Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,345 members, 7,860,887 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:08 PM

Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode - Politics (2390) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (1137379 Views)

Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Over Fani-Kayode's Wife's Detention / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) / What Buhari Promised Nigerians Vs What He Has Delivered - Kenyans Blast Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2387) (2388) (2389) (2390) (2391) (2392) (2393) ... (2495) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Shma2022: 10:41am On Dec 05, 2023
AfriqueDuZuid:

I am correct
Not entirely.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Shma2022: 10:46am On Dec 05, 2023
AfriqueDuZuid:

High rises are responsible for extreme road traffic.. I see you not aware of good city planning.

Back to South Africa wink

Did I tell you, rail is back in SA... All through out the city even long distance like Pretoria via Johannesburg to Capetown($23 for a 1400km trip) , Pretoria via Johannesburg to durban($9 for 600km trip) East London and limpopo line

Also metro rail is back in major cities in SA which is extremely cheap Pretoria to Johannesburg $0.5

You should be comparing your south Africa with mineral rich countries like UAE. Kenya is mineral resourceless, we use our brain to do our things - black wakanda wise. We manage, coordinate and run every affair on our own. We're not dependent on natural resources, Boer's or India's support. Kenya should not be giving you sleepless nights, especially now that it's growing. Wait for her 10yrs later then bring your burnt b@m - now that we know the average IQ of average black suffer is barely 68%, we are convinced outside boer, nothing much can happen.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by AfriqueDuZuid: 10:48am On Dec 05, 2023
Shma2022:

Says who, a shackman?

State shareholding is more than 50%, that's if we add the local corporate shareholders and individuals. Don't debate things you know little to nothing about them.

Go and study this chart, it will give you a clear picture.

State, corporate and individuals are 3 diffent things

The state owns 35%
Vodacom 35%
Vodafone 5%

Invidual foreign 1.3%
Corporate foreign 12.7%

Individual local 4.5
Corporate local 7%

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by AfriqueDuZuid: 10:51am On Dec 05, 2023
Shma2022:

You should be comparing your south Africa with mineral rich countries like UAE. Kenya is mineral resource less, we use our brain, we do our own things - black wakanda wise. We manage, coordinate and run every affair on our own. We're not dependent on Boer's or India's support. Kenya should not be giving you sleepless nights, especially now that it's growing. Wait for her 10yrs later then bring your burnt b@m.

Kenya is not mineral less, wakanda? You watch too much Martin Goodman comics wake up from that slumber.

South Africa is multi racial is you can handle it that fact you can go jump over the cliff

Kenya giving me sleepless nights? grin get over yourself

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by AfriqueDuZuid: 10:51am On Dec 05, 2023
Shma2022:

Not entirely.

Go check your economics books
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Shma2022: 10:53am On Dec 05, 2023
AfriqueDuZuid:

State, corporate and individuals are 3 diffent things

The state owns 35%
Vodacom 35%
Vodafone 5%

Invidual foreign 1.3%
Corporate foreign 12.7%

Individual local 4.5
Corporate local 7%
Do you have glaucoma or you're here to disturb me?

Check the chart well! Foreign individual shareholders are barely 1%, local individual are more than16%... Remove the clog in your eyes and try again. cool
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by AfriqueDuZuid: 10:55am On Dec 05, 2023
Shma2022:

You should be comparing your south Africa with mineral rich countries like UAE. Kenya is mineral resourceless, we use our brain to do our things - black wakanda wise. We manage, coordinate and run every affair on our own. We're not dependent on natural resources, Boer's or India's support. Kenya should not be giving you sleepless nights, especially now that it's growing. Wait for her 10yrs later then bring your burnt b@m - now that we know the average IQ of average black suffer is barely 68%, we are convinced outside boer, nothing much can happen.

13. South Africa
Length Of Rail Network: 20,986 Kilometers

Rail transport in South Africa connects all the major cities and is an important part of the country's transport infrastructure. With 20,986 kilometers of rail network, South Africa's railway system is the most developed in the African Continent.

