Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,587 members, 7,820,120 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode - Politics (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (1107253 Views)

Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Over Fani-Kayode's Wife's Detention / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) / What Buhari Promised Nigerians Vs What He Has Delivered - Kenyans Blast Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (2492) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by gallivant: 12:17pm On Sep 24, 2020
jl115:
gallivant, Kikuyu1 and Saddamochieng00 all believe in flat earth......... That's like 75% of the Kenyans I know on NL!!

Where did I or any other Kenyan say we believe in a flat earth? You are loosing your marbles guys. Focus on the argument at hand, not the nationality.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Saddamochieng00(m): 12:17pm On Sep 24, 2020
Kazikazi:

A guy is just dumb. No school can save him.He is not okey upstairs. The simple stuff he fails to grasp are what I learned in primary school in TZ. If he can't understand what primary kids in Tz are learning,what about if I start to lecture him about quantum theory and nuclear science?
Pwahapwapwa Pwahapwapwa Pwahapwapwa

Okay smart pants wink
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Samorobo2: 12:19pm On Sep 24, 2020
jl115:
Ok but I don't know what is? grin grin grin grin grin

When you know you truly know who U are then you will know what halfslag means...
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by jl115: 12:31pm On Sep 24, 2020
Samorobo2:

When you know you truly know who U are then you will know what halfslag means...
Cool story bro but I don't think I'll ever understand gibberish wink I'll leave that to you!
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by jl115: 12:33pm On Sep 24, 2020
gallivant:

Where did I or any other Kenyan say we believe in a flat earth? You are loosing your marbles guys. Focus on the argument at hand, not the nationality.
Saddamochieng00 is Kenyan... no? Also when I asked you if you were a flat earther you never denied it..... And obviously kikuyu1 believes in flat earth since he also believes in reptillians, Hillary Clinton clones, unicorns and black nazis

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Saddamochieng00(m): 12:34pm On Sep 24, 2020
obaaderemi:
The funny thing is that you believe every nonsense you read as long as it fits your beliefs. Even the idea of a flat earth. wink

And you also believe in anything as long as its from a mainstream source.

You should look into the works of people like Walter Lippman, Michael Hoffman, Edward Bernays and several others....maybe then will e start seeing things from a different angle.

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by gallivant: 1:07pm On Sep 24, 2020
jl115:
Saddamochieng00 is Kenyan... no? Also when I asked you if you were a flat earther you never denied it.... And obviously kikuyu1 believes in flat earth since he also believes in reptillians, Hillary Clinton clones, unicorns and African nazis

My position on the flat earth theory should be of no consequence and you have neither dissaproved the bolded issues beyond a reasonable doubt. Instead of taking hardline positions on these matters, I believe its best we all promote free will and thought. It is essential we reaffirm this fundamental principle and join hands to make it a reality. smiley
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Samorobo2: 1:18pm On Sep 24, 2020
jl115:
Cool story bro but I don't think I'll ever understand gibberish wink I'll leave that to you!

Hot story my chommie..it's cos you are ret@rded..No wonder you are a halfslag.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Aderr: 1:44pm On Sep 24, 2020
gallivant:

You dont need two accounts obaboon. wink
cheesy Your head is a mess,Masai. What's my second acct.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by jl115: 2:01pm On Sep 24, 2020
Samorobo2:

Hot story my chommie..it's cos you are ret@rded..No wonder you are a halfslag.
Cool story laaitjie now go rant to someone who cares wink
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by obaaderemi: 2:02pm On Sep 24, 2020
Samorobo2:

Lol peeping Ike a thief....lol the stupid transgendered shma knows I am the one person that can slap him back into reality and bring him down from his high horse....all that noise on Ultra modern road,world class nairobi amongst every other noise he has sang over there will vamoose into thin hair the minute I start debunking, refuting and exposing his silly lies ...imagine an idiot screaming becos of common 16km road and calling it the most ultramodern road in africa...the idiot has equally mentioned me but common sense hit him faster than the speed of light to know if he finally summons me over there that would be end to his glory days.....to post that nonsense sef go taya am..
He keeps begging fellow little Indians to run away from this thread. grin Meanwhile there's no meaningful debate going on in the other thread since Nigerians left it. The boy is a monkey.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by jl115: 2:08pm On Sep 24, 2020
gallivant:

