Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,073 members, 7,835,620 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode - Politics (2340) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (1119032 Views)

Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Over Fani-Kayode's Wife's Detention / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) / What Buhari Promised Nigerians Vs What He Has Delivered - Kenyans Blast Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2337) (2338) (2339) (2340) (2341) (2342) (2343) ... (2492) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vaxx: 7:07am On Oct 11, 2023
People underate Benin republic alot. Apart from Lagos, Abidjan , Accra ,dakar , I doubt there is any city as developed as cotonou in the whole of west africa .

Nigerians hardly talk on this . Infact hadly those youtuber compare cotonou city with Nigeria cities

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJG3FLtdwX4?si=oEDstyL54WGDO_dc

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vaxx: 7:46am On Oct 11, 2023
A new phase of cotonou... Cotonou beat any Nigerian city bar lagos state and Abuja case might be debatable .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZfpenKl_-c?si=_TJOsGX8FCJ4n7pg

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by ProblemChild1: 10:29am On Oct 11, 2023
vaxx:
na ignorance dey worry you. Abuja no get wetin lagos get . No matter how emotional you want to take am. The kind development wey lagos get , Abuja no get am. Lagos is more cosmopolitan than abuja hence the new basic transport infrastructure arriving. Even by wealth, lagos is three times or more wealthier than Abuja , of course Accra is also more wealthier than Abuja too. If you only know wealth and development goes together.

Abuja is too basic because it was consider a political seat only and not buisness capital where infrastructure spring up fast . Tema is even more richer than your Abuja .the city with the harbour
Something dey do you for that your yeye head. Even lagosians dey complain how them wan take relocate to Abuja. Abuja Residents are telling them not to come oo, that they don't want Abuja to be like Another lagos cheesy they don't want Abuja to be overcrowded like Lagos. The only thing Lagos is far better than Abuja is the economy. Apart from that, there's nothing Lagos is ahead of Abuja. Let alone your Accra. Abeg make I hear word.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by ProblemChild1: 10:44am On Oct 11, 2023
vaxx:
People underate Benin republic alot. Apart from Lagos, Abidjan , Accra ,dakar , I doubt there is any city as developed as cotonou in the whole of west africa .

Nigerians hardly talk on this . Infact hadly those youtuber compare cotonou city with Nigeria cities

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJG3FLtdwX4?si=oEDstyL54WGDO_dc
I thank God Abuja is not on that your list. Everybody including vloggers are rating Abuja ahead over any city in west Africa. Lagos, Accra, Abidjan, Benin etc cannot match Abuja when it comes to development. Accra that doesn't even have a traffic lights, railway, open gutter everywhere, kiosks scattered across the city that you want to compare with Abuja.
Watch video and see. Stop taking colos cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EjqetPqGDhM?si=9voFcdMVvv7ZUk3f

ABUJA NO BE UNA MATE OOOOO!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ws4PtriOav8?si=8F3yN50RfFWXMDQ3

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 2:08pm On Oct 11, 2023
What is there in Abuja?

National mosque,
Convention center,
Hilton/whatever hotel,
ONE DIRTY ASO ROCK and a decent road network.
Quite apart from that Abuja has nothing on Lagos Accra, Abidjan and Dakar so give us a break

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Luzebox(m): 2:30pm On Oct 11, 2023
vankelvin:
What is there in Abuja?

National mosque,
Convention center,
Hilton/whatever hotel,
Quite apart from that Abuja has nothing on Lagos Accra, Abidjan and Dakar so give us a break
lots of parks...better stadium ...good malls...organized houses...better drainage system than lagos ,accra ...etc... stop comparing accra and abuja... accra : bad drainage..worst road from the 4 cities mentioned...scattered houses...terrible stadium...dirty like part of lagos...with one badly painted yellow tall building

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by ProblemChild1: 2:31pm On Oct 11, 2023
Luzebox:
lots of parks...better stadium ...good malls...organized houses...better drainage system than lagos ,accra ...etc... stop comparing accra and abuja... accra : bad drainage..worst road from the 4 cities mentioned...scattered houses...terrible stadium...dirty like part of lagos...with one badly painted yellow tall building
God bless you, you just nailed everything. Accra is a complete village

