Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,042 members, 7,863,718 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 01:48 AM

Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode - Politics (2392) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (1140497 Views)

Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Over Fani-Kayode's Wife's Detention / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) / What Buhari Promised Nigerians Vs What He Has Delivered - Kenyans Blast Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2389) (2390) (2391) (2392) (2393) (2394) (2395) ... (2497) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by AfriqueDuZuid: 11:51am On Dec 05, 2023
Shma2022:

What is your weighing scale?

You're now using a substrate of negative indices to make conclusion about India.

I know a huge portion of India, just like SA has it's terrible part. India is not In the league of any sub-Saharan African country.

LOL own goals

India is way below in terms of development

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Shma2022: 11:51am On Dec 05, 2023
AfriqueDuZuid:

I guess you didn't see the own goal you just gave yourself grin angry grin

40% of 50
50% of 28

grin grin grin
It's not an own goal. I gave that stats because I'm staut-heartedly certain that even with that, Ghana is several miles below Kenya; in all spectrums.

And their 50% urbanization means nothing but slum sprawling.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by AfriqueDuZuid: 11:52am On Dec 05, 2023
Shma2022:

You're now using a substrate of negative indices to make conclusion about India.

I know a huge portion of India, just like SA has it's terrible part. India is not In the league of any sub-Saharan African country.

USA also England also grin grin

India's scale of treble parts if extremely huge

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by AfriqueDuZuid: 11:53am On Dec 05, 2023
Shma2022:

It's not an own goal. I gave that stats because I'm staut-heartedly certain that even with that, Ghana is several miles below Kenya; in all spectrums.

Yes you have stats that proves Ghana is Ahead of you

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Shma2022: 11:54am On Dec 05, 2023
AfriqueDuZuid:

USA also England also grin grin

India's scale of treble parts if extremely huge
But we all know SA and England are nowhere comparable to SA right? Why are you trying to lure me into your skewed level of thinking, or you want to elongate the discussion? cool
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 11:54am On Dec 05, 2023
Shma2022:

Why lie in broad daylight?
which one is a lie?
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 11:55am On Dec 05, 2023
Shma2022:

Did he appoint you as his spokesman? Hobbit, calm your titties. Just book me. cool
orc find a life and get a dick
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by AfriqueDuZuid: 11:56am On Dec 05, 2023
Shma2022:

Ghana 50%
Kenya 28%
A win for Ghana

Percent of urban dwellers living in slums
Ghana 40% of 50
Kenya 49% of 28
Another will for Ghana grin

3 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Shma2022: 11:56am On Dec 05, 2023
AfriqueDuZuid:

Yes you have stats that proves Ghana is Ahead of you
Not really, why are you not getting it? Urbanization has more to do with population than the actual building. cool
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 11:57am On Dec 05, 2023
Shma2022:

Were we discussing expressway? Build one before popping your nose on things above your weighing scale.
we had several before you got your first one 🤣😂
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 11:58am On Dec 05, 2023
Shma2022:

Shut up. You know I'm having a conversation with someone else. Stop diluting. wink

BOOK ME.
Orc shut up and stop disgracing yourself
Better still, make sensible arguments
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Shma2022: 11:58am On Dec 05, 2023
Just40:
we had several before you got your first one 🤣😂
This is the reason why your urbanization rate is 50% and Kenya's is 28%, I see. cool

One Range Rover is better than having 10 motorcycles.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by AfriqueDuZuid: 11:58am On Dec 05, 2023
Shma2022:

But we all know SA and England are nowhere comparable to SA right? Why are you trying to lure me into your skewed level of thinking, or you want to elongate the discussion? cool

LOL put it on the table

No one denied that, I was showing you every place have their terrible places smiley, but it's the scale of terrible which matters
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 12:00pm On Dec 05, 2023
Shma2022:

Ghana urbanization rate is more than 50%. Worth mentioning that 45% are slums. The urbanization does not entirely mean development, especially to third-world countries- zoos like Ghana.
Go and argue with UN habitat, World Bank and etc and when you are done, make sure they move Ghana's slum rate to 45%.
For now, you're only looking for false equalization which is infantile.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Mkenya2019: 12:00pm On Dec 05, 2023
South Africa history of Apertheid is well known.
Poor Blacks were kept very far from the CBD & rich neighberhood.
Your for example live in Soweto slums.
You need to commute daily to Joburg - 30Kms away.
That even if we use 10 dollars - is 20 dollars per day.
That is probably why South Africa are not keen to work - 60% youth unemployment - 40% unemployment.

Now when it come to Nairobi - all Slums are located walking distance from Industrial Areas, CBD, and rich neigherbhood.

When it come urban development you want to keep poor close to rich - not segregated by South Africa.

Take the bullet - and take Boer land in near Sandon - and build low cost housing for yourselves - so you can start working and earning.

