Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,094 members, 7,852,697 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 01:04 AM

Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode - Politics (943) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (1131981 Views)

Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Over Fani-Kayode's Wife's Detention / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) / What Buhari Promised Nigerians Vs What He Has Delivered - Kenyans Blast Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (940) (941) (942) (943) (944) (945) (946) ... (2493) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by GeneralDae: 12:34pm On Jan 15, 2022
Shma:

Yes. Outside Nairobi and few areas in mombasa, we don't have any other road paved.

Also, we only have a 50% electricity access rate.

You're absolutely spot on. cool
Interesting
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 1:08pm On Jan 15, 2022
rvp2018:
You must be dumb if you cannot do your own research. Kenya maybe be undeveloped but Nigeria is a zoo. That is the argument. Is Kenya at South Africa level - No. Is Kenya above Nigeria - by thousands miles. How many roads are paved in Kenya - it well known - so what exactly are going nuts about?

The Kenya is have been seeing lately is not just a zoo but a mess.it will be a miracle if you guys e we turn the tide. Nigeria with all is flaws is not as bad as Kenya look. Have you seen how extremely backward,insane,poor, the rest of Kenya looks outside Westland and upper hill. It’s the same prognosis from Nairobi down to west Pomot or to the Arab coast of lamu and Mombasa. Most of this people don’t even know what a paved road or electric bulb looks like. Now that some 18th century kinda shiit. You light as well go back in time and be stucked in it. Naija settlement outside all our urban is way more de ent with better infrastructure than Kenya. Now that ms the argument you idiot.

My show continues tonight.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 1:09pm On Jan 15, 2022
Shma:

Zombie, this is the same lagos of today. As a matter of fact, the lagos of 2021 is extremely worse than this - a real zootopia world - largest oil producer for 60yrs.

Your entire CBD can't stand kibera - I thought you should know this.

More foam in the mouth. I know you are butthurt but keep calm and save the date for my next show. Outdated Pictures of refuse doesn’t scare anyone.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 1:11pm On Jan 15, 2022
Shma:

You don't reason. if you had a brain, you'll not be doing this nonsense. @GeneralDae has just whispered the truth in your ears by showing you how stupid you are trying to play with dirty areas.

The 'Ajangul tatterdemalion' activated. lets see between: the biggest oil producer and the 70% inarable & mineral deficient country, which is the best.

For starters, forget about the primitive behavior going on here. Let's focus on the background.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iDoLotKCKPc

Also documentaries of wildlife hunters in Makoko doesn’t scare anyone. I might as well bring out kibera but I choose to focus on your best lately which has been very underwhelming and looks like something close to the mother slum “kibera” . Now that is the state of your nationwide zoo.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 1:12pm On Jan 15, 2022
Shma:

Yes. Outside Nairobi and few areas in mombasa, we don't have any other road paved.

Also, we only have a 50% electricity access rate.

You're absolutely spot on. cool

You are actually picking but you misquoted one little detail.no where is decent in Mombasa,the whole is one despicable Arab slum just like the rest of your country outside a few Westland.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 1:13pm On Jan 15, 2022
obaaderemi:
That's what is obtainable in most African countries. Focus on the capital city and put all resources there. That's why Nairobi's slums are getting bigger. Everybody wants to live there. For example, more than half of Kenya's 2000mw goes to Nairobi. That is the difference between Nigeria and Kenya. Samorobo's show really exposed them. It's why Kikuyu man has been raving mad since. They hate the truth. Nigeria is a mess and Nigerians are always ready to own up but little Indians are just stvpid by nature. That's why they can never develop.

They’ve been a raven looney ever since the show started.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jan 15, 2022
Let's try world bank. More than half! Nigeria's population is living in slums.

In 2014, there was more or less 50% of people living in slums. The figures have drastically risen to a whopping 54% and still rising.

Here is a comparison between Kenya and Nigeria as of 2018. Note that Nigeria's curve is rising while Kenya's is going down. Quick anticipation: Nigeria of 2022 can be somewhere around 60% or more slum dwellers while Kenya can be at 39% or less.

I'll be going to cities in a few.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jan 15, 2022
samorobo:

Also documentaries of wildlife hunters in Makoko doesn’t scare anyone. I might as well bring out kibera but I choose to focus on your best lately which has been very underwhelming and looks like something close to the mother slum “kibera” . Now that is the state of your nationwide zoo.

I told you to ignore the illiteracy and primitive behavior going on. Just focus on the ground. Dumbo.

For kibera, we already settled for a fact that they are mates with your CBD.

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jan 15, 2022
samorobo:

They’ve been a raven looney ever since the show started.

I'm glad youre back. When you see me, quote me with your videos.

This is lagos streets. One of the ugliest uncouth streets in the world.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umBS-HEUImM

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jan 15, 2022
samorobo:

More foam in the mouth. I know you are butthurt but keep calm and save the date for my next show. Outdated Pictures of refuse don’t scare anyone.

Since gallivant taught you about "forming in the mouth," you've forever misused the term until it's losing taste.

Lagos of 2022 is extremely worse than lagos of 2016. So I'm doing you a great favor by posting 2017 pictures.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jan 15, 2022
samorobo:

You are actually picking but you misquoted one little detail.no where is decent in Mombasa,the whole is one despicable Arab slum just like the rest of your country outside a few Westland.

Mombasa for you. It will take your capital city Abuju buju 10 good yrs to beat it.

You need to organize your zoo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by gallivant: 1:50pm On Jan 15, 2022
Shma:

Since gallivant taught you about "forming in the mouth," you've forever misused the term until it's losing taste.

