Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,506 members, 7,854,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 11:53 AM

Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode - Politics (2125) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (1132872 Views)

Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Over Fani-Kayode's Wife's Detention / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) / What Buhari Promised Nigerians Vs What He Has Delivered - Kenyans Blast Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2122) (2123) (2124) (2125) (2126) (2127) (2128) ... (2494) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 8:12pm On Apr 22, 2023
Shma2023:

I've grown around cars. You haven't. From the previous submission you gave out, it clearly rings illiteracy. Now you're so insecure to the point of posting your area cheif's car.
Let me just laugh πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

A poor boy who hasn't ever own a car hence the nonsense you've been posting.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 8:15pm On Apr 22, 2023
Shma2023:

Re-read. You're still peddling same nonsense.

https://www.acko.com/articles/general-info/registration-and-re-registration-of-vehicles/
Sorry ... I don't need to visit any site of your yo tell you what is done everywhere in the world

Something I've gone through in the US, Europe and Ghana.

You obviously have never owned a car before
Let me join the others and laugh at your ignorance πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 8:17pm On Apr 22, 2023
Just40:
Let me just laugh πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

A poor boy who hasn't ever own a car hence the nonsense you've been posting.

Dwarf. Have you lost your mind?

How To Re-Register A Vehicle After The 15-Year Period?
It is mandatory for all vehicles to be re-registered after 15 years, in order to ensure that it is safe for use. The procedure for re-registration in this situation is much the same as that of first time registration. The vehicle must be brought to the authorities for physical inspection. Only if the vehicle is deemed to be β€˜road worthy’ will the further procedures be undertaken. It is also a requirement that the re-registration take place at the same Registering Authority Office as the original registration. Just as is the case with registration, several documents are required for re-registration as well. Most are the same, with only one or two forms being different.

A duly filled in application of Form 25.

The original registration certificate of the vehicle.

Proof of payment to show that road tax is up-to-date and lack of tax dues.

An attested copy of the insurance and pollution control certificates.

Re-registration fee, as prescribed by the State authority.

An attested copy of the PAN card. If you do not have a Permanent Account Number, fill in the relevant declaration, known as Form 60 or Form 61

How To Re-Register A Vehicle By Altering Details In The Original Registration?
Several instances may occur where changes take place in terms of ownership, or change of address, or shifting from one state to another. In such a case, the vehicle either needs a new registration, as is the case when shifting states, or needs alteration in the original registration certificate.

To change the details on the original, take all relevant documents and proceed to the same Registering Authority Office as the original registration. In most cases, the vehicle need not be physically inspected for re-registration. However, when re-registering another state, the vehicle must be taken to the authorities alongside all required documents
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 8:22pm On Apr 22, 2023
Just40:
Sorry ... I don't need to visit any site of your yo tell you what is done everywhere in the world

Something I've gone through in the US, Europe and Ghana.

You obviously have never owned a car before
Let me join the others and laugh at your ignorance
πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

The bolded is what I've told you. I didn't know I've given you a puncline to play with. Lemme give you another punchline:

You'll never own a car with the kind of pigmy brain. Zombie is downloading pictures of random car then pasting to sound factual. Who doesn't know you?

Again, it's not me vs you. Its a matter of Ghana fewer cars vs Kenya's. I see why you want to shift goal posts.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 8:27pm On Apr 22, 2023
Shma2023:

Dwarf. Have you lost your mind?

How To Re-Register A Vehicle After The 15-Year Period?
It is mandatory for all vehicles to be re-registered after 15 years, in order to ensure that it is safe for use. The procedure for re-registration in this situation is much the same as that of first time registration. The vehicle must be brought to the authorities for physical inspection. Only if the vehicle is deemed to be β€˜road worthy’ will the further procedures be undertaken. It is also a requirement that the re-registration take place at the same Registering Authority Office as the original registration. Just as is the case with registration, several documents are required for re-registration as well. Most are the same, with only one or two forms being different.

A duly filled in application of Form 25.

The original registration certificate of the vehicle.

Proof of payment to show that road tax is up-to-date and lack of tax dues.

An attested copy of the insurance and pollution control certificates.

Re-registration fee, as prescribed by the State authority.

