Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,193 members, 7,864,100 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 11:51 AM

Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode - Politics (2349) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (1140790 Views)

Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Over Fani-Kayode's Wife's Detention / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) / What Buhari Promised Nigerians Vs What He Has Delivered - Kenyans Blast Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2346) (2347) (2348) (2349) (2350) (2351) (2352) ... (2497) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 12:01pm On Oct 21, 2023
The YouTuber showed the Main streets, CBD, Few industrial and some residential areas of Port Harcourt but decided to show few surburb streets and a small portion of Kumasi CBD. That's just about it but from the two videos you can vividly see how dilapidated the entire PH looks.

The entire PH is roads, slums, roads, slums, finito
GeneralDae:

Nah. This drive through wasn't superior to what I saw in the PH video by thesame YouTuber. Open your eyes and let's be honest. Watch both videos again and kiss the truth, leave bias. I know I am also biased sometimes but in this particular comparison, I know I am as objective as possible.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Wuoche: 12:02pm On Oct 21, 2023
ProblemChild1:
Look at this mugu grin both Mombasa and kumashit can't be compared to Port Harcourt, not on real estate, Parks, serenity, Railway system, Hotels, Road network, cleanest. Port Harcourt is way ahead of your village grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HMWx0KhOa1o?si=if-Lh8LI_OZRDzua

Are you sure of what you are saying? Let's go that route and see if Port Harcourt can match Mombasa in any of these indices you have listed.
1. Real Estate
2. Parks
3. Serenity
4. Railway system
5. Hotels
6. Road Network
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by GeneralDae: 12:05pm On Oct 21, 2023
vankelvin:
The YouTuber showed the Main streets, CBD, Few industrial areas of Port Harcourt but decided to show few surburb streets and a small portion of Kumasi CBD. That's just about it but from the two videos you can vividly see how dilapidated the entire PH looks.

Okay you show us the Main streets, CBD (if it has anything like that), and few industrial areas of Kumasi.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by popizaino(m): 12:21pm On Oct 21, 2023
vankelvin:
Sorry but a drive through Kumasi is still superior to Port Harcourt.

Feast your blind eyes with a medical dose of kumasi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=diBlzKZrNTg?si=3z9WPPUGq4HjY4PE

I will not engage in any futile exercise of comparing your urban spaces with that of Nigeria. It is given to much disrespect to Nigeria 🇳🇬. Yours like someone said is a roadmap to how a city shouldn't look like.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by ProblemChild1: 1:19pm On Oct 21, 2023
Wuoche:

Port Harcourt can't stand Kisumu, let alone Mombasa.
Another ediot from the worst shithole. What's kisumu cheesy grin cheesy The only city in the entire Kenya that can challenge Port Harcourt is Nairobi. The rest are rubbish
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 1:20pm On Oct 21, 2023
Yours rather is a blueprint for slumcities

Nigeria's lesson 101 on how to build a city
"Just build walls and roads in slums and you have a city".
popizaino:

I will not engage in any futile exercise of comparing your urban spaces with that of Nigeria. It is given to much disrespect to Nigeria 🇳🇬. Yours like someone said is a roadmap to how a city shouldn't look like.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by ProblemChild1: 1:20pm On Oct 21, 2023
Wuoche:

Are you sure of what you are saying? Let's go that route and see if Port Harcourt can match Mombasa in any of these indices you have listed.
1. Real Estate
2. Parks
3. Serenity
4. Railway system
5. Hotels
6. Road Network
Post pictures cheesy grin
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 1:59pm On Oct 21, 2023
vankelvin:
The last time I checked the entire PH is all about road, the rest na slums and it's evident in your pictures

Last time I checked,the whole of Ghana is a slum. Again you have nothing to teach any country here ourban development. Stick to things that are your strong suit. Teach us about peace and stacking debt, teach us about being IMF colony and defaulting in your debt.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 2:02pm On Oct 21, 2023
vankelvin:
Do you know what is called slum?

1st pic is Kumasi market area now compare to the slums below (2nd to 4th pics)

The first pics is supposed to be the city centre of Kumasi not a market, but I am not surprised. That’s pretty much how the rest of Ghana looks(about 99%). Wonder no more why shatta Wale keeps saying that popular quote “Ghana be village “. The evidence are everywhere,this things are naked eye test .

