Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,276 members, 7,836,240 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode - Politics (2346) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (1119556 Views)

Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Over Fani-Kayode's Wife's Detention / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) / What Buhari Promised Nigerians Vs What He Has Delivered - Kenyans Blast Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2343) (2344) (2345) (2346) (2347) (2348) (2349) ... (2492) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by POKUASI2: 9:12pm On Oct 18, 2023
ProblemChild1:
grin grin cheesy So you mean every rainfall Accra gets flooded, Chaii grin grin Accra must be a gigantic shithole oo grin cheesy cheesy
That country is fvcked up on many levels but hype wouldn't let them get serious and have things like toilets and drains built.
The sadest part of the whole ghana bubble/conundrum is nearly 80 percent of the so called city is flood prone and rainy season is a nightmare to alot of the city's inhabitants.
Why is the PR for visitors is centered around dry season (December).
They're so used to people being washed away by flood water that it is no more shocking news.
I mean, people die almost every time the so called city get flooded and nobody is shocked.
Nobody is shocked because it is a very normal currency for people to loose their lives when it rains.

4 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 10:09pm On Oct 18, 2023
Even Kumasi at night is brighter than the future of the zoo.
It's quiet unfortunate Poor citizens of the village country cannot relate

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K6PSGVBwRnw?si=bKEkCDKHnBQY_Upr

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by ProblemChild1: 6:35am On Oct 19, 2023
POKUASI2:

That country is fvcked up on many levels but hype wouldn't let them get serious and have things like toilets and drains built.
The sadest part of the whole ghana bubble/conundrum is nearly 80 percent of the so called city is flood prone and rainy season is a nightmare to alot of the city's inhabitants.
Why is the PR for visitors is centered around dry season (December).
They're so used to people being washed away by flood water that it is no more shocking news.
I mean, people die almost every time the so called city get flooded and nobody is shocked.
Nobody is shocked because it is a very normal currency for people to loose their lives when it rains.
Ghanaians are good in hyping anything bad. That why the country is now a complete shithole cheesy grin

That's how they were hyping Kudus abi mugus. grin I don't even know the guy, Untill someone told me the kudus is just a bench warmer in West Ham grin grin They were comparing the guy with Victor Osimhen and Chukwueze grin cheesy grin E no go better for anybody wey swear for ghanaians I swear cheesy cheesy grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by ProblemChild1: 6:44am On Oct 19, 2023
vankelvin:
Even Kumasi at night is brighter than the future of the zoo.
It's quiet unfortunate Poor citizens of the village country cannot relate

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K6PSGVBwRnw?si=bKEkCDKHnBQY_Upr
Yinmu tongue Ghana be village abeg grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by ProblemChild1: 6:45am On Oct 19, 2023
POKUASI2:
let any of them deny it so I can produce receipts with dates.
It takes only 5 minutes of rain to get the so called city to get flooded.
Please post the receipt I want to check something grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 9:03am On Oct 19, 2023
samorobo:

I don’t remember doing that comparison, but yeah you are right. Those places are better than Mombasa, same way Ibadan is better than anywhere in Ghana except Accra.
Dude, The F*ck are you on about! Mombasa that ranks ahead of Abuja in pretty much all indices lagging behind shambolic towns like Ibadan?
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by ProblemChild1: 9:10am On Oct 19, 2023
Shma2023:

Dude, The F*ck are you on about! Mombasa that ranks ahead of Abuja in pretty much all indices lagging behind shambolic towns like Ibadan?
There's no way Mombasa is ever ahead of Abuja. Show me any indices that said Mombasa is ahead of Abuja. Even your Nairobi Can't stand Abuja.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by ProblemChild1: 9:13am On Oct 19, 2023
Maybe Mombasa should be focusing on Port Harcourt

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by SPOPOVICH: 9:37am On Oct 19, 2023
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 10:35am On Oct 19, 2023
Shma2023:

This is madness.
Btw I heard Kenya is going through a lot, how are things down there?

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 10:37am On Oct 19, 2023
ProblemChild1:
There's no way Mombasa is ever ahead of Abuja. Show me any indices that said Mombasa is ahead of Abuja. Even your Nairobi Can't stand Abuja.

