Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,098 members, 7,852,724 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 03:06 AM

Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode - Politics (2122) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (1132063 Views)

Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Over Fani-Kayode's Wife's Detention / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) / What Buhari Promised Nigerians Vs What He Has Delivered - Kenyans Blast Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2119) (2120) (2121) (2122) (2123) (2124) (2125) ... (2493) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 9:12am On Apr 22, 2023
Shma2023:

Ghana has 18_060 paved road network ~ Misnistry of roads.

Kenya has 25,000. Paved road network ~
Ministry of road.

Buffoon.
Good luck convincing yourself that

We've already hit 50,000km of paved roads

This is almost 3 times Kenya's 18,000km paved roads .. (that's poor)
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 9:15am On Apr 22, 2023
Just40:
Because Ghana has too many paved roads to have to force all cars through one intersection....

Pave your dusty roads and make Kenyans economically free so they can afford to buy cars and not be driving rickety shit like you see on that road.

Cars on Kenyan roads should be this beautiful

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=onIB4uDBVgY

Open the video and read the comments.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Za2p4NBCpXY

Accra is a downtown of Nairobi CBD_ gikomba zones. Dusty as the video projected by you.

When one tiny section of Nai from a video of 2019 is giving you goosebumps, Accra as a whole is dusty and ugly. Fix it!
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 9:18am On Apr 22, 2023
Just40:
Good luck convincing yourself that

We've already hit 50,000km of paved roads

This is almost 3 times Kenya's 18,000km paved roads .. (that's poor)

You can't. Lie in the era of AI. There is a reason why data scrapping exists. We're not bonobos who are susceptible to lies.

Buffoon. Ghana has not hit 20k mark. I gave you data few months ago. You have glaucoma or you're just suffering from selective amnesia?
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 9:27am On Apr 22, 2023
Shma2023:

Open the video and read the comments.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Za2p4NBCpXY

Accra is a downtown of Nairobi CBD_ gikomba zones. Dusty as the video projected by you.

When one tiny section of Nai from a video of 2019 is giving you goosebumps, Accra as a whole is dusty and ugly. Fix it!
Let me just laughed

It is even an insult to reduce a global city like Accra to the roadless level of Nairobi.

Developed that shit hole of yours, it is highly needed

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 9:29am On Apr 22, 2023
Shma2023:

You can't. Lie in the era of AI. There is a reason why data scrapping exists. We're not bonobos who are susceptible to lies.

Buffoon. Ghana has not hit 20k mark. I gave you data few months ago. You have glaucoma or you're just suffering from selective amnesia?
Scream all you want

Those are the facts .... Paved roads here in 3 times what you have in roadless Kenya.

Don't get serious and develop that shithole of yours and be here arguing with those carrying out serious development yearly.

The first 5 months of 2021, Ghana registered 140,000 cars. In 5 months, we had already done one and a half times what Kenya did in the entire year. And dumb Kenyans still want to compare? 😂🤣

Just this number of cars will be enough to crowd out the tiny 500km of paved roads in Nairobi 😂

3 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 9:36am On Apr 22, 2023
Just40:
Let me just laughed

It is even an insult to reduce a global city like Accra to the roadless level of Nairobi.

Developed that shit hole of yours, it is highly needed

Schizophreniform disorder! Take your medication.

And write well. I never thought logorrhea and schizophreniform could have an impact on the cognitive ability to process thoughts into well-articulated writing.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 9:43am On Apr 22, 2023
Just40:
Scream all you want

Those are the facts .... Paved roads here in 3 times what you have in roadless Kenya.

Don't get serious and develop that shithole of yours and be here arguing with those carrying out serious development yearly.

The first 5 months of 2021, Ghana registered 140,000 cars. In 5 months, we had already done one and a half times what Kenya did in the entire year. And dumb Kenyans still want to compare? 😂🤣

Just this number of cars will be enough to crowd out the tiny 500km of paved roads in Nairobi 😂

GeneralDae, please come in as a neutral force and help this zombie. Maybe I'm a nuisance to him.

