Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,097 members, 7,852,706 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 01:48 AM

Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode - Politics (2124) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (1132005 Views)

Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Over Fani-Kayode's Wife's Detention / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) / What Buhari Promised Nigerians Vs What He Has Delivered - Kenyans Blast Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2121) (2122) (2123) (2124) (2125) (2126) (2127) ... (2493) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 6:42pm On Apr 22, 2023
Big city Accra

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 6:51pm On Apr 22, 2023
I like what is happening in Ikoyi

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by ProblemChild1: 6:55pm On Apr 22, 2023
Imo state, Eastern Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by AfriqueDuZuid: 7:00pm On Apr 22, 2023
Shma2023:

I was spot on when I said this zombie will suddenly shift goalposts when bombarded with facts. Where are cars per person coming in? And how has it got to do with KENYA IMPORTS AND SELLS MORE NEW CARS THAN GHANA, NIGERIA, AND TANZANIA? zombie, why are you this slow? Where is the fuss coming in? Why are you so bitter over nothing? Or you just don't want to be called a shackman?

Where is the stat that say you import more cars than them?

That's says you sell more cars?
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by AfriqueDuZuid: 7:01pm On Apr 22, 2023
Shma2023:

How do you determine new cars from old ones, shackman? From the vid above: though the last frame is of cars going to the village(not in the city ) certainly you had to pick the worst to prove a point; as expected from a dark-hearted miserable & depressed man from the comfort of a shack. I feel your pain.

Yes. I can see several new cars. Check well.

I posted many links all of them those cars are very old models
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 7:03pm On Apr 22, 2023
Just40:
Shut up there with the lies

Nigeria buys more new cars than Kenya
Ghana buys more new cars than Kenya

I don't know much about TZ cars import

Stop comparing yourself to Ghana, we ain't mates. We can't be doing 3 times what you do and still be comparing your backward country to us.
Talk for the republic of dwarfness. Nigeria are capable of defending themselves. A hobbit defending Nigeria will be an insult to Nigeria itself; regional power of west Africa.

Back to ghana. You register 140k cars. That is not new car as registered by Ghana. Renewal of car registration happens more often than not; I guess the dwarf republic is not an exception.

Ghana registers a paltry 30k of New cars - majority being 20yrs old.

Don't flex muscles with a country WAAAAY above your league.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by AfriqueDuZuid: 7:05pm On Apr 22, 2023
Shma2023:

South Africa buys 5 times more motorbikes than cars. Motobikes are good and reliable. Nairobi banned importation of cars which are more than 8yrs. I drop the source and tagged you. Why did you overlooked KEBS data over your rants? Slum dweller is so certain that his own figures are factual than KEBS, smh?

Refer to the post I tagged you. Don't be a nuisance.

Motobikes in south africa? grin grin grin grin grin desparation will make you say ridiculous stuff
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 7:06pm On Apr 22, 2023
AfriqueDuZuid:

I posted many links all of them those cars are very old models
Re-post the link. Hope it's either from KEBS, KRA or CBK.

Don't post random blogs and then make a point with it.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 7:09pm On Apr 22, 2023
AfriqueDuZuid:

Motobikes in south africa? grin grin grin grin grin desparation will make you say ridiculous stuff

So you don't know your country?

You must be an ignorant buffoon.

How many motorcycles are registered in South Africa?
Source: eNaTIS (2018). It will be seen from Figure 2 that the number of motorcycles on South African roads decreased from 366,714 in December 2015 to 346,624 in December 2018, a decline of 5.5 per cent. Figure 3 shows the motorcycle population by provinces in South Africa in December 2018.2 Apr 2019

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by AfriqueDuZuid: 7:14pm On Apr 22, 2023
Shma2023:

Talk for the republic of dwarfness. Nigeria are capable of defending themselves. A hobbit defending Nigeria will be an insult to Nigeria itself; regional power of west Africa.

Back to ghana. You register 140k cars. That is not new car as registered by Ghana. Renewal of car registration happens more often than not; I guess the dwarf republic is not an exception.

https://news.africa-business.com/post/export-used-cars-to-africa-importers-of-used-cars

Nigeria NOT Kenya
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 7:17pm On Apr 22, 2023
AfriqueDuZuid:

https://news.africa-business.com/post/export-used-cars-to-africa-importers-of-used-cars

Nigeria NOT Kenya
Next time get your facts right before embarrassing yourself.

Now we're cool.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by AfriqueDuZuid: 7:22pm On Apr 22, 2023
Shma2023:

So you don't know your country?

