Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,800 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode - Politics (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (1108123 Views)

Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Over Fani-Kayode's Wife's Detention / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) / What Buhari Promised Nigerians Vs What He Has Delivered - Kenyans Blast Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (2492) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Samorobo2: 3:57pm On Sep 23, 2020
jl115:
makes sense since its you...... I mean Canada and Enugu are the same place according to you....

No wonder you are a halfslag..smh...
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by theenchanter: 4:01pm On Sep 23, 2020
Kazikazi:

Son,let's talk most about your idea of flat earth.

So in your flat earth,

How do u get low tide and high tides?
What happens to the oceans,are the waters falling of from the flat earth?
Hohohoho hohohooooooooo
argh.... My chest!! grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Saddamochieng00(m): 4:19pm On Sep 23, 2020
jl115:
The building was on fire bru and was on the verge of collapse, Its not fvcking rocket science to think that it was very possible that the BBC(a british news channel) who were relying on informants from the US could have misinterpreted a message wrt WTC 7.

And yes you are a fool...........you are a flat earther wink

Did you go through the comments grin grin

cheesy grin grin
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Saddamochieng00(m): 4:21pm On Sep 23, 2020
obaaderemi:
It was a terrorist attack, Oga. The Bush administration could have had prior knowledge of the attack but that doesn't prove that it was not a terrorist attack.

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Which terrorist or terrorist group...
If I may ask. Is it the one led by Tim Osman grin grin grin
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Saddamochieng00(m): 4:36pm On Sep 23, 2020
obaaderemi:
Yes, drugs and bad influence can toughen people. It's called external influence/pressure. Did you watch Last Don 1? Michael couldn't even fire a gun at an enemy of the family despite his father literally holding his hand. grin Yet he grew up to kill his cousin, Dante and to become the don.
There are homosexuals in every field. The fashion industry is replete with them. Even the church. So why did you think the rap industry would be excluded? But then rappers like Grandmaster Flash, 50cents and Biggie were never labelled gay. So what's your point. Tupac was convicted of rape in 93 and it wasn't a guy he raped. wink
Back to the video. That 17 year old in the video was still a shy boy who hadn't even discovered himself yet. I watched the video and was disappointed. Nothing in the video linked him with homosexuality as far as I could see. Unless there were signs a fellow gay could decipher and the rest of us couldn't. wink

Did you go through the comments grin grin grin

Try watching it this time round while reading the comments I swear laughter will nce kill you wink

Oh so that clown was also a rapist? Are you even sure he used his meat in the act. grin

I'm not stupid to know the difference between an introverted/shy person with a queer dude. I once had an introverted friend and I never saw him even once using sush hand gestures and manners of speech.

I even doubt you watched the full thing because the confidence exhibited by that young man is unimaginable to most teens of his age. How many teens do you know of can even accept to do a media interview?

Is this the 50 cent you talking about? Never seen a gangsta behave like this grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Saddamochieng00(m): 4:38pm On Sep 23, 2020
Palehair:

Who said gay guys can't be hardcore gangstas?

Maybe in zoogeria wink

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Saddamochieng00(m): 4:39pm On Sep 23, 2020
Kazikazi:

So in your flat earth,

How do u get low tide and high tides?
What happens to the oceans,are the waters falling of from the flat earth?
Hohohoho hohohooooooooo

Yes the waters fall off to the moon wink
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by obaaderemi: 4:40pm On Sep 23, 2020
Saddamochieng00:

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Which terrorist or terrorist group...
If I may ask. Is it the one led by Tim Osman grin grin grin
Al Quada never denied the attacks. wink There are evidences of the group claiming responsibility. Can you and the other conspiracy theorists provide any leaked government paper proving the government was behind the attacks?
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Saddamochieng00(m): 4:43pm On Sep 23, 2020
obaaderemi:
Al Quada never denied the attacks. wink There are evidences of the group claiming responsibility. Can you and the other conspiracy theorists provide any leaked government paper proving the government was behind the attacks?

You know of Tim Osman right..
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by obaaderemi: 4:49pm On Sep 23, 2020
Saddamochieng00:

Try watching it this time round while reading the comments I swear laughter will nce kill you wink

Oh so that clown was also a rapist? Are you even sure he used his meat in the act. grin

I'm not stupid to know the difference between an introverted/shy person with a queer dude. I once had an introverted friend and I never saw him even once using sush hand gestures and manners of speech.

I even doubt you watched the full thing because the confidence exhibited by that young man is unimaginable to most teens of his age. How many teens do you know of can even accept to do a media interview?

Is this the 50 cent you talking about? Never seen a gangsta behave like this grin grin
Nonsense. grin You are one of those people who love sleazy controversial whether true or not. 50 cent is openly antigay. I never saw a gay man do this:
Rapper 50 Cent has upset officials of gay rights group
'Glaad' by using derogatory term for homosexuals in
a tweet attack aimed at blogger Perez Hilton.
Leaders of a gay and lesbian alliance against
defamation have lashed out at the rapper for
insensitive remarks he made on microblogging site,
Twitter, in response to criticism he received from
Hilton earlier this week.
Accesshollywood reports, the officials are now asking
him to retract his "anti-gay" statement.
"Perez Hilton called me a douchebag so I had my
homie shoot up a gay wedding. Wasn't his but still
made me feel better," 5o Cent posted on his Twitter
page.
The tweet was accompanied by a photo of two men in
suits running from an angry mob of people.
'Glaad' bosses are urging 50 Cent to let his fans know
that anti-gay violence isn't something to joke about.
Stop posting pictures that prove nothing.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by jl115: 5:00pm On Sep 23, 2020
Saddamochieng00:

Did you go through the comments grin grin

cheesy grin grin
what comments?
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Saddamochieng00(m): 5:01pm On Sep 23, 2020
[sub][/sub]t
jl115:
what comments?