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by ProblemChild1: 2:34pm On Oct 11, 2023
Luzebox:
Lemme add more for you. Well planned, more greenery, railway system etc

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 4:58pm On Oct 11, 2023
All of these Accra has and even better

1)Accra has lots of parks than Abuja
2)Accra has better hotels than Abuja
3)Accra has more than one stadium, can you say same for Abuja ?
4)Accra has the best malls in West Africa, not even Lagos will compare talkless Abuja
5)Accra has Better houses than Abuja
6) Accra has many and better Universities than Abuja (both private and public universities)
7) Accra has superior interchanges than Abuja
8 ) Accra has more millionaires than Abuja
9) Accra is more greener than Abuja
10) Accra has better airport and businesses than Abuja
11) Accra has Superior Central Business Districts than Abuja
12) Accra's Night life is many years ahead of Abuja
13) Accra has thight security and liveable than Abuja
14) Accra has many hospitals than Abuja (I mean superior health facilities)
15) Accra has many sports and entertainment facilities than Abuja

I repeat, Abuja has many years to reach the level of Lagos, Accra, Abidjan and Dakar.
For now you can keep comparing Abuja to the worst areas of these 4 cities
Luzebox:

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Luzebox(m): 5:21pm On Oct 11, 2023
vankelvin:

4)Accra has the best malls in West Africa, not even Lagos will compare talkless Abuja
6) Accra has many and better Universities than Abuja (both private and public universities)
8 ) Accra has many millionaires than Abuja

I repeat, Abuja has many years to reach the level of Lagos, Accra, Abidjan and Dakar.

lmao...75% of accra is the worst areas...green?...accra is dusty...its better to have one standard stadium then 15 wastelands..lolz...a capital city is not meant for night life...why las vegas in nevada and miami in florida is not the capital of america...please stop putting accra and abuja together...accra is like a patched village..."let us do it anyhow" kinda capital

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 5:29pm On Oct 11, 2023
Control your emotions.

Accra has and will always be greener than Abuja
Anyways, What makes a stadium a Standard one? I need an answer grin cheesy angry cheesy

As I said early, you can only compare Abuja to the worst areas of Lagos, Accra, Abidjan and Dakar. These 4 cities have both the good and the bad areas because of Obvious reasons but in totality Abuja will always be behind the aforementioned cities

Luzebox:

lmao...75% of accra is the worst areas...green?...accra is dusty...it better to have one standard studium then 15 wastelands..lolz...a capital city is not meant for night life...why las vegas in nevada and miami in florida is not the capital of america...please stop putting accra and abuja together...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Luzebox(m): 5:37pm On Oct 11, 2023
vankelvin:
Control your emotions.

Accra has and will always be greener than Abuja
Anyways, What makes a stadium a Standard one? I need an answer grin cheesy angry cheesy

As I said early, you can only compare Abuja to the worst areas of Lagos, Accra, Abidjan and Dakar because those cities have both the good and the bad because of Obvious reasons but in totality Abuja will always be behind the aforementioned cities

no stadium in ghana not just accra... is better than the one in abuja...yes or no?... again 75% of accra is the worst area grin grin grin..never said abuja was greener...just accra is dusty
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 5:43pm On Oct 11, 2023
Repeat it without crying.

nigeria has so many standard stadiums that you currently have only 1 CAF/fifa approved stadium whilst Ghana has 2 CAF/fifa approved stadiums.

grin grin grin You will be a good comedian in future grin
Luzebox:
no stadium in ghana not just accra... is better than the one in abuja...yes or no?... again 75% of accra is the worst area grin grin grin..never said abuja was greener...just accra is dusty

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by popizaino(m): 5:43pm On Oct 11, 2023
vaxx:
Even bouake ( the second largest city in ivory coast cannot beat any four major Ghanaian City ( Takoradi , Kumasi , Tema, tamali ). Ivory coast is beautiful but still has a long way to go . Abidjan is cool but old .

