Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,542 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

Nigerian Top 100 Pastors - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nigerian Top 100 Pastors (24139 Views)

Photo: Court Sentences Two Pastors To 7 Years Imprisonment For Stealing N32M / Satanist Among Top 100 World Most Influential People / Are Nigerian Pastors Deceiving Nigerians? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Top 100 Pastors by johnson11(m): 8:28pm On Oct 17, 2009
Tudor, the worst you can do is shut up, i pity you,the bible say believe in God and be prospers and believe in his prophet and there blessing is yours, Remember how Elijah cursed those children,keep shut or you will be cursed by God himself and if he do who will save you?
Re: Nigerian Top 100 Pastors by Playboy2(m): 8:34pm On Oct 17, 2009
johnson11:

Tudor, the worst you can do is shut up, i pity you,the bible say believe in God and be prospers and believe in his prophet and there blessing is yours, Remember how Elijah cursed those children,keep shut or you will be cursed by God himself and if he do who will save you?

Sharap you bigot, Bill Gate and warren Buffet are they christians ?
Re: Nigerian Top 100 Pastors by johnson11(m): 8:48pm On Oct 17, 2009
Playboy you are a fool, the Bible say woe unto the Earth cause the Devil has come to you, that means he has but a short time, who care about Bill gate or whatever but i am saying Dont abuse men of God cause they are the instrument of God he use to release his blessing onto us
Re: Nigerian Top 100 Pastors by Playboy2(m): 8:51pm On Oct 17, 2009
johnson11:

Playboy you are a fool, the Bible say woe unto the Earth cause the Devil has come to you, that means he has but a short time, who care about Bill gate or whatever but i am saying Dont abuse men of God cause they are the instrument of God he use to release his blessing onto us

Johnson11 You are an idiot.

Secondly, do you have any evidence to show that they are men of God.
Re: Nigerian Top 100 Pastors by johnson11(m): 9:05pm On Oct 17, 2009
The wise do say one fools doubt proofs, Even a hardcore muslim knows that Pastor E.A Adeboye and Bishop David Oyedepo ,Dr. Olukoya and Co are real men of God cause the evidence is there, fully there even your president dare not go say anything agnist them, Playboy before i continue with you, tell me more about your religion or are you unbelievers?
Re: Nigerian Top 100 Pastors by Playboy2(m): 9:11pm On Oct 17, 2009
I am my own god, satan ,savior, lord author and finsher of my faith.

essencialy i blelieve in my self and nothing more.
Re: Nigerian Top 100 Pastors by johnson11(m): 9:57pm On Oct 17, 2009
Well you must be one of those big fools on the Esrth planet cause the Bible says the fool say in his heart there is no God
Re: Nigerian Top 100 Pastors by Tudor6(f): 3:06am On Oct 18, 2009
johnson11:

The wise do say one fools doubt proofs, Even a hardcore muslim knows that Pastor E.A Adeboye and Bishop David Oyedepo ,Dr. Olukoya and Co are real men of God cause the evidence is there,
This is really funny. . . .what evidences please?
fully there even your president dare not go say anything agnist them,
Or is it the so-called "men of god" that dare not speak against the president and corrupt politicians who grace their terbanacles and contribute huge stolen funds to their churches?. . . . . .[quote][/quote]
Re: Nigerian Top 100 Pastors by Tudor6(f): 3:11am On Oct 18, 2009
johnson11:

This is the mugu mentality. . . .another ripe fruit waiting to be plucked by Daddy Adeboye and his gang of theives. . .
Re: Nigerian Top 100 Pastors by johnson11(m): 6:19am On Oct 18, 2009
Tudor, i have been reading your comment here on nairaland i have to say you are the most worst and dangerous liberal mind i have ever set my eyes on, you are a fool a big one indeed if not you will never doubt God and his instrument ,Believe in God and you shall be save and believe in his prophet and you shall prosper, God has really been kindly and lovely to me his son so much can i believe in his prophet,
Re: Nigerian Top 100 Pastors by hubreality(m): 6:21am On Oct 18, 2009
Playboy is also the same unruly banom. Top insolent atheist in NL.
Re: Nigerian Top 100 Pastors by Tudor6(f): 10:15am On Oct 18, 2009
johnson11:

Tudor, i have been reading your comment here on nairaland i have to say you are the most worst and dangerous liberal mind i have ever set my eyes on, you are a fool a big one indeed if not you will never doubt God and his instrument ,Believe in God and you shall be save and believe in his prophet and you shall prosper, God has really been kindly and lovely to me his son so much can i believe in his prophet,
No Shit. . . . .
Re: Nigerian Top 100 Pastors by Playboy2(m): 6:59pm On Oct 18, 2009
Tudór:

No Shit. . . . .

hahahahhah, oya Tudor believe in god and his prophet so that you will prosper and have your own private jet. ok ?
Re: Nigerian Top 100 Pastors by Nignog: 9:56am On Oct 22, 2009
My pastor likes to play with my peepee shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Nigerian Top 100 Pastors by emekagh(m): 12:19pm On Oct 22, 2009
Certainly some (if not most) of them are not true men of God. Hence they need to be treated with skepticism. Truly it on only God who know who are doing his work and those who are just

Men of God
http://extramantra..com/2009/09/man-of-god.html

Under these circumstances, we cannot blame anyone for not accepting them or even believing in God. As a matter of fact believing in God or Christ is a matter of choice or conviction.

That is why Jesus the Christ asked His follower to make disciples of all nation. Jesus knows that some people don't believe in God, and in Him as well. Why should that sound strange to contemporary 'Christians'? My Christian friends, your duty is to convert 'unbelievers' (of God) to your way of life. You can't convert them by calling them names. Your onus is to convince them beyond doubt of the wonders and power of God. If you can't do that, then you have failed in your evangelical mission.