You must be an ignorant buffoon.

How many motorcycles are registered in South Africa?
Source: eNaTIS (2018). It will be seen from Figure 2 that the number of motorcycles on South African roads decreased from 366,714 in December 2015 to 346,624 in December 2018, a decline of 5.5 per cent. Figure 3 shows the motorcycle population by provinces in South Africa in December 2018.2 Apr 2019

14m cars
340k motorbikes
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by AfriqueDuZuid: 7:24pm On Apr 22, 2023
Shma2023:

Next time get your facts right before embarrassing yourself.

Now we're cool.

It's reported that 97% of what you import is second hand cars
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 7:27pm On Apr 22, 2023
Shma2023:

lunatic... Of course everyone knows Nigeria import a lot of cars and you don't have to be Nigerian to say that obvious fact.

What is renewal of car license? 🤣😂🤣

I've never heard that in any part of the world

Yes Ghana registered 33,600 brand new cars
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 7:32pm On Apr 22, 2023
AfriqueDuZuid:

It's reported that 97% of what you import is second hand cars
Are you high on adulterated coc@in?. You gave me Nigerian link, I don't know what that link has got to do with anything? And yet again,you're still making blank claims in reference to that same link, smh!

You good bro?
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 7:33pm On Apr 22, 2023
AfriqueDuZuid:

14m cars
340k motorbikes
Story for another day.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 7:41pm On Apr 22, 2023
Just40:
lunatic... Of course everyone knows Nigeria import a lot of cars and you don't have to be Nigerian to say that obvious fact.

What is renewal of car license? 🤣😂🤣

I've never heard that in any part of the world

Yes Ghana registered 33,600 brand new cars

Dwarf. You can supress glaucoma with anaconda soup. You're really struggling with arguments.

How will an illiterate who sees car once in every several weeks know anything about car registration? No one said renewal of car licence. I said re-registrationion of cars/ renewal of cars_ which to some extend is pretty much the same thing.

Procedures for you.

Renewal of Registration or Re-Registration of Vehicle
As per the Central Motor Vehicle Rules, all private vehicles are to re-register the vehicle after 15 years for every 5 years, for as long as it is considered road worthy by the department.

Procedure
Form 25: Duly filled up
Registration Certificate in original
Pollution Certificate
Valid Insurance Certificate
Vehicle is then to be produced before the registering authority for inspection.
Re-registration Fee is to be paid at the cash counter and receipt for the same will be given.
New Registration Certificate will be issued by the department.

Again, talk about the dwarf republic. Nigerians have balls. They can defend themselves any day, anytime.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 7:44pm On Apr 22, 2023
Shma2023:

Dwarf. You can supress glaucoma with anaconda soup. You're really struggling with arguments.

How will an illiterate who sees car once in every several weeks know anything about car registration? No one said renewal of car licence. I said re-registrationion of cars/ renewal of cars_ which to some extend is pretty much the same thing.

Procedures for you.

Renewal of Registration or Re-Registration of Vehicle
As per the Central Motor Vehicle Rules, all private vehicles are to re-register the vehicle after 15 years for every 5 years, for as long as it is considered road worthy by the department.

Procedure
Form 25: Duly filled up
Registration Certificate in original
Pollution Certificate
Valid Insurance Certificate
Vehicle is then to be produced before the registering authority for inspection.
Re-registration Fee is to be paid at the cash counter and receipt for the same will be given.
New Registration Certificate will be issued by the department.

Again, talk about the dwarf republic. Nigerians have balls. They can defend themselves any day, anytime.

There's nothing like renewal of registration or reregistration of cars fool 🤣😂

You only renew your road worthy certificate and insurance yearly
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 7:47pm On Apr 22, 2023
Just40:
There's nothing like reregistration of cars fool 🤣😂
Again, how will you know these things when only your village MP owns a car?

Re- registration of cars happens more often; an illiterate like you won't know.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 7:50pm On Apr 22, 2023
Shma2023:

Again, how will you know these things when only your village MP owns a car?

Re- registration of cars happens more often; an illiterate like you won't know.
Sorry.... Too bad you don't own a car.

When you register your car, it's a done deal.
There's nothing like reregistration. Even if you sell the car, the new owner does not need to reregister it Because he can simply apply for a change of ownership. 😂🤣

Village boy
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 7:50pm On Apr 22, 2023
Just40:
There's nothing like renewal of registration or reregistration of cars fool 🤣😂

You only renew your road worthy certificate and insurance yearly
You're not smart. You just pasted this last part after googling.

