Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,724 members, 7,831,298 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode - Politics (940) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (1115716 Views)

Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Over Fani-Kayode's Wife's Detention / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) / What Buhari Promised Nigerians Vs What He Has Delivered - Kenyans Blast Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (937) (938) (939) (940) (941) (942) (943) ... (2492) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 11:48am On Jan 14, 2022
At any given time.. there's always over 100,000 to 200,000 units of of affordable housing going up. Fast developing new neighbourhoods.

Gradually all their roads being paved.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gdPrhsQvorg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J3U9Rzyc_Kg

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 11:49am On Jan 14, 2022
Shma:

You're wasting your time, energy, words, and resources ( bundles) trying to spew nothing.

Try to be objective for once. Don't spew lies day in day out to appear to be debating.
which one is a lie ?

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jan 14, 2022
Just40:
we had dumsor that only takes an hour or 2 to come back on..

Lunatic... Your country has been suffering from dumsor for years and every month, there's a load shedding schedule..

Unfortunately it is too poor to solve this power crisis
Just40:
which one is a lie?

One or two hours blackout. You're not even sure of the exact time because you're lying.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 12:14pm On Jan 14, 2022
Shma:

One or two hours blackout. You're not even sure of the exact time because you're lying.
the longest usually took 2 hours ... It could be as short as 30min

You can't generalize and put a fix hour for all areas. That is what being object looks like.

You guys really need to fix your electricity crisis so you can increase access from 50%

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 12:48pm On Jan 14, 2022
rvp20182:
Yes Nairobi metro need the roads paved - but as you can clearly see - the towns are better than almost anything you got in Nigeria.

No nearly all roads I have seen in Kenya over the past few days are broken.little wonder why you parade that Chinese flyover or thika nonsense.now I understand why you get elated by a stretch of road. Most places in kenya(about 87%) has never tasted bitumen or coal tar.

And pls don’t you ever try comparing Nigeria to your zoo.Kenya is a zoo and it’s shows in your settlement. My show has been an eye opener.

4 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 12:57pm On Jan 14, 2022
rvp2018:
Here goes the worst part of Nairobi - Eastland - better than best part of Nigeria and Ghana cities

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CgVevuK7fKo

No this not the worst of Nairobi,kibera and the likes is the worst of not just Kenya but africa. Remember you are not talking to a newbie.

Kenya and Nairobi settlements is divided into three or four.

1st stage : Westland(south c,Karen,runda,killimani),uppehill, cbd.

2nd stage,consist majorly or wicked urbanization,concrete jungle,slumscraper : Downtown (Tom mboya),east Leigh,Zimmerman,pipeline,embakassi, i,umoja,huruma,Mombasa,kisumu,Nakuru,lamu,malindi,rongai

3rd stage consist majorly of villages and backwater towns,: ruaka town,ngina town,thika town,west pokot,baringo just to mention a few.

4th stage,the real wicked slum the world has e we experienced: kibera,mathare,korogocho,kwangware

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 1:01pm On Jan 14, 2022
rvp20182:
Nigeria and speed in one sentence smiley Impossible. That project will be completed in 2025 and like Ibandan-Lagos will be a white elephant - just like Abuja-Airport one.

Watch the space. The speedy progress on ground says otherwise. Lagos is a serious construction site.come down here and see rails bro g put in places,cranes building the elevated highways and numerous stations all across Lagos simultaneously.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 1:03pm On Jan 14, 2022
Shma:

And you think we don't have the energy to hit google search and return the favor? How dumb are you!! I was planning to go one on one with you with 'ajangul tatterdemalion,' but I withdraw the mission for sanity's sake - your zoo is the true def of uncouth ramshackle. Let's not hijack the Suffering show. That place is only reserved for him - anyone doing the same is just a plain psycho.

You are foaming in the mouth.sit back ,remark and enjoy the travesty show. No Kenyan can e we lecture me again,ever. I have seen it all abd I must say I am very,very disappointed. Now I see why your zoo is really resourceless.it’s shows in your infrastructure.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jan 14, 2022
Just40:

You can't generalize and put a fix hour for all areas. That is what being object looks like.

