Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,284 members, 7,853,347 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 03:00 PM

Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode - Politics (942) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (1132364 Views)

Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Over Fani-Kayode's Wife's Detention / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) / What Buhari Promised Nigerians Vs What He Has Delivered - Kenyans Blast Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (939) (940) (941) (942) (943) (944) (945) ... (2494) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 11:48pm On Jan 14, 2022
Shma:

Are you confused or you're just playing dumb? The root of your conversation and what you're talking about right now does not hold water.

Lemme educate you - It sounds like your puny brain is overheating.

There are different sources of electricity:

coal.
natural gas.
nuclear fission reactions.
sunlight, ( solar panels)
wind.
hydropower.

........ The list continues.

When you say Kenya has a 50% electricity access rate - while ignoring the other sources of electricity. Then I have nothing but pity for your hobbit brain.

This is the map for mains electricity.

You are very stupid and dumb. Smh.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 11:54pm On Jan 14, 2022
obaaderemi:
Your show actually destabilized them for days.

It vexed old man Kikuyu so much he started fighting dirty, bleating like a. donkey all over the place and copying and pasting epistles.

Yours is vastly different from the nonsense the suffering man does that no one responds to. Keep it up. You really exposed the ugly underbelly of little India.

They will cry blood. The travesty zoo Kenya must continue whether they like it or not.
Visual facts like this cannot be brushed under the carpet .we as Africans should seek to help one another.we can have open talks,dialogue to see how we can help Kenya cause Nigeria I think was in their current state I think 3 decades back. How we move from where they are now to where we are is something that should be discussed.they have a lot to learn if only they can bring those hungry shoulders down and stop chest beating emptily. Who knows one of their cabinet member could be reading this and this can spark a surge of anger in him which I believe can lead to change.no body hates Kenya,we just want the best for Africa.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 12:23am On Jan 15, 2022
samorobo:

Great insights. This past few days has been revealing.
angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by GeneralDae: 12:26am On Jan 15, 2022
Just40:
angry angry
Just40 are you following the Afcon? Do you think the referee wasn't fair to Ghana in that equaliser by Gabon?

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 12:38am On Jan 15, 2022
rvp2018:
Here is Nairobi City...you can check the zones..each zone unlike Nigeria has it's characteristic.
Zone 7 - is slum complex of Mathare to Dandora. Zone 11 is Kibera Slum.
Each Zone has it's own regulation - on kind of building, size of plots, type of building, etc.
You cannot build a super tall structure in Karen for example or sub divide the land into 1/4 of an acre.
There are zones that allows for upto four flrs tall building.
There are zones that allow for town houses or semi detached or fully detached.
If a zone allows for 10 floors - then you will see thousands of them.
Nairobi Metro is urban and peri-urban areas in Kiambu (Ruaraka, Limuru, Ruiru, Thika), Machakos (Athi River, Sykomiau, Kamulu) and Kajiado (Kitengela, Ongata Rongai, Ngong).

Stop wasting my time,this is kitengele. E wey where in Kenya is a slum and my assertion is not wrong.
Btw the show just started,y’all can tune in Loly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZFxgGE2u1Kw

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 12:41am On Jan 15, 2022
Loly.
Kamuly.yet another hopeless dusty town with zero infrastructure. I get inhabitants of this place does t even know how a paved road looks like. They have never seen it in their live. Badicayjust stupid poverty houses right in the middle of thick forest.

Backward zoo Society of primitivity.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J3BSge63JB4
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 12:46am On Jan 15, 2022
Loly

Sykomiau,fast forward to 4.20,that way you get past the stretch of dusty road to view the real deal. I call this the real deal of poverty.
Seriously this show of mi e has been an eye opener. Kenya can never look thesame to me again.I have seen it all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fc80wnnK4hg
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 12:48am On Jan 15, 2022
Loly.