Key information about Ghana Motor Vehicle Sales: Passenger Cars

Ghana Motor Vehicle Sales: Passenger Cars was reported at 3,394.000 Unit in Dec 2019.
This records a decrease from the previous number of 4,268.000 Unit for Dec 2018.
Ghana Motor Vehicle Sales: Passenger Cars data is updated semiannually, averaging 3,550.000 Unit from Dec 2005 to Dec 2019, with 20 observations.
The data reached an all-time high of 6,900.000 Unit in Dec 2014 and a record low of 1,800.000 Unit in Jun 2015.
Ghana Motor Vehicle Sales: Passenger Cars data remains active status in CEIC and is reported by International Organization of Motor Vehicle Manufacturers.

I can't waste words educating a blockhead who's mindset is fixated to trolls.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 9:58am On Apr 22, 2023
Shma2023:

GeneralDae, please come in as a neutral force and help this zombie. Maybe I'm a nuisance to him.

Ghana Motor Vehicle Sales: Passenger Cars was reported at 3,394.000 Unit in Dec 2019.
This records a decrease from the previous number of 4,268.000 Unit for Dec 2018.
Ghana Motor Vehicle Sales: Passenger Cars data is updated semiannually, averaging 3,550.000 Unit from Dec 2005 to Dec 2019, with 20 observations.
The data reached an all-time high of 6,900.000 Unit in Dec 2014 and a record low of 1,800.000 Unit in Jun 2015.
Ghana Motor Vehicle Sales: Passenger Cars data remains active status in CEIC and is reported by International Organization of Motor Vehicle Manufacturers.

When you add commercial vehicles; Boom! There you have your 5k.
https://countryeconomy.com/business/car-registrations/ghana

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 10:07am On Apr 22, 2023
Shma2023:

Schizophreniform disorder! Take your medication.

And write well. I never thought logorrhea and schizophreniform could have an impact on the cognitive ability to process thoughts into well-articulated writing.
I know you're new to how a phone work... So let me spare you

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 10:10am On Apr 22, 2023
Shma2023:

Next time, rely of credible data instead of roaming the internet and copying ever nonsense you see.

10% of all vehicles registered in Ghana are new vehicles....

As at the first 5 months of 2021, Ghana had already registered 14,000 new vehicles with is 3 times the number of new vehicles registered in Kenya per year 😂🤣

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 10:11am On Apr 22, 2023
Just40:
I know you're new to how a phone work... So let me spare you

Just write properly, dwarf. Stop the excuses.

"Works"
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 10:14am On Apr 22, 2023
Just40:
Next time, rely of credible data instead of roaming the internet and copying ever nonsense you see.

10% of all vehicles registered in Ghana are new vehicles....

As at the first 5 months of 2021, Ghana had already registered 14,000 new vehicles with is 3 times the number of new vehicles registered in Kenya per year 😂🤣

The link will suffice. I can't contrast data using way different links. Apples to apples; if you want to flex your muscles with Kenya(your big boys)

Don't paste screenshots from unknown articles and then crop if to conform to your specifications. Again, herein, you can't lie.

FYI, Kenya registered more than 400k new vehicles in 2022.

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 10:15am On Apr 22, 2023
Shma2023:

Just write properly, dwarf. Stop the excuses.

"Works"
Typical an uneducated buffoon

It will be an error to add an s in the form of the sentence I used.

Learn when to add s and when not to
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 10:17am On Apr 22, 2023
Just40:
Typical an uneducated buffoon

It will be an error to add an s in the form of the sentence I used.

Learn when to add s and when not to
I will laugh and pass. This is the epitome of the Dunning-Kruger effect. I will be a fool to argue it out.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 10:17am On Apr 22, 2023
Shma2023:

The link will suffice. I can't contrast data using way different links. Apples to apples; if you want to flex your muscles with Kenya(your big boys)

Don't paste screenshots from unknown articles and then crop if to conform to your specifications. Again, herein, you can't lie.

FYI, Kenya registered more than 400k new vehicles in 2022.
Dream on... Ghana still registered more cars in 2021 than Kenya did in 2020.