Gain more understanding on Vehicle re-registration; and stop mocking yourself.
https://www.acko.com/articles/general-info/registration-and-re-registration-of-vehicles/
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 7:54pm On Apr 22, 2023
Just40:
Sorry.... Too bad you don't own a car.

When you register your car, it's a done deal.
There's nothing like reregistration. Even if you sell the car, the new owner does not need to reregister it Because he can simply apply for a change of ownership. 😂🤣

Village boy
Don't copy- paste back what I'm bombarding you with. You literally regurgitated everything I told you; from village to car ownership.

Gain knowledge and you'll be clever enough to formulate your own thoughts.

Buffoon.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 7:55pm On Apr 22, 2023
Shma2023:

You're not smart. You just pasted this last part after googling.

Gain more understanding on Vehicle re-registration; and stop mocking yourself.
https://www.acko.com/articles/general-info/registration-and-re-registration-of-vehicles/
I own a car so why will I need to Google something I do yearly ?

You're the one busy posting nonsense from Google that you can't even comprehend.

It is called Vehicle registration... You do it when you buy a car and the VIN number is new to your home country because it has no ownership in your dvla database.

After a VIN number is registered to an ownership, all that is done when the ownership moves into a different name is a change of the ownership document.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 7:57pm On Apr 22, 2023
Just40:

You're the one busy posting nonsense from Google that you can't even comprehend.

It is called Vehicle registration... You do it when you buy a car and the VIN number is new to your home country because it has no ownership in your dvla database.
I doubt that. You don't have any car. otherwise; you won't be displaying such dumb submissions.

Cars are re-registered after 15yrs.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 8:01pm On Apr 22, 2023
Shma2023:

Don't copy- paste back what I'm bombarding you with. You literally regurgitated everything I told you; from village to car ownership.

Gain knowledge and you'll be clever enough to formulate your own thoughts.

Buffoon.
Let me laugh 🤣😂😂

This is my new car, as you can see, the test plate is still on it.
It hasn't been registered yet

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 8:02pm On Apr 22, 2023
Just40:

After a VIN number is registered to an ownership, all that is done when the ownership moves into a different name is a change of the ownership document.

You went to Google and read. Now see how you're embarrassed. Who are you educating when I had given you similar content before?

VIP number is given to new car owners. That is different from other registration. When I re-register my car to check it's conformation to the road; it means my re-registration will be document. And that's what your puny brain is failing to decipher.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 8:04pm On Apr 22, 2023
Just40:
Let me laugh 🤣😂😂

This is my new car, as you can see, the test plate is still on it.
It hasn't been registered yet
You know that's a plain f*king lie, don't you? You can't lie in the era of AI.

That's not your car.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 8:04pm On Apr 22, 2023
Shma2023:

I doubt that. You don't have any car. otherwise; you won't be displaying such dumb submissions.

Cars are re-registered after 15yrs.
Maybe only in your utopia world. You don't know much about cars ownership

I've gone through 6 already 🤣
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 8:09pm On Apr 22, 2023
Shma2023:

You went to Google and read. Now see how you're embarrassed. Who are you educating when I had given you similar content before?

VIP number is given to new car owners. That is different from other registration. When I re-register my car to check it's conformation to the road; it means my re-registration will be document. And that's what your puny brain is confused.

🤣😂🤣

Me embarrassed? You obviously didn't know this cause I've been saying it since you started posting your nonsense.

Checking a cars conformation to a road is what they call Road worthiness certificate... It is just a test and not a registration and the certificate is renewed yearly just like the car insurance. 🤣😂
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 8:10pm On Apr 22, 2023
Just40:
Maybe only in your utopia world. You don't know much about cars ownership

I've gone through 6 already 🤣
I've grown around cars. You haven't. From the previous submission you gave out, it clearly rings illiteracy. Now you're so insecure to the point of posting your area cheif's car.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 8:10pm On Apr 22, 2023
Shma2023:

You know that's a plain f*king lie, don't you? You can't lie in the era of AI.

That's not your car.
Good luck arguing that 😂🤣
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 8:11pm On Apr 22, 2023
Just40:
🤣😂🤣

Me embarrassed? You obviously didn't know this cause I've been saying it since you started posting your nonsense.

Checking a cars conformation to a road is what they call Road worthiness certificate... It is just a test and not a registration and the certificate is renewed yearly just like the car insurance. 🤣😂

Re-read. You're still peddling same nonsense.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2121) (2122) (2123) (2124) (2125) (2126) (2127) ... (2493) (Reply)

Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. / Enugu, The Pride Of The East. / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.