Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,225 members, 7,836,085 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode - Politics (2339) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (1119410 Views)

Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Over Fani-Kayode's Wife's Detention / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) / What Buhari Promised Nigerians Vs What He Has Delivered - Kenyans Blast Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2336) (2337) (2338) (2339) (2340) (2341) (2342) ... (2492) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 12:47am On Oct 09, 2023
ProblemChild1:
Abuja is the first planned city in the entire Africa and not even west. And Abuja is the most greenest city in the entire west Africa. Your Accra is not even close to Enugu when it comes to greenery. Let alone Abuja. Continue decieving yourselves with nonsense source.
Was Abuja built in 1870…? Abuja is Nigeria first planned city..Even Takoradi- 1920 and Tema- 1960 are all older than Abuja and better planned.

Go and argue with the green city index

Keep wailing

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by ProblemChild1: 8:14am On Oct 09, 2023
Just40:
Was Abuja built in 1870…? Abuja is Nigeria first planned city..Even Takoradi- 1920 and Tema- 1960 are all older than Abuja and better planned.

Go and argue with the green city index

Keep wailing
I just showed you the first planned city in the entire Africa and you're here explaining wetin no dey dictionary cheesy grin Abuja is the first planned city in Africa. There's nothing planned about Ghana let alone Accra.

Forget those useless index. When it comes to reality everyone knows Abuja is more greenery than your Accra. You can continue ranting.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Saddamochieng00(m): 8:34am On Oct 09, 2023
ProblemChild1:
I can see traffic light there. But the whole of Ghana doesn't have traffic lights grin grin grin

Knockout 🥊 grin

3 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 8:59am On Oct 09, 2023
ProblemChild1:
I just showed you the first planned city in the entire Africa and you're here explaining wetin no dey dictionary cheesy grin Abuja is the first planned city in Africa. There's nothing planned about Ghana let alone Accra.

Forget those useless index. When it comes to reality everyone knows Abuja is more greenery than your Accra. You can continue ranting.
Keep living in delusion 😂🤣

Delusion is the reason why Nigeria ain't moving forward as much as it should.

Abuja became another mess made in Nigeria meanwhile cities planned before it and far older and a lot more better.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by ProblemChild1: 10:44am On Oct 09, 2023
Just40:
Keep living in delusion 😂🤣

Delusion is the reason why Nigeria ain't moving forward as much as it should.

Abuja became another mess made in Nigeria meanwhile cities planned before it and far older and a lot more better.
Your zoo is already a mess. No need to explain further grin you can continue consoling yourselves I don't give a fvck grin grin

Ghana will be like Abuja in the next 100 years. Ghana is a complete shithole grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vaxx: 8:24pm On Oct 09, 2023
This kind of project springing up in takoradi is not available in the whole entire ivory coast.

Abidjan may have rise high building but Accra is way above Abidjan in terms of modern building . Ivorians are aware .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1xBcEDYHbg?si=hkRDy3dMCTJU-7_y

3 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vaxx: 8:27pm On Oct 09, 2023
The most beautiful hospital in the entire west africa .....

University of Ghana medical hospital.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0oK-zeAVGsQ?si=s74j1A9ktm4ZzuEW

3 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 10:19pm On Oct 09, 2023
Abuja is a planned city on paper, YES

Even Accra and many other cities that were not planned from scratch are still miles ahead of Abuja in many ways
You guys wasted money to build a mega slum
ProblemChild1:
Abuja is the first planned city in the entire Africa and not even west. And Abuja is the most greenest city in the entire west Africa. Your Accra is not even close to Enugu when it comes to greenery. Let alone Abuja. Continue decieving yourselves with nonsense source.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 10:23pm On Oct 09, 2023
Abidjan is the most beautiful and develop city in West Africa, No doubt

Now let's see pictures of your village country
That should be your worry
popizaino:
On today's episode of Gh....a is a village.

Marcoury Abidjan

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 10:28pm On Oct 09, 2023
This olodo is Now talking about traffic lights grin grin grin
Very soon he will compare which city has the most street lights, curtains and carpets. Mumu
ProblemChild1:
I can see traffic light there. But the whole of Ghana doesn't have traffic lights grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 10:37pm On Oct 09, 2023
Masa don't allow what that animal said get to you.
Ghana, Ivory Coast, Togo and Burkina are blood siblings so never allow any animal from the zoo force you to say anything bad about these countries especially Ivory coast.

If he feels his village country is develop make him post pictures of it.
vaxx:
This kind of project springing up in takoradi is not available in the whole entire ivory coast.