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Wuoche: 2:11pm On Oct 21, 2023
ProblemChild1:
Another ediot from the worst shithole. What's kisumu cheesy grin cheesy The only city in the entire Kenya that can challenge Port Harcourt is Nairobi. The rest are rubbish

Kisumu is better than port Harcourt
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 2:12pm On Oct 21, 2023
Werey shut up and rest
No one See's anything good in your village country that is 95% slums
samorobo:

Last time I checked,the whole of Ghana is a slum. Again you have nothing to teach any country here ourban development. Stick to things that are your strong suit. Teach us about peace and stacking debt, teach us about being IMF colony and defaulting in your debt.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 2:12pm On Oct 21, 2023
vankelvin:
Now compare The first picture which is Kumasi market district to your slums called Port Harcourt in the 3 pictures below

Henceforth when you hear port Harcourt city what should come to your mind is roads and slums

Lol after watching this video I knew I was wasting my time comparing Kumasi with PH,it’s should be Accra instead. I always thought Nigerians were being unnecessarily rude and annoying whenever they brought up comparisons like Accra vs PH, but after seeing this video I don’t blame them. It’s just pure naked eye test. Your zoo is so underwhelming. Heck port harcourt has more high rise than I thought,and not only are they more in number and in height than anything in Accra,they also look more aesthetically modern and maintain compared to the nonsense hideous architecture y’all keep erecting in Accra. Truly you guys are hobbits as Kenyans like saying. Look around,you inspire absolutely no one. No country here will seat to take urban lesson from a country that literally looks like chicken coop. I hate to be the one to break it to you,but your infrastructure are the wackiest and most underwhelming on this platform. Swallow that bitter pile

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4y-dsKjBtlY?si=U6bRxJ3kWIYATaiB

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Wuoche: 2:13pm On Oct 21, 2023
The City

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 2:15pm On Oct 21, 2023
vankelvin:
The YouTuber showed the Main streets, CBD, Few industrial and some residential areas of Port Harcourt but decided to show few surburb streets and a small portion of Kumasi CBD. That's just about it but from the two videos you can vividly see how dilapidated the entire PH looks.

You can’t talk about dilapidation. The whole of Ghana is dilapidated. Y’all should nuke the whole place and start over. Building that overhead tema bridge or whatever y’all call it would clean up the mess, it’s basically you just putting lipstick on a freaking dirty pig

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Wuoche: 2:15pm On Oct 21, 2023
Mombasa

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 2:18pm On Oct 21, 2023
popizaino:

I will not engage in any futile exercise of comparing your urban spaces with that of Nigeria. It is given too much disrespect to Nigeria 🇳🇬. [bYours like someone said is a roadmap to how a city shouldn't look like.[/b]

Exactly 👌
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 2:21pm On Oct 21, 2023
popizaino:

😀😀😀😀

Kumasi probably looks better than those cities from air till you drive through kumasi. 😀

It’s looks thesame if not worse
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 2:22pm On Oct 21, 2023
GeneralDae:

PH is compared to Accra normally not Kumasi. This is the first time I have seen someone comparing it with Kumasi.

Honestly I don’t blame you for this comparison. I just found out y’all and other Nigeria that do this is right. Your choice of comparison is valid .
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 2:26pm On Oct 21, 2023
vankelvin:
The last time I checked the entire PH is all about road, the rest na slums and it's evident in your pictures

Please post 2 malls in Kumasi let me see and laugh. Because you erected that cubicle sized,drug store looking , basic underwhelming airport in Kumasi, now you think that inconsequential dirty gutter zoo is worth mentioning. Don’t worry take the back seat, we are talking about cities now,when it’s time to talk about slum, we shall summon you to come hawk mess of Kumasi on your head. The difference between Kumasi and kibera, is a slightly motoranle broken road. It’s even more sickening when you get to know 99% of Ghana looks like that.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 2:28pm On Oct 21, 2023
vankelvin:
Let port Harcourt first reach the level of Kumasi before you think of Cotonou,Lome,Conakry etc. Till then better cities like Accra, Lagos, Dakar and Abidjan are far gone

Kumasi sits comfortably on top of Port Harcourt

Don’t piggyback on Lagos abd other relevant west African city to feel relevant. Ghana is an inconsequential zoo,mentioning Accra in thesame sentence with those cities you listed is pure madness. You look stupid doing that. Clearly they aren’t on thesame level with your poverty slummish zoo

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 2:30pm On Oct 21, 2023
GeneralDae:

Okay you show us the Main streets, CBD (if it has anything like that), and few industrial areas of Kumasi.