9. Length Of Rail Network: 27,860 Kilometers

France has the second largest rail network in Europe with an estimated total length of 27,860 kilometers. The national state-owned railway company, SNCF, operates most of the passenger and freight services on France’s rail network, which is marked by a clear predominance of passenger traffic. The International Union of Railways (UIC) is also headquartered in Paris, France.

8. Brazil
Length Of Rail Network: 29,850 Kilometers

Brazil ranks among the most populated and the largest countries in the world. Despite being one of the top countries with largest railway networks in the world, most of Brazil’s rail network is for freight transportation or urban passenger transportation, with only a very limited intercity passenger rail system. The total length of the rail network in Brazil is estimated to be around 29,850 kilometers.

These are who gives me sleepless nights

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Shma2022: 10:56am On Dec 05, 2023
AfriqueDuZuid:

Kenya is not mineral less, wakanda? You watch too much Martin Goodman comics wake up from that slumber.

South Africa is multi racial is you can handle it that fact you can go jump over the cliff

Kenya giving me sleepless nights? grin get over yourself
Figure of speech will help you. The minerals in Kenya can barely feed ten families ( hyperbole should not skip that midget brain _ Jus like UAE, SA has gained trillion dollars from minerals.

A random black suffer like you barely knows what goes on in your country, few know. That's why there is "kill boer movement" _ blended with hate for progressive black nations.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Shma2022: 10:58am On Dec 05, 2023
AfriqueDuZuid:

13. South Africa

Rail transport in South Africa connects all the major cities and is an important part of the country's transport infrastructure. With 20,986 kilometers of rail network, South Africa's railway system is the most developed in the African Continent.

France has the second largest rail network in Europe with an estimated total length of 27,860 kilometers. The national state-owned railway company, SNCF, operates most of the passenger and freight services on France’s rail network, which is marked by a clear predominance of passenger traffic. The International Union of Railways (UIC) is also headquartered in Paris, France.

8. Brazil

Brazil ranks among the most populated and the largest countries in the world. Despite being one of the top countries with largest railway networks in the world, most of Brazil’s rail network is for freight transportation or urban passenger transportation, with only a very limited intercity passenger rail system. The total length of the rail network in Brazil is estimated to be around 29,850 kilometers.

These are who gives me sleepless nights

When copy pasting, do like this.

"13. South Africa

8. Brazil

Brazil ranks among the most populated and the largest countries in the world. Despite being one of the top countries with largest railway networks in the world, most of Brazil’s rail network is for freight transportation or urban passenger transportation, with only a very limited intercity passenger rail system. The total length of the rail network in Brazil is estimated to be around 29,850 kilometers."

Or embolden.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by AfriqueDuZuid: 10:59am On Dec 05, 2023
Shma2022:

Do you have glaucoma or you're here to disturb me?

Check the chart well! Foreign individual shareholders are barely 1%, local individual are more than16%... Remove the clog in your eyes and try again. cool

Free floating is 25%

Foreign corporate account for more than half of free floating 13%of overall

So it's

Vodacom 35%
Vodafone 5%
Foreign corporates 13%
Foreign individual ~1.3%

Making it 54.3% of entire safaricom

However it matters not

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by AfriqueDuZuid: 11:01am On Dec 05, 2023
Shma2022:

When copy pasting, do like this.

"13. South Africa

8. Brazil

Brazil ranks among the most populated and the largest countries in the world. Despite being one of the top countries with largest railway networks in the world, most of Brazil’s rail network is for freight transportation or urban passenger transportation, with only a very limited intercity passenger rail system. The total length of the rail network in Brazil is estimated to be around 29,850 kilometers."

Or embolden.