Lol I am seriously laughing now.kajiado town grin grin grin need I say more.pls just watch and throw in some pity.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n5ZNak49piE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cBQ-3a_0FS0
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 12:51am On Jan 15, 2022
Loly grin grin grin
Can you imagine,truly we’ve been wasting our time here.my assertion has been true all along.

Machakos town grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KCdfnxnYtbw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lv_oeoROMA4

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 12:52am On Jan 15, 2022
See you next time.that’s the end on today’s show. Save the date for the next show,it’s promises to be explosive. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by rvp2018: 2:43am On Jan 15, 2022
samorobo:

They will cry blood. The travesty zoo Kenya must continue whether they like it or not.
Visual da tz like this cannot be brushed u set the carpet .we as Africans should seek to help one another.we can have open talks,dialogue to see how we can help Kenya cause Nigeria I think was in their current state I think 3 decades back. How we move from where they are now to where we are is something that should be discussed.they have a lot to learn if only they can bring those hungry shoulders down and stop chest beating emptily. Who knows one of their cabinet member could be reading this and this can spark a surge of anger in him being can lead to change.no body hates Kenya,we just want the best for Africa.
Rants from a zoogerian that can't even fix security or basic infrastructure or electricity..you're comparing towns 30 to 60km from Nairobi city with exactly what in Nigeria.Your own Abuja right in CBD lack paved inner roads
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 5:56am On Jan 15, 2022
GeneralDae:

Just40 are you following the Afcon? Do you think the referee wasn't fair to Ghana in that equaliser by Gabon?
the referee was fair

The Gabonese team did not follow the fair play rule
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by BeforeJuly: 8:27am On Jan 15, 2022
Just40:
the referee was fair

The Gabonese team did not follow the fair play rule
There was no need to follow any fair play rule though. As professional players you are supposed to follow the rules of the officiating referee for the match

The referee didn't blow the whistle for any foul so the game is expected to continue. The Ghanian players wanted to cajole the referee to blow the whistle by Kicking the ball out of play.

You don't dictate to the referee.
By the way there were Ghanaian defenders all over the Gabonese scorer right before he kicked the ball. The goal was deserved.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by GeneralDae: 9:28am On Jan 15, 2022
Guys while we are comparing slums of both cities. Guess where this is, this is not Nigeria or Kenya, this is the almighty United States of America.

https://twitter.com/jeffphilips1/status/1482119414547943425?t=WaAewFzXTLhvFospn--OMQ&s=19
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by kikuyu1(m): 9:46am On Jan 15, 2022
obaaderemi:
Your show actually destabilized them for days.

It vexed old man Kikuyu so much he started fighting dirty, bleating like a. donkey all over the place and copying and pasting epistles.

Yours is vastly different from the nonsense the suffering man does that no one responds to. Keep it up. You really exposed the ugly underbelly of little India.

Wrong as usual! Your husband was ishytposting and needed correction. I discovered you MOFOS EAT YOUR DEAD KINGS (GOOD GOOGLY MOOGLY GOODNESS GRACIOUS,WHAT THE ACTUAL EFF,WHO DOES THAT!?)
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 9:51am On Jan 15, 2022
kikuyu1:

FK OFF!? All you Waffas simultaneously practice the unthinkable and unmentionable!

What happened to the body of the Yoruba king in 2008?

Late HRH Alayeluwa Kabiyesi Oba Sunday Funsho Adeolu Sataloye II ALAYE ODE REMO (OGUN STATE NIGERIA (1931-2008)

https://drbiggie./2016/08/28/this-is-the-shocking-thing-that-happens-to-the-head-heart-and-liver-when-a-yoruba-king-dies/

Here's Olori Bimpe died in Novemeber last year who tried to save her late husband's body from cannibalism in 2005. I'm sure you know the story better than I.

Wole Soyinka himself explained ritual royal Yoruba cannibalism.