AfriqueDuZuid:

Which south africa😂😂😂?

70% of south Africans live in urban areas grin, majority lives in their workplace. Those working in mining, agriculture they also live near their workplace

Kenya

Going back to Kenya.... Only 27 % live in urban areas... This means great majority live far from work... Those that live in urban areas half of them lives in places like muthare, liberal, sowetoetc

3 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by AfriqueDuZuid: 12:01pm On Dec 05, 2023
Shma2022:

Not really, why are you not getting it? Urbanization has more to do with population than the actual building. cool

Urbanization is urban dwelling, as urban dwelling is associated with development even compared with rural

The slum population is factored in to show level of development in the very urban areas wink

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 12:01pm On Dec 05, 2023
Shma2022:

I just came from there and I bet to say it is worse than most sub saharan African states.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Shma2022: 12:02pm On Dec 05, 2023
AfriqueDuZuid:

LOL put it on the table

No one denied that, I was showing you every place have their terrible places smiley, but it's the scale of terrible which matters
Except that SA and India's terrible parts are nearly equal. You can't compare the terrible part of England with sA, come on! cool
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 12:02pm On Dec 05, 2023
AfriqueDuZuid:

I guess you didn't see the own goal you just gave yourself grin angry grin

40% of 50
50% of 28

grin grin grin
😂😂

Maths will forever be a hidden truth to Kenyans 😂🤣

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Mkenya2019: 12:03pm On Dec 05, 2023
ANC pretty much messed up - now you use 20 dollars commute from Soweto to Joburg - to earn 15 dollars a day.

Between 1994 and 2004, the ANC funded nearly 2 million new homes for black South Africans, but the housing was developed within the existing townships, reinforcing the segregated geographies established under apartheid. People in these settlements do not legally own the land they live on, have little access to public services and utilities, and often endure high costs and travel times to commute to the city for jobs that pay less than $15 a day.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 12:03pm On Dec 05, 2023
Shma2022:

good luck convincing yourself that 😂🤣
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Shma2022: 12:03pm On Dec 05, 2023
Just40:
I just came from there and I bet to say it is worse than most sub saharan African states.
I know there are pretty much top level software engineer consultants in some of your huge tech company, who are of Indian decent.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 12:05pm On Dec 05, 2023
Shma2022:

Baring the social differences, I'll bet to say SA and England are probably at the same level of development.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Shma2022: 12:06pm On Dec 05, 2023
Just40:
Good luck convincing yourself that 😂🤣
Amazing!
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Shma2022: 12:07pm On Dec 05, 2023
Just40:
Baring the social differences, I'll bet to say SA and England are probably at the same level of development.
Dude chill your @ss down. Oooh, sorry. I agree.

XXORRECT!

Let's see where this game will take us.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 12:08pm On Dec 05, 2023
Shma2022:

it also has to do with electricity, water , car per person, health infrastructure and etc.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 12:09pm On Dec 05, 2023
Shma2022:

This is the reason why your urbanization rate is 50% and Kenya's is 28%, I see. cool

One Range Rover is better than having 10 motorcycles.
imagine that 🤣😂

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Shma2022: 12:09pm On Dec 05, 2023
Just40:
it also has to do with electricity, water , car per person, health infrastructure and etc.
Wrong!
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Shma2022: 12:10pm On Dec 05, 2023
Just40:
imagine that 🤣😂
I want us to massage his @ss. We praise his country, and see if there will be any disagreement thereafter. I know he will back off, and we'll start comparing Ghana's urbanization with India's. cool
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by AfriqueDuZuid: 12:12pm On Dec 05, 2023
Mkenya2019:
South Africa history of Apertheid is well known.
Poor Blacks were kept very far from the CBD & rich neighberhood.
Your for example live in Soweto slums.
You need to commute daily to Joburg - 30Kms away.
That even if we use 10 dollars - is 20 dollars per day.
That is probably why South Africa are not keen to work - 60% youth unemployment - 40% unemployment.

Now when it come to Nairobi - all Slums are located walking distance from Industrial Areas, CBD, and rich neigherbhood.

When it come urban development you want to keep poor close to rich - not segregated by South Africa.

Take the bullet - and take Boer land in near Sandon - and build low cost housing for yourselves - so you can start working and earning.

Soweto is a township, here's a tour from your own kenyan

Biggest hospital in africa, biggest stadium in Africa, over 30 malls, paved roads, piped water, sewage and water drainage

Soweto waste drainage is not open like one in nairobi neighborhoods

Soweto has industries

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w8UYpGNt_50?si=t2YFpNiPX0GKWADT

(1) (2) (3) ... (2389) (2390) (2391) (2392) (2393) (2394) (2395) ... (2497) (Reply)

Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. / Enugu, The Pride Of The East. / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.