It does not matter

The message intent, you understood it very well
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Shma2022: 11:02am On Dec 05, 2023
AfriqueDuZuid:

Free floating is 25%

Foreign corporate account for more than half of free floating 13%of overall

So it's

Vodacom 35%
Vodafone 5%
Foreign corporates 13%
Foreign individual ~1.3%

Making it 54.3% of entire safaricom

However it matters not
Drop the source, link, picture or FK off. I gave you a recent char for all the shareholders. I've provided a chart suggesting local shareholders holders holds nearly 50/50 in free float, but you're here disturbing like a mongrel, SMH!

What is wrong with you?
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 11:03am On Dec 05, 2023
AfriqueDuZuid:

Concrete roof is one of the cheapest form of roofing

At least in south africa
🤣😂

That's why I ignored him
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Shma2022: 11:05am On Dec 05, 2023
AfriqueDuZuid:

It does not matter

The message intent, you understood it very well
I countered the message very well. You're here for word contention... But you're forgetting that what you're doing is just pasting paragraphs.

The point I gave you is this:
Go compare your giant SA with UAE. Kenya is not yet there. cool
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 11:05am On Dec 05, 2023
Shma2022:

FYI, 89% of rentals come from individual providers(random Kenyan business people). Private companies has managed only 5.6%, and the government has done the bare minimum. Kibera sits in the public land, it's the government's initiative to either demolish it, upgrade it or transfer it. Heck! Going by volume 3N of your ministry report(reality) , Ghana's slum sector is in fact in its booming(Review the report and see the upward trajectory of metal, wooden and mud houses) - Never heard of any slum eradication in Ghana by private sector.

To demonstrate how poor Ghana is, only 3.1% of the entire houses have concrete roofs - Kenya has a whopping 8.2%! ~ refer to Kenya Volume IV Census report. (concrete roofs mostly mean RICHNESS)

Let's spool back to avoid getting lost in words, here is the point: The government is capable of eradicating kibera/slums. The private sector is the reason for booming real estate and housing units; From decent, Top-notch to shanty houses.
We prefer aluminum roofing here.
It is more durable, less maintenance and cost quite a lot
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by AfriqueDuZuid: 11:05am On Dec 05, 2023
Shma2022:

Figure of speech will help you. The minerals in Kenya can barely feed ten families ( hyperbole should not skip that midget brain _ Jus like UAE, SA has gained trillion dollars from minerals.

A random black suffer like you barely knows what goes on in your country, few know. That's why there is "kill boer movement" _ blended with hate for progressive black nations.

Mining contributes around 1% to Kenya GDP With potential to reach 4%

That 1% is $1.1b in monetary terms im quite sure that's 10 000s of families. There are over 700 mining companies in kenya as of 2023.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Shma2022: 11:07am On Dec 05, 2023
Just40:
🤣😂

That's why I ignored him
So metal roofing is more expensive than concrete flooring? The dwarfs have joined the bandwagon. Context is important. The shackman is talking about the concrete tiling, and he's comparing it with the most expensive tiling around. Concrete flooring is something else!
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 11:07am On Dec 05, 2023
AfriqueDuZuid:

Which south africa😂😂😂?

70% of south Africans live in urban areas grin, majority lives in their workplace. Those working in mining, agriculture they also live near their workplace

Kenya

Going back to Kenya.... Only 27 % live in urban areas... This means great majority live far from work... Those that live in urban areas half of them lives in places like muthare, liberal, sowetoetc
You really don't have to repeat this to him...just fan fool him and act like you don't know and let him keep on.
He who feels it knows it best
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Shma2022: 11:08am On Dec 05, 2023
Just40:
How many per cent of roofs in Ghana are of aluminum fitting?
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by AfriqueDuZuid: 11:08am On Dec 05, 2023
Just40:

Nothing wrong with that

It all goes to type of roofing style. Tuscan style is famous in SA, hence the concrete roofing.

