Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,288 members, 7,818,982 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode - Politics (1334) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (1105699 Views)

Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Over Fani-Kayode's Wife's Detention / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) / What Buhari Promised Nigerians Vs What He Has Delivered - Kenyans Blast Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1331) (1332) (1333) (1334) (1335) (1336) (1337) ... (2491) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by jl115: 5:11pm On Jul 06, 2022
samorobo:

whatever bru, what matters is that SA has power down time of about 9hrs and above daily, just like nigeria.
Also you lied that no such thing happenes in SA and its always 2.5hrs max.
yeah but ours is temporary, you have been stuck without electricity since birth

Dude Eskom doesn't load shed lines with critical infrastructure like hospitals, oil and gas corporations and in our case lines that have commercial dairy farms on it......Well in Mossel Bay they dont
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 5:18pm On Jul 06, 2022
samorobo:

Yeah was expecting to hear that,but facts on ground don’t agree with your imaginations.

Please ask yourself if Nigeria is a country.. by 2020 100% of Nigeria's Revenue will be for servicing debt. Please can you tell me where is the GDP the GDP is just a imaginary cloud..

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jul 06, 2022
Tayser:

One of those haunting tunes of the Moi era when you were a really teeny tiny weeny, or even earlier, RVP can confirm. Apparently the rumors they died on their way back after performing the song were false. But the story makes it even more evocative. Maybe they are still around, obviously grannies now, one hit wonders grin
Haunting tune killed the day. grin I didn't know the deep secret and grandness of that song until today - when you triggered me to conduct research.

But yeah... Those people might be our grannies. grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jul 06, 2022
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jul 06, 2022
rvp20182:
Tayser� look like we won't be having election for the president as Raila is getting scared...I hear opinion polls show Ruto post the well thought 250 plus best policy wonks manifesto has opened 15 percent lead.Now Raila is back to the default blaming chebukati.He was sleeping thinking he had deep state and system but those of us who knows chebukati is in Ruto prayer group and assured Ruto he will only read his name as the winner knows the real Kenya deep state is with Ruto.Anyway we are going to see Raila boycotting and trying to use the courts to stop election or try go for another handshake..but Uhuru I think has given up.Like the misguided BBI they understimated the genius that is William Ruto...now they show up get a dog beating or blame Chebukati the IEBC chair for their no show.Ruto not in the mood for handshake of any form.Raila must finally retire
I think you should just get to terms with the fact that RAILA is the 5th. Yesterday's campaign in Nyeri was an eye-opener. Ruto or gachagua should just prepare to make noise in opposition.

Also, as things seem to be... Ruto will get 30% of all parliamentary, senate, and governors seat. It's tough out here for the man in surgoi.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by rvp20182: 8:59pm On Jul 06, 2022
Shma:

I think you should just get to terms with the fact that RAILA is the 5th. Yesterday's campaign in Nyeri was an eye-opener. Ruto or gachagua should just prepare to make noise in opposition.

Also, as things seem to be... Ruto will get 30% of all parliamentary, senate, and governors seat. It's tough out here for the man in surgoi.
kid I think I first heard such in 1990s..before you born.. Raila will not show up for polls...he is done.Ruto my friend is one in generation leader...when I compare someone with Meles Zenawi it's no joke.Ruto is incredibly brilliant, driven and will take Kenya to the next level .This election is over.Chebukati will announce one name.. William Ruto...your old dude is done... finished.. and please respect yourself don't throw figure carelessly
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by kikuyu1(m): 9:19pm On Jul 06, 2022
O/T but relevant! 2 yrs ago I told you all those Caucanderthals were fighting MOFOS secretly living for the thrill of taking lives? Guess who Putin's biggest allies are as he puts the Russian boot sideways up J/Uke arse?
The Chechens! Led by none other than their leader Ramzan Kadyrov ! Barely 2 decades after brutal conflict destroyed their capital these Caucanderthals are now fighting for their former nemesis under the banner of Z!

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jul 06, 2022
rvp20182:
Tayser� look like we won't be having election for the president as Raila is getting scared...I hear opinion polls show Ruto post the well thought 250 plus best policy wonks manifesto has opened 15 percent lead.Now Raila is back to the default blaming chebukati.He was sleeping thinking he had deep state and system but those of us who knows chebukati is in Ruto prayer group and assured Ruto he will only read his name as the winner knows the real Kenya deep state is with Ruto.Anyway we are going to see Raila boycotting and trying to use the courts to stop election or try go for another handshake..but Uhuru I think has given up.Like the misguided BBI they understimated the genius that is William Ruto...now they show up get a dog beating or blame Chebukati the IEBC chair for their no show.Ruto not in the mood for handshake of any form.Raila must finally retire

Lemme ease your work by cracking the numbers for you sir.