Abidjan may have rise high building but Accra is way above Abidjan in terms of modern building . Ivorians are aware .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1xBcEDYHbg?si=hkRDy3dMCTJU-7_y

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by ProblemChild1: 11:41pm On Oct 09, 2023
vankelvin:
Abuja is a planned city on paper, YES

Even Accra and many other cities that were not planned from scratch are still miles ahead of Abuja in many ways
You guys wasted money to build a mega slum
Accra has more than 200 slums. It can never be at the level of Abuja. Not in the next 200 years. The whole of Ghana as a whole is a complete village compared to Abuja. You can continue crying grin

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by ProblemChild1: 11:44pm On Oct 09, 2023
vankelvin:
This olodo is Now talking about traffic lights grin grin grin
Very soon he will compare which city has the most street lights, curtains and carpets. Mumu
Prove me wrong by posting video of a traffic lights in Ghana, let alone Accra grin grin Ghana is a big village, foool cheesy grin grin
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 11:55pm On Oct 09, 2023
Do you actually think you've said something sensible. In any case what is Traffic used for?
So why should I proove this to someone who lives in a village country?
ProblemChild1:
Prove me wrong by posting video of a traffic lights in Ghana, let alone Accra grin grin Ghana is a big village, foool cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 11:56pm On Oct 09, 2023
And all those Accra slums are half the size of Abuja slums
ProblemChild1:
Accra has more than 200 slums. It can never be at the level of Abuja. Not in the next 200 years. The whole of Ghana as a whole is a complete village compared to Abuja. You can continue crying grin

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by ProblemChild1: 12:00am On Oct 10, 2023
vankelvin:
Do you actually think you've said something sensible. In any case what is Traffic used for?
So why should I proove this to someone who lives in a village country?
Show me a traffic light in Ghana and stop wailing. You go explain tire I swear grin
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by ProblemChild1: 12:04am On Oct 10, 2023
vankelvin:
Lemme just shut your mouth for once, fool grin grin grin Abuja ain't ya mate cheesy

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by ProblemChild1: 12:36am On Oct 10, 2023
vankelvin:
This will solve everything grin this is coming from your fellow ghanaians grin When it comes to developed, planned, beautiful and greenery. Abuja beats Accra hands down.
Abuja
Ain't your mate cheesy grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S85rNjXN7b0?si=Fks8SFen5jEl3cQg

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Wizzzzmike: 2:24am On Oct 10, 2023
ProblemChild1:
Your zoo is already a mess. No need to explain further grin you can continue consoling yourselves I don't give a fvck grin grin

Ghana will be like Abuja in the next 100 years. Ghana is a complete shithole grin grin grin

So you left the world class zoo and came to live in shithole with us. Lol this kid head full of shit lol

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by ProblemChild1: 7:22am On Oct 10, 2023
Wizzzzmike:

So you left the world class zoo and came to live in shithole with us. Lol this kid head full of shit lol
Who's living in your shithole with you grin grin grin Oga I no dey any shitty Ghana grin grin not even my dog will smell that bombastic village grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Jamestown123: 7:33am On Oct 10, 2023
So yesterday was the first time i was opportuned to enter into this building. Though i wasn't able to take pictures because i went with my boss, to deliver a project. But i must say, the building is topnotch and elegant. You just need to see the front of the building, wow loads of money went into this project i will say.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by popizaino(m): 8:04am On Oct 10, 2023
Yes,No there is no projects in the whole of Cote D'Ivoire than can compete with projects in places like Tamale,Wa,Sunyani talkmore of Takroadi and Accra. Ghana is very developed cheesy.

I like the taste of this delusion.

Highways in Cote d'ivore.

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by ProblemChild1: 8:17am On Oct 10, 2023
popizaino:
Yes,No there is no projects in the whole of Cote D'Ivoire than can compete with projects in places like Tamale,Wa,Sunyani talkmore of Takroadi and Accra. Ghana is very developed cheesy.

It is only a mad person that will compare that dry Accra with Abuja when It comes to greenery. And it's only a mad person that will compare that slum Accra with Abuja when it comes to development

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nnLatS6B3k0?si=w9eVah34Aj9JF1l2

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by ProblemChild1: 8:38am On Oct 10, 2023
This is also coming from their TV Media. Ghana we are not your mate. Go and develop your tiny village cheesy grin grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ChRW8EE_FaM?si=V3a6SdwN22w9hhUX

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 9:01am On Oct 10, 2023
vankelvin:

You wish, Talk they say is cheap. You will be needing more coping mechanisms to hang on t0. Accra is a cessepit that inspires no one. This is old news,stop acting like you aren’t aware of this already. Accra is largely considered a butt of senile joke amongst countries on this forum. Every single country nationale here look down on you and don’t consider you serious just by glancing at Accra. Deflecting and projecting your woes wouldn’t clean up Accra or accord that respect you so desperately want everyone to give your dirty backwater zoo. You need to get to work and Atleast vote in leaders that will chop part of the borrowed money and still have some conscience to spare some for building infrastructure. Either this or you go dey cry taya. Misery sure do loves company .

