea to multinationals- who are besides our farms. KTDA had blocked all such attempts despite tea being liberazed (sp) in 1995. Sometimes they would allow it - then block it.

Long story short - Ruto gave my father and his group - a six am appointment - and in 10 minutes solved a problem that had been lingering for almost 20yrs. The battles we had with KTDA were many. Ruto took a phone call - told the MD of KTDA to read the tea act - and smallholder tea farms in my area were allowed to freely sell their tea. In five years our village totally transformed as now people were able to get 40shs per kilo - paid instantly - and didnt have to wait for a year - and there were no quality or tea overstaying - or name it. Biggest problem if you have large tea farms - those quality standards are too exating.

Anyway from then my father was sold. Ruto is one serious guy who report to office at even 5 am in the morning - and is very punctual - and put in real hardwork for long hours.

Kenya in 10yrs with his leadership will change like Ethiopia did under Meles.

Uhuru and Mois are desperate to stop him using Raila - but as long as they have failed to convince your people the kikuyus to board Raila train - Ruto is sleepwalking to statehouse.

kikuyu1:

My dad interacted with him as their factory imported tea fertiliser around '09 . He said he's hard-working WITH an eye for detail. Fyi, he brought back extension officers when he was in Agri. I know he's one guy who won't take RAOs usual post election loss destabilisation efforts quietly.

3 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by gallivant: 6:04pm On Jun 14, 2022
I used to like Raila Odinga, in opposition fighting for the rights of Kenyans and keeping the government in check. Now he is in bed with the deep state, I am terrified of the consequences. I will vote Ruto for fear of the alternative and a real change of the ruling class.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jun 14, 2022
gallivant:
I used to like Raila Odinga, in opposition fighting for the rights of Kenyans and keeping the government in check. Now he is in bed with the deep state, I am terrified of the consequences. I will vote Ruto for fear of the alternative and a real change of the ruling class.
I still think Raila has Kenya's best interest at heart. That old man has pioneered most projects which are currently ongoing; including the expressway.

Currently, he has an upper hand... Maybe 57% against Ruto.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by rvp2018: 6:40pm On Jun 14, 2022
He has no upper hand. Kenya elections are easy to call. I have personally predicted every kenya election or referenda bar 2007 almost to a dot.

This British Prof who has Phd in kenya politics similarly does this regularly.
http://www.charleshornsby.com/kenya-blog

He is predicting 51 percent for Ruto and 49 percent for Raila - I am predicting 53 percent with 46 percent for Raila. Opinion polls in kenya have very serious reliability problems because their sampling framework is faulty. Until you factor ethnicity as the key variable in understanding kenya politics - you're bound to get wrong - and all you need is deeper understanding of the ethnic tapestry that is kenya - as 1st step.

Dr Charles Horsnby understand kenya politics like no one - and some of his books - are very illuminating.

You should read his 2022 take - and if you're interested his previous analysis and books are available
https://www.theelephant.info/op-eds/2022/03/28/predicting-winners-and-losers-in-the-august-2022-poll-the-numbers-game/

http://www.charleshornsby.com/kenya-blog

Shma:

I still think Raila has Kenya's best interest at heart. That old man has pioneered most projects which are currently ongoing; including the expressway.

4 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by QuietMynd: 6:55pm On Jun 14, 2022
Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by ItooWorWor(m): 7:05pm On Jun 14, 2022
gallivant:

Nigeria is a massive failure in privatization.
But Kenya is the definition of failure... cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by ItooWorWor(m): 7:37pm On Jun 14, 2022
QuietMynd:
Nigeria
Is this Kaduna
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by theenchanter: 8:03pm On Jun 14, 2022
ItooWorWor:

Is this Kaduna
falomo, ikoyi & CMS.
Both in Lagos.

3 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jun 14, 2022
rvp2018:
No problem. Let's meet on august 10th. These will be more or less the numbers.

The presidential election projection.

Ruto - 53-54%
Raila - 45-46%
Wajackoyah -1%
Mwaura - 0.3%

The Parliament, Senate and Governors Projection

Parliament Senate Gov
UDA 182 27 26
ODM 63 11 5
JUBILEE 26 3 4
WIPER 18 3 4
ANC 12 0 2
FORDK 9 1 2
KANU 2 1 0
KK(affl) 7 0 0
AZ(affl)- 17 1 4
336 47 47
UDA Nom 7 12
ODM Nom 3 5
JUBILEE Nom 1 2
WIPER Nom 1 2
SPEAKER(KK) 1 1
349 69 47

Remember those numbers - and on 10th August - Let's review.

