Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,774 members, 7,831,492 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode - Politics (2123) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (1115859 Views)

Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Over Fani-Kayode's Wife's Detention / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) / What Buhari Promised Nigerians Vs What He Has Delivered - Kenyans Blast Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2120) (2121) (2122) (2123) (2124) (2125) (2126) ... (2492) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Kazikazi: 12:37pm On Apr 22, 2023
Shma2023:

Ghana has 18_060 paved road network ~ Misnistry of roads.

Kenya has 25,000. Paved road network ~
Ministry of road.

Buffoon.
You dont have 25,000. A lie.

Where are those roads? Where are they?

Mombasa to Nairobi 450kms
Nairobi to kasumu
Nairobi to bus is via nakuru
Nairobi to moyale 700kms
Isibania border to south Sudan border is not complete

Where are these roads which makes 25,000kms?

Go lie to kibera not here

Where are the roads?

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Kazikazi: 1:02pm On Apr 22, 2023
Tanzania products

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Kazikazi: 1:07pm On Apr 22, 2023
Tanzania

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Kazikazi: 1:10pm On Apr 22, 2023
Tanzania driving

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Kazikazi: 1:12pm On Apr 22, 2023
Tanzania

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Kazikazi: 1:14pm On Apr 22, 2023
Tanzania landscape

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Kazikazi: 1:16pm On Apr 22, 2023
Tanzanian folks

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Kazikazi: 1:19pm On Apr 22, 2023
Tanzania

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Kazikazi: 1:21pm On Apr 22, 2023
Tanzanian landscapes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Kazikazi: 1:23pm On Apr 22, 2023
Tanzania
Tztztztztztz

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Kazikazi: 1:30pm On Apr 22, 2023
Tanzania
Tztztztztztz

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Kazikazi: 1:34pm On Apr 22, 2023
Tanzania
Tztztztztz

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Kazikazi: 1:38pm On Apr 22, 2023
Kilimanjaro, Tanzania
Tztztztz

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by AfriqueDuZuid: 1:58pm On Apr 22, 2023
Shma2023:

You completely missed the point; demented buffoon. The bone of contention is we import both cars; New and used & more than any country in SS-Africa outside SA; and perhaps Namibia. We don't import more than 8 yrs old cars - the laws banned it. And any illegal acquisition will lead to property destruction; even if it's a Bugatti.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y4PEkhgP8c

Kenyans buy cars every time - and more often than not; new cars enter through channels where data are not directly documented( mostly for tax evasion).

Zombie.
Kenyans buy 4 times more motorbikes than cars. When you look at cars in nairobi its mostly cars from the 2000s same with uganda

Mototobikes everywhere.

Give reference to what is bolded, no source support your claim wink

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by AfriqueDuZuid: 2:45pm On Apr 22, 2023
Shma2023:
You want to troll then when bombarded with facts; BooM! Back to square one. " so you mean you have this and this... " immediately after bombardment _ Shifting of goal posts/ sudden change of topic. And the trend continues.

I mean this:

If I came to you with truth & maturity. The little you can offer back is the aforementioned. When you resort to these kind of emotional ridden epistles; you've lost it already.

_ As Rvp said. Pick one recent video; go check the traffic and kind of cars on the roads. Contrast and compare with any nation herein in exeption to SA. Then book me for trolls if the facts can't sink in. I'm dirty when my trolling mode is Activated.

Check cars per person stats

Most cars ratio

NEW CAR SALES

Again importing does not = to sales.... After all you can import 1m cabbages while only 70k is sold wink

Kenya is not it grin grin... What i see in Ghana or Tanzanian roads is same as what i see in kenya

Tuktuks, motorbikes, rickshaw....what you only did was remove them from the city center but they all over kenya
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by AfriqueDuZuid: 2:52pm On Apr 22, 2023
Shma2023:
You want to troll then when bombarded with facts; BooM! Back to square one. " so you mean you have this and this... " immediately after bombardment _ Shifting of goal posts/ sudden change of topic. And the trend continues.

I mean this:

If I came to you with truth & maturity. The little you can offer back is the aforementioned. When you resort to these kind of emotional ridden epistles; you've lost it already.