An attested copy of the PAN card. If you do not have a Permanent Account Number, fill in the relevant declaration, known as Form 60 or Form 61

How To Re-Register A Vehicle By Altering Details In The Original Registration?
Several instances may occur where changes take place in terms of ownership, or change of address, or shifting from one state to another. In such a case, the vehicle either needs a new registration, as is the case when shifting states, or needs alteration in the original registration certificate.

To change the details on the original, take all relevant documents and proceed to the same Registering Authority Office as the original registration. In most cases, the vehicle need not be physically inspected for re-registration. However, when re-registering another state, the vehicle must be taken to the authorities alongside all required documents
Did you read this and how did you understand it?
"Only if the vehicle is deemed to be β€˜road worthy’ will the further procedures be undertaken."

Did I not tell you that it is just a road worthy test ? πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 8:32pm On Apr 22, 2023
Just40:
Did you read this and how did you understand it?
"Only if the vehicle is deemed to be β€˜road worthy’ will the further procedures be undertaken."

Did I not tell you that it is just a road worthy test ? πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

Who is disputing the emboldened? I gave you that information when you categorically stated with bold that THERE IS NOTHING LIKE RE-REGISTRATION OF CARS/VEHICLES.

now you want to sound as if though you said something when the only thing you did was to project illiteracy.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 8:32pm On Apr 22, 2023
Shma2023:

The bolded is what I've told you. I didn't know I've given you a puncline to play with. Lemme give you another punchline:

You'll never own a car with the kind of pigmy brain. Zombie is downloading pictures of random car then pasting to sound factual. Who doesn't know you?

Again, it's not me vs you. Its a matter of Ghana fewer cars vs Kenya's. I see why you want to shift goal posts.
I've gone through 6 cars ownership already πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

You can go back just a year to see the Nissan Qashqai I posted which I registered in 2021 December.

I know everything about cars and you don't...

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 8:35pm On Apr 22, 2023
Just40:
I've gone through 6 cars ownership already πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

You can go back just a year to see the Nissan Qashqai I posted which I registered in 2021 December.

I know everything about cars and you don't...

The last paragraph has disqualified everything you said. You can't make presumption when cornered. You're projecting insecurities.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 8:36pm On Apr 22, 2023
Shma2023:

Who is disputing the emboldened? I gave you that information when you categorically stated with bold that THERE IS NOTHING LIKE RE-REGISTRATION OF CARS/VEHCLES.

now you want to sound as if though you said something when theonly thing you did was to protect illiteracy.
I ask you to explain how you understand it cause if you did , you won't even post this again. Such an illiterate πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

Because there's nothing like reregistration. My Dad has got a vintage Mercedes that he has used for 30 years and the first registration is all he needs.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 8:37pm On Apr 22, 2023
Shma2023:

The last paragraph has disqualified everything you said. You can't make presumption when cornered. You're projecting insecurities.
Cornered? πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

When I'm still busy educating you ?

Wonders shall never indeed end
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 8:38pm On Apr 22, 2023
Just40:
I ask you to explain how you understand it cause if you did , you won't even post this again. Such an illiterate πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

Because there's nothing like reregistration. My Dad has got a vintage Mercedes that he has used for 30 years and the first registration is all he needs.
Why should I explain a self explanatory message? You dumb or something?
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 8:39pm On Apr 22, 2023
Just40:
Cornered? πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

When I'm still busy educating you ?

Wonders shall never indeed end
You can't educate me when you can barely own a car.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 8:46pm On Apr 22, 2023
Just40:

That rule does not apply in every country; especially zoos like ghana. I've seen scrapes on roads - cars that are more than 50yrs; yet no rules to ban them. Progressive countries like Kenya has well defined rules for old cars. You can't take a 50yr old car with poor taste and risk other people's life. That's the same reason why our govent banned the importation of 8yrs+ vehicles. And some used car for specific cars.
That'd why after every 15yrs of car ownership; you have to re-register your car to check with the authorities that your car is fit for the road.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 8:46pm On Apr 22, 2023
Shma2023:

Why should I explain a self explanatory message? You dumb or something?
Except it's not self explanatory and it only takes someone who is good with English language to understand it. You obviously don't understand it and that is why you're busy saying things that does not agree with that statement.
πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 8:48pm On Apr 22, 2023
Shma2023:

You can't educate me when you can barely own a car.
I've gone through 6 cars ownership already and that is why I can educate you on everything about cars. πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

You'll never be able to afford one in Kenya.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 8:50pm On Apr 22, 2023
Just40:
Except it's not self explanatory and it only takes someone who is good with English language to understand it. You obviously don't understand it and that is why you're busy saying things that does not agree with that statement.
πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£
I marked every bit for half witteds like you to understand. Seems like such simple statement took your midget brain miles to fathom; sounds more like Quantum theory blended with technical jargon.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 8:53pm On Apr 22, 2023
Just40:
I've gone through 6 cars ownership already and that is why I can educate you on everything about cars. πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

You'll never be able to afford one in Kenya.