How Azimio hope to win and run gov when Ruto's Kenya Kwanza will have nearly the absolute majority of Mps and senators is BEYOND me smiley

grin grin
Alright bro, we'll see. In my view it all hinges on Martha's effect. If the undecided voters go her way the Azimio camp will easily garner 60 %. If not then there will be a runoff. I just cant see how Ruto will win, honestly. Lets wait and see. wink
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jun 14, 2022
kikuyu1:

HAIYYAA!? You believe that BS,srsly? This is the same Ambitho of Infotrak who in 2013 told us RAO had 30% of Muranga votes!?
Really, Tayser?

Believe is a strong word.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jun 14, 2022
Shma:

He is good in politics but terrible economically. I think he will mess the economy so badly Ruto will unseat him in 5 years. He's already talking of free handouts. Bloody hell.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by GeneralDae: 8:32pm On Jun 14, 2022
Tayser:

He is good in politics but terrible economically. I think he will mess the economy so badly Ruto will unseat him in 5 years. He's already talking of free handouts. Bloody hell.
What date in August is the election??
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jun 14, 2022
GeneralDae:

What date in August is the election??

9th
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by kikuyu1(m): 8:47pm On Jun 14, 2022
Tayser:

grin grin
Alright bro, we'll see. In my view it all hinges on Martha's effect. If the undecided voters go her way the Azimio camp will easily garner 60 %. If not then there will be a runoff. I just cant see how Ruto will win, honestly. Lets wait and see. wink

ATI WHAT!? Do you know who Martha is? Anyone from Kirinyaga county can tell you. The problem with SM is that those spaces tend to reinforce the beliefs of their members. Here's the real deal on Martha.
She lost to Waiguru in 2017 fair and square- anyone from Kirinyaga can tell you so: 3 different people told me.
She petitioned and lost and went to the High Court. It wss dismissed and she went to the Supreme Court- and LOST!?

"Supreme Court Dismisses Karua’s Election Petition"
https://www.kenyanews.go.ke/supreme-court-dismisses-karuas-election-petition/

She went to the EACJ same result.

"Appellate Court upholds the decision of the Trial Court in Martha Karua’s electoral dispute"

Is this the MENTALITY you want in ANY leader? Frankly her refusal to accept the obvious may indicate narcissism, the LAST trait you want in any leader on any level.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Kazikazi: 8:51pm On Jun 14, 2022
Tayser:

There is the correct statement wink

I don't think so, especially in 100 meters, definitely not possible. You need to be well fed with the precise nutrition.

The answer is very simple, hard work and dedication. Don't rest like Ethiopians who are content with the long races. Kenyans went for more and ventured into all events. That's something the men of Tanzania can learn instead of feeding on their wives breastmilk.
You couldn't give me an answer? Let me repeat. ...

when someone runs a marathon,should a person run with empty belly or u need to eat something?

Hohohohohohoooooo grin
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Kazikazi: 8:54pm On Jun 14, 2022
Tanzania
azao,pemba island

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jun 14, 2022
kikuyu1:

ATI WHAT!? Do you know who Martha is? Anyone from Kirinyaga county can tell you. The problem with SM is that those spaces tend to reinforce the beliefs of their members. Here's the real deal on Martha.
She lost to Waiguru in 2017 fair and square- anyone from Kirinyaga can tell you so: 3 different people told me.
She petitioned and lost and went to the High Court. It wss dismissed and she went to the Supreme Court- and LOST!?

"Supreme Court Dismisses Karua’s Election Petition"
https://www.kenyanews.go.ke/supreme-court-dismisses-karuas-election-petition/

She went to the EACJ same result.

"Appellate Court upholds the decision of the Trial Court in Martha Karua’s electoral dispute"

Is this the MENTALITY you want in ANY leader? Frankly her refusal to accept the obvious may indicate narcissism, the LAST trait you want in any leader on any level.

Dude are you saying she has had no effect since her appointment simply because she lost to Waiguru?
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jun 14, 2022
Kazikazi:
You couldn't give me an answer? Let me repeat. ...

when someone runs a marathon,should a person run with empty belly or u need to eat something?

Hohohohohohoooooo grin

I gave you the answer. You need food to run any race. If Tanzanians are so full why can't they run? grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (1294) (1295) (1296) (1297) (1298) (1299) (1300) ... (2490) (Reply)

Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. / Enugu, The Pride Of The East. / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.