Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,568 members, 7,861,703 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:23 PM

Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode - Politics (2391) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (1138225 Views)

Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Over Fani-Kayode's Wife's Detention / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) / What Buhari Promised Nigerians Vs What He Has Delivered - Kenyans Blast Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2388) (2389) (2390) (2391) (2392) (2393) (2394) ... (2496) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Shma2022: 11:23am On Dec 05, 2023
AfriqueDuZuid:

Being thick skinned does not mean smart/intelligent grin grin grin don't get it twisted

Those are facts, real hard facts! Go check your national gazzetes, UN reports,, IMF reports, world bank report, your national statistics!

Choose to be stupid I couldn't care less grin grin grin
Thick skin is immune to something: insults, stupidity, blackmailing... Etc. Some intellects are not immune to dumb comments like the one you peddle around.

Thank because I can tolerate some gibberish from you, not everyperson can do that!

So try elevate your thinking horizon before I throw you inside the forgiveness bandwagon.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 11:23am On Dec 05, 2023
Shma2022:

How many per cent of roofs in Ghana are of aluminum fitting?
almost 90%
It's the predominant

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by AfriqueDuZuid: 11:24am On Dec 05, 2023
Just40:
The bolded is something I'll expect all Kenyans to know but these lots don't seem to learn anything.....

The reason why in Ghana, a traffic management plan is required of every highrise that goes up.

He not aware of the fact the Empty expressway way built for that fact because the built too many apartment on a small land that created many people flocking to small spaces creating extreme traffic

Poor Town planning

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Shma2022: 11:24am On Dec 05, 2023
Just40:
almost 90%
It's the predominant
Do you know the difference between iron and metal roofing?
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Shma2022: 11:26am On Dec 05, 2023
Just40:
yes .....the cost of wood, aluminum sheets or aluminum frames and sheets for a small 3 bedroom house can hit 8,000 dollars.

I spent less than 8,000 dollars to flow my first floor.
That's was not the bone of contention. And as I said, BOOK ME! stop diluting my engagement with the shackman. You had your time yesterday, you didn't use it.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by AfriqueDuZuid: 11:26am On Dec 05, 2023
Shma2022:

Thick skin is immune to something: insults, stupidity, blackmailing... Etc. Some intellects are not immune to dumb comments like the one you peddle around.

Thank because I can tolerate some gibberish from you, not everyperson can do that!

So try elevate your thinking horizon before I throw you inside the forgiveness bandwagon.

Kenya bring 28% urban, and having 49% of your urban dwellers living in slums is no insult or blackmail., but it's a Kenyan Reality faced by kenyans grin grin

You can't be stupid more than this

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 11:27am On Dec 05, 2023
AfriqueDuZuid:

grin

As much as that would have been great, however UAE is ahead they got so much right
are you referring to the social aspect or development?

SA is better off when it comes to development....No country should have a social welfare system that large as UAE to make the citizens so docile and lazy.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Shma2022: 11:29am On Dec 05, 2023
AfriqueDuZuid:

Kenya bring 28% urban, and having 49% of your urban dwellers living in slums is no insult or blackmail., but it's a Kenyan Reality faced by kenyans grin grin

Yes 28% of Kenya is urban, India is pretty much the same - China was there 5 yrs ago, with massive infrastructure. But what is the point? Should we take this sentiment as intellectual comeback? cool
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by AfriqueDuZuid: 11:30am On Dec 05, 2023
Shma2022:

Says a shackman from a scrappy house.

There is a concreting flooring, and there is a concrete tiling. No one is talking about tiling. We know concrete tiles are not close to expensive!

In South Africa!

The cheapest roofing material is concrete tiles, followed by steel and then clay/stone tiles with Colorbond at the top end of the scale.

http://www.roofingcontractorssa.co.za
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by kenyanlist: 11:31am On Dec 05, 2023
AfriqueDuZuid:

Which south africa😂😂😂?

70% of south Africans live in urban areas grin, majority lives in their workplace. Those working in mining, agriculture.co.ke they also live near their workplace

Kenya

Going back to Kenya.... Only 27 % live in urban areas... This means great majority live far from work... Those that live in urban areas half of them lives in places like muthare, liberal, sowetoetc
Things have changed so much. Now, in Kenya everyone is moving to the urban areas. Thanks to the new county government system.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 11:31am On Dec 05, 2023
Shma2022:

Dwarf... I see you can't with your two feet. You had to look for a loophole to merge your dwarffness in. Come back when the space is ran from shackment. And we'll talk about the tiling and the concrete flooring.

Worth noting that from volume 3N of your Housing and structure survey, 89% of your houses are metal-fit. 1% are tilling and 3% are concrete flooring roof.

Book me when I'm done with shackman.
See this Orc

Did I not just tell you that almost 90% of houses in Ghana are Aluminum roofed?
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Shma2022: 11:33am On Dec 05, 2023
AfriqueDuZuid:

In South Africa!

The cheapest roofing material is concrete tiles, followed by steel and then clay/stone tiles with Colorbond at the top end of the scale.

http://www.roofingcontractorssa.co.za
Noted.

So add concrete flooring and let's see where it lies. Concrete flooring is not tiling. Pretty much 6% of Kenyan houses have the tilling fit, from slate to concrete tiling. 8.6% are concrete flooring/ slab.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 11:33am On Dec 05, 2023
Shma2022:

Yes. So if UAE is below SA pay grade, why can't he choose other better nations than UAE and compare?

That shows a high level obtuseness if you ask me. It's like me comparing Kenya with Togo or Niger.
is he the one who tried to compare his country or you were the one who roped is country in ?