On the link I posted
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by jl115: 5:02pm On Sep 23, 2020
Samorobo2:

No wonder you are a halfslag..smh...

sorry don't speak gibberish wink don't know what a halfslag is.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by jl115: 5:15pm On Sep 23, 2020
Saddamochieng00:
[sub][/sub]t

On the link I posted
I didn't open it
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Palehair: 6:00pm On Sep 23, 2020
Saddamochieng00:

Maybe in zoogeria wink
Lol grin wink cheesy Good one
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Saddamochieng00(m): 6:32pm On Sep 23, 2020
obaaderemi:
Nonsense. grin You are one of those people who love sleazy controversial whether true or not. 50 cent is openly antigay. I never saw a gay man do this:

This is actually funny...reminds me of that time charlamagne was presurring Diddy to accept that he's gay. Guess who turned out to be gay in the end grin grin grin

You know who else kept attacking diddy....50 cent grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TA05twOLZ0E

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cprz7X1nZwQ

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Saddamochieng00(m): 6:40pm On Sep 23, 2020
obaaderemi:

This is actually really funny grin grin
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Kazikazi: 9:08pm On Sep 23, 2020
obaaderemi:
The idea of a flat earth was disproved hundreds of years ago. Saddamboy has boxed himself into a corner this time around.
A guy is just dumb. No school can save him.He is not okey upstairs. The simple stuff he fails to grasp are what I learned in primary school in TZ. If he can't understand what primary kids in Tz are learning,what about if I start to lecture him about quantum theory and nuclear science?
Pwahapwapwa Pwahapwapwa Pwahapwapwa
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Aderr: 11:03am On Sep 24, 2020
obaaderemi:
Many like to belief Trade Centre Attack is a inside job. Conspiracy theory.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Aderr: 11:05am On Sep 24, 2020
Saddamochieng00:

Why are you Kenya's always talking about dirty sad things like gays and slums?

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Aderr: 11:23am On Sep 24, 2020
Kazikazi:
So in your flat earth,
How do u get low tide and high tides? What happens to the oceans,are the waters falling of from the flat earth? Hohohoho hohohooooooooo
Flat earth ke? cheesy
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Aderr: 11:29am On Sep 24, 2020
South Africans and Nigerians again? https://www.nairaland.com/6138181/angry-south-africans-hand-over
Are Nigerians the only imigrants in southie ni? Why are they always attacking Nigerians?
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by obaaderemi: 11:38am On Sep 24, 2020
Palehair:
Lol grin wink cheesy Good one
He doesn't know what he is saying obviously.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Samorobo2: 11:39am On Sep 24, 2020
jl115:
sorry don't speak gibberish wink don't know what a halfslag is.

A halfslag is what U are...
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by obaaderemi: 11:42am On Sep 24, 2020
Kazikazi:

A guy is just dumb. No school can save him.He is not okey upstairs. The simple stuff he fails to grasp are what I learned in primary school in TZ. If he can't understand what primary kids in Tz are learning,what about if I start to lecture him about quantum theory and nuclear science?
Pwahapwapwa Pwahapwapwa Pwahapwapwa
grin It's scary to see people who are that ignorant in this age. We've given him many proofs and he still argues that his earth is flat. And yet there has been no fellow Kenyan to correct him. Kenya is bizzare. grin
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by obaaderemi: 11:44am On Sep 24, 2020
Saddamochieng00:

The funny thing is that you believe every nonsense you read as long as it fits your beliefs. Even the idea of a flat earth. wink
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Samorobo2: 11:44am On Sep 24, 2020
@ nakuru tylann..

You are still making another erroneous claim...go back and read that screenshot.and this time ensure you understand properly what it's says....IMF never in anyway forecasted your growth to be 1.5% this year... atleast going by what your screenshot is saying..

And make sure you quote me here not on that other thread ...this is where I've been communicating with you not there... If you do that this time around I won't be quoting you again..
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by gallivant: 11:54am On Sep 24, 2020
Saddamochieng00:

grin grin

Hey, maybe men kissing in Nigeria is a normal thing.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by gallivant: 11:56am On Sep 24, 2020
Aderr:
Why are you Kenya's always talking about dirty sad things like gays and slums?

You dont need two accounts obaboon. wink

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by jl115: 12:05pm On Sep 24, 2020
Samorobo2:

A halfslag is what U are...
Ok but I don't know what is? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by jl115: 12:06pm On Sep 24, 2020
obaaderemi:
grin It's scary to see people who are that ignorant in this age. We've given him many proofs and he still argues that his earth is flat. And yet there has been no fellow Kenyan to correct him. Kenya is bizzare. grin
gallivant, Kikuyu1 and Saddamochieng00 all believe in flat earth......... That's like 75% of the Kenyans I know on NL!!
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Saddamochieng00(m): 12:15pm On Sep 24, 2020
gallivant:

grin grin

Hey, maybe men kissing in Nigeria is a normal thing.

grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (2492) (Reply)

Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. / Enugu, The Pride Of The East. / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.