Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,147 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:22 AM

Naira Rain - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Naira Rain (2706 Views)

The Heavy Rain Of Wealth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naira Rain by peterpro(m): 4:03am On Sep 04, 2016
www.I-naira.com/profile/login/08024553943 check it out and ask questions
Re: Naira Rain by peterpro(m): 4:08am On Sep 04, 2016
Update on New Website Functions...

In line with the request of our teeming customers who often time complained that their referrals don't enter their numbers as their link, we are happy to notify you that we have implemented an automated system that recognizes your number once a new user follows your link to join i-naira.com.

Simply follow the instructions below.

1. As a registered member of i-naira.com, simply send registration link/your number to friends and family. e.g. www.i-naira.com/profile/login/08024553943. When you are sending, replace the customer service number above (08024553943) with your registered phone number on i-naira.com.

2. When the page opens, the new customer should click on "create account", below the login option.

3. When they are done signing up and directed to the verification page, if the verifying code is delivered late due to poor network connectivity, and a customer service person assisted you to get verified, close the window and click on the link again to log back in and make your payment. The system will pick your number as the referrer automatically.

4. Once your referrals follow the above instruction to the latter, the new registering user does not need to enter your phone number anymore. The system will recognize your number and reward you accordingly after payment is made

For further clarity, send your comments here or kindly reach customer service on 08096664448.

Thank you and have a lovely week.
Re: Naira Rain by recievesense: 4:16am On Sep 04, 2016
Hahahaha why dem no put my own phone number. Monkey dey work baboon dey chop
Re: Naira Rain by gbefunmi(m): 3:38pm On Jul 02, 2021
pls dont follow them they all scammer they will tell you bring three 3x at the end of day person enter trouble,pls my people dont follow them he use different bank account to fraud the people thanks.

1 Like

Re: Naira Rain by DukeNexy: 7:11pm On Apr 11, 2022
Is nairarain promo legit?

(1) (Reply)

Are your a major dealer(wholesales) of Clothes and Shoes then sell on OMall / Which Business Can Someone Start With 400k / New Opportunity Has Been Created ..NAIRAXPRESS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.