Again in 2022, Kenya only registered 100, 000 cars while Ghana did more than 200,000
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 10:19am On Apr 22, 2023
Just40:
Dream on... Ghana still registered more cars in 2021 than Kenya did in 2020.

Again in 2022, Kenya only registered 100, 000 cars while Ghana did more than 200,000

WRONG.

I have challenged you to drop the links you're referring to. Drop here we scrutinize the data. Don't just waste words like a madman.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 10:19am On Apr 22, 2023
Shma2023:

I will laugh and pass. This is the epitome of the Dunning-Kruger effect. I will be a fool to argue it out.
You became a fool when you couldn't recognize a sentence structure.

You can than me for the education when you have the time
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 10:19am On Apr 22, 2023
Shma2023:

WRONG.
scream all you want... These are facts

According to Kenya bureau of statistics
In 2020, Kenya registered 94,128
In 2021 , Kenya did 107,499

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 10:21am On Apr 22, 2023
Just40:
Nope! They aren't.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 10:23am On Apr 22, 2023
Shma2023:

Nope! They aren't.
Go argue with your bureau of statistics

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 10:23am On Apr 22, 2023
Just40:
You became a fool when you couldn't recognize a sentence structure.

You can than me for the education when you have the time
Dunning Krugger effect at play. Just go and seek its mening. The joke will be left hanging in your dwarf head.

Regards,

SHMA.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 10:27am On Apr 22, 2023
Just40:
Go argue with your bureau of statistics

Drop the link. I can say your Ministry of Trade Affairs documented 1k for your registered data. And then conclude with the word "FACTS."

That will be a typical insane comeback - pure ret@rdeness. I will immediately collect myself to a mental hospital if I see myself wasting words in such a manner.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 10:31am On Apr 22, 2023
KEBS RULES.

Insightful.

The Kenya Bureau of Standards (KEBS) on Thursday, April 28 published details of new import restrictions for automobiles in Kenya. The move represents the implementation of the National Automotive Policy aimed at supporting locally assembled and manufactured vehicles.

The restrictions announced by KEBS will take effect on July 1, 2022. They are;

All used passenger minibus, Midi bus, Large bus, Single-articulated and Bi-articulated buses and Double decker buses shall not be allowed for importation into the country. However, used passenger Microbus (up to 7m overall length) shall continue to be imported into the country provided they are not older than Eight (cool years from the year of first registration.
All used rigid trucks with GVM equal to or greater than 3.5 tons and up to and including 30 tons shall not be allowed for importation into the country.
Only tractor heads and Prime movers not older than three (3) years from the year of first registration shall be allowed for importation. This shall apply up to 30th June 2023 after which NO used tractor heads and prime movers shall be allowed for importation into the country.
All imported new diesel powered, and petrol (gasoline) powered vehicles shall be type approved to meet the requirements of EURO IV/4 before importation into the country.
Importers and members of the public were urged to familiarize themselves with the restrictions by purchasing the standard from the KEBS library or online through the store on their website.

Shackman and kazi, this will help you.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 10:32am On Apr 22, 2023
Shma2023:

Drop the link. I can say your Ministry of Trade Affairs documented 1k for your registered data. And then conclude with the word "FACTS."

That will be a typical insane comeback - pure ret@rdeness. I will immediately collect myself to a mental hospital if I see myself wasting words in such a manner.
as usual

When you can't compete, then the Data must be wrong
What a defeatist way to argue 🤣😂🤣

Kenya bureau
https://www.the-star.co.ke/business/kenya/2022-05-14-kenyans-import-more-vehicles-in-2021-as-registrations-jump-14/

Ghana registered cars data
https://myinfo.com.gh/2021/08/vehicle-registrations-increase-by-33-9-in-may-2021-bank-of-ghana-report/

Statistically speaking, at the end of the year, Ghana did 336,197 vehicles and this is more than 3 times what Kenya did. This means 33,600 brand new vehicles were registered for the year.

Never ever compare yourself to Ghana again

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 10:33am On Apr 22, 2023
Shma2023:

Dunning Krugger effect at play. Just go and seek its mening. The joke will be left hanging in your dwarf head.