You guys really need to fix your electricity crisis so you can increase access from 50%

Again, you're wasting your energy speaking nothing. I don't buy prevaricated & subjective opinions. If you want anybody, even a low IQ m0ron like samboro to take you serious, then you need to say something - at least a single truth will suffice. Don't just throw words left right center like a non compos mentis.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jan 14, 2022
samorobo:

You are foaming in the mouth.sit back ,remark and enjoy the travesty show. No Kenyan can e we lecture me again,ever. I have seen it all abd I must say I am very,very disappointed. Now I see why your zoo is really resourceless.it’s shows in your infrastructure.

You should be saying all these while dropping the videos. I want you to push me to the wall so that I can come with a high voltage rebuttal; which can send your countrymen to a forcefully 3months break or basically close down the thread. You know very well what your zoo is, and you're here trying to threaten us with pictures that are by far superior to anything in your village towns and cities.

Don't forget one thing. Your zoo has been the biggest oil producer for decades, and what you have to offer is shambolic ragtag shanties, and shacks scattered every corner in your zoo.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by gallivant: 1:50pm On Jan 14, 2022
Shma:

Again, you're wasting your energy speaking nothing. I don't buy prevaricated & subjective opinions. If you want anybody, even a low IQ m0ron like samboro to take you serious, then you need to say something - at least a single truth will suffice. Don't just throw words left right center like a non compos mentis.

Couldn't have said it better.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by gallivant: 1:53pm On Jan 14, 2022
Kazikazi:
,do u have electricity in kenya?
Now its the third day of blackout

https://eminetra.co.za/kenya-has-fallen-into-a-national-power-outage-after-a-pylon-that-collapsed-on-one-line-destroyed-the-entire-network/506192/

The power is back on. Your short lived celebration lasted only 12 hours. smiley
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by gallivant: 3:19pm On Jan 14, 2022
PetroDolla2020:
kiberia is an eyesore and crime against humanity. same as millions of kenyans starving to death grin

[s][/s]

Waste of oxygen.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by gallivant: 3:25pm On Jan 14, 2022
Progress....

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Pearlen: 3:53pm On Jan 14, 2022
This is what Kenyans think of Nigerians spread love not hate.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HAo9gb9Fjto

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 4:04pm On Jan 14, 2022
Shma:

You should be saying all these while dropping the videos. I want you to push me to the wall so that I can come with a high voltage rebuttal; which can send your countrymen to a forcefully 3months break or basically close down the thread. You know very well what your zoo is, and you're here trying to threaten us with pictures that are by far superior to anything in your village towns and cities.

Don't forget one thing. Your zoo has been the biggest oil producer for decades, and what you have to offer is shambolic ragtag shanties, and shacks scattered every corner in your zoo.

I have been posting videos back to back for days now.if that hasn’t push you to the wall then you should probably check yourself.
My show has a designated time fool.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by rvp2018: 4:10pm On Jan 14, 2022
In kenya there is no dumsor except in areas where they are doing maintenance of local line - like adding new customers or transformers. most of maintanance is now live - and so electricity simply never goes off in many weeks; if it goes out; it comes back in less than 30 minutes.

Just40:

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 4:18pm On Jan 14, 2022
[s]
Shma:

[/s]
This is a rant

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by rvp2018: 4:18pm On Jan 14, 2022
Here is Nairobi City...you can check the zones..each zone unlike Nigeria has it's characteristic.
Zone 7 - is slum complex of Mathare to Dandora. Zone 11 is Kibera Slum.
Each Zone has it's own regulation - on kind of building, size of plots, type of building, etc.
You cannot build a super tall structure in Karen for example or sub divide the land into 1/4 of an acre.
There are zones that allows for upto four flrs tall building.
There are zones that allow for town houses or semi detached or fully detached.
If a zone allows for 10 floors - then you will see thousands of them.
Nairobi Metro is urban and peri-urban areas in Kiambu (Ruaraka, Limuru, Ruiru, Thika), Machakos (Athi River, Sykomiau, Kamulu) and Kajiado (Kitengela, Ongata Rongai, Ngong).
samorobo:

No this not the worst of Nairobi,kibera and the likes is the worst of not just Kenya but africa. Remember you are not talking to a newbie.