That's why Lipede's youngest wife ran like a bank robber with his corpse! As for Sakawa boys they've revived ancient cannibal rituals for their f'ery and are now as bad as Igbos,Beroms,Efiks and others. A half century from now we'llsee the same abomination when Ooni Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi dies.

How bold of you to think I will read this wall of worthless text. Summarize and get back to me. You don’t pay me to read.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 9:55am On Jan 15, 2022
rvp2018:
Rants from a zoogerian that can't even fix security or basic infrastructure or electricity..you're comparing towns 30 to 60km from Nairobi city with exactly what in Nigeria.Your own Abuja right in CBD lack paved inner roads

No Kenyan can lecture me on anything security or infrastructures. Where is your security when 50 Childers are kidnapped on a daily basis in just Nairobi,or the fact that 50% of Kenyans have never seen what an electric bulb looks like.

Abuja expansive road network is something that should be studied in your zoo,Atleast to elevate Nairobi despicable state. And as for those poverty town I am not just mocking it, I am mocking the whole of your zoo. I already broke down what your nationwide settlement looks like in 4 stages. Deal with that factoid.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 10:13am On Jan 15, 2022
kikuyu1:

Wrong as usual! Your husband was ishytposting and needed correction. I discovered you MOFOS EAT YOUR DEAD KINGS (GOOD GOOGLY MOOGLY GOODNESS GRACIOUS,WHAT THE ACTUAL EFF,WHO DOES THAT!?)

Let’s just pretend this is true,what’s stopping you from eating Kenyatta as well? Maybe that what you zoo actually needs to progress. Start wasting kings and watch your zoo turn around.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 10:34am On Jan 15, 2022
BeforeJuly:

There was no need to follow any fair play rule though. As professional players you are supposed to follow the rules of the officiating referee for the match

The referee didn't blow the whistle for any foul so the game is expected to continue. The Ghanian players wanted to cajole the referee to blow the whistle by Kicking the ball out of play.

You don't dictate to the referee.
By the way there were Ghanaian defenders all over the Gabonese scorer right before he kicked the ball. The goal was deserved.
except this is not how fair play works.....

Once a player is Down, and the ball is put out of play.... The referee has a duty to attend to the player and the opposing team has to play the ball in deep to the other half of the field that belongs to their opponent... Once the issue has been resolved
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by rvp2018: 11:30am On Jan 15, 2022
Sounds like bla bla de bla bla of a bleating goat in Zoogeria. Kenya is not a secret that you recently discovered. We have been here for 5yrs and have shown kenya videos running into thousands.
samorobo:

No Kenyan can lecture me on anything security or infrastructures. Where is your security when 50 Childers are kidnapped on a daily basis in just Nairobi,or the fact that 50% of Kenyans have never seen what an electric bulb looks like.

Abuja expansive road network is something that should be studied in your zoo,Atleast to elevate Nairobi despicable state. And as for those poverty town I am not just mocking it, I am mocking the whole of your zoo. I already broke down what your nationwide settlement looks like in 4 stages. Deal with that factoid.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 11:46am On Jan 15, 2022
rvp2018:
Sounds like bla bla de bla bla of a bleating goat in Zoogeria. Kenya is not a secret that you recently discovered. We have been here for 5yrs and have shown kenya videos running into thousands.

Actually it’s a secret,what you’ve shown for the past five years is recycled edited images of the same spot,different angle. I just discovered what was behind the curtain. And it’s a mess to say the very least.

4 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by rvp2018: 11:55am On Jan 15, 2022
You must be dumb if you cannot do your own research. Kenya maybe be undeveloped but Nigeria is a zoo. That is the argument. Is Kenya at South Africa level - No. Is Kenya above Nigeria - by thousands miles. How many roads are paved in Kenya - it well known - so what exactly are going nuts about?
samorobo:

Actually it’s a secret,what you’ve shown for the past five years is recycled edited images of the same spot,different angle. I just discovered what was behind the curtain. And it’s a mess to say the very least.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by obaaderemi: 11:56am On Jan 15, 2022
kikuyu1:

This one has allowed Nigerians and Ghanaians to turn his life upside down.