Peace.
Re: Nigerian Top 100 Pastors by skylo(f): 2:14pm On Oct 22, 2009
@tudo, its a shame that, we still have senseless fools like you, you are a disgrace to whatever you belief, leave God to judge and not for 'MERE MEN' like you, Be very careful and mindful of what you say to people if not,
Re: Nigerian Top 100 Pastors by ChimekaGodwin: 6:36pm On Mar 23, 2012
@Tudor6. It's true that this is not a religious site though the owners tagged this session "religion" even though they are not moderating it properly. Little wonder you can say blasphemous things about the things of God. Now listen, that I have not gone to see any of the seven wonders of the world does not make them non-existent. I can sit here and say all manner of things to oppose the truancy of these sites, but that doen't make them unreal. So whether you believe any bit of the truths in God's word or not does not make them true or false. You are entittled to your opinion, but remember that someone called the Almighty God made you and holds your breathe, and that He has set aside a day to judge the unbelieve of men. Talking about the top 100 pastors; I think there is no need to rate them for now because there are a whole lot of them that are walking in the wrong direction making it difficult to fish out the ones doing the right thing. Also know that they are called men of God and not God of God, that means they are humans and are prone to the same shortcomings we face, they are not angels. God is no respecter of persons, whether pastor or member, any man that fears God will be accepted by Him. Even though I admire the qualities of my pastor DAVID IBIYEOMIE and would rather rate him no.3 when it comes to integrity after E.A. Adegboye and David Oyedepo as no.1 and no.2 respectively, he has his own weak areas. When we say they are men of integrity, we are not saying they are without faults, but we are rather saying that they have been able to conquer their weaknesses to a greater degree.
Re: Nigerian Top 100 Pastors by PastorKun(m): 7:50am On Mar 24, 2012
ChimekaGodwin: @Tudor6. It's true that this is not a religious site though the owners tagged this session "religion" even though they are not moderating it properly. Little wonder you can say blasphemous things about the things of God. Now listen, that I have not gone to see any of the seven wonders of the world does not make them non-existent. I can sit here and say all manner of things to oppose the truancy of these sites, but that doen't make them unreal. So whether you believe any bit of the truths in God's word or not does not make them true or false. You are entittled to your opinion, but remember that someone called the Almighty God made you and holds your breathe, and that He has set aside a day to judge the unbelieve of men. Talking about the top 100 pastors; I think there is no need to rate them for now because there are a whole lot of them that are walking in the wrong direction making it difficult to fish out the ones doing the right thing. Also know that they are called men of God and not God of God, that means they are humans and are prone to the same shortcomings we face, they are not angels. God is no respecter of persons, whether pastor or member, any man that fears God will be accepted by Him. Even though I admire the qualities of my pastor DAVID IBIYEOMIE and would rather rate him no.3 when it comes to integrity after E.A. Adegboye and David Oyedepo as no.1 and no.2 respectively, he has his own weak areas. When we say they are men of integrity, we are not saying they are without faults, but we are rather saying that they have been able to conquer their weaknesses to a greater degree.

For you to be able to mention the name of Oyedepo a man who as abused and used the church a amass stupendous wealth for his greedy self as a man of integrity clearly means that you have no clue what the word integrity means.
Re: Nigerian Top 100 Pastors by jamace(m): 10:01am On Mar 25, 2012
OP
Define "TOP".

The so-call top pastors in Nigeria are the cause of corruption in Nigeria today. Do you want to kill me because I said this? Check it out.

Your so-call top pastors are loud-mouthed terrorists who intimidate their followers to donate their last penny to their churches for the pastors flambouyant lifestyle. These pastors are so much after wealth that they accord looters of nigerian treasuries special seats in their churches, thereby making the obedient, righteous but poor member to feel guilty of not working smart(another veil word for stealing). The pastors encourage corruption by being friends to looters only. If you dont have money, you are a nobody to them. Thus, members loot to impress the pastors...Check out the friends of the pastors - the looters of the country's economy. They brag of their connections with looters of the treasury just because money can reach them through tithes.

I'm fed up with our so-call top pastors. They have done more harm than good to the existence of human race. Those days, Jesus used horse whips to chase away those trading in His father's house, I wonder what he would have used in this present dispensation.

May God save us from prosperity pastors.
Re: Nigerian Top 100 Pastors by Yornandrew: 6:03pm On Mar 25, 2012
The top 12 pastors are
1) Pastor Enoch Adeboye Redeemed Christian Church of God, Lagos
2) Dr. Daniel Olukoya Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries, Lagos
3) Bishop David Oyedepo Winners Chapel, Otta, Ogun State
4) Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Christ Embassy, Lagos
5) Prophet Temitope Joshua Synagogue Church, Lagos
6) Pastor Tunde Bakare Latter Rain Assembly, Ikeja, Lagos
7) Bishop Mike Okonkwo The Redeemed Envengelical Mission, Lagos
cool Pastor Chris Okotie Household of God Church, Lagos
9) Lazarus Muoka The Lord's Chosen Charismatic Church, Lagos
10) Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor
11)Rev. William F. Kumuyi Deeper Life Bible Church, Lagos
12) Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Kingsway Christian Centre, Maryland, Lagos

I can't remember the others

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

TB Joshua: Remembering Exit Of A World Changer / Mike Bamiloye And Wife, Gloria Celebrate 31st Wedding Anniversary / Preparation Of Powerful Charms With Live Chameleon In My Shrine [Video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.