Abidjan was beautiful than Accra way back in the 90s not now when accra is having modern developed apartment everywhere.

If you know Ghana very well, you will know no any west africa developed so fast like Accra not even Abuja for the past twenty years .

Nearly all africa capital were beautiful than Accra in the 90s

First and foremost,Abidjan does not start and end in plateau and her development isn't confined to that little portion. So don't assume that is all to see about Abidjan.

Secondly,Abidjan is not folding her arms for Accra to come and match her in development and in beauty,It is also developing and expanding into new areas like bingerville, ayama,grand bassam,yopougon,Rivera II etc. Accra will always play catch-up to her in anything.

And also,i have not been to bouake before but video evidences shows it is more decent than those aforementioned Ghanaian cities. Even lesser towns like Abengourou that have been to,looks better than koforidua and Sunyani. Now imagine the bigger cities like bouake,Yamousokro, San Pedro and all.

Lastly, the City will host the continent in the next African Cup of nation next year June and i know by then it will sprawl alot of debate in Ghana 🇬🇭 when their fans travel there and marvel at what it on ground.

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by popizaino(m): 5:46pm On Oct 11, 2023
vankelvin:

This is why i always call you an idiot. Always splitting hairs. Capping with much confident.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by popizaino(m): 5:47pm On Oct 11, 2023
Luzebox:

lmao...75% of accra is the worst areas...green?...accra is dusty...its better to have one standard stadium then 15 wastelands..lolz...a capital city is not meant for night life...why las vegas in nevada and miami in florida is not the capital of america...please stop putting accra and abuja together...accra is like a patched village..."let us do it anyhow" kinda capital

Well put.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 5:49pm On Oct 11, 2023
Animal, if you think otherwise why not give evidence? I can spare you my time today so show evidence
popizaino:

This is why i always call you an idiot. Always splitting hairs. Capping with much confident.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by popizaino(m): 5:58pm On Oct 11, 2023
vankelvin:
Animal, if you think otherwise why not give evidence? I can spare you my time today so show evidence

You don't need evidence again slowpoke. I just want you to keep entertaining with your stupidity. Next is to tell us Accra has more sign posts and billboards than Abuja grin,it has more petrol stations than Abuja,it has more women selling under umbrellas than Abuja and so on and so forth on your little chicken brain.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 6:06pm On Oct 11, 2023
Good you know Abuja stands no chance on the 15 points I raised and that kills any arguement on Accra vrs Abuja.

A planned city that already looks like mega slums too be planned city grin grin

Next joke please
popizaino:

You don't need evidence again slowpoke. I just want you to keep entertaining with your stupidity. Next is to tell us Accra has more sign posts and billboards than Abuja grin,it has more petrol stations than Abuja,it has more women selling under umbrellas than Abuja and so on and so forth on your little chicken brain.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 6:12pm On Oct 11, 2023
Accra is the most green city in West Africa

Haters can go s^ck Tinibu's d°ck, anamu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Luzebox(m): 6:13pm On Oct 11, 2023
vankelvin:
Good you know Abuja stands no chance on the 15 points I raised and that kills any arguement on Accra vrs Abuja.

A planned city that already looks like mega slums too be planned city grin grin

Next joke please
u mean ur 15 jokes...lmao..nobody is taking u serious....is it not Accra we know🤣🤣🤣...even shatta called it a village

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Luzebox(m): 6:16pm On Oct 11, 2023
U have like 20% good spot ..rest na slum🤣...small rain and it's Noah's flood...open gutters..list is craazy
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 6:19pm On Oct 11, 2023
When we say Accra is green we mean lush green not olodo city kind of green

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 6:25pm On Oct 11, 2023
Accra green city

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 6:31pm On Oct 11, 2023
All these greens in the center of Accra

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by popizaino(m): 6:32pm On Oct 11, 2023
Luzebox:
U have like 20% good spot ..rest na slum🤣...small rain and it's Noah's flood...open gutters..list is craazy

The 20% can be further categorised into 8% good and 12% just there.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 6:35pm On Oct 11, 2023
Accra, the green city in West Africa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by popizaino(m): 6:45pm On Oct 11, 2023
The validation you're trying hard to seek from us will not be gotten here,so know this and know peace.

