Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,447 members, 7,853,950 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 08:26 AM

Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode - Politics (2126) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (1132757 Views)

Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Over Fani-Kayode's Wife's Detention / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) / What Buhari Promised Nigerians Vs What He Has Delivered - Kenyans Blast Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2123) (2124) (2125) (2126) (2127) (2128) (2129) ... (2494) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 9:41pm On Apr 22, 2023
Shma2023:

Classroom is just one word. There is nothing in English like class room. That's what KG kids learn for lesson preparation.

"Step foot" not "step a foot"

Anyways; where do you need clarity lest you break your ribs?
For emphasis sake I prefer both words separate. I know, it's new to you 🤣😂

Do they even teach you guys anything at all in that Kenya?

Also, I'm not using the idiom Step foot but the actual action of stepping in a class
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 9:43pm On Apr 22, 2023
Just40:
your dad does not own a car and you don't have one too.

Next excuse for why it is impossible in kenya the zoo
😂🤣
I can see the pain from your constant regurgitating of my sentiments.

Be original and stop crying. I'm not the reason for your illiteracy and poverty. Don't project your poverty on me.

Dwarfian.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 9:45pm On Apr 22, 2023
Just40:
For emphasis sake I prefer both words separate. I know, it's new to you 🤣😂

Do they even teach you guys anything at all in that Kenya?
Emphasis' sake!

NOT

"Emphasis sake."

You should disband Ghana's education system ASAP!
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 9:45pm On Apr 22, 2023
Shma2023:

I can see the pain from your constant regurgitating of my sentiments.

Be original and stop crying. I'm not the reason for your illiteracy and poverty. Don't project your poverty on me.

Dwarfian.
left me laugh 🤣😂

The pride of a poor person .... I guess you walk daily from kibera to Karen to go and fetch poop from their pit lattrines for some coins. Transport will be unaffordable to you
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 9:49pm On Apr 22, 2023
Shma2023:

Emphasis' sake!

NOT

"Emphasis sake."

You should disband Ghana's education system ASAP!
Who introduced you to the English language? 😂🤣😂

Eii !!! Education in Kenya is really a crime scene

Lord have mercy... Unfortunately I don't have the time to waste teaching you when to use the apostrophe and the various rules.

Do they even teach you guys anything at all in Kenya?
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 9:52pm On Apr 22, 2023
Just40:
left me laugh 🤣😂

The pride of a poor person .... I guess you walk daily from kibera to Karen to go and fetch their pit lattrines for some coins.
I understand the "left' part is typo because the brain left you a while back. But "lattrines!!"

HEY!! It's latrines.

Dwafian, why are you insulting me though? Are you in pain or something? cool
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 9:55pm On Apr 22, 2023
Just40:
Who introduced you to the English language? 😂🤣😂

Eii !!! Education in Kenya is really a crime scene

Lord have mercy... Unfortunately I don't have the time to waste teaching you when to use the apostrophe and the various rules.

Do they even teach you guys anything at all in Kenya?
Don't worry. Just focus on correction consumption. Anything above that is beyond your pay grade.

The emboldened is a typical Dunning Kruger effect. You think you know something when you have zero understanding of anything.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 9:58pm On Apr 22, 2023
Dwarf, Sleep tight. Wake up tomorrow with an elevated brain ceiling. It's getting late on this side.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 10:06pm On Apr 22, 2023
Shma2023:

I understand the "left' part is typo because the brain left you a while back. But "lattrines!!"

HEY!! It's latrines.

Dwafian, why are you insulting me though? Are you in pain or something? cool
That's what happens when I have to respond to someone who consistently post plenty of uneducated stuff.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 10:07pm On Apr 22, 2023
Shma2023:

Don't worry. Just focus on correction consumption. Anything above that is beyond your pay grade.

The emboldened is a typical Dunning Kruger effect. You think you know something when you have zero understanding of anything.
empty words of an uneducated buffoon 😂🤣
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 10:15pm On Apr 22, 2023
Dzorwulo is just a pretty community

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RTnbVYNw0cA
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 10:19pm On Apr 22, 2023
One of the most beautiful villages in Ghana

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RiIyv_KrPhc
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by ProblemChild1: 11:19pm On Apr 22, 2023

4 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by ProblemChild1: 11:28pm On Apr 22, 2023
South East villages are just naturally beautiful.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=shLxEcWa4OU

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by rvp20182: 9:53am On Apr 23, 2023
Just40:
Dzorwulo is just a pretty community

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RTnbVYNw0cA
Thank goodness for that forest..otherwise it would be totally surrounded by squalor. At least half view is occupied by beautiful forest
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vaxx: 10:13am On Apr 23, 2023
Happiness flowing at Eastern region Ghana. Aburi township

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Kazikazi: 1:12pm On Apr 23, 2023
Pwahahahaha

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Kazikazi: 1:13pm On Apr 23, 2023
Confession time

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Kazikazi: 1:15pm On Apr 23, 2023
Big boys league

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Kazikazi: 1:16pm On Apr 23, 2023
Motorcycle world

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Kazikazi: 1:18pm On Apr 23, 2023
grin

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Kazikazi: 1:31pm On Apr 23, 2023
Kigogo busisi 3.2kms bridge construction in Tanzania

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 2:02pm On Apr 23, 2023
rvp20182:
Thank goodness for that forest..otherwise it would be totally surrounded by squalor. At least half view is occupied by beautiful forest
If you were talking about Kenya, like I will definitely agree with you because it is the squalor capital of Africa.

You definitely live in one of those slumscrapers in Kenya (real squalor living)

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by GeneralDae: 3:10pm On Apr 23, 2023
No fewer than 10,000 to 20,000 people have fled the conflict in Sudan's Darfur region to seek refuge in neighbouring Chad.

These refugees may reach Northern Nigeria as well as The Lake Chad regions.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Kazikazi: 4:29pm On Apr 23, 2023
CAF confederations cup quarterfinals

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by rvp20182: 4:43pm On Apr 23, 2023
GeneralDae:
No fewer than 10,000 to 20,000 people have fled the conflict in Sudan's Darfur region to seek refuge in neighbouring Chad.

These refugees may reach Northern Nigeria as well as The Lake Chad regions.

That why I was surprised when you said East Africa will suffer..those Muslim will export their extremism to northern Nigeria
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by rvp20182: 4:46pm On Apr 23, 2023
Kazikazi:
Confession time
Bongolala looking for validation in any corner.Nairobi has effectively eliminated traffic problems with Nairobi expressway..to me it seem like last jigsaw puzzle...just few more small expansion..otherwise Nairobi based on my last few month experience is now out of commuting mess
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by gallivant: 5:03pm On Apr 23, 2023
Kazikazi:
Confession time

You need validation from Kenyans. cool
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Baller254: 5:17pm On Apr 23, 2023
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by GeneralDae2: 7:24pm On Apr 23, 2023
Kano Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by ProblemChild1: 7:43pm On Apr 23, 2023
Kaduna, Northern Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by GeneralDae2: 8:27pm On Apr 23, 2023
Kenyans in areas bordering Tanzania are sourcing basic items from the neighbouring country after the government gazetted new stamp fees on 14 categories of goods last week.

Some of the products are getting into the country illegally, costing the government millions of shillings in revenue.

Businesspeople in Lunga Lunga, parts of the South Coast and Taveta are buying basics like cooking oil, sugar, soap, detergent and maize and wheat flour from Tanzania at cheaper prices compared to Kenya.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2123) (2124) (2125) (2126) (2127) (2128) (2129) ... (2494) (Reply)

Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. / Enugu, The Pride Of The East. / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.