My position on the flat earth theory should be of no consequence and you have neither dissaproved the bolded issues beyond a reasonable doubt. Instead of taking hardline positions on these matters, I believe its best we all promote free will and thought . It is essential we reaffirm this fundamental principle and join hands to make it a reality. smiley
Very hypocritical of you to say since you called Kazikazi an idiot for saying covid was fake?? Or those the above only apply when Kenyans are idiots?

Secondly I'm not an ass licker like you, when people talk sh1t I call tgem out regardless of which country you come from including South Africans.

you said Saddamochieng00 shouldnt debate with idiots who think the world is round.... Hence why it is 100% relevant about your position on the shape of the earth

Lastly I don't have to go out of my why to disprove Hillary Clinton clones, reptillians, unicorns, black nazis ect ect ect it's like me asking you to dissaprove flying pigs.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by obaaderemi: 2:08pm On Sep 24, 2020
Saddamochieng00:

And you also believe in anything as long as its from a mainstream source.

You should look into the works of people like Walter Lippman, Michael Hoffman, Edward Bernays and several others....maybe then will e start seeing things from a different angle.

The conspiracy theorists have people like you in mind when they put forth their stupid theories. They know some people live to believe alternative realities. They got you wrapped around their little fingers. It's not surprising that you can go as low as believing in a flat earth. And did you know that almost all flat earthers are conspiracy theorists.

You should join this group:

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Saddamochieng00(m): 2:10pm On Sep 24, 2020
obaaderemi:
The conspiracy theorists have people like you in mind when they put forth their stupid theories. They know some people live to believe alternative realities. They got you wrapped around their little fingers. It's not surprising that you can go as low as believing in a flat earth. And did you know that almost all flat earthers are conspiracy theorists.

This word...do you know where it originated from?
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by obaaderemi: 2:11pm On Sep 24, 2020
gallivant:

Saddamochieng00 should attend to this. grin
This one is drunk most of the time.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by obaaderemi: 2:12pm On Sep 24, 2020
Saddamochieng00:

This word...do you know where it originated from?
Which word?
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by jl115: 2:13pm On Sep 24, 2020
@saddamochieng00

Please explain this logic:

The Sun is round, the moon is round, other planets like Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter and Saturn which can be seen most of the year with the naked eye are round.......

But the Earth!!........ Naah that bitch is flat!!

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Saddamochieng00(m): 2:16pm On Sep 24, 2020
obaaderemi:

Can you search for Edward Bernays on your browser and show me what shows up.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Saddamochieng00(m): 2:17pm On Sep 24, 2020
obaaderemi:
Which word?

Conspiracy theory
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Saddamochieng00(m): 2:17pm On Sep 24, 2020
jl115:
@saddamochieng00

The Sun is round, the moon is round, other planets like Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter and Saturn which can be seen most of the year with the naked eye are round.......

What do you understand by a flat earth?
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by obaaderemi: 2:21pm On Sep 24, 2020
Aderr:
South Africans and Nigerians again?
https://www.nairaland.com/6138181/angry-south-africans-hand-over

Are Nigerians the only imigrants in southie ni?
Why are they always attacking Nigerians?
Nigerians should leave South Africa if they are not wanted. South Africans are xenophobic in nature. I think it has to do with the position of their country at the southernmost part of Africa, away from other people mainly.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by gallivant: 2:33pm On Sep 24, 2020
obaaderemi:
Nigerians should leave South Africa if they are not wanted. South Africans are xenophobic in nature. I think it has to do with the position of their country at the southernmost part of Africa, away from other people mainly.

Why are you quoating yourself obaboon? Lol
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by obaaderemi: 2:35pm On Sep 24, 2020
Saddamochieng00:

Can you search for Edward Bernays on your browser and show me what shows up.
What about him? I know he got a mention in 48 laws of power where he got women to smoke. Did he also believe in a flat earth? wink
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by gallivant: 2:38pm On Sep 24, 2020
jl115:

Very hypocritical of you to say since you called Kazikazi an idiot for saying covid was fake?? Or those the above only apply when Kenyans are idiots?