Kenya and Nairobi settlements is divided into three or four.

1st stage : Westland(south c,Karen,runda,killimani),uppehill, cbd.

2nd stage,consist majorly or wicked urbanization,concrete jungle,slumscraper : Downtown (Tom mboya),east Leigh,Zimmerman,pipeline,embakassi, i,umoja,huruma,Mombasa,kisumu,Nakuru,lamu,malindi,rongai

3rd stage consist majorly of villages and backwater towns,: ruaka town,ngina town,thika town,west pokot,baringo just to mention a few.

4th stage,the real wicked slum the world has e we experienced: kibera,mathare,korogocho,kwangware

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 4:20pm On Jan 14, 2022
rvp2018:
In kenya there is no dumsor except in areas where they are doing maintenance of local line - like adding new customers or transformers. most of maintanance is now live - and so electricity simply never goes off in many weeks; if it goes out; it comes back in less than 30 minutes.

I wish it was true

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by rvp2018: 4:27pm On Jan 14, 2022
You wish it was in Ghana.
Kenya Power company last did power rationing (dumsor) I think two decades ago...famously in 1999-2001.
We dumped hydro power - and embraced geothermal - and supply issues are non-existent - except in few areas that use to depend on Uganda hydro- now all switched to geothermal.

There are few planned interruptions that must be published...
These are areas where line has to be disconnected - not because of lack of power - but add new transformer or etc.
All this is done during the day.
https://www.kplc.co.ke/category/view/50/planned-power-interruptions

Just40:
I wish it was true

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jan 14, 2022
samorobo:

I have been posting videos back to back for days now.if that hasn’t push you to the wall then you should probably check yourself.
I told you, the videos you've posted so far are heaven to what I have for your zoo. I haven't been intrigued even by a bit to retaliate - cos what I know for a fact, is kibera slum and your CBD are twins .

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jan 14, 2022
Just40:
[s][/s]
This is a rant
Don't confuse facts with rants. When you say Kenya's electricity access rate is at 50% without dropping a source to justify, then you're a truly deranged m0ffo. You've been doing this for over a long time.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 4:42pm On Jan 14, 2022
rvp2018:
You wish it was in Ghana.
Kenya Power company last did power rationing (dumsor) I think two decades ago...famously in 1999-2001.
We dumped hydro power - and embraced geothermal - and supply issues are non-existent - except in few areas that use to depend on Uganda hydro- now all switched to geothermal.

There are few planned interruptions that must be published...
These are areas where line has to be disconnected - not because of lack of power - but add new transformer or etc.
All this is done during the day.
https://www.kplc.co.ke/category/view/50/planned-power-interruptions

they've been rationing since ....

It's part of the reason why Kenya power has not been able to connect more than 50% of you guys...

There's not enough electricity to go round

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 4:43pm On Jan 14, 2022
Shma:

Don't confuse facts with rants. When you say Kenya's electricity access rate is at 50% without dropping a source to justify, then you're a truly deranged m0ffo. You've been doing this for over a long time.
I've dropped the source here several times...

It comes from your own country census...

All this rant won't take you anywhere grin

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by gallivant: 4:45pm On Jan 14, 2022
samorobo:

If you haven't got the memo, your show sucks. Ask sufferingnsmiling for advice and stay in a well ventilated room, because the generator fumes are definitely taking their toll. smiley
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by gallivant: 4:47pm On Jan 14, 2022
Just40:

Bro why are you always making noise for everyone? If you can't provide sources for your rants, kindly shut up!! It's tiring reading your nonsense.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jan 14, 2022
Just40:

Drop it once more time- prove to the people that you're not the biggest ever lying machine existing in nairaland.

It's so simple. And I don't want firewood consumption - which you've dropped before.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by rvp2018: 4:53pm On Jan 14, 2022
There is overcapacity of nearly 1,000MW. Kenya do not use a lot of electricity because the majority of people live in the equator and in the highlands/high altitude - meaning electricity is really for lighting a bulb and watching TV.
Just40:

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (937) (938) (939) (940) (941) (942) (943) ... (2492) (Reply)

Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. / Enugu, The Pride Of The East. / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos

Viewing this topic: Shaytun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.