Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,303 members, 7,822,497 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

Is Akeredolu's Victory In Ondo The End Of The Tinubu Political Dynasty? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Akeredolu's Victory In Ondo The End Of The Tinubu Political Dynasty? (45103 Views)

Ondo Election: Tinubu Hails Akeredolu’s Victory, Oyegun, Buhari / Fayemi Joins Akeredolu’s Victory Train (Photos) / Why APC Panel Nullified Akeredolu’s Victory In Ondo Governorship Primary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Akeredolu's Victory In Ondo The End Of The Tinubu Political Dynasty? by flokii: 3:05pm On Sep 04, 2016
Mixty:
Nobody would have ever imagined that the former NBA chairman, Rotimi Akeredolu would defeat Tinubu's annointed candidate (Segun Abraham) in Ondo state APC primaries. This is someone who openly castigated Tinubu for not keeping to his words.

I have always said it that Tinubu's political influence is overrated.

Does this signal the beginning of the end for the Tinubu's political structure? Is Tinubu gradually becoming irrelevant in the south west and in extension, Nigeria?

My first and only question for you.. Are you from SW?

Why not leave SW to bother about that and face ur own region.. WHY?

8 Likes

Re: Is Akeredolu's Victory In Ondo The End Of The Tinubu Political Dynasty? by bayodam: 3:06pm On Sep 04, 2016
Discover how to get rid of Diabetes within 30days days!.....click on surehealthsolutions.com.ng to gain access.
Re: Is Akeredolu's Victory In Ondo The End Of The Tinubu Political Dynasty? by 8kingz(m): 3:06pm On Sep 04, 2016
k
Re: Is Akeredolu's Victory In Ondo The End Of The Tinubu Political Dynasty? by ChessEnthusiast: 3:06pm On Sep 04, 2016
Mixty:

Tinubu did not dislodge GEJ..Nigerians did. His role during the 2019 election was highly exaggerated. Nigerians were just tired of GEJ. Only the SS and SE wanted GEJ (for obvious reasons). With or without Tinubu, the SW would have still voted for Buhari over GEJ.
Why do y'all still blame him for your miserable lives?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Akeredolu's Victory In Ondo The End Of The Tinubu Political Dynasty? by leokennedi(m): 3:07pm On Sep 04, 2016
That mortals annoint you doesn't mean that God appoint you..
Re: Is Akeredolu's Victory In Ondo The End Of The Tinubu Political Dynasty? by Deen77: 3:07pm On Sep 04, 2016
MadeInTokyo:
[size=13pt]

In case u guys don't know there is a serious battle for the soul of APC in the south west.

Akeredolu is being sponsored and financed by Governor Amosun, Kayode Fayemi, Raji Fashola, Governor El Rufai and Rotimi Amaechi

The group of APC leaders have their own caucus in the APC, they are aligning and strategizing towards 2019

Where did u think Akeredolu got money to house over 1200 delegates in several hotels across Akure, the logistics and campaign finances of Aketi are coming from the men I mentioned above.

These men want to cut Tinubu to size before 2019, they started it in Kogi state, where they were able to get the APC National Body and Kogi State APC to replace the late Abubakar Audu with Yahaya Bello as against Tinubu anointed candidate James Faleke.

Olusegun Abraham was sponsored and financed by Tinubu and Chief Bisi Akande.

More dramas and realignment, will unfold in the coming weeks both in APC and PDP.

[/size]

You are on point, but they will all loss, I only pity Buhari because come 2019 he can't be APC candidate.
Re: Is Akeredolu's Victory In Ondo The End Of The Tinubu Political Dynasty? by George2016(m): 3:07pm On Sep 04, 2016
Guy no dey carry Tinumbu for head cos if people said no to him, nothing will happen.

People will now opposed him because he contribute to the down fall of Nigeria today by helping Buhari.
Re: Is Akeredolu's Victory In Ondo The End Of The Tinubu Political Dynasty? by BABANGBALI: 3:07pm On Sep 04, 2016
Who cares? mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Is Akeredolu's Victory In Ondo The End Of The Tinubu Political Dynasty? by evatee(m): 3:08pm On Sep 04, 2016
Mixty:
Nobody would have ever imagined that the former NBA chairman, Rotimi Akeredolu would defeat Tinubu's annointed candidate (Segun Abraham) in Ondo state APC primaries. This is someone who openly castigated Tinubu for not keeping to his words.