_ As Rvp said. Pick one recent video; go check the traffic and kind of cars on the roads. Contrast and compare with any nation herein in exeption to SA. Then book me for trolls if the facts can't sink in. I'm dirty when my trolling mode is Activated.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xP3Xc1AgPQ4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gd9i8bsaw-g

https://youtube.com/shorts/NsrTgh1kjHs
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by AfriqueDuZuid: 2:55pm On Apr 22, 2023
Shma2023:

I mean this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mt_hUC2or78

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g9JjWTUZoxY

Those are not newer cars
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Obakillah: 3:02pm On Apr 22, 2023
Shma2023:

Dwarfs are nuisance as always. That's a short man syndrome which is known widely. A fool doesn't know he's a fool; unless told. So does SHORT-MEN-SYNDROME(SMS)?

Well put.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Obakillah: 3:04pm On Apr 22, 2023
Shma2023:

HOT AIR.

Don't rant for the sake of ranting. It rings absurdity. Typical ret@rd antics for saying absolutely nothing while being serious at it.

You figured it out. Don't engage in ranting with ret@rds, just keep it short and aim for the jugular. Leave them ranting and explaining themselves.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Obakillah: 3:26pm On Apr 22, 2023
Nairobi

Green City

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Obakillah: 3:29pm On Apr 22, 2023

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 4:51pm On Apr 22, 2023
Small Town Winneba

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 6:21pm On Apr 22, 2023
AfriqueDuZuid:

Check cars per person stats

Most cars ratio

NEW CAR SALES

Again importing does not = to sales.... After all you can import 1m cabbages while only 70k is sold wink

Kenya is not it grin grin... What i see in Ghana or Tanzanian roads is same as what i see in kenya

Tuktuks, motorbikes, rickshaw....what you only did was remove them from the city center but they all over kenya
I was spot on when I said this zombie will suddenly shift goalposts when bombarded with facts. Where are cars per person coming in? And how has it got to do with KENYA IMPORTS AND SELLS MORE NEW CARS THAN GHANA, NIGERIA, AND TANZANIA? zombie, why are you this slow? Where is the fuss coming in? Why are you so bitter over nothing? Or you just don't want to be called a shackman?
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 6:26pm On Apr 22, 2023
AfriqueDuZuid:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mt_hUC2or78

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g9JjWTUZoxY

Those are not newer cars
How do you determine new cars from old ones, shackman? From the vid above: though the last frame is of cars going to the village(not in the city ) certainly you had to pick the worst to prove a point; as expected from a dark-hearted miserable & depressed man from the comfort of a shack. I feel your pain.

Yes. I can see several new cars. Check well.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vaxx: 6:29pm On Apr 22, 2023
You just have to love Ghana vibes....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GIDiI5kyBDQ
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vaxx: 6:31pm On Apr 22, 2023
Just40:
Small Town Winneba
winneba is a planned town . Foundation from kwame Nkrumah

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 6:36pm On Apr 22, 2023
AfriqueDuZuid:

Kenyans buy 4 times more motorbikes than cars. When you look at cars in nairobi its mostly cars from the 2000s same with uganda

Mototobikes everywhere.

Give reference to what is bolded, no source support your claim wink

South Africa buys 5 times more motorbikes than cars. Motobikes are good and reliable. Nairobi banned importation of cars which are more than 8yrs. I drop the source and tagged you. Why did you overlooked KEBS data over your rants? Slum dweller is so certain that his own figures are factual than KEBS, smh?

Refer to the post I tagged you. Don't be a nuisance.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 6:37pm On Apr 22, 2023
Shma2023:

I was spot on when I said this zombie will suddenly shift goalposts when bombarded with facts. Where are cars per person coming in? And how has it got to do with KENYA IMPORTS AND SELLS MORE NEW CARS THAN GHANA, NIGERIA, AND TANZANIA? zombie, why are you this slow? Where is the fuss coming in? Why are you so bitter over nothing? Or you just don't want to be called a shackman?
Shut up there with the lies

Nigeria buys more new cars than Kenya
Ghana buys more new cars than Kenya

I don't know much about TZ cars import

Stop comparing yourself to Ghana, we ain't mates. We can't be doing 3 times what you do and still be comparing your backward country to us.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 6:37pm On Apr 22, 2023
vaxx:
winneba is a planned town . Foundation from kwame Nkrumah
yes it is
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 6:38pm On Apr 22, 2023
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vaxx: 6:38pm On Apr 22, 2023
Just40:
yes it is
Even the zongo area ( ghetto) is tied
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vaxx: 6:39pm On Apr 22, 2023
Black sheriff is a dramatic musician. More of them in Ghana now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8fceOpVk04

(1) (2) (3) ... (2120) (2121) (2122) (2123) (2124) (2125) (2126) ... (2492) (Reply)

Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. / Enugu, The Pride Of The East. / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.