Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,202 members, 7,860,308 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:16 AM

Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode - Politics (2347) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (1136931 Views)

Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Over Fani-Kayode's Wife's Detention / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) / What Buhari Promised Nigerians Vs What He Has Delivered - Kenyans Blast Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2344) (2345) (2346) (2347) (2348) (2349) (2350) ... (2495) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 8:32pm On Oct 19, 2023
We sure can teach you a lot especially when the entire Port Harcourt city looks like one big slums with nice road network.

No proper city with a population more than that of Accra should look like Port Harcourt unless you are trying to build a piggery city

samorobo:

You are mad. When it comes to matters of development,infrastructure , and aesthetically appealing urbanization, Ghana has nothing to teach any country here. Take the back seat, matters like aren’t meant for your slumpolis to contribute, it’s simply isn’t your forte

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by GeneralDae: 8:33pm On Oct 19, 2023
ProblemChild1:
Look at this mugu grin both Mombasa and kumashit can't be compared to Port Harcourt, not on real estate, Parks, serenity, Railway system, Hotels, Road network, cleanest. Port Harcourt is way ahead of your village grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HMWx0KhOa1o?si=if-Lh8LI_OZRDzua
The lady in this video has made it clear also in another video that she prefers PortHarcourt and Abuja to Accra but she prefers Accra to Lagos. She relocated to Accra few years ago when her Husband was posted there based on job requirements.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 8:35pm On Oct 19, 2023
All I see in Port Harcourt is nice road network, the rest na one big slums werey
ProblemChild1:
Look at this mugu grin both Mombasa and kumashit can't be compared to Port Harcourt, not on real estate, Parks, serenity, Railway system, Hotels, Road network, cleanest. Port Harcourt is way ahead of your village grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HMWx0KhOa1o?si=if-Lh8LI_OZRDzua

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=diBlzKZrNTg?si=3z9WPPUGq4HjY4PE

Now compare

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by ProblemChild1: 6:20am On Oct 20, 2023
GeneralDae:

The lady in this video has made it clear also in another video that she prefers PortHarcourt and Abuja to Accra but she prefers Accra to Lagos. She relocated to Accra few years ago when her Husband was posted there based on job requirements.
You see. Port Harcourt is a very beautiful city. I have been to Port Harcourt last year. Omo I no believe say na Port Harcourt be that grin grin the place is just beautiful and lively. Just have money and you will love that place the more. When we tell these ghanaians that Port Harcourt is way ahead of their village. They think say we dey insult them grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by ProblemChild1: 6:21am On Oct 20, 2023
vankelvin:
All I see in Port Harcourt is nice road network, the rest na one big slums werey

Now compare
What's is this for crying out loud. This your kumasi should be aiming Ibadan, I swear.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by GeneralDae: 7:06am On Oct 20, 2023
ProblemChild1:
What's is this for crying out loud. This your kumasi should be aiming Ibadan, I swear.
The Kumasi I see here is exactly like present day Ibadan.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 9:00am On Oct 20, 2023
vankelvin:
We sure can teach you a lot especially when the entire Port Harcourt city looks like one big slums with nice road network.

No proper city with a population more than that of Accra should look like Port Harcourt unless you are trying to build a piggery city

Don’t push it , lecturing anyone on urban development is not Ghana’s forte. Everywhere in your zoo looks like chicken coop. Focus on things that are you strong suit, things like building a peaceful country. Matter of infrastructural development are just beyond your pay grade. You look stupid when you try.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 9:03am On Oct 20, 2023
vankelvin:

Now compare

The Kumasi we all know is a big slum,it gives of this rowdy market vibe with ugly ass,worn out buildings that would look better with a brush of paint. I might decide to take lesson from other country nationale,but never Ghana. I will rather chew jeans pant than get lessons from Ghana. You simply have nothing to offer.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 9:04am On Oct 20, 2023
GeneralDae:

Exactly.
Albeit the recent video I watched in Ibadan is changing my perception.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by ProblemChild1: 9:33am On Oct 20, 2023
GeneralDae:

Precisely
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 11:08am On Oct 20, 2023
GeneralDae:

Give me the data. It's hard to believe.
Abuja population = 4M
Mombasa population = 1.5 M
Abuja GDP 2018 = $5B
Nakuru GDP 2018 = $10B
Mombasa GDP 2018 = $6.6B
Kiambu GDP 2018 = $8.4B

Statistically, Abuja is still a baby City, Notwithstanding her bigger than the
entire aforementioned 4 Kenya cities combined in terms of population.

In terms of urban planning, Abuja beats mombasa hands down!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=61p_dr552_s?si=IZ4pqOkmnDAftQvy worth noting that Abuja is not the most well planned city in Africa!

CBD - Abuja wins.
Overall Amenities - Mombasa wins.

