Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,217 members, 7,860,379 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:12 AM

Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode - Politics (2348) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (1136977 Views)

Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Over Fani-Kayode's Wife's Detention / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) / What Buhari Promised Nigerians Vs What He Has Delivered - Kenyans Blast Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2345) (2346) (2347) (2348) (2349) (2350) (2351) ... (2495) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by GeneralDae: 8:43pm On Oct 20, 2023
This is unimaginable. Nigeria fell from exports of 147 Billion dollars around 2012 and 2013 to 47 Billion dollars in 2022 (just within a decade). Nigeria must rise again.

Even at 47 Billion dollars,it was second only to South Africa in 2022 (still exporting over a 100 Billion dollars). Egypt and Morocco came close at 46 Bn dollars in 3rd and 4th place.

Ghana exported more than Kenya in 2022 at 23 Billion dollars to Kenya's 11 Billion dollars.

https://www.macrotrends.net/countries/NGA/nigeria/exports

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by ProblemChild1: 8:53pm On Oct 20, 2023
vankelvin:
The so called Port Harcourt that is being compared to proper cities.

You have no shame

Kumasi city below
You must be a hoodlum. We're talking about city, you're busy showing me towns.

Port Harcourt na your mate

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by popizaino(m): 8:54pm On Oct 20, 2023
GeneralDae:
This is unimaginable. Nigeria fell from exports of 147 Billion dollars around 2012 and 2013 to 47 Billion dollars in 2022 (just within a decade). Nigeria must rise again.

Even at 47 Billion dollars,it was second only to South Africa in 2022 (still exporting over a 100 Billion dollars). Egypt and Morocco came close at 46 Bn dollars in 3rd and 4th place.

Ghana exported more than Kenya in 2022 at 23 Billion dollars to Kenya's 11 Billion dollars.

https://www.macrotrends.net/countries/NGA/nigeria/exports

Nigeria 🇳🇬 is retrogressing in all ramifications thanks to APC's administration.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 8:59pm On Oct 20, 2023
Proper cities attract economic refugees like you not slum city like Port Harcourt. Take road network from PH and the rest is a full blown slum
popizaino:

Keep quiet 🤫.
They are talking of proper city not towns filled with containers and kiosks my friend.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4y-dsKjBtlY?si=hjzD_dIbppkDKsAu

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by popizaino(m): 9:06pm On Oct 20, 2023
vankelvin:
Proper cities attract economic refugees like you not slum city like Port Harcourt. Take road network from PH and the rest is a full blown slum

You won't recognise a slum even if hits you in the face. Ode!

Keep quiet.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 9:16pm On Oct 20, 2023
samorobo:

So because Mombasa is way older than abuja,.
that’s makes it’s automatically more developed.
Nope! Nothing has ever worked that way, especially during the age of the internet. You need to learn message interpretation. With the amenities per capita found in Abuja, I can confidently say Abuna is a baby city.

Your logic is flawed

Here is why I brought up age. Mombasa is not well planned; hence you'll see breathtaking infrastructures in places where they ought not to be. Most parts; especially the CBD have the integration of ancient and modern buildings, which makes it hard to beat the aesthetic! Overall, amenities have no Age; roads, pavements, rails... in the old cape town still stand out(reason why I said overall amenities; Abuja can't stand Mombasa)
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by GeneralDae: 9:18pm On Oct 20, 2023
popizaino:

Keep quiet 🤫.
They are talking of proper city not towns filled with containers and kiosks my friend.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4y-dsKjBtlY?si=hjzD_dIbppkDKsAu
Mehn Wike has changed PortHarcourt. I can't believe it's thesame city I knew in 2016.
Hold up in Rumuola then was hell. Not very splendid roads in most places then but what I see now in areas I knew previously is astonishing.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 9:22pm On Oct 20, 2023
ProblemChild1:
Sharrrap!! grin grin cheesy Who gives a fvck about fool like you cheesy cheesy is it my fault that Kenya is a complete shithole cheesy cheesy grin Abuja is way ahead of anything you have in that smelling shithole grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Okay 🤡
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 9:33pm On Oct 20, 2023
vankelvin:

A person raising Kumasi should be the last person on earth to talk about slum. The whole Kumasi looks ugly like Ibadan brown roof metropolis. I am sorry but you have nothing to lectures us on. We can never, ever take urban lessons from Ghana. Your cities are a roadmap to what cities shouldn’t look like.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by popizaino(m): 10:06pm On Oct 20, 2023
samorobo:

A person raising Kumasi should be the last person on earth to talk about slum. The whole Kumasi looks ugly like Ibadan brown roof metropolis. I am sorry but you have nothing to lectures us on. We can never, ever take urban lessons from Ghana. Your cities are a roadmap to what cities shouldn’t look like.

Epic
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by GeneralDae: 10:15pm On Oct 20, 2023
Egypt was downgraded further into junk territory by S&P Global Ratings, as the North African nation struggles with a severe shortage of hard currency.

Bloomberg Africa.

This is despite all the support they get from Arab countries.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 8:42am On Oct 21, 2023
The entire Port Harcourt is a huge slum with nice road
ProblemChild1:
You must be a hoodlum. We're talking about city, you're busy showing me towns.

Port Harcourt na your mate

Kumasi city sits comfortably on top of PHand that's fact

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 8:44am On Oct 21, 2023
The last time I checked the University isn't hanging in the skies neither is it under the grounds. Its surely part of the city of Kumasi
ProblemChild1:
You're busy showing me university of kumasi cheesy cheesy cheesy

Lemme feed your eyes small. Port Harcourt is not your mate bro grin cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by ProblemChild1: 9:29am On Oct 21, 2023
vankelvin:

Kumasi city sits comfortably on top of PH and that's fact
You're showing me a full blown slum grin grin grin chaii, P.h don suffer grin

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by GeneralDae: 9:44am On Oct 21, 2023
vankelvin:

But the 2nd picture looks like a full blown slum similar to what you would see in Ogbomosho.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 9:48am On Oct 21, 2023
vankelvin:

Thanks for giving me this pics. When I think of Kumasi this is what usually come to my mind. This is not a slumpolis but a full blown slum. Dirty,rowdy,brown roof,ugly market vibe is the nonsense Kumasi giving on sight .

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 9:49am On Oct 21, 2023
GeneralDae:

But the 2nd picture looks like a full blown slum similar to what you would see in Ogbomosho.

Exactly. The idiot is blind.
I like the fact that I ain’t the only one seeing it.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by popizaino(m): 10:00am On Oct 21, 2023
Kumasi is Benin city with few better roads. PH is far above her league. Stay in your lane vaneediot.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by popizaino(m): 10:08am On Oct 21, 2023
vankelvin:
The last time I checked the University isn't hanging in the skies neither is it under the grounds. Its surely part of the city of Kumasi

This is why your urban spaces continues to be the mockery of every right thinking individual because you guys are failingto the right thing. People drive through cities and what they see form their opinion not what you see from above. You can have the best views from above while the down there is ghetto and this is the typical Ghanaian urban spaces. Drive through any part of Ghana and you will nearly poke.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by popizaino(m): 10:17am On Oct 21, 2023
vankelvin:

Van the eediot, Kumasi has a city lacks proper urban appeal such that no where in the city worth posting rather than KNUST. Have you seen French taking the pictures of universities in Paris as part of beautiful places in Paris,or have you seen an English man doing the same for London?
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 10:28am On Oct 21, 2023
popizaino:
Kumasi is Benin city with few better roads. PH is far above her league. Stay in your lane vaneediot.

No Kumasi is Ibadan slumpolis, Benin looks better IMO
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by popizaino(m): 10:53am On Oct 21, 2023
samorobo:

No Kumasi is Ibadan slumpolis, Benin looks better IMO

😀😀😀😀

Kumasi probably looks better than those cities from air till you drive through kumasi. 😀
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 10:58am On Oct 21, 2023
vankelvin:

Last time I checked the entire city resident doesn’t live in those campus. You might as well post your primary schools and kindergarten school,afterall they aren’t also hanging in the sky . Not that knust is great looking or anything.