Secondly I'm not an ass licker like you, when people talk sh1t I call tgem out regardless of which country you come from including South Africans.

you said Saddamochieng00 shouldnt debate with idiots who think the world is round.... Hence why it is 100% relevant about your position on the shape of the earth

Lastly I don't have to go out of my why to disprove Hillary Clinton clones, reptillians, unicorns, black nazis ect ect ect it's like me asking you to dissaprove flying pigs.

Do you think covid is fake? I just want to know before you take my posts out of context any further? smiley
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Saddamochieng00(m): 2:38pm On Sep 24, 2020
jl115:

Stupid globehead you think you can force everyone to buy into your ideas. All your theories are what you learn from science and maybe one or two of your own while I have tens of my own theories only that I don't have time to debate with fools.

You know why I even stopped debating with you on 911....same reason. "The building was on fire" grin

@Obaaderemi

Same thing I show him proof that almost 90% of rappers are gay or have gay tendencies he starts claiming drugs.

4 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by obaaderemi: 2:39pm On Sep 24, 2020
gallivant:

Why are you quoating yourself obaboon? Lol
Gallipig, we all can not be like you who is insecure to the point of creating a moniker with my name, calling yourself Obakillah. grin Is that how much I have tormented you body and soul.
Now, I am adder, I was jaycent, I was nigerisdoomed,etc. Do you see me in your dreams? grin Mumu.

4 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by obaaderemi: 2:43pm On Sep 24, 2020
Saddamochieng00:

@Obaaderemi

Same thing I show him proof that almost 90% of rappers are gay or have gay tendencies he starts claiming drugs.

You claimed tupac was gay because of an interview he granted as a 17 year old in which he appeared soft. Were you a thug at 17? Did he ever come out to admit he was gay?
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by obaaderemi: 2:44pm On Sep 24, 2020
Samorobo, your monkey shma must be very angry now. grin
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by gallivant: 2:52pm On Sep 24, 2020
jl115:
@saddamochieng00

Neither of those are round. The reason they appear round is that they formed and collapsed under the force of their own gravity; and due to rotation, these celestial objects are not entirely round. Empowering free will and thought might not disarm pejudice or ignorance, but its a good place to start. smiley

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Samorobo2: 2:54pm On Sep 24, 2020
jl115:
Cool story laaitjie now go rant to someone who cares wink

Hot story halfslag..you don't care about your halflslag life yet you keep quoting me about it...smh no wonder you are a halfslag who couldn't defend himself before his tormentor(kwametut)...
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by gallivant: 2:55pm On Sep 24, 2020
obaaderemi:
Gallipig, we all can not be like you who is insecure to the point of creating a moniker with my name, calling yourself Obakillah. grin Is that how much I have tormented you body and soul.
Now, I am adder, I was jaycent, I was nigerisdoomed,etc. Do you see me in your dreams? grin Mumu.

You were never jaycent obaboon, we would have known right away. Aderr/nigersdoomed posessed fence sitting primate capabilities, and still do! wink

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Saddamochieng00(m): 2:56pm On Sep 24, 2020
obaaderemi:
You claimed tupac was gay because of an interview he granted as a 17 year old in which he appeared soft. Were you a thug at 17? Did he ever come out to admit he was gay?

I was talking about the other video but yeah this doesn't look like a teen. Never said he was gay only said that he appeared effeminate. And don't think that am hating on him because of his sexuality only that I don't like people who live a fake lifestyle. Maybe if he stayed home and continued being the innocent young man he was he would have never been gunned down.

The problem that I have with those other clowns is that they're taking advantage of the youngins in the industry. I believe you saw Nelly's body language while he was around Diddy.

I don't think you grew up in the ghetto cause I know kids in my locality who rob people at gunpoint.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (2492) (Reply)

Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. / Enugu, The Pride Of The East. / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos

Viewing this topic: vankelvin and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.