Baba the 5th's starting point is 5.3 M votes nationally.
Arap Ruto's starting point is 3.8 M votes nationally.
Kalonzo's starting point was 1.5 M votes before he became Azimiod. After joining his votes were added to baba's basket to make it 6.8 M.
Assuming a voter turnout of 15.2 M, 50% + 1 = 7.62 M.
Raila needs 7.62 - 6.8 M = 820,000 votes to cross the constitutional threshold. This is all he needs. He can literally sleep for the next three weeks, wake up on 1st August, campaign for a week and still whoop Ruto's ass mercilessly. Honestly, I think Ruto after becoming DPORK courtesy of Uhuru has massively over estimated himself. He will pay dearly. He actually thinks he is bigger than Uhuru politically. The balls!

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jul 06, 2022
rvp20182:

Forgot this, see Ruto's top man agreeing that the manual register is the only way to comply with the law. He actually says without it no elections will be held in his constituency, directly contradicting his boss. You can see how Ruto's camp is confused.

https://twitter.com/IkeOjuok/status/1544713337920970754
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jul 06, 2022
Shma:

Trust RVP to tell you they are getting majority of governors, MPs, Senators, MCAs. grin Not to mention most of those Kwisha aspirants will shift loyalty to Azimio soon as the election is over.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by kikuyu1(m): 9:59pm On Jul 06, 2022
Tayser:

Kalonzo's starting point was 1.5 M votes before he became Azimiod. After joining his votes were added to baba's basket to make it 6.8 M.
Raila needs 7.62 - 6.8 M = 820,000 votes to cross the constitutional threshold. This is all he needs from Mt Kenya. He can literally sleep for the next three weeks, wake up on 1st August, campaign for a week and still whoop Ruto's ass mercilessly. Honestly, I think Ruto after becoming DPORK courtesy of Uhuru has massively over estimated himself. He will pay dearly. He actually thinks he is bigger than Uhuru politically. The balls!

My dude! AHAHAHA! Anyway it's barely a month left and we'll still be here to discuss the dangers of confirmation bias.

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jul 06, 2022
kikuyu1:

My dude! AHAHAHA! Anyway it's barely a month left and we'll still be here to discuss the dangers of confirmation bias.

Are you also in the 15 % lead for Sugoi boy camp?
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by theenchanter: 10:48pm On Jul 06, 2022
Sorry to disturb o..... But MI & Khaligraph jones (black bill gate) Is far interesting than this Blaqbones & Khaligraph jones (+254).

The first was so dope, u wouldn't know who bodied who. tongue

Sorry, once again. cool

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by rvp20182: 5:04am On Jul 07, 2022
Tayser:

Raila needs 7.62 - 6.8 M = 820,000 votes to cross the constitutional threshold. This is all he needs. He can literally sleep for the next three weeks, wake up on 1st August, campaign for a week and still whoop Ruto's ass mercilessly. Honestly, I think Ruto after becoming DPORK courtesy of Uhuru has massively over estimated himself. He will pay dearly. He actually thinks he is bigger than Uhuru politically. The balls!
5.3 million from where...does Raila get this.Stop being a cartoon. Raila is done.Crying now about everything.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by rvp20182: 5:07am On Jul 07, 2022
Tayser:

Forgot this, see Ruto's top man agreeing that the manual register is the only way to comply with the law. He actually says without it no elections will be held in his constituency, directly contradicting his boss. You can see how Ruto's camp is confused.

https://twitter.com/IkeOjuok/status/1544713337920970754
There is no manual register coming because iebc have data showing it source of rigging ...if it comes it will not be used...iebc will make it impossible to use..by enacting regulations.... court case is on 18th this month
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by rvp20182: 5:11am On Jul 07, 2022
Azimio, prepare to hear call for interim gov or to postpone election or handshake because Raila is aware of dog beating in parliament, senate n national poll

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by 68816419: 7:52am On Jul 07, 2022
Congrats Kaz and Tanzania
Test running of TZ electric SGR

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8VvrZj_O0ps
Meanwhile in 254 . grin

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by rvp2018: 8:16am On Jul 07, 2022
Poor Nigerians. Flutterwave and others will lose their money. Kenya has very strict anti-money laundering laws. Over the last few months - many Nigeria accounts have been blocked - and the money likely to go to gov - by Asset Recovery Authority - you cant explain - you lose the money.
https://www.the-star.co.ke/news/2022-07-06-court-freezes-56-bank-accounts-with-sh7bn/

“If indeed the Flutterwave was providing merchant services, there was no evidence of retail transactions from customers paying for goods and services. Further, there is no evidence of settlements to the alleged merchants,” he said.