Abuja slightly edges Mombasa in overall score, but that does not mean you start comparing Mombasa with shitty unknown towns in Nigeria. We should be guided!
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 11:18am On Oct 20, 2023
ProblemChild1:
Shaarrapp grin grin cheesy Who dash this fool sense cheesy grin even my goat has more sense than this hoodlum grin grin grin Mombasa should be focusing on getting to the level of Port Harcourt before dreaming of Abuja, fool grin grin Eat my shit, shithead cool grin grin grin
Wait, did you just bring your own sh*t to this convo? smiley you just reminded me of smt! I heard Abuja is the world's capital of open defecation, so I'm not surprised that you're talking about your own Sh*t. Perhaps that is what you feed your stomach during the uncompromising stare of hunger.

Anyways, .. You good?
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by GeneralDae: 11:25am On Oct 20, 2023
Shma2023:

Abuja population = 4M
Abuja GDP 2018 = $5B
Nakuru GDP 2018 = $10B
Mombasa GDP 2018 = $6.6B
Kiambu GDP 2018 = $8.4B

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=61p_dr552_s?si=IZ4pqOkmnDAftQvy worth noting that Abuja is not the most well planned city in Africa!

CBD - Abuja wins.

Abuja slightly edges Mombasa in overall score, but that does not mean you start comparing Mombasa with shitty unknown towns in Nigeria. We should be guided!
Overall amenities like what? Many parts of Abuja on average have at least 21 hours power supply. There is also water supply in Abuja from the Government particularly.
Mombasa only beats Abuja in terms of beaches and the port. Abuja is landlocked and only have artificial lakes like the Jabi lake.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 11:52am On Oct 20, 2023
GeneralDae:

Overall amenities like what? Many parts of Abuja on average have at least 21 hours power supply. There is also water supply in Abuja from the Government particularly.
Mombasa only beats Abuja in terms of beaches and the port. Abuja is landlocked and only have artificial lakes like the Jabi lake.
What Abuja has Mombasa has several - Abuja is a baby city. Mombasa started receiving development at a point on 900 A.D. Worth bearing in mind that Mombasa is still growing.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by GeneralDae: 1:40pm On Oct 20, 2023
According to KPMG, South Africa was the source of five of the 10 largest deals by value seen in SSA in 2022. The top destinations for future investment in SSA are South Africa, favoured by 50% of respondents, followed by Nigeria at 30%,”
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by ProblemChild1: 3:01pm On Oct 20, 2023
Shma2023:

Wait, did you just bring your own sh*t to this convo? smiley you just reminded me of smt! I heard Abuja is the world's capital of open defecation, so I'm not surprised that you're talking about your own Sh*t. Perhaps that is what you feed your stomach during the uncompromising stare of hunger.

Anyways, .. You good?
You can continue wailing from now till next 200 years, idiot grin your Mombasa is not even fit to polish Abuja's shoe grin grin even your so called almighty Nairobi can never be at the level of Abuja. Mugu cheesy grin
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by ProblemChild1: 3:03pm On Oct 20, 2023
Shma2023:

What Abuja has Mombasa has several - Abuja is a baby city. Mombasa started receiving development at a point on 900 A.D. Worth bearing in mind that Mombasa is still growing.
Abuja is Top notch. You can ask all your YouTube vloggers. Your Nairobi Is a baby play compared to Abuja. Let alone your shitty Mombasa
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by ProblemChild1: 3:21pm On Oct 20, 2023
Can kumashit have such kind of beautiful building and beautiful clean road network like this.

Port Harcourt city

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 4:55pm On Oct 20, 2023
ProblemChild1:
You can continue wailing from now till next 200 years, idiot grin your Mombasa is not even fit to polish Abuja's shoe grin grin even your so called almighty Nairobi can never be at the level of Abuja. Mugu cheesy grin
I see you've gone full berserk on "ganja" The good news is I'm here to suppress it. Our professor once told us —NEVER WASTE YOUR ENERGY DEBATING FOOLS. when you see a rebuttal from me, know that I'm exhibiting brotherhood; my IQ is way past the radar of engaging intellectual dwarfs like you who still allow emotions to outweigh intrinsic train of thoughts. "Abuja is the most developed city in Africa, Abuja is more developed than Shity Johannesburg, Abuja is more developed than shity Nairobi, Abuja is more developed than shitty Accra, Abuja is more developed than Lagos, ABUJA ABUJAABUJAABUJUBUJU.*";:!#$; " Like dude! Where is your sanity?
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 5:24pm On Oct 20, 2023
The only nice thing in this picture is the road and perhaps the new tall building, the rest are the typical slums you see in port Harcourt
ProblemChild1:
Can kumashit have such kind of beautiful building and beautiful clean road network like this.