Exactly.
Port harcourt…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4nlYTRL2iUs?si=NiWCUIqkhEq3i5bt

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by GeneralDae: 10:51am On Oct 19, 2023
samorobo:

Exactly.
Port harcourt…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4nlYTRL2iUs?si=NiWCUIqkhEq3i5bt
PortHarcourt has changed. I was last there in 2016 and I see the difference. Wike na correct guy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by POKUASI2: 12:07pm On Oct 19, 2023
ProblemChild1:
Please post the receipt I want to check something grin grin
the slum called ACCRA was submerged on these dates in 2023 and anybody can verify these on the internet.
March 7th 2023.
March 18th 2023.
May 6th 2023.
May 15th 2023.
May 18th 2023.
June 21st 2023
August 18th 2023.
September 6th 2023
September 22nd 2023 and
October 17th 2023.
Anybody can fact check these on the internet

3 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by ProblemChild1: 12:13pm On Oct 19, 2023
POKUASI2:
the slum called ACCRA was submerged on these dates in 2023 and anybody can verify these on the internet.
March 7th 2023.
March 18th 2023.
May 6th 2023.
May 15th 2023.
May 18th 2023.
June 21st 2023
August 18th 2023.
September 6th 2023
September 22nd 2023 and
October 17th 2023.
Anybody can fact check these on the internet
I just check it ma bro. And you're right grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 12:15pm On Oct 19, 2023
ProblemChild1:

The question is, would you take the truth or you'll shrug it off for patriotism sake? You're dumb ASF! Zombie like you can't withstand any factual conversation that involves intelligence. Lemme cut you some slack and try pose a starter!
Mombasa's GDP is is twice Abuja's $8B, $4B respectively. It's worth noting that Abuja has 3 times Mombasa's population meaning, Mombasa has thrice as huge per capita GDP than Abuja.
I don't mean offense, we've dismantled Abuja not once, twice neither. Abuja might only edge mombasa on transport system and perhaps Stadiums.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 12:19pm On Oct 19, 2023
samorobo:

This is madness.
Btw I heard Kenya is going through a lot, how are things down there?
Kenya is not that fine at the moment. Global hyperinflation is wrecking havoc in nearly all Nations, Nigeria included.
Naira is doing way worse than shillings.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by ProblemChild1: 12:24pm On Oct 19, 2023
Shma2023:

The question is, would you take the truth or you'll shrug it off for patriotism sake? You're dumb ASF! Zombie like you can't withstand any factual conversation that involves intelligence. Lemme cut you some slack and try pose a starter!
Mombasa's GDP is is twice Abuja's $8B, $4B respectively. It's worth noting that Abuja has 3 times Mombasa's population meaning, Mombasa has thrice as huge per capita GDP than Abuja.
I don't mean offense, we've dismantled Abuja not once, twice neither. Abuja might only edge mombasa on transport system and perhaps Stadiums.
After finishing 2 bottles of changaas, you come online to open that your mouth waaaa like a malu grin grin grin How can Mombasa be richer than Abuja cheesy You must be a mad man. Abuja is way ahead of both Nairobi and Mombasa put together. Hoodlum grin cheesy grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by GeneralDae: 12:27pm On Oct 19, 2023
Shma2023:

Kenya is not that fine at the moment. Global hyperinflation is wrecking havoc in nearly all Nations, Nigeria included.
Naira is doing way worse than shillings.
I would say it again that Tinubu did well to remove the fuel subsidy but I do not agree with this somewhat premature floating of the naira (in my opinion).

We have too much naira chasing dollars (over 65 trillion naira). I believe our problem is not necessarily lack of Forex (oil prices are high and non oil imports have been improving).

Our problem is way too much naira in the system and this has put so much pressure on our Forex parallel market with too many speculators buying up dollars.
We should have found a way to regulate the loose money supply before floating.

I may be wrong but this is how I see it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 1:00pm On Oct 19, 2023
GeneralDae:

I would say it again that Tinubu did well to remove the fuel subsidy but I do not agree with this somewhat premature floating of the naira (in my opinion).

We have too much naira chasing dollars (over 65 trillion naira). I believe our problem is not necessarily lack of Forex (oil prices are high and non oil imports have been improving).

Our problem is way too much naira in the system and this has put so much pressure on our Forex parallel market with too many speculators buying up dollars.
We should have found a way to regulate the loose money supply before floating.

