Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,589 members, 7,812,914 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:25 PM

Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode - Politics (48) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (1093816 Views)

Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Over Fani-Kayode's Wife's Detention / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) / What Buhari Promised Nigerians Vs What He Has Delivered - Kenyans Blast Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (2491) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by obaaderemi: 3:05pm On Oct 06, 2020
Samorobo2:

Lol now he(Kenyatta)has invited the military to take over things that has no business with their job description like food supply and water....more suffering in Kenya loading...............,....................................................................
cheesy You have many of them on nairaland. It's a sign of joblessness and hard times. Because I know they are probably spending more talk on Kenyan forum and Facebook, WhatsApp and others.

And the worst thing about them is the self-deceit. Whenever one of them tries to speak the truth about situations in their shiithole, the others would beg him to be quiet or attack.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by obaaderemi: 3:07pm On Oct 06, 2020
Samorobo2:

I mean..does it mean by 2022 Nigeria will fulfill what your post predicts
Yes, in two years time. Already it's like times 3 of little India's own.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by obaaderemi: 3:12pm On Oct 06, 2020
Samorobo2:

Lol I honestly don't know why
Lol, it's like you and jln115. Maybe we should call a truce between popizaino and just30. grin
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just30: 4:04pm On Oct 06, 2020
I think he will still be bitter because probably his shop in Ghana is still closed
obaaderemi:
Lol, it's like you and jln115.
Maybe we should call a truce between popizaino and just30. grin
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by popizaino(m): 4:18pm On Oct 06, 2020
obaaderemi:
cheesy You must really be pissed at just 30.

obaaderemi:

I have no qualms with him.I just can't stand him deceiving onlookers with his half truth and twisted logic to always paint Ghana another shithole as an Eldorado. He should learn to say things the way they are for once and he won't have me to call him out again.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by popizaino(m): 4:22pm On Oct 06, 2020
Just30:
I think he will still be bitter because probably his shop in Ghana is still closed

grin grin

By the way I don't own a shop in Ghana and even if I decide to own one not even nana akuffo addo can close it grin
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Samorobo2: 4:45pm On Oct 06, 2020
obaaderemi:
cheesy You have many of them on nairaland. It's a sign of joblessness and hard times. Because I know they are probably spending more talk on Kenyan forum and Facebook, WhatsApp and others.

And the worst thing about them is the self-deceit. Whenever one of them tries to speak the truth about situations in their shiithole, the others would beg him to be quiet or attack.

Yes! They would either do that in Swahili or openly come out to disown you by tagging you a Nigerian or WA.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Samorobo2: 4:47pm On Oct 06, 2020
obaaderemi:

Yes a truce will suffice...oya popizaino and just30 come and smoke the peace pipe grin grin
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Samorobo2: 4:48pm On Oct 06, 2020
obaaderemi:
Yes, in two years time. Already it's like times 3 of little India's own.

That's great..I can't wait..

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just30: 4:52pm On Oct 06, 2020
grin grin grin grin
Samorobo2:

Yes a truce will suffice...oya popizaino and just30 come and some the peace pipe grin grin
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just30: 4:55pm On Oct 06, 2020
grin grin grin grin

that is what you will say but that is the only place your bitterness can come from.

Nana Akuffo Addo his excellency do not engage in store closures, District assemblies together with the police will do that.

A working system grin grin
popizaino:

grin grin

By the way I don't own a shop in Ghana and even if I decide to own one not even nana akuffo addo can close it grin
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by theenchanter: 5:32pm On Oct 06, 2020
popizaino:

I have no qualms with him.I just can't stand him deceiving onlookers with his half truth and twisted logic to always paint Ghana another shithole as an Eldorado. He should learn to say things the way they are for once and he won't have me to call him out again.
lol, everybody on d thread is saying d rosy part of their country. The kenyans are even worse in that regard, u're only calling j.30 out cos u're in gh and u know all thats going on there.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by popizaino(m): 7:58pm On Oct 06, 2020
theenchanter:
lol, everybody on d thread is saying d rosy part of their country. The kenyans are even worse in that regard, u're only calling j.30 out cos u're in gh and u know all thats going on there.