I understand that your country is so deprived of physical infrastructural development,such that you will celebrate even the most trivia things like green areas. grin. But sorry to disappoint your sorry ass. Ghana is still a village

Uyo is more greener than Lagos Mugu.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 6:50pm On Oct 11, 2023
Accra is the Only West African City that has many top notch public and even private universities with superior infrastructures

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 6:53pm On Oct 11, 2023
vankelvin:
What is there in Abuja?

National mosque,
Convention center,
Hilton/whatever hotel,

M0ronic emotional sewer rat…
Let me add to that list..

Better urban layout/planning
Better looking modern buildings(most especially the high rises in the cbd)
More malls in number than Accra.
More entertainment centers
Better road network and wide road infrastructure .
Better urban settlement (this is rather obvious when view from the aerial view).
Better urban aesthetics.
Nearly zero presence of slum settlements.
Better highway .
Way more serene that Accra.
Looks way more modern that Accra.
Zero hawking in pavements.
Better greenery.
More pedestrian friendly than Accra…
Better transport facilities from rails to roads…

Unlike Accra that is a slumpit,with ugly buildings,kiosk,bad roads,lesser greenery,hideous architecture, zero urban aesthetics. The whole place is an underwhelming hodgepodge that Inspires . Accra is a perfect description of a slumpolis as rvp always describes. There is no where in that Accra that is impressive.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 7:31pm On Oct 11, 2023
vankelvin:

1) Don’t be stupid,there is no park in Accra,everyone looks down on that cesspit.
2) who gives a fvck about your ugly stadiums that are like a public school pitch here in Nigeria. That Abuja airport is bigger and way more modern than anything in Ghana.

3) lol you must be mad. There is nothing luxurious about any hotel in Accra. Your best is competing with Abuja 3-star hotels

4) which stupid malls. You have how many malls in Accra,I think about 4 or there about,and they’re actually very ugly. The aesthetics and architecture is basic and hideous. Even the malls in Kano looks better than any mall in Accra. I have seen your best.

5) which stupid road. Please delete that nonsense you just wrote. Not only are your roads ugly,dusty and ridden with hawkers and kiosk, there are also very small and narrow. Nothing close to Abuja’s wide expansive road network.

6) Everyone here know when it’s comes to settlement and real estate Migeria is way,way advanced than anything in west Africa. Abuja and Lagos are at the fore front of it

7) that your tema interchange or whatever is nice but it’s is just as though you are running lipstick on a pig. The entire place surrounding should be a poster child of what an urban center shouldn’t look like. To say it’s a slum is an understatement. It’s way worse. Abuja on the other hand has no problem with roads. Traffic is non-existent in Abuja,all thanks to the expansive road network.

cool Accra having more millionaires than Abuja might be true. I will check to confirm later.

9) Stfu there is no greenery in Accra. You can’t compare greenery in Accra to that of Abuja except you are trolling.

10) Therebis no CBD in Ghana. What you call a cbd in airport city is an upgrade version of that Oxford market.

11) Stfu, Abuja airport is world class and way better. Heck it’s connected to a train sef.

12) Nighife, yes I agree Accra is way ahead. Abuja is generally calmer.

13) Abuja is safe you ediot.

14) please stfu, that hospitals is that university must have made you delusional. Btw, Afrexim is constructing africa biggest hospital in Abuja, about 500 bed space. It’s costing about $300m.

15) You are a fool. Which sport and entertainment is in Accra. You are mad. How many malls, shopping spaces,hotels, cinemas do you have in Accra compared to Abuja. You must be insane.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 8:26pm On Oct 11, 2023
Accra can only borrow a leave from it's Regional peers Lagos, Abidjan and Dakar not empty jungle Abuja that is now turning into mega slums

For now keep comparing Abuja to the worst part of Accra Or die

Werey people

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (2337) (2338) (2339) (2340) (2341) (2342) (2343) ... (2492) (Reply)

Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. / Enugu, The Pride Of The East. / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.