BOOM! you have just applied the new punchline I told you to apply. Good student! cool
Shma2023:

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 8:55pm On Apr 22, 2023
Shma2023:

That rule does not apply in every country; especially zoos like ghana. I've seen scrapes on roads - cars that are more than 50yrs; yet no rules to ban them. Progressive countries like Kenya has well defined rules for old cars. You can't take a 50yr old car with poor taste and risk other people's life. That's the same reason why our given banned the importation of 8yrs+ vechles. And some used car for specific cars.
That'd why after every 15yrs of car ownership; you have to re-register your car to check with the authorities that your car is fit for the road.
I guess US is a zoo

Do you know what a vintage is?

If you see it, you'll think it's been used for only 2 years. πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

I wonder what sort of English is in the highlighted πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

Last education, You can use a car for even 100 years as long as you can get a replacement engine to buy every few years as well as parts.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 8:55pm On Apr 22, 2023
Shma2023:

I marked every bit for half witteds like you to understand. Seems like such simple statement took your midget brain miles to fathom; sounds more like Quantum theory blended with technical jargon.
Bunch of nonsense at the moment πŸ˜‚πŸ€£
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 8:58pm On Apr 22, 2023
Just40:
I guess US is a zoo

Do you know what a vintage is?

If you see it, you'll think it's been used for only 2 years. πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

I wonder what sort of English is in the highlighted πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

Last education, You can use a car for even 100 years as long as you can get a replacement engine to buy every few years as well as parts.

A zoo like Ghana has no advance servicing plant for cars. US is not Ghana or Kenya. Don't confuse the two.

Given - government("govent" ) typical typo error.

Vechle_ vehicle typical typo error.

100yrs _ with what mileage? Zombie? cool

I know cars can go up to 50yrs. Past 50 that is a scrape already. Especially if it's a car from a
a backward nation like Ghana.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 9:02pm On Apr 22, 2023
Shma2023:

BOOM! you have just applied the new punchline I told you to apply. Good student! cool
Let me help you with your car poverty problem πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

I brought this last year for my younger sis to drive to school but shes no longer around. I can dash it to you πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 9:08pm On Apr 22, 2023
Shma2023:

A zoo like Ghana has no advance servicing plant for cars. US is not Ghana or Kenya. Don't confuse the two.

Given - government("govent" ) typical typo error.

Vechle_ vehicle typical typo error.

100yrs _ with what millage? Zombie? cool
Ghana has too many servicing plants and they are all advance.... I know these things are not common in the zoo Kenya where you guys drive rickety cars.

In Ghana, even young boys with corner shops can service your vehicle and change everything you want changed as long as you can pay for it. they can remove everything in your frunk and reassemble them with new parts.

Did you read the part where I said you have to change a cars engine after every 7 to 10 years depending on how you use it?
So why are you asking me for mileage?

If you change your car engine, the car is as good as new and the mileage (running time) on that new engine is zero

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 9:10pm On Apr 22, 2023
Just40:
Let me help you with your car poverty problem πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

I brought this last year for my younger sis to drive to school but shes no longer around. I can dash it to you πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

I would rather walk than buy that thing. Why are you so insecure though? As long as I hate this car; I can guarantee you that everything you wrote herein are pure lies. That car is not yours.

I have a German machine at my early 20s. You're yet to achieve one at your late 30s.

LANES!
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 9:15pm On Apr 22, 2023
Shma2023:

I would rather walk than buy that thing. Why are you so insecure though? As long as I hate this car; I can guarantee you that everything you wrote herein are pure lies. That car is not yours.

I have a German machine at my early 20s. You're yet to achieve one at your late 30s.