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Shma2022: 11:34am On Dec 05, 2023
Just40:
See this Orc

Did I not just tell you that almost 90% of houses in Ghana are Aluminum roofed?
Why lie in broad daylight?
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by AfriqueDuZuid: 11:35am On Dec 05, 2023
Shma2022:

Yes 28% of Kenya is urban, India is pretty much the same - China was there 5 yrs ago, with massive infrastructure. But what is the point? Should we take this sentiment as intellectual comeback? cool

India is a poor country with a large population there's a huge difference between India and China.

As of 2022, China had an urbanization rate of 64.7%, stop lying China was not 28% 5 years ago

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Shma2022: 11:35am On Dec 05, 2023
Just40:
is he the one who tried to compare his country or you were the one who roped is country in ?
Did he appoint you as his spokesman? Hobbit, calm your titties. Just book me. cool
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by forgiveness: 11:36am On Dec 05, 2023
Shma2022:

?
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 11:36am On Dec 05, 2023
AfriqueDuZuid:

He not aware of the fact the Empty expressway way built for that fact because the built too many apartment on a small land that created many people flocking to small spaces creating extreme traffic

Poor Town planning
I don't think he knows this twist

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by AfriqueDuZuid: 11:37am On Dec 05, 2023
kenyanlist:

Things have changed so much. Now, in Kenya everyone is moving to the urban areas. Thanks to the new county government system.

it's 28% urbanization, moving to urban areas does not always mean good! 95% of kenyans moving to urban areas move to places like muthare, kibera, Kenyan soweto etc

Don't get it twisted grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 11:39am On Dec 05, 2023
Shma2022:

Do you know the difference between iron and metal roofing?
let me just laugh

Zinc, aluminum, brass, bronze, gold, chrome, titanium and etc are all metals.

Among all of them, aluminum is the most preferable in Ghana.

Why, do you want them to say that solid is the most preferable for of roofing(state of matter) ? 😂🤣

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Shma2022: 11:40am On Dec 05, 2023
AfriqueDuZuid:

India is a poor country with a large population there's a huge difference between India and China.

As of 2022, China had an urbanization rate of 64.7%, stop lying China was not 28% 5 years ago

The same India that has several times bigger economy than SA? The same India that export brains in the world? You need to be serious my dude! India has made a mark in global sphere. The native Indians are what Indians are. Indians are not represented by Boer, black, or white people. India predominantly export Tech products. India military budget and investment is nearly the same as your entire budget.

The help are you in about. cool

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 11:40am On Dec 05, 2023
Shma2022:

That's was not the bone of contention. And as I said, BOOK ME! stop diluting my engagement with the shackman. You had your time yesterday, you didn't use it.
see him....I don't drag nonsense with those who bare understand.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Shma2022: 11:42am On Dec 05, 2023
Just40:
I don't think he knows this twist
Were we discussing expressway? Build one before popping your nose on things above your weighing scale.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 11:42am On Dec 05, 2023
AfriqueDuZuid:

the hard truth that gets them so jittery...just watch how this Convo will take a quick turn into the gutters.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Shma2022: 11:43am On Dec 05, 2023
Just40:
see him....I don't drag nonsense with those who barely understand.
Shut up. You know I'm having a conversation with someone else. Stop diluting. wink

BOOK ME.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by AfriqueDuZuid: 11:44am On Dec 05, 2023
Shma2022:

The same India that has several times bigger economy than SA? The same India that export brains in the world? You need to be serious my dude! India has made a mark in global sphere. The native Indians are what Indians are. Indians are not represented by Boer, black, or white people. India predominantly export Tech products. India military budget and investment is nearly the same as your entire budget.

The help are you in about. cool

India is no where near the level of China

Austria is far developed than India, it does not matter if India economy is several times bigger than that of Austria

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by AfriqueDuZuid: 11:45am On Dec 05, 2023
Just40:
the hard truth that gets them so jittery...just watch how this Convo will take a quick turn into the gutters.

They can't handle the truth

They can't handle their sad reality they live in grin

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Shma2022: 11:45am On Dec 05, 2023
Just40:
Ghana urbanization rate is more than 50%. Worth mentioning that 45% are slums. The urbanization does not entirely mean development, especially to third-world countries- zoos like Ghana.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 11:45am On Dec 05, 2023
Shma2022:

India is a backward country just like Kenya.

The point is that, it'll never make sense to ever compare an urbanized country to a rural country (especially one that couldn't properly manage 28% urbanization hence huge slums ).

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by AfriqueDuZuid: 11:47am On Dec 05, 2023
Shma2022:

Were we discussing expressway? Build one before popping your nose on things above your weighing scale.

Expressway and highways are one and the same thing. grin

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Shma2022: 11:48am On Dec 05, 2023
Just40:
India is a backward country just like Kenya.

The point is that, it'll never make sense to ever compare an urbanized country to a rural country (especially one that couldn't properly manage 28% urbanization hence huge slums ).
What is your weighing scale?

You're now using a substrate of negative indices to make conclusion about India.

I know a huge portion of India, just like SA has it's terrible part. India is not In the league of any sub-Saharan African country.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by AfriqueDuZuid: 11:49am On Dec 05, 2023
Shma2022:

Ghana urbanization rate is more than 50%. Worth mentioning that 45% are slums. The urbanization does not entirely mean development, especially to third-world countries- zoos like Ghana.

I guess you didn't see the own goal you just gave yourself grin angry grin

40% of 50
50% of 28

grin grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2388) (2389) (2390) (2391) (2392) (2393) (2394) ... (2496) (Reply)

Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. / Enugu, The Pride Of The East. / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.