I may be wrong but this is how I see it.
Correct! Flaoting Naira is a terrible idea, especially when the world is going green. Timubu rightly in his mind thinks with Oil resources and few policies to disendow fuel will make Nigeria a force to be recknoened with when it comes to monetary policies in Africa. He has no idea that your economy is a ticking time bomb to collapsing. Removing fuel subsidy will not make any miracle in thereafter, perhaps it can reduce the fall.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 1:04pm On Oct 19, 2023
ProblemChild1:
After finishing 2 bottles of changaas, you come online to open that your mouth waaaa like a malu grin grin grin How can Mombasa be richer than Abuja cheesy You must be a mad man. Abuja is way ahead of both Nairobi and Mombasa put together. Hoodlum grin cheesy grin grin
Four years down the line and you're still breathing tantrums like a stagnant intellectual disabled. I though you had grown few neurons, I was wrong!
Wealth is not GDP. GDP per capita is not wealth.
You're a living embodiment of DUMB ASF!
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 2:21pm On Oct 19, 2023
Shma2023:

Another drivel bro. You can’t dismantle a city that has always aced Mombasa. Any it’s a lie,bring your proof that Mombasa is richer than Abuja. Omo wonders shall never end ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by GeneralDae: 2:24pm On Oct 19, 2023
samorobo:

Another drivel bro. You can’t dismantle a city that has always aced Mombasa. Any it’s a lie,bring your proof that Mombasa is richer than Abuja. Omo wonders shall never end ooo
Mombasa can't be richer than Abuja. That was probably a joke. You know Shma jokes a lot.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by ProblemChild1: 3:31pm On Oct 19, 2023
Shma2023:

Four years down the line and you're still breathing tantrums like a stagnant intellectual disabled. I though you had grown few neurons, I was wrong!
Wealth is not GDP. GDP per capita is not wealth.
You're a living embodiment of DUMB ASF!
Shaarrapp grin grin cheesy Who dash this fool sense cheesy grin even my goat has more sense than this hoodlum grin grin grin Mombasa should be focusing on getting to the level of Port Harcourt before dreaming of Abuja, fool grin grin Eat my shit, shithead cool grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 3:51pm On Oct 19, 2023
ProblemChild1:
Maybe Mombasa should be focusing on Port Harcourt
Port Harcourt should first get to the level of Kumasi before you start aiming at Mombasa werey.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=diBlzKZrNTg?si=3z9WPPUGq4HjY4PE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 3:58pm On Oct 19, 2023
Kumasi

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 5:09pm On Oct 19, 2023
Port city Mombasa is definitely richer than Public servant city of Abuja.

Per number of Billionaires Abuja may lead in that regard but Per GDP Mombasa is richer than Abuja

GeneralDae:

Mombasa can't be richer than Abuja. That was probably a joke. You know Shma jokes a lot.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by ProblemChild1: 5:21pm On Oct 19, 2023
vankelvin:

Port Harcourt should first get to the level of Kumasi before you start aiming at Mombasa werey.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=diBlzKZrNTg?si=3z9WPPUGq4HjY4PE
Kumasi is a complete shithole, Just like accra! The whole of Ghana is not even fit to polish Lagos shoe.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 5:35pm On Oct 19, 2023
Truth hurts and your pain dey sweet me grin
Know this and know peace, Port Harcourt is many levels behind Kumasi so stop comparing it to Mombasa werey
ProblemChild1:
Kumasi is a complete shithole, Just like accra! The whole of Ghana is not even fit to polish Lagos shoe.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by GeneralDae: 5:37pm On Oct 19, 2023
vankelvin:
Port city Mombasa is definitely richer than Public servant city of Abuja.

Per number of Billionaires Abuja may lead in that regard but Per GDP Mombasa is richer than Abuja

Give me the data. It's hard to believe.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 5:41pm On Oct 19, 2023
What drives the economy of Abuja?
How do you compare the GDP of Abuja to the biggest Port city of Mombasa? Mind you Mombasa port plays a vital role in East Africa Region as far as imports and exports are concerned

Ponder over it well
GeneralDae:

Give me the data. It's hard to believe.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 6:20pm On Oct 19, 2023
vankelvin:
Know this and know peace, Port Harcourt is many levels behind Kumasi so stop comparing it to Mombasa werey

You are mad. When it comes to matters of development,infrastructure , and aesthetically appealing urbanization, Ghana has nothing to teach any country here. Take the back seat, matters like aren’t meant for your slumpolis to contribute, it’s simply isn’t your forte

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by ProblemChild1: 8:25pm On Oct 19, 2023
vankelvin:
Look at this mugu grin both Mombasa and kumashit can't be compared to Port Harcourt, not on real estate, Parks, serenity, Railway system, Hotels, Road network, cleanest. Port Harcourt is way ahead of your village grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HMWx0KhOa1o?si=if-Lh8LI_OZRDzua

(1) (2) (3) ... (2343) (2344) (2345) (2346) (2347) (2348) (2349) ... (2492) (Reply)

Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. / Enugu, The Pride Of The East. / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.