The company’s Equity account number revealed that at some point in May 2021, it received 185 online card payments all sharing the same bank identification number.

The transactions were done using cards issued by the same bank at the same point on the same day raising suspicion of card fraud.

For instance, ARA says the Flutterwave equity USD Bank account was opened in November 2020.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by rvp2018: 8:24am On Jul 07, 2022
Ethiopia our northern neigberhour did this a decade a go - and their train occasionally stall - electric train without stable electricity is madness. Our southern neighbour TZ - cannot run anything serious - that train will be stalling almost daily.

Kenya SGR is diesel run with option to upgrade to electric when we have very stable power...meaning almost zero downtime otherwise you'll be stalling midway on random hours on random days...causing chaos.

68816419:
Congrats Kaz and Tanzania
Test running of TZ electric SGR

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8VvrZj_O0ps
Meanwhile in 254 . grin
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by NTSA: 11:25am On Jul 07, 2022
Kenyan revenue collection hit an all time high of 2 trillion shillings an equivalent of about 16.9 billion dollars in the last financial Year in comparison to Nigerias 15 billion dollar revenue.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by rvp20182: 2:50pm On Jul 07, 2022
NTSA:
Kenyan revenue collection hit an all time high of 2 trillion shillings an equivalent of about 16.9 billion dollars in the last financial Year in comparison to Nigerias 15 billion dollar revenue.
Very impressive.This new kra commissioner is doing wonderful
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by 68816419: 3:39pm On Jul 07, 2022
rvp2018:
Ethiopia our northern neigberhour did this a decade a go - and their train occasionally stall - electric train without stable electricity is madness. Our southern neighbour TZ - cannot run anything serious - that train will be stalling almost daily.

Kenya SGR is diesel run with option to upgrade to electric when we have very stable power...meaning almost zero downtime otherwise you'll be stalling midway on random hours on random days...causing chaos.

Stop being jealous maza, TZ SGR runs on independent power plants

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5j5zjfch-iI

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by 68816419: 3:46pm On Jul 07, 2022
NAIROBI BRT : The biggest joke of the century , It will never get completed grin grin grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ewu8miIYY9M

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by 68816419: 4:10pm On Jul 07, 2022
The Nairobi BRT is a Cash cow for officials. After 12 billion shilling still there is no BRT, Meanwhile, Oshodi to Abule Egba was conceded at almost the same time and now fully in in operations, the project was constructed by an indigenous firm, Strabic Construction Ltd, and supervised by the Lagos Metropolitan Area Transport Authority (LAMATA)
This system was built in the poorest areas of Lagos , cashless and was constructed lesser than the so called" Nairobi BRT"
Old video of Oshodi-Abule egba BRT system ,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oIWy8mALwAo

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jul 07, 2022
Tayser:

Trust RVP to tell you they are getting majority of governors, MPs, Senators, MCAs. grin Not to mention most of those Kwisha aspirants will shift loyalty to Azimio soon as the election is over.
He is the most deluded UDAKU fanatic I've encountered. He will cry in the toilet come august 10th. grin
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Saddamochieng00(m): 4:54pm On Jul 07, 2022
We might complain all we want about our local girls but let's count ourselves lucky not to be in the position our fellow black men are in, in the States. I don't even know how you're supposed to wive any of these thugs let alone let them raise your children.

https://twitter.com/V_its_me888/status/1544317763656843264?s=19

https://twitter.com/libsoftiktok/status/1544768644244049920?t=u2Z9ZWgPlG1I0mKfvUVAWQ&s=19

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Saddamochieng00(m): 4:58pm On Jul 07, 2022
Shma:

You do realize that these words will come back to bite you, right?

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jul 07, 2022
Saddamochieng00:

You do realize that these words will come back to bite you, right?

Nope. I am always thorough in my predictions.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jul 07, 2022
rvp20182:
kid I think I first heard such in 1990s..before you born.. Raila will not show up for polls...he is done.Ruto my friend is one in generation leader...when I compare someone with Meles Zenawi it's no joke.Ruto is incredibly brilliant, driven and will take Kenya to the next level .This election is over.Chebukati will announce one name.. William Ruto...your old dude is done... finished.. and please respect yourself don't throw figure carelessly

Rvp.... I'm SHMA. Calling me a kid is disrespectful when you know my name.

