Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,718 members, 7,851,458 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:44 PM

Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode - Politics (804) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (1130305 Views)

Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Over Fani-Kayode's Wife's Detention / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) / What Buhari Promised Nigerians Vs What He Has Delivered - Kenyans Blast Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (801) (802) (803) (804) (805) (806) (807) ... (2493) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by rvp2018: 10:37pm On Dec 15, 2021
Nigeria and Ghana - the sooner you kick out Brits and American road contractors the better for you. Ever since we dumped British road standards and adopted Chinese - potholes are almost history.

I see Nigeria Betchel have camped in Nigeria - delivering roads that break-down almost immediately.

The trick is Chinese innovating road technology - Soil Stabilization technology - where they mix cement and soil - and it create almost concrete like hardened - that doesnt break into potholes.

You get a road that is almost as good as concrete road for very cheap - just the same soil - mixed with few cements.

The 1st road did in China was to re-do the Nakuru-Nairobi highway in 2005 or around. That road is nearly going twenty years. It's one most busiest roads in Kenya. It has NOT a single pothole.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k_ylwseuPA4&t=2062s

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by rvp2018: 10:41pm On Dec 15, 2021
You're stuck with useless Betchell - whose roads break apart before they are opened.

https://www.constructionkenya.com/1011/china-to-build-roads/

Here’s how Chinese companies build major highways in Kenya

Chinese contractors are increasingly building roads in Kenya, especially major highways and bypasses, amid complains that government agencies favour them over local and other international firms.

Chinese contractors rely heavily on soil stabilization technology to deliver fast, durable and affordable roads. Soil stabilization, which involves the addition of chemicals to on-site materials, is a way of improving the weight bearing capabilities of sub-soils, sands, and other waste materials in order to strengthen road surfaces.

Soil stabilization technology mainly relies on large amounts of clay owing to its inherent binding properties. Cement, bitumen, lime, tar emulsions and asphalt can be used as binding agents for producing a road base, although some of these materials are not eco-friendly.

Soil stabilization creates hydrophobic surfaces that prevent road failure from water penetration or heavy frosts by inhibiting the ingress of water into the treated layer. This produces road surfaces that are much more durable than regular road surfaces.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 10:44pm On Dec 15, 2021
Useless long comments from the lunatic as usual. When he is bored all he does is *repeat* his useless baseless rants..

Mr lunatic find a place and sleep

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Biggeststar01: 10:51pm On Dec 15, 2021
Shma:

Forget about SA vs Kenya mall contest - prove to us that zoogerian has 106 malls.
Lolz who you calling zoogerians��
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by rvp2018: 10:51pm On Dec 15, 2021
Are you sleep typing?
vankelvin:
Useless long comments from the lunatic as usual. When he is bored all he does is *repeat* his useless baseless rants..

Mr lunatic find a place and sleep
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Biggeststar01: 10:53pm On Dec 15, 2021
rvp2018:
You're stuck with useless Betchell - whose roads break apart before they are opened.

https://www.constructionkenya.com/1011/china-to-build-roads/

Here’s how Chinese companies build major highways in Kenya

Chinese contractors are increasingly building roads in Kenya, especially major highways and bypasses, amid complains that government agencies favour them over local and other international firms.

Chinese contractors rely heavily on soil stabilization technology to deliver fast, durable and affordable roads. Soil stabilization, which involves the addition of chemicals to on-site materials, is a way of improving the weight bearing capabilities of sub-soils, sands, and other waste materials in order to strengthen road surfaces.

Soil stabilization technology mainly relies on large amounts of clay owing to its inherent binding properties. Cement, bitumen, lime, tar emulsions and asphalt can be used as binding agents for producing a road base, although some of these materials are not eco-friendly.

Soil stabilization creates hydrophobic surfaces that prevent road failure from water penetration or heavy frosts by inhibiting the ingress of water into the treated layer. This produces road surfaces that are much more durable than regular road surfaces.

Hey listen... if you're depending on Asians especially the Chinese to help you get a better economy..you are dreaming, u are just settling for a slave

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by PetroDolla2020: 10:54pm On Dec 15, 2021
And what if Ghana is losing 90% of its gold? How is that your fvcking business? cool

Focus on finding food for your starving mudder fuggerz grin

rvp2018:
Nobody hate Ghana. It's more of pity. Here is you own gov admitting they lose 90 percent of Gold. And you wonder why you dont look like gold producing South Africa? Why would someone hate Ghana?