Dutch style use zinc
Butterfly food uses zinc also, and is gaining popularity

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by AfriqueDuZuid: 11:09am On Dec 05, 2023
Just40:
You really don't have to repeat this to him...just fan fool him and act like you don't know and let him keep on.
He who feels it knows it best

I'll keep on repeating it, it seems like it hasn't sunk in yet grin
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Shma2022: 11:10am On Dec 05, 2023
AfriqueDuZuid:

Mining contributes around 1% to Kenya GDP With potential to reach 4%

That 1% is $1.1b in monetary terms im quite sure that's 10 000s of families. There are over 700 mining companies in kenya as of 2023.
What has this got to do with anything? I said SA gets trillion of dollars from minerals. That is pretty much 1000 times more!

WHY TGE HELL ARE YOU THIS SLOW?
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 11:10am On Dec 05, 2023
AfriqueDuZuid:

High rises are responsible for extreme road traffic.. I see you not aware of good city planning.

Back to South Africa wink

Did I tell you, rail is back in SA... All through out the city even long distance like Pretoria via Johannesburg to Capetown($23 for a 1400km trip) , Pretoria via Johannesburg to durban($9 for 600km trip) East London and limpopo line

Also metro rail is back in major cities in SA which is extremely cheap Pretoria to Johannesburg $0.5

The bolded is something I'll expect all Kenyans to know but these lots don't seem to learn anything.....

The reason why in Ghana, a traffic management plan is required of every highrise that goes up.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Shma2022: 11:10am On Dec 05, 2023
AfriqueDuZuid:

I'll keep on repeating it, it seems like it hasn't sunk in yet grin
Never repeat dumb sh*t in me. I'm thickskinned do that!
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 11:12am On Dec 05, 2023
Shma2022:

Says a shackman from a scrappy house.

There is a concreting flooring, and there is a concrete tiling. No one is talking about tiling. We know concrete tiles are not close to expensive!
you don't even know what you're talking about ....
Such empty headed bunch
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 11:13am On Dec 05, 2023
Shma2022:

SA is better off than UAE
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by AfriqueDuZuid: 11:16am On Dec 05, 2023
Just40:

grin

As much as that would have been great, however UAE is ahead they got so much right
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Shma2022: 11:16am On Dec 05, 2023
Just40:
you don't even know what you're talking about ....
Such empty headed bunch
Dwarf... I see you can't with your two feet. You had to look for a loophole to merge your dwarffness in. Come back when the space is ran from shackment. And we'll talk about the tiling and the concrete flooring.

Worth noting that from volume 3N of your Housing and structure survey, 89% of your houses are metal-fit. 1% are tilling and 3% are concrete flooring roof.

Book me when I'm done with shackman.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Shma2022: 11:19am On Dec 05, 2023
Just40:
Yes. So if UAE is below SA pay grade, why can't he choose other better nations than UAE and compare?

That shows a high level obtuseness if you ask me. It's like me comparing Kenya with Togo or Niger.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by AfriqueDuZuid: 11:19am On Dec 05, 2023
Shma2022:

Never repeat dumb sh*t in me. I'm thickskinned do that!

Being thick skinned does not mean smart/intelligent grin grin grin don't get it twisted

Those are facts, real hard facts! Go check your national gazzetes, UN reports,, IMF reports, world bank report, your national statistics!

Choose to be be stupid I couldn't care less grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Shma2022: 11:20am On Dec 05, 2023
AfriqueDuZuid:

grin

As much as that would have been great, however UAE is ahead they got so much right
You need to play along. What the dwarf is doing is trying to fit his head into your b@m. He's desperately looking for support. You need to understand some things. cool grin
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 11:22am On Dec 05, 2023
Shma2022:

So metal roofing is more expensive than concrete flooring? The dwarfs have joined the bandwagon. Context is important. The shackman is talking about the concrete tiling, and he's comparing it with the most expensive tiling around. Concrete flooring is something else!
yes .....the cost of wood, aluminum sheets or aluminum frames and sheets for a small 3 bedroom house can hit 8,000 dollars.

I spent less than 8,000 dollars to flow my first floor.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2387) (2388) (2389) (2390) (2391) (2392) (2393) ... (2495) (Reply)

Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. / Enugu, The Pride Of The East. / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.