Kenyans might be worse but if you noticed earlier on the thread,Nigerians in Kenya confirmed most of the things they said to be true ...but this is a guy that will say A is what is in Ghana and people in there will confirm it is Z.
The guy is just plain stupid and he shouldn't be taken seriously.
Na me even they bother myself they reply am ....what do I expect from a fool who said winneba is more developed than enugu?
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by obaaderemi: 6:07am On Oct 07, 2020
Samorobo2:

Yes a truce will suffice...oya popizaino and just30 come and smoke the peace pipe grin grin
cheesy
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by obaaderemi: 6:10am On Oct 07, 2020
popizaino:

Kenyans might be worse but if you noticed earlier on the thread,Nigerians in Kenya confirmed most of the things they said to be true ...but this is a guy that will say A is what is in Ghana and people in there will confirm it is Z.
The guy is just plain stupid and he shouldn't be taken seriously.
Na me even they bother myself they reply am ....what do I expect from a fool who said winneba is more developed than enugu?
Now I understand @ bolded.

It's the same thing with 68816419, a Nigerian living in Nairobi who always lay bare the lies of the Kenyans when they post edited photos of their dustbin city. grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by obaaderemi: 6:11am On Oct 07, 2020
theenchanter:
You are correct.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by obaaderemi: 6:14am On Oct 07, 2020
Just30:
That's funny.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just30: 8:11am On Oct 07, 2020
yeah

obaaderemi:
That's funny.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by obaaderemi: 11:23am On Oct 07, 2020
Bad time to go on strike. But who can blame Kenya's health workers when Kenya's government officials are stealing medical funds and supplies? cheesy

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by ednited(f): 6:25pm On Oct 07, 2020
Kazikazi:
Hey beautiful!
Kazii,
how are you? Howz TZ?

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by ednited(f): 6:25pm On Oct 07, 2020
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by ednited(f): 6:53pm On Oct 07, 2020
obaaderemi:
But Ethiopia is in the news more than ever because of that dam, which would supply electricity to more than 60million Ethiopians! The last time Ethiopia was in the international news in a big way was for something negative: famine and live aid bands. Now the news is positive.

But then Egypt and Sudan are complaining and the US is behind them, cutting financial aid to Ethiopia. I hope they don't push Ethiopians to go against their government like they did in Libya.

U.S.A is not that U.S.A anymore. It is lossing it's power. Coup' deta is happening in Africa too. Although I don't know if i spelled that one right. . .

Let us just watch. The world isn't the same anymore. As super powers transit in power, Africa is in for a change.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by obaaderemi: 6:21am On Oct 08, 2020
Okonjo Iweala reaches final stage in the race for WTO director general.
One of only two candidates left. Wish her luck. wink
Two Africans were part of the last five. A Nigerian and a Kenyan. As expected, the Nigerian trumped the other African. wink
The five to go through to the next round are Kenyan
Minister Amina Mohamed, former Nigerian Finance
Minister Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala,
South Korean Trade
Minister Yoo Myung-hee, Saudi Arabia’s Mohammad
al-Tuwaijri and former British Minister Liam Fox.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by obaaderemi: 6:24am On Oct 08, 2020
ednited:

U.S.A is not that U.S.A anymore. It is lossing it's power. Coup' deta is happening in Africa too. Although I don't know if i spelled that one right. . .

Let us just watch. The world isn't the same anymore. As super powers transit in power, Africa is in for a change.
Coup d'etat.
Yeah, you are correct, America's influence has waned a lot and many African countries now lean more towards China. So, like you said- let's just watch.

3 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by obaaderemi: 2:37pm On Oct 08, 2020
Port Harcourt.

3 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Kazikazi: 7:26pm On Oct 08, 2020
ednited:

Kazii,

how are you? Howz TZ?
Am fine my dear. TZ is just fine,waiting for you to visit.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Kazikazi: 7:29pm On Oct 08, 2020
obaaderemi:
Okonjo Iweala reaches final stage in the race for WTO director general.
One of only two candidates left. Wish her luck. wink
Two Africans were part of the last five. A Nigerian and a Kenyan. As expected, the Nigerian trumped the other African. wink
Very sad for kenya

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by obaaderemi: 8:41pm On Oct 08, 2020
Kazikazi:
Very sad for kenya
If the Kenyan woman had gotten to the final stage, her brothers on nairaland would not have stop talking about it. cheesy
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Kuruptnigga: 1:44am On Oct 09, 2020
Abuja

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Kuruptnigga: 1:45am On Oct 09, 2020
More

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Kuruptnigga: 1:47am On Oct 09, 2020
Welcome to Lasgidi, the land of opportunities cool cheesy grin

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Kuruptnigga: 1:48am On Oct 09, 2020
Lasgidi grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (2491) (Reply)

Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. / Enugu, The Pride Of The East. / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.