Port Harcourt city
Don't ever be decieved that Port Harcourt is ahead of Kumasi city

For road network, I give it to PH but the rest! forget

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 5:56pm On Oct 20, 2023
Shma2023:

Abuja population = 4M
Abuja GDP 2018 = $5B
Nakuru GDP 2018 = $10B
Mombasa GDP 2018 = $6.6B
Kiambu GDP 2018 = $8.4B

CBD - Abuja wins.

Please rest, which overall amenities does Mombasa have over abuja .
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 5:57pm On Oct 20, 2023
Shma2023:

So because Mombasa is way older than abuja,that’s makes it’s automatically more developed. Your logic is flawed.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 6:02pm On Oct 20, 2023
vankelvin:
The only nice thing in this picture is the road and perhaps the new tall building, the rest are the typical slums you see in port Harcourt

You are an idiot. Please bury your head in sand. You’ve been shamelessly posting 2or 3 basic block buildings in knust with your extreme over saturation of the image. Does the ugly campus of knust represent the ugly city of Kumasi. You are a dead joke, maybe y’all should relocate your slumpolis inhabitance into the campus then .

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by GeneralDae: 6:06pm On Oct 20, 2023
samorobo:

You are an idiot. Please bury your head in sand. You’ve been shamelessly posting 2or 3 basic block buildings in knust with your extreme over saturation of the image. Does the ugly campus of knust represent the ugly city of Kumasi. You are a dead joke, maybe y’all should relocate your slumpolis inhabited into the campus then .
What they are posting in Knust is almost equivalent to University of Gombe.
Gombe is one of the most underrated states in Nigeria and Ironically also one of the safest states in Nigeria alongside the likes of AkwaIbom. I would be posting pictures along the line.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by ProblemChild1: 6:48pm On Oct 20, 2023
Shma2023:

I see you've gone full berserk on "ganja" The good news is I'm here to suppress it. Our professor once told us —NEVER WASTE YOUR ENERGY DEBATING FOOLS. when you see a rebuttal from me, know that I'm exhibiting brotherhood; my IQ is way past the radar of engaging intellectual dwarfs like you who still allow emotions to outweigh intrinsic train of thoughts. "Abuja is the most developed city in Africa, Abuja is more developed than Shity Johannesburg, Abuja is more developed than shity Nairobi, Abuja is more developed than shitty Accra, Abuja is more developed than Lagos, ABUJA ABUJAABUJAABUJUBUJU.*";:!#$; " Like dude! Where is your sanity?
Sharrrap!! grin grin cheesy Who gives a fvck about fool like you cheesy cheesy is it my fault that Kenya is a complete shithole cheesy cheesy grin Abuja is way ahead of anything you have in that smelling shithole grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by ProblemChild1: 6:50pm On Oct 20, 2023
vankelvin:

You're busy showing me university of kumasi cheesy cheesy cheesy

Lemme feed your eyes small. Port Harcourt is not your mate bro grin cheesy cheesy

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by ProblemChild1: 6:52pm On Oct 20, 2023
vankelvin:

Both on road network, beautiful houses, neatness, Parks etc. Port Harcourt beat Kumasi.

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by ProblemChild1: 6:54pm On Oct 20, 2023
vankelvin:

Your Kumasi is still a baby play compared to Port Harcourt city.

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by ProblemChild1: 6:55pm On Oct 20, 2023
vankelvin:

Kumasi should be competing with Ibadan and not Port Harcourt.

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 8:26pm On Oct 20, 2023
Gombe what?
No university in the entire nigeria has half the beauty nor the kind of infrastructure we have in KNUST. Your Gombe university can't even be compared to secondary schools in Kumasi let alone KNUST

GeneralDae:

What they are posting in Knust is almost equivalent to University of Gombe.
Gombe is one of the most underrated states in Nigeria and Ironically also one of the safest states in Nigeria alongside the likes of AkwaIbom. I would be posting pictures along the line.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 8:34pm On Oct 20, 2023
The so called Port Harcourt that is being compared to proper cities.

You have no shame
ProblemChild1:
You're busy showing me university of kumasi cheesy cheesy cheesy

Lemme feed your eyes small. Port Harcourt is not your mate bro grin cheesy cheesy

Kumasi city below

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by popizaino(m): 8:43pm On Oct 20, 2023
vankelvin:
Truth hurts and your pain dey sweet me grin
Know this and know peace, Port Harcourt is many levels behind Kumasi so stop comparing it to Mombasa werey

Keep quiet 🤫.
They are talking of proper city not towns filled with containers and kiosks my friend.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4y-dsKjBtlY?si=hjzD_dIbppkDKsAu

(1) (2) (3) ... (2344) (2345) (2346) (2347) (2348) (2349) (2350) ... (2495) (Reply)

Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. / Enugu, The Pride Of The East. / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 134
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.