LANES!
I said I was dashing it to you... I don't need your peanut money πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

Poverty and pride ... Walk er after all, you can't even feed yourself so how do i expect you to buy fuel even though this car has one of the least fuel consumption I've ever seen in a car. πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

6 to 7 liters of fuel for a 120km journey

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 9:16pm On Apr 22, 2023
πŸ€£πŸ˜‚
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 9:17pm On Apr 22, 2023
Just40:
Ghana has too many servicing plants and they are all advance.... I know these things are not common in the zoo Kenya where you guys drive rickety cars.

In Ghana, even young boys with corner shops can service your vehicle and change everything you want changed as long as you can pay for it. they can remove everything in your frunk and reassemble them with new parts.

Did you read the part where I said you have to change a cars engine after every 7 to 10 years depending on how you use it?
So why are you asking me for mileage?

If you change your car engine, the car is as good as new and the mileage (running time) on that new engine is zero

So does Kenya. They can fix your car but replacements has to be shipped . Most car engines in ghana are shipped from abroad; same case in Kenya.

The only difference between hobbit boy and America is that America has easy access to new equipment and expertise while the former doesn't.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 9:22pm On Apr 22, 2023
Just40:
I said I was dashing it to you... I don't need your peanut money πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

Poverty and pride ... Walk er after all, you can't even feed yourself so how do i expect you to buy fuel even though this car has one of the least fuel consumption I've ever seen in a car. πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

Hobbit, why too many pained emoji(πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£)?

I can feed your hobbitopic family for one full year ; then buy 2 Citroen for your family kids to be using to go school and expand their brain ceiling from the normal 20% IQ reflected from you. Then of course pay for uniforms and clothes.

Don't play with me. cool
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 9:24pm On Apr 22, 2023
Shma2023:

So does Kenya. They can fix your car but replacements has to be shipped . Most car engines in ghana are shipped from abroad; same case in Kenya.

The only difference between hobbit boy and America is that America has easy access to new equipment and expertise while the former doesn't.
Then US and Ghana are the same because there's easy access to new equipment and expertise here too.

If you need a new engine for most cars, in 12 hours, you can get it bought and placed in your car
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 9:26pm On Apr 22, 2023
Shma2023:

Hobbit, why too many pained emoji(πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£)?

I can feed your hobbitopic family for one full year ; then buy 2 Citroen for your family kids to be using to go school and expand their brain ceiling from the normal 20% IQ reflected from you. Then of course pay for uniforms and clothes.

Don't play with me. cool
You're cracking me up with your pure ignorance and blatant stupidity at times. Just when I stop laughing, another one appears.

You obviously never stepped a foot in a class room.. certain things are just basic πŸ˜‚
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 9:30pm On Apr 22, 2023
Just40:
Then US and Ghana are the same because there's easy access to new equipment and expertise here too.

If you need a new engine for most cars, in 12 hours, you can get it bought and placed in your car
Maybe it's because you're using cheap machines. My dad has shipped his Land Rover engine twice. The third time he dispatched the whole car to Land Rover expertise in kenya for a check. It came back as shiny as Gold. Yes, we do have expertise to deal with those things; engineers and mechanics. But the majority can't outshine the service of the main dealers.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 9:35pm On Apr 22, 2023
Just40:
You're cracking me up with your pure ignorance and blatant stupidity at times. Just when I stop laughing, another one appears.

You obviously never stepped a foot in a class room.. certain things are just basic πŸ˜‚
Classroom is just one word. There is nothing in English like class room. That's what KG kids learn for lesson preparation.

"Step foot" not "step a foot"

Anyways; where do you need clarity lest you break your ribs?
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 9:39pm On Apr 22, 2023
Shma2023:

Maybe it's because you're using cheap machines. My dad has shipped his Land Rover engine twice. The third time he dispatched the whole car to Land Rover expertise in kenya for a check. It came back as shiny as Gold. Yes, we do have expertise to deal with those things; engineers and mechanics. But the majority can't outshine the service of the main dealers.
your dad does not own a car and you don't have one too.

Next excuse for why it is impossible in kenya the zoo
πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

(1) (2) (3) ... (2122) (2123) (2124) (2125) (2126) (2127) (2128) ... (2494) (Reply)

Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. / Enugu, The Pride Of The East. / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.