PS: PH don surfer, the stupid Kumasi doesn’t even have a mall , where as ph has about 5. Lots of hotels,restaurants,entertainment centers, parks
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by GeneralDae: 11:12am On Oct 21, 2023
samorobo:

Last time I checked the entire city resident doesn’t live in those campus. You might as well post your primary schools and kindergarten school,afterall they aren’t also hanging in the sky . Not that knust is great looking or anything.

PS: PH don surfer, the stupid Kumasi doesn’t even have a mall , where as ph has about 5. Lots of hotels,restaurants,entertainment centers, parks
PH is compared to Accra normally not Kumasi. This is the first time I have seen someone comparing it with Kumasi.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 11:13am On Oct 21, 2023
The last time I checked the entire PH is all about road, the rest na slums and it's evident in your pictures
samorobo:

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 11:19am On Oct 21, 2023
Do you know what is called slum?

1st pic is Kumasi market area now compare to the slums below (2nd to 4th pics)
GeneralDae:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 11:25am On Oct 21, 2023
Now compare The first picture which is Kumasi market district to your slums called Port Harcourt in the 3 pictures below
samorobo:

Thanks for giving me this pics. When I think of Kumasi this is what usually come to my mind. This is not a slumpolis but a full blown slum. Dirty,rowdy,brown roof,ugly market vibe is the nonsense Kumasi giving on sight .

Henceforth when you hear port Harcourt city what should come to your mind is roads and slums

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 11:35am On Oct 21, 2023
Let port Harcourt first reach the level of Kumasi before you think of Cotonou,Lome,Conakry etc. Till then better cities like Accra, Lagos, Dakar and Abidjan are far gone
GeneralDae:

PH is compared to Accra normally not Kumasi. This is the first time I have seen someone comparing it with Kumasi.

Kumasi sits comfortably on top of Port Harcourt

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Wuoche: 11:40am On Oct 21, 2023
vankelvin:
All of these Accra has and even better

1)Accra has lots of parks than Abuja
2)Accra has better hotels than Abuja
3)Accra has more than one stadium, can you say same for Abuja ?
4)Accra has the best malls in West Africa, not even Lagos will compare talkless Abuja
5)Accra has Better houses than Abuja
6) Accra has many and better Universities than Abuja (both private and public universities)
7) Accra has superior interchanges than Abuja
8 ) Accra has more millionaires than Abuja
9) Accra is more greener than Abuja
10) Accra has better airport and businesses than Abuja
11) [b]Accra has Superior Central Business Districts
than Abuja
12) Accra's Night life is many years ahead of Abuja
13) Accra has thight security and liveable than Abuja
14) Accra has many hospitals than Abuja (I mean superior health facilities)
15) Accra has many sports and entertainment facilities than Abuja[/b]

I repeat, Abuja has many years to reach the level of Lagos, Accra, Abidjan and Dakar.
For now you can keep comparing Abuja to the worst areas of these 4 cities

Please do you mind showing us pictures of Accra CBD?
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 11:40am On Oct 21, 2023
Sorry but a drive through Kumasi is still superior to Port Harcourt.
popizaino:

😀😀😀😀

Kumasi probably looks better than those cities from air till you drive through kumasi. 😀
Feast your blind eyes with a medical dose of kumasi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=diBlzKZrNTg?si=3z9WPPUGq4HjY4PE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by GeneralDae: 11:52am On Oct 21, 2023
vankelvin:
Sorry but a drive through Kumasi is still superior to Port Harcourt.

Feast your blind eyes with a medical dose of kumasi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=diBlzKZrNTg?si=3z9WPPUGq4HjY4PE
Nah. This drive through wasn't superior to what I saw in the PH video by thesame YouTuber. Open your eyes and let's be honest. Watch both videos again and kiss the truth, leave bias. I know I am also biased sometimes but in this particular comparison, I know I am as objective as possible.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Wuoche: 11:55am On Oct 21, 2023
ProblemChild1:
Maybe Mombasa should be focusing on Port Harcourt

Port Harcourt can't stand Kisumu, let alone Mombasa.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2345) (2346) (2347) (2348) (2349) (2350) (2351) ... (2495) (Reply)

Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. / Enugu, The Pride Of The East. / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.