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Saddamochieng00(m): 9:09am On Oct 10, 2023
@kazikazi please come out of your hole grin grin

Can we all just take a break from all this fighting and laugh at Tz and all its foolish peasants. grin grin grin grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by popizaino(m): 11:04am On Oct 10, 2023
samorobo:

You wish, Talk they say is cheap. You will be needing more coping mechanisms to hang on t0. Accra is a cessepit that inspires no one. This is old news,stop acting like you aren’t aware of this already. Accra is largely considered a butt of senile joke amongst countries on this forum. Every single country nationale here look down on you and don’t consider you serious just by glancing at Accra. Deflecting and projecting your woes wouldn’t clean up Accra or accord that respect you so desperately want everyone to give your dirty backwater zoo. You need to get to work and Atleast vote in leaders that will chop part of the borrowed money and still have some conscience to spare some for building infrastructure. Either this or you go dey cry taya. Misery sure do loves company .

The bolded reminds of Rvsp2018 on Accra after watching countless of YouTube videos and he immediately concluded that lands must be very cheap in Ghana. grin. In his words,you cannot buy expensive land and go build some low uninspiring, physically underwhelming buildings on it. That was funny asf.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by popizaino(m): 11:06am On Oct 10, 2023
ProblemChild1:
It is only a mad person that will compare that dry Accra with Abuja when It comes to greenery. And it's only a mad person that will compare that slum Accra with Abuja when it comes to development

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nnLatS6B3k0?si=w9eVah34Aj9JF1l2

I thought it's an open secret that Vankelvin is a madman com eediot.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by ProblemChild1: 7:40pm On Oct 10, 2023
popizaino:

I thought it's an open secret that Vankelvin is a madman com eediot.
That guy is a more than ediot I swear grin grin
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vaxx: 8:06pm On Oct 10, 2023
popizaino:

Even bouake ( the second largest city in ivory coast cannot beat any four major Ghanaian City ( Takoradi , Kumasi , Tema, tamali ). Ivory coast is beautiful but still has a long way to go . Abidjan is cool but old .

Abidjan was beautiful than Accra way back in the 90s not now when accra is having modern developed apartment everywhere.

If you know Ghana very well, you will know no any west africa developed so fast like Accra not even Abuja for the past twenty years .

Nearly all africa capital were beautiful than Accra in the 90s

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by ProblemChild1: 12:27am On Oct 11, 2023
vaxx:
Even bouake ( the second largest city in ivory coast cannot beat any four major Ghanaian City ( Takoradi , Kumasi , Tema, tamali ). Ivory coast is beautiful but still has a long way to go . Abidjan is cool but old .

Abidjan was beautiful than Accra way back in the 90s not now when accra is having modern developed apartment everywhere.

If you know Ghana very well, you will know no any west africa developed so fast like Accra not even Abuja for the past twenty years .

Nearly all africa capital were beautiful than Accra in the 90s
There's no city in the entire west Africa that's more developed or beautiful than Abuja. Abuja is way ahead of any city in west Africa, not even Lagos can stand. Let alone your overhyped Accra.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vaxx: 7:00am On Oct 11, 2023
ProblemChild1:
There's no city in the entire west Africa that's more developed or beautiful than Abuja. Abuja is way ahead of any city in west Africa, not even Lagos can stand. Let alone your overhyped Accra.
na ignorance dey worry you. Abuja no get wetin lagos get . No matter how emotional you want to take am. The kind development wey lagos get , Abuja no get am. Lagos is more cosmopolitan than abuja hence the new basic transport infrastructure arriving. Even by wealth, lagos is three times or more wealthier than Abuja , of course Accra is also more wealthier than Abuja too. If you only know wealth and development goes together.

Abuja is too basic because it was consider a political seat only and not buisness capital where infrastructure spring up fast . Tema is even more richer than your Abuja .the city with the harbour

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (2336) (2337) (2338) (2339) (2340) (2341) (2342) ... (2492) (Reply)

Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. / Enugu, The Pride Of The East. / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.