How can an adult type this way.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 11:58am On Jan 15, 2022
samorobo:

Get off my di.close. You are still masturbating over outdated image whilst I feed you wicked footage from your zoo.
The show should be commencing soon. Stay tuned.

Zombie, this is the same lagos of today. As a matter of fact, the lagos of 2021 is extremely worse than this - a real zootopia world - largest oil producer for 60yrs.

Your entire CBD can't stand kibera - I thought you should know this.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by obaaderemi: 11:58am On Jan 15, 2022
Just40:
except this is not how fair play works.....

Once a player is Down, and the ball is put out of play.... The referee has a duty to attend to the player and the opposing team has to play the ball in deep to the other half of the field that belongs to their opponent... Once the issue has been resolved
I wonder what is wrong with Ghanaian football these days. If the Ayew boys don't win it this time, it might well be over for Andre.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just30: 12:09pm On Jan 15, 2022
obaaderemi:
I wonder what is wrong with Ghanaian football these days. If the Ayew boys don't win it this time, it might well be over for Andre.
There's an ongoing battle between the sport ministry, the GFA and the Ghanaian populace on what needs to happen and no one wants to listen to anyone.... so football continues to see a decline.

Ghanaians have stop supporting the team

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just30: 12:10pm On Jan 15, 2022
grin grin grin
obaaderemi:
This one has allowed Nigerians and Ghanaians to turn his life upside down.

How can an adult type this way.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jan 15, 2022
samorobo:

You don't reason. if you had a brain, you'll not be doing this nonsense. @GeneralDae has just whispered the truth in your ears by showing you how stupid you are trying to play with dirty areas.

The 'Ajangul tatterdemalion' activated. lets see between: the biggest oil producer and the 70% inarable & mineral deficient country, which is the best.

For starters, forget about the primitive behavior going on here. Let's focus on the background.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iDoLotKCKPc

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by GeneralDae: 12:21pm On Jan 15, 2022
Shma:

You don't reason. if you had a brain, you'll not be doing this nonsense. @GeneralDae has just whispered the truth in your ears by showing you how stupid you are trying to play with dirty areas.

The 'Ajangul tatterdemalion' activated. lets see between: the biggest oil producer and the 70% inarable & mineral deficient country, which is the best.

For starters, forget about the primitive behavior going on here. Let's focus on the background.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iDoLotKCKPc
Honestly you lost me there. Dunno what you're on about this time.
By the way, is it true that aside Nairobi and a few places in Mombasa, you don't have paved roads in Kenya? Is it also true that Kenya has only 50% of her population with access to electricity?

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jan 15, 2022
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jan 15, 2022
GeneralDae:

By the way, is it true that aside Nairobi and a few places in Mombasa, you don't have paved roads in Kenya? Is it also true that Kenya has only 50% of her population with access to electricity?

Yes. Outside Nairobi and few areas in mombasa, we don't have any other road paved.

Also, we only have a 50% electricity access rate.

You're absolutely spot on. cool
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by obaaderemi: 12:32pm On Jan 15, 2022
GeneralDae:

That's what is obtainable in most African countries. Focus on the capital city and put all resources there. That's why Nairobi's slums are getting bigger. Everybody wants to live there. For example, more than half of Kenya's 2000mw goes to Nairobi. That is the difference between Nigeria and Kenya. Samorobo's show really exposed them. It's why Kikuyu man has been raving mad since. They hate the truth. Nigeria is a mess and Nigerians are always ready to own up but little Indians are just stvpid by nature. That's why they can never develop.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (939) (940) (941) (942) (943) (944) (945) ... (2494) (Reply)

Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. / Enugu, The Pride Of The East. / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.