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by rvp2018: 10:57pm On Dec 15, 2021
Misplaced anger. Redirect it to the Shaolin gang stealing your gold and poisoning your rivers. That double whammy.
PetroDolla2020:
And what if Ghana is losing 90% of its gold? How is that your fvcking business? cool

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by rvp2018: 10:58pm On Dec 15, 2021
Chinese depended on Americans investment to build their country. What do you want us to build our economy with? We dont have any oil or gold.
Biggeststar01:

Hey listen... if you're depending on Asians especially the Chinese to help you get a better economy..you are dreaming, u are just settling for a slave
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 11:01pm On Dec 15, 2021
@Rvp

You don't need to always show your lunacy, sometimes shut up and allow other stuffs to take it course.

Must is always be
*Kenya is better than Ghana*
*Kenya is better than Nigeria*
*Nairobi is better than Joberg* bla bla nonsense.

The *nonsense* about Chinese construction you typed, does it make sense to you? Did the President's of Ghana and Nigeria tell you US and UK contructors are the ones constructing all our roads?
How do you see yourself? intelligent man or what? You know nothing about other countries yet you type plenty rubbish every now and then..

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Biggeststar01: 11:02pm On Dec 15, 2021
SUFFERInSMILIIN:
I tried using railway service from Lagos to ibadan but at the moment the railway service was down they said some people stole the railway lines at night.

Nigeria in total economical collapse inflation rate hit 18% this year. Phone the last 20 years Nigerian as head inflation rate more than 15% this year 18% is a record

What the hell is this alien of a person talking about...look here if you're angry with Nigeria...u can easily exhibit your anger by hugging one of our power transformers... and you'll be put out of your misery...don't come from your poor country and start looking for a way to rank Nigeria in the same level with your country that is already in a failed state economy

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Biggeststar01: 11:05pm On Dec 15, 2021
rvp2018:
Chinese depended on Americans investment to build their country. What do you want us to build our economy with? We dont have any oil or gold.
We have oil we have gold, we have coal, Africa is the richest continent considering the aspect of mineral resources but with these riches comes selfishness ....we think we are smart but we are still thinking like the apes they call Africans
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Biggeststar01: 11:12pm On Dec 15, 2021
SUFFERInSMILIIN:
The land is green is green can't you see
I feel your pain dude.... your so sad that your country has fallen and you're now trying to compare Nigeria or to make Nigerians think that our country is worse than your own ....my friend go and fix your own country before talking about another shocked shocked embarassed

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Biggeststar01: 11:16pm On Dec 15, 2021
Who created this thread...your thread is depressing now.....I'm Nigerian but we are all Africans ...take it easy
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 11:16pm On Dec 15, 2021
vankelvin:
@Rvp

You don't need to always show your lunacy, sometimes shut up and allow other stuffs to take it course.

Must is always be

The *nonsense* about Chinese construction you typed, does it make sense to you? Did the President's of Ghana and Nigeria tell you US and UK constructors are the ones constructing all our roads?
How do you see yourself? intelligent man or what? You know nothing about other countries yet you type plenty rubbish every now and then..

It’s his the way he goes about dishing out advice like an expert. It’s like he has strong penchant for it. I oftentimes ask myself if he is aware no one asked for his advices. He does that to feel important or worthy enough to advice a nation.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by rvp2018: 11:24pm On Dec 15, 2021
I do my homework and I have watched couple of stuff shared here. Go chinese. You will not regret it.
vankelvin:
@Rvp

Must is always be

The *nonsense* about Chinese construction you typed, does it make sense to you? Did the President's of Ghana and Nigeria tell you US and UK constructors are the ones constructing all our roads?
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by rvp2018: 11:25pm On Dec 15, 2021
Nigeria is a zoo. That there is no doubt.
Biggeststar01:

We have oil we have gold, we have coal, Africa is the richest continent considering the aspect of mineral resources but with these riches comes selfishness ....we think we are smart but we are still thinking like the apes they call Africans
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by rvp2018: 11:27pm On Dec 15, 2021
Why don't you find another thread?

If the kitchen is too hot - get out. I am here to learn and pass my knowledge. Unfortunately instead of writing sensible stuff - you're here derailing debate with inanities.

You dont have to open this thread unless you have a low self esteem.

samorobo:

It’s his the way he goes about dishing out advice like an expert. It’s like he has strong penchant for it. I oftentimes ask myself if he is aware no one asked for his advices. He does that to feel important or worthy enough to advice a nation.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by rvp2018: 11:30pm On Dec 15, 2021
This thread is an eye opener of things Africa. Africa need tough love and introspection. We are here to learn from best in each countries and also the worst in all african countries.

Nothing said here is out of any hate or bitterness. Ignore the silliness and you will learn a lot about the countries involved here.

It would be dishonest if we were here to massage our egos and post only the positives. The negatives are more insightful in my opinion.