Regards,

SHMA.
typical straw man argument
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vaxx: 11:16am On Apr 22, 2023
Eid Mubarak from Ghana 🇬🇭 to all Muslims around the world.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 11:19am On Apr 22, 2023
Phyto Rider of GIHOC set up another 150 million dollars Vaccine manufactoring plant to manufacture Vaccines in Ghana.

Ghana is officially domesticating all it vaccine needs and building up it pharmaceuticals industries.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQtImLuAPB4

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 11:27am On Apr 22, 2023
Just40:
as usual

When you can't compete, then the Data must be wrong
What a defeatist way to argue 🤣😂🤣

Kenya bureau
https://www.the-star.co.ke/business/kenya/2022-05-14-kenyans-import-more-vehicles-in-2021-as-registrations-jump-14/

Ghana registered cars data
https://myinfo.com.gh/2021/08/vehicle-registrations-increase-by-33-9-in-may-2021-bank-of-ghana-report/
Thanks for the link, this is what I needed. I went straight j to your CBG, as attached on the blog. The star is not Kebs. Why are you sucking at referencing? You said Kenya imports 5k of new cars in 2022; why am I seeing a different figure from the blog you posted?

Heck! So Ghana only registers 21k new DLs? Haha... Mind you, registered cars and new first cars registered are entirely different. Renewal of car registration happens more often than not; and if we are to count registered vehicles, then we might end up hitting 500k per year! Read your things properly before posting.

In all starts related to Automobiles; Ghana lags behind Kenya. As I had told you , your mates are Ugandans. Kenya's new DLS registrations is clocking 400k per year.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 11:29am On Apr 22, 2023
DEK vaccines is building Ghana's 4th Vaccines manufacturing plant with the capacity to produce 600 million units of vaccines.

Project cost is 400 million dollars

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dvz_IvSln-k

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 11:31am On Apr 22, 2023
Shma2023:

Thanks for the link, this is what I needed. I went straight j to your CBG, as attached on the blog. The star is not Kebs. Why are you sucking at referencing? You said Kenya imports 5k of new cars in 2022; why am I seeing a different figure from the blog you posted?

Heck! So Ghana only registers 21k new DLs? Haha... Mind you, registered cars and new first cars registered are entirely different. Renewal of car registration happens more often than not; and if we are to count registered vehicles, then we might end up hitting 500k per year! Read your things properly before posting.

In all starts related to Automobiles; Ghana lags behind Kenya. As I had told you , your mates are Ugandans. Kenya's new DLS registrations is clocking 400k per year.
Empty noise in the face of data ...
Go and argue like that with your fellow dumb Kenyans.

You can safe face now

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Kazikazi: 12:18pm On Apr 22, 2023
Shma2023:

Blablablaaa. A typical loser suffering from an inferiority complex. You can't have fewer roads; no traffic and compete with a nation with nearly thrice your road network and having traffic more often than not. As the shackman said; when he confused Kenya with your mini republic; TZ is full of motorbikes and extremely few cars. You can only compete with Ghana, not Kenya.
popopopopopopopopopopo grin
Kibera man....

You are at alphabet D
TZ is at E

Who has more cars? And remember in TZ we have only counted the mainland cars,if we add Zanzibar, we should be on alphabet F probably.

You should fight with Ghana,You are not in TZ levels.

Even on smartphones,you are busy with itel. Tanzania has more iPhone's,Samsung and Huawei than kenya
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Kazikazi: 12:28pm On Apr 22, 2023
Shma2023:
You'll never find a such fleet of vehicles in tiny nations like Tz or Ghana.
I even laugh at your foolishness. You have a short road full of cars and u celebrate.

Let me take u this route. ...

Tanzania's poorest region is kagera.
Can we compare kagera total cars with those in turkana kenya.

The second poorest region in TZ is kigoma.
Can we compare cars in kigoma vs pokot in kenya?

In other ways,Tanzania total vehicles is more considering that we font have region which are completely dead as in kenya.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2119) (2120) (2121) (2122) (2123) (2124) (2125) ... (2493) (Reply)

Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. / Enugu, The Pride Of The East. / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.