Lagos of 2022 is extremely worse than lagos of 2016. So I'm doing you a great favor by posting 2017 pictures.

Lol

Sammy, Obaboon and the hobbit are here to learn. It's funny when they try to sound insightful and enlightened.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jan 15, 2022
gallivant:

Lol

Sammy, Obaboon and the hobbit are here to learn. It's funny when they try to sound insightful and enlightened.

The only person with a stagnant brain is sAmboro. His puny brain is full - he can't go past there. His work is to go back to your quote, copy, paste it for somebody else or even use the same jargon on you, then forget about them due to lack of brain capacity to memorize them.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Stargate254: 2:34pm On Jan 15, 2022
rvp20182:
what section of lapset is this? I think Eldoret to Lodwar to Nadapal is completed - but - South Sudan have to build theirs to Juba.
it's not completed all the way, last time I checked it was 89% complete. This was back in November,2021. South Sudan have started the ground work for their section from Juba headed towards Nadapal.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by IGpro1(m): 3:58pm On Jan 15, 2022
Shma:
Let's try world bank. More than half! Nigeria's population is living in slums.

In 2014, there was more or less 50% of people living in slums. The figures have drastically risen to a whopping 54% and still rising.

Here is a comparison between Kenya and Nigeria as of 2018. Note that Nigeria's curve is rising while Kenya's is going down. Quick anticipation: Nigeria of 2022 can be somewhere around 60% or more slum dwellers while Kenya can be at 39% or less.

I'll be going to cities in a few.
slum population in Nigeria actually crashed and is headed further south on your map

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by popizaino(m): 5:21pm On Jan 15, 2022
Just40:
Ghana is just too beautiful ...with Tema Motorway in view

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RdjoFzJRfY0

Did you read the comments under this video ?
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 6:00pm On Jan 15, 2022
popizaino:

Did you read the comments under this video ?
I need not to

What's in the video is what matters .... Self evident enough

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by kikuyu1(m): 9:24pm On Jan 15, 2022
obaaderemi:
This one has allowed Nigerians and Ghanaians to turn his life upside down.

How can an adult type this way.

My posts are directed to literate learned people here, ie Kenyans not Okadamen and their endlessly inanely echoing Sakawaboy sidekicks . You lack the means to understand our submissions and the honesty to acknowledge the truth anyway.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Kuruptnigga: 11:32pm On Jan 15, 2022
obaaderemi:
Your show actually destabilized them for days.

It vexed old man Kikuyu so much he started fighting dirty, bleating like a. donkey all over the place and copying and pasting epistles.

Yours is vastly different from the nonsense the suffering man does that no one responds to. Keep it up. You really exposed the ugly underbelly of little India.
grin grin grin grin
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 1:11am On Jan 16, 2022
But of course the show must continue.
Roysambu. Loly,need I say more.

It’s seemingly impostor see a decent neighborhood outside the 3 foreign neighborhoods of Nairobi. The rest settlement is with this way or kibera way. Pls end the show.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cKY5DIlblZg

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 1:13am On Jan 16, 2022
Loly.

Crazy settlement everywhere. This is umoja. As expected is a mess like the rest of Kenya.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BLC8T1JLnMQ

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 1:15am On Jan 16, 2022
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 1:33am On Jan 16, 2022
Loly.

Langata,you can imagine the wealthy live in this ghetto.Kenya is mess abeg.there is nothing anybody can tell me.visual evidence are stubborn asf!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nmz5CUp37a0
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 1:45am On Jan 16, 2022

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 1:50am On Jan 16, 2022
Shma:

Mombasa for you. It will take your capital city Abuju buju 10 good yrs to beat it.

You need to organize your zoo.

No time to entertain noise. Is this Mombasa cbd or not. Remember we are not e rn talking about slums like mtambo and the likes. Or should I grace here with screenshot from this video so you can cry out your retina?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VkmVEkUqBGo
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 1:51am On Jan 16, 2022
Shma:

I'm glad youre back. When you see me, quote me with your videos.

This is lagos streets. One of the ugliest uncouth streets in the world.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umBS-HEUImM

Pls update your videos and pics. You are wasting my time.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 1:52am On Jan 16, 2022
Shma:

Forget it,no Kenyan can teach me a thing and certainly not a person like Chennai.he is as dumb as you.

And please it is” foaming” idiot.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 1:54am On Jan 16, 2022
gallivant:

Lol

Don’t kid yourself,you have nothing intellectual to offer me.you are useless on this thread and basically a waste of space,so yeah there you have it.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by rvp2018: 5:37am On Jan 16, 2022
Shma:

This explains their bitterness over Nairobi business districts

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 8:56am On Jan 16, 2022
samorobo:

No time to entertain noise. Is this Mombasa cbd or not. Remember we are not e rn talking about slums like mtambo and the likes. Or should I grace here with screenshot from this video so you can cry out your retina?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VkmVEkUqBGo

"The most beautiful city in Africa. One of the best planned and built from scratch. " says a zoogerian.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5xr_68Uxg4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H7yiJ0yMn9Y
This is a giant slum - a slum that matches kibera(Nubian's slums).

The more we advance the show, the more I dig out, and the more I dig out, the more I found out how zoo this largest oil producer is.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 9:05am On Jan 16, 2022
Mombasa development.

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Kuruptnigga: 9:12am On Jan 16, 2022
Maitama

(1) (2) (3) ... (940) (941) (942) (943) (944) (945) (946) ... (2493) (Reply)

Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. / Enugu, The Pride Of The East. / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.