Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,316 members, 7,829,761 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode - Politics (803) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (1114932 Views)

Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Over Fani-Kayode's Wife's Detention / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) / What Buhari Promised Nigerians Vs What He Has Delivered - Kenyans Blast Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (800) (801) (802) (803) (804) (805) (806) ... (2492) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 5:21pm On Dec 15, 2021
Appisko:

concert party country grin cheesy
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by 68816419: 5:24pm On Dec 15, 2021
@RVP: checkout "just" few of Lagos affordable mass housing programs called Lagos State HOMS, the state alone is building far more mass housing than what Kenya government is building
1- Igbogbo(Lagos Mainland 2B Housing Scheme with 360 home units;100km+ outskirt of Lagos
2- 264 Units Of Flats In Lekki (Island)
3- 480 Ibeshe Lagoshoms Project
4- 1,188-UNIT SANGOTEDO HOUSING PROJECT,

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by QuietMynd: 5:39pm On Dec 15, 2021
samorobo:

What is this?

Is it segiola gold?
Yep

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by 68816419: 6:03pm On Dec 15, 2021
Kaduna,Nigeria, the fastest developing city in Africa
Pic 3- The man who Made Abuja what is it now, now fixing kaduna cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 6:24pm On Dec 15, 2021
Jidesam01:
You came from Brazil to Lagos, we have nice places like VI, lekki, Ikeja, ikoyi, surulere you couldn't visit, you then proceeded to Ibadan via road when we have comfortable train for just 2500(you probably couldn't afford that), you got to Ibadan where we have nice places like oluyole, challenge, aleshinloye, you couldn't visit, that speaks volume bro, you're probably an angry Wretched fellow.
I tried using railway service from Lagos to ibadan but at the moment the railway service was down they said some people stole the railway lines at night.

Nigeria in total economical collapse inflation rate hit 18% this year. Phone the last 20 years Nigerian as head inflation rate more than 15% this year 18% is a record

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by mtisQ: 6:28pm On Dec 15, 2021
vankelvin:
cool

Reality has now dawned on you so you want to divert the topic grin cheesy grin

Kenyans shouldn't talk about height or beauty cos you won't win anyday. You guys are deficient in beauty
Calm down dude cheesy debate ended long time ago .if ya hurt I can't help .. grin
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by mtisQ: 6:30pm On Dec 15, 2021
vankelvin:

grin cheesy grin
You don't want us to because that's one of your weak points grin cheesy Skinny ugly people
Did the Convo hurt you in any way ..my apologies van cheesy grin
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by mtisQ: 6:32pm On Dec 15, 2021
vankelvin:

The truth is our current President is short but still handsome than 95% of Kenyan men
Ok if you say so.. grin grin
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 6:33pm On Dec 15, 2021
This is what I call Beauty and the Beast of my hometown

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by mtisQ: 6:35pm On Dec 15, 2021
samorobo:

Well then I love sissy rap.

You so called hardcore Shakur has been seen in ladies gown posing like a sissy. Not once has drake or future been spotted doing such.
Yap I definitely know you like sissy stuff.. cheesy
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 6:36pm On Dec 15, 2021
The land is green is green can't you see

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 6:39pm On Dec 15, 2021
State-of-the-art transport service

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 6:41pm On Dec 15, 2021
You will not believe I just found out they are a lot of Nigerian people watching the show and enjoying it

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 6:43pm On Dec 15, 2021
Five-star accommodation complex Lagos Island

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 6:44pm On Dec 15, 2021
I like it when the suffering and smiling show started a lot of Nigerians were denied that the pictures were from Nigeria but they did not know that I was in the country

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 6:47pm On Dec 15, 2021
What's the show starts everybody just goes quiet and starts watching

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 6:50pm On Dec 15, 2021
Wonderful as state-of-the-art roads

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 6:53pm On Dec 15, 2021
Please note from here on the pictures are me some from Lagos some from ibadan.

Tomorrow I do not know if I can do the Show because I'll be extremely busy I have three hectares of French potatoes to harvest.

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 6:58pm On Dec 15, 2021
GeneralDae:

Of course Nigeria is very poor and these are the only cars you'll find in Nigeria. It's sad actually.

Let me explain something to you it's not the cars are on the road is very bad can you put a brand new car on the road when did 1 km there are 60 portals it is just better to buy a old one and put it on the road you have to look at the logistics. A new cars most of them are computerised and computerized gearboxes and automatic gearboxes which do not like potholes a truth at all go and do a research. The worst Road for a computerised or automatic gearbox vehicle is bad Road the gearbox will not last at all so it's just better to buy a old donkey and put on the road which can enter all the portals

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Mkenya2019: 7:00pm On Dec 15, 2021
Baby steps on the right direction. DO MORE.
68816419:
@RVP: checkout "just" few of Lagos affordable mass housing programs called Lagos State HOMS, the state alone is building far more mass housing than what Kenya government is building
1- Igbogbo(Lagos Mainland 2B Housing Scheme with 360 home units;100km+ outskirt of Lagos
2- 264 Units Of Flats In Lekki (Island)
3- 480 Ibeshe Lagoshoms Project
4- 1,188-UNIT SANGOTEDO HOUSING PROJECT,
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Mkenya2019: 7:04pm On Dec 15, 2021
Yes this make sense. In kenya when roads were bad - during Moi era - it didn't make sense to buy new cars. You can drive in Kenya in most roads without finding a pot hole. During Moi regime of 90s and early 2000s - it was total chaos like in NIgeria.

Nobody now complains about car maintenance from bad roads.