Biggeststar01:
Who created this thread...your thread is depressing now.....I'm Nigerian but we are all Africans ...take it easy

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 11:38pm On Dec 15, 2021
samorobo:

Its so annoying sometimes

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 11:44pm On Dec 15, 2021
rvp2018:

If the kitchen is too hot - get out. I am here to learn and pass my knowledge. Unfortunately instead of writing sensible stuff - you're here derailing debate with inanities.

This particular kitchen is not hot, it has only been invaded by one lunatic man.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 11:54pm On Dec 15, 2021
rvp2018:

You are in no position to dish out your silly advice. Dude you are literally insignificant even to your own zoo. Nobody knows you or care about you.

Know this and know peace.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Biggeststar01: 11:56pm On Dec 15, 2021
rvp2018:
This thread is an eye opener of things Africa. Africa need tough love and introspection. We are here to learn from best in each countries and also the worst in all african countries.

Nothing said here is out of any hate or bitterness. Ignore the silliness and you will learn a lot about the countries involved here.

It would be dishonest if we were here to massage our egos and post only the positives. The negatives are more insightful in my opinion.

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by gallivant: 11:56pm On Dec 15, 2021
PetroDolla2020:

Misplaced anger. It's not our business, no need to attack the messenger.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Biggeststar01: 11:57pm On Dec 15, 2021
[quote author=Biggeststar01 post=108536984][/quote]
I slightly support!
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by gallivant: 11:58pm On Dec 15, 2021
samorobo:

You are in no position to dish out your silly advice. Dude you are literally insignificant even to your own zoo. Nobody knows you or care about you.

Know this and know peace.

The sufferingnsmiling show was lit today, I think I saw your crib....and generator.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by gallivant: 12:01am On Dec 16, 2021
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

Let me explain something to you it's not the cars are on the road is very bad can you put a brand new car on the road when did 1 km there are 60 portals it is just better to buy a old one and put it on the road you have to look at the logistics. A new cars most of them are computerised and computerized gearboxes and automatic gearboxes which do not like potholes a truth at all go and do a research. The worst Road for a computerised or automatic gearbox vehicle is bad Road the gearbox will not last at all so it's just better to buy a old donkey and put on the road which can enter all the portals

It now makes sense. smiley
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 1:03am On Dec 16, 2021
gallivant:

The sufferingnsmiling show was lit today, I think I saw your crib....and generator.

I bet you did.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just30: 4:35am On Dec 16, 2021
rvp2018:
Nigeria and Ghana - the sooner you kick out Brits and American road contractors the better for you. Ever since we dumped British road standards and adopted Chinese - potholes are almost history.

I see Nigeria Betchel have camped in Nigeria - delivering roads that break-down almost immediately.

The trick is Chinese innovating road technology - Soil Stabilization technology - where they mix cement and soil - and it create almost concrete like hardened - that doesnt break into potholes.

You get a road that is almost as good as concrete road for very cheap - just the same soil - mixed with few cements.

The 1st road did in China was to re-do the Nakuru-Nairobi highway in 2005 or around. That road is nearly going twenty years. It's one most busiest roads in Kenya. It has NOT a single pothole.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k_ylwseuPA4&t=2062s
sorry kiddo

We are not that dumb

95% of our roads are built by our own contractors...

Anyway, your can keep allowing foreign companies build you substandard roads in your country.

You are happy about this poor standard Chinese road with potholes already on it and the side binders falling off.grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just30: 4:41am On Dec 16, 2021
rvp2018:
I do my homework and I have watched couple of stuff shared here. Go chinese. You will not regret it.
such stupid comment

While your country go Chinese and leave Kenyans unemployed and poor ....

All Ghanaian road construction has gone to Ghanaian companies ... This is how you build a country and build your own companies.

Not by foreign hands ... No wonder 95% of your country roads remain untarred.

You slave

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just30: 4:51am On Dec 16, 2021
popizaino:
The last time rvp tried to ask why Ghana has been losing a lot of gold to the UAE and Switzerland through illegal minning,he met a lot of backlash and denial from people who facts irk a lot and as usual, they turned it into personal ad hominem without providing any substantial details to refute his claim or answer his question grin fast forward to the very moment, it is still a national pandemic in the country. Like I said there are some light you can never deem no matter how you try grin. Now expecting insult and name callingso follow suit.

https://mobile.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/business/Ghana-loses-90-of-foreign-capital-from-gold-smuggling-from-May-2020-till-date-PMMC-1424458

you see how stupid you are?

Did you even read what you posted?

There's and ongoing debate for the removal of 3% witholding tax on small scale mining .....

PMMC is in support of removing that tax so they will claim anything to support their stands.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by obaaderemi: 5:18am On Dec 16, 2021
samorobo:

Especiallywhen his own country is the worst here.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (801) (802) (803) (804) (805) (806) (807) ... (2493) (Reply)

Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. / Enugu, The Pride Of The East. / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.