Lol you are looking for cbd,Accra barely have a cbd,that is how stupid of a zoo Ghana is. Keep waiting for Kumasi cbd till eternity.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by popizaino(m): 2:31pm On Oct 21, 2023
vankelvin:

How come Ghanaian cities are often berated to be a village even by neutrals?

Meanwhile,these are the sights that welcomes you to Kumasi and not those things you see on air. It takes you straight back to medieval times. Kiosks,containers,billboards, hawkers don't make a city.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dt3W9LSHFgE?si=-FbBxZ9rn2kgd2J7

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zUFDOKSaPtw?si=blbAikivKnmpNLAg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bj6Qc7q-hCs?si=rUsYhl6lpSwv1aFg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=voLG0qNJ0Vs?si=-2zyIRrPTqdSudrx

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yk82kQNgmNk?si=_34lYSgLmxRTZcj3
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 2:31pm On Oct 21, 2023
vankelvin:

Your comeback is as weak and ugly like your cities. Clearly you are a reflection of your environment.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by popizaino(m): 2:46pm On Oct 21, 2023
vankelvin:
Werey shut up and rest
No one See's anything good in your village country that is 95% slums

Why are you angry Vankelvin baby? The bitter truth is bitting harder i guess and that's why you must show your gutter attitude.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by ProblemChild1: 3:01pm On Oct 21, 2023
Wuoche:

Kisumu is better than port Harcourt
Kisumu should be competing with Delta State. Only Nairobi can stand Port Harcourt I swear.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 3:25pm On Oct 21, 2023
ProblemChild1:
Kisumu should be competing with Delta State. Only Nairobi can stand Port Harcourt I swear.
You must be high on adulterated coc@in. Glance these pics and tell me you're not a ret@rd. This is not the CBD or port area. Stop comparing that tiny populated town to big cities. Mombasa.

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by popizaino(m): 3:41pm On Oct 21, 2023
There is a reason why Ghanaian YouTubers love drone shot more than drive through videos 📹. They simply don't want to expose the chaos,uninspiring, hideous,filty environments that doesn't get seen from air. Vankelvin take this and ponder on it.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 3:52pm On Oct 21, 2023
I will not even bother to post many videos of Port Harcourt, neither will I narrow it down to surburbs.

This here is a general overview of Port Harcourt where you can see PH in its reality.

If you've never seen Slums before this here will give you a fair idea

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sPFHZ1LtNmA?si=Q4nz7aOtOhs-mhfT

[quote author=popizaino post=126534599]

How come Ghanaian cities are often berated to be a village even by neutrals?

Meanwhile,these are the sights that welcomes you to Kumasi and not those things you see on air. It takes you straight back to medieval times. Kiosks,containers,billboards, hawkers don't make a city.

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Wuoche: 3:53pm On Oct 21, 2023
ProblemChild1:

The day Port Harcourt will get to these level please shout my name. This is a video of fellow Nigerian who happened to visit Kisumu.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g34hnTWcrW0?si=p5P-fXT90hXGSa9j
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 3:57pm On Oct 21, 2023
vankelvin:
I will not even bother to post an old video of Port Harcourt, neither will I narrow it down to surburbs.

This here is a general overview of Port Harcourt where you can see PH in its reality.

Listen bro,there is a reason why everyone on here looks down on Ghana. Everyone here eeens to have a way of associating Ghana to a village. Sure we can all be wrong,and most certainly we can’t all be trolling . Even that SA dude (Afriquezuid) said Accra gives of AAVF - Authentic African village feel. Surely we aren’t fabricating this things,we just stating the obvious. We see and we talk . NAKED EYE TEST 👁️👁️
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 3:57pm On Oct 21, 2023
Wuoche:

The day Port Harcourt will get to these level please shout my name.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g34hnTWcrW0?si=p5P-fXT90hXGSa9j

Port Harcourt is develop than mombasa

And Abuja is the most develop city in Africa, you better take that or leave it. We are the giant of Africa 🤣
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 4:01pm On Oct 21, 2023
vankelvin:
I will not even bother to post many videos of Port Harcourt, neither will I narrow it down to surburbs.

Videos on PH. Now bring Accra. Kumasi is a lot cause.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4y-dsKjBtlY?si=imCybS9VsGVz46k8

(1) (2) (3) ... (2346) (2347) (2348) (2349) (2350) (2351) (2352) ... (2497) (Reply)

Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. / Enugu, The Pride Of The East. / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.