Raila & Uhuru votes remain static. In 2017-- Raila got 44% ( i believe it's more than that)... Uhuru got 54% --- let's say the man from surgoi brought 14% of the entire votes; On a fair note --- Ruto started at 20% _more or less there_ in 2022 campaign. Assume he has garnered another 24% with Luhya and Kikuyu influence -- with the aid of MDVD, KURIA & GACHAGUA.... Still... Even with that... He won't manage to get into the shoe of RARUA.

Gachagua deducted 7% unapologetically (even more than that) from the previous 44% UDA votes. Karua added a whopping 20% and deducted 7%--- effect of chauvinism —people who don't believe in female leadership—. That means, she added a good 14% to azimio votes to the previous UHURU & RAILA static votes.

Simple logic will suffice.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by rvp20182: 6:12pm On Jul 07, 2022
Shma:

Rvp.... I'm SHMA. Calling me a kid is disrespectful when you know my name.

Raila & Uhuru votes remain static. In 2017-- Raila got 44% ( i believe it's more than that)... Uhuru got 54% --- let's say the man from surgoi brought 14% of the entire votes; On a fair note --- Ruto started at 20% _more or less there_ in 2022 campaign. Assume he has garnered another 24% with Luhya and Kikuyu influence -- with the aid of MDVD, KURIA & GACHAGUA.... Still... Even with that... He won't manage to get into the shoe of RARUA.

Gachagua deducted 7% unapologetically (even more than that) from the previous 44% UDA votes. Karua added a whopping 20% and deducted 7%--- effect of chauvinism —people who don't believe in female leadership—. That means, she added a good 14% to azimio votes to the previous UHURU & RAILA static votes.

Simple logic will suffice.
Convoluted tortured arguments like this will see you on August claiming you're rigged and results are computer generated.Trust me when I tell you I have been in politics longer than you and I have predicted all election n referendum to the dot save for 2007 where I predicted a Raila win of 46 percent against Kibaki 43.You can't beat an incumbent by less than 10 percent except in Ghana and developed world so Kibaki rigged became 46 versus 44 with difference of 200k votes sparking ethnic violence that nearly got me to ICC thankful I remain mysterious online and Itumbi was condemned as the hacker with his C minus brain.Come here on August you see 54 for Ruto versus 44 with 1 percent for wajackoyah.We are li
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jul 07, 2022
rvp20182:
Convoluted tortured arguments like this will see you on August claiming you're rigged and results are computer generated.Trust me when I tell you I have been in politics longer than you and I have predicted all election n referendum to the dot save for 2007 where I predicted a Raila win of 46 percent against Kibaki 43.You can't beat an incumbent by less than 10 percent except in Ghana and developed world so Kibaki rigged became 46 versus 44 with difference of 200k votes sparking ethnic violence that nearly got me to ICC thankful I remain mysterious online and Itumbi was condemned as the hacker with his C minus brain.Come here on August you see 54 for Ruto versus 44 with 1 percent for wajackoyah.We are li
Running circles around the opposition with predictions is not bound to be consistent - unless you're working for deep state. Even Messi the Goat doesn't score in every match.

54% vs 44% is the same algorithm that we won against Raila in 2017. Up to date, with the same ciphers... I'm 100% convinced that the votes were rigged. Coming 2022 --- if Ruto was the pioneer of the same circuitry, then things might remain the same. But I don't think it will work if that is the plan. Uhuru knows better, and he won't allow such to happen in front of his cognizance.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by kikuyu1(m): 7:15pm On Jul 07, 2022
Saddamochieng00:
We might complain all we want about our local girls but let's count ourselves lucky not to be in the position our fellow black men are in, in the States. I don't even know how you're supposed to wive any of these thugs let alone let them raise your children.

https://twitter.com/V_its_me888/status/1544317763656843264?s=19

https://twitter.com/libsoftiktok/status/1544768644244049920?t=u2Z9ZWgPlG1I0mKfvUVAWQ&s=19

This is where we're headed if we're NOT VERY careful! Every society that crumbled "empowered" women in its last stages.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1331) (1332) (1333) (1334) (1335) (1336) (1337) ... (2491) (Reply)

Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. / Enugu, The Pride Of The East. / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos

Viewing this topic: Baller254 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.