SUFFERInSMILIIN:

Let me explain something to you it's not the cars are on the road is very bad can you put a brand new car on the road when did 1 km there are 60 portals it is just better to buy a old one and put it on the road you have to look at the logistics. A new cars most of them are computerised and computerized gearboxes and automatic gearboxes which do not like potholes a truth at all go and do a research. The worst Road for a computerised or automatic gearbox vehicle is bad Road the gearbox will not last at all so it's just better to buy a old donkey and put on the road which can enter all the portals

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Mkenya2019: 7:17pm On Dec 15, 2021
Affordable Housing for KDF

Service personnel from the rank of Private to Warrant Officers are earmarked for the first phase of this grand project through a Public-Private Partnership (PPP) at a cost of Ksh. 7.5 billion.

The 2,340 housing units are set to be in five locations namely Roysambu (15 acres), Kwambuzi in Nanyuki (300 acres), Nyali Barracks (10 acres), Lanet Barracks (21) and Gilgil Barracks (200 acres) constructed on a Build-Lease-and Transfer (BLT) basis.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by GeneralDae: 7:24pm On Dec 15, 2021
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by GeneralDae: 7:28pm On Dec 15, 2021
SUFFERInSMILIIN:
Please note from here on the pictures are me some from Lagos some from ibadan.

Tomorrow I do not know if I can do the Show because I'll be extremely busy I have three hectares of French potatoes to harvest.

Ah you are enjoying o, come and take me to France nah. I am tired of sufferinsmiling.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Biafrarep(m): 8:59pm On Dec 15, 2021
Mkenya2019:
I dont see any difference btw Ghanians and 35 percent of kenyans who are Nilotic. Phenotypically a typical Ghanian looks more like South Sudanese (all the way in from Ghana to SeneGambia). That is why Nigerians call you burnt offering - which is unfair. The majority of kenyans are bantus - who look most other bantus. The rest are cushitic who look like Somalis.

People look the way they look like because of adaptation to their climate - none is more beautiful or ugly than the other - all humans are equal - just different.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 9:05pm On Dec 15, 2021
mtisQ:

Yap I definitely know you like sissy stuff.. cheesy

Well then that makes two of us.

Ur Shakur has a sissy history. Dude has been seen in ballet gown sashaying with his hands in the air.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by obaaderemi: 9:06pm On Dec 15, 2021
Mkenya2019:
Yes this make sense. In kenya when roads were bad - during Moi era - it didn't make sense to buy new cars. You can drive in Kenya in most roads without finding a pot hole. During Moi regime of 90s and early 2000s - it was total chaos like in NIgeria.

Nobody now complains about car maintenance from bad roads.

grin Keep deceiving the illiterate. What does he know?
Nairobi-Nakuru Highway (officially called A104) is
an asphalted highway, with a length of 159km,
located in Kenya. The road is extremely dangerous.
It was recently repaved in an effort to stem road
traffic accidents (as it was pretty dangerous
before). Sadly this didn't do much to stop the
crashes.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by popizaino(m): 9:57pm On Dec 15, 2021
The last time rvp tried to ask why Ghana has been losing a lot of gold to the UAE and Switzerland through illegal minning,he met a lot of backlash and denial from people who facts irk a lot and as usual, they turned it into personal ad hominem without providing any substantial details to refute his claim or answer his question grin fast forward to the very moment, it is still a national pandemic in the country. Like I said there are some light you can never deem no matter how you try grin. Now expecting insult and name callingso follow suit.

https://mobile.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/business/Ghana-loses-90-of-foreign-capital-from-gold-smuggling-from-May-2020-till-date-PMMC-1424458

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 10:08pm On Dec 15, 2021
When slaves knock the door of their Master's enemy grin cheesy grin grin cheesy,, Odeishi grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Appisko: 10:15pm On Dec 15, 2021
popizaino:
The last time rvp tried to ask why Ghana has been losing a lot of gold to the UAE and Switzerland through illegal minning,he met a lot of backlash and denial from people who facts irk a lot and as usual, they turned it into personal ad hominem without providing any substantial details to refute his claim or answer his question grin fast forward to the very moment, it is still a national pandemic in the country. Like I said there are some light you can never deem no matter how you try grin. Now expecting insult and name callingso follow suit.

https://mobile.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/business/Ghana-loses-90-of-foreign-capital-from-gold-smuggling-from-May-2020-till-date-PMMC-1424458

Slave working for it's masters did u even read the article before posting it grin ; grin ur hate for Ghana and Ghanians in general will soon make u lose ur sanity

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by rvp2018: 10:20pm On Dec 15, 2021
stop quoting undated crap. Nakuru-Nairobi highway is smooth and has NOT a single pothole. It was the 1st chinese roads in Kenya in 2004. Before that - under Moi regime - it was indeed total chaos like Nigeria roads. The chinese proved themselves with that road...unlike the Nigerian...and now all roads are done by chinese...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o7s9vtiPsXQ

obaaderemi:
grin Keep deceiving the illiterate. What does he know?
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by rvp2018: 10:28pm On Dec 15, 2021
Nobody hate Ghana. It's more of pity. Here is you own gov admitting they lose 90 percent of Gold. And you wonder why you dont look like gold producing South Africa? Why would someone hate Ghana?
Appisko:

Slave working for it's masters did u even read the article before posting it grin ; grin ur hate for Ghana and Ghanians in general will soon make u lose ur sanity

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (800) (801) (802) (803) (804) (805) (806) ... (2492) (Reply)

Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. / Enugu, The Pride Of The East. / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.