Does this signal the beginning of the end for the Tinubu's political structure? Is Tinubu gradually becoming irrelevant in the south west and in extension, Nigeria?

You will soon know how relevant Tinubu is. All the brouhaha just before the primaries was a plan work. Akeredolu Aketi is the real anointed candidate of Tinubu. ...you all were being distracted with Segun Abraham and the dumbest of all Tunji Abayomi that could only squeeze out 33 votes.

Tinubu will continue teaching you politics. Give him the respect.

Don't rush to type or talk against Tinubu if u don't know the truth behind some of his decisions.

You will soon know the truth of what I said.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is Akeredolu's Victory In Ondo The End Of The Tinubu Political Dynasty? by ginggerxy: 3:08pm On Sep 04, 2016
KINGwax007:
pls, what happened in kogi? grin grin

You guys are still pained that the 'supposedly irrelevant Yoruba guy' beats you face down...

Dude, Jonathan don lose since 2015.. Abeg, move on..
And if u couldn't, like 99% of you...
is buhari a yoruba too? Am just hearing for the first time undecided

1 Like

Re: Is Akeredolu's Victory In Ondo The End Of The Tinubu Political Dynasty? by greggng: 3:13pm On Sep 04, 2016
Mixty:

Keep quiet. If them set exam for u and the score is 6 over 6 and u scored 5 over 6 isn't that distinction? Must tinubu win everything? We're is the spirit of competition if he wins all the time? In ur narrow mind he is irrelevant but to millions he is our political God. Keep ur preaching to the gullible few that was defeated in the last election and they ve refused to adapt to change

7 Likes

Re: Is Akeredolu's Victory In Ondo The End Of The Tinubu Political Dynasty? by Qmerit(m): 3:16pm On Sep 04, 2016
This is to tell you there is internal democracy in APC than PDP. Tinubu can support any one doesn't mean the person must win! And this also reaffirmed the position of the party/APC when it said it has no special candidate. Tinubu is still very much relevant in Nigerian politics.

4 Likes

Re: Is Akeredolu's Victory In Ondo The End Of The Tinubu Political Dynasty? by ImpersonatorSS: 3:16pm On Sep 04, 2016
MadeInTokyo:
[size=13pt]

In case u guys don't know there is a serious battle for the soul of APC in the south west.

Akeredolu is being sponsored and financed by Governor Amosun, Kayode Fayemi, Raji Fashola, Governor El Rufai and Rotimi Amaechi

The group of APC leaders have their own caucus in the APC, they are aligning and strategizing towards 2019

Where did u think Akeredolu got money to house over 1200 delegates in several hotels across Akure, the logistics and campaign finances of Aketi are coming from the men I mentioned above.

These men want to cut Tinubu to size before 2019, they started it in Kogi state, where they were able to get the APC National Body and Kogi State APC to replace the late Abubakar Audu with Yahaya Bello as against Tinubu anointed candidate James Faleke.

Olusegun Abraham was sponsored and financed by Tinubu and Chief Bisi Akande.

More dramas and realignment, will unfold in the coming weeks both in APC and PDP.

[/size]

This makes sense unlike aresa's post that reeked of self-consolation.

The Monday, August 29 meeting in Abuja was a technical nullification Tinubu's endorsement of Abraham and the delegates got the message.

Had the election held last week as planned, Abraham would have emerged smoothly.
Re: Is Akeredolu's Victory In Ondo The End Of The Tinubu Political Dynasty? by Tonymegabush1(m): 3:16pm On Sep 04, 2016
you guys are just here fighting over whether Tinubu is still relevant in 2days politics or not Nsogbu dikwa ooooo

I will continue saying dis whether una like it or not

9ja politicians are not worth fighting over those guys are just living comfortably comfort and still ppl will assemble and be debating over them.. make una Kwantinu

Ana m abiaa ooooo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Akeredolu's Victory In Ondo The End Of The Tinubu Political Dynasty? by igidaduro: 3:16pm On Sep 04, 2016
Mixty:

The truth about this whole game is, aketI is actually tinubus's candidate, this is pure politics. We all know tinubu's boys fayemi,ambode,aregbesola,fashola,osinbajo, and aketi. This are all lagos boys. Abraham has nothing to lose but in 2012 aketi lost largely because everyone was screaming he is tinubus boy, you may ask what has change since then till now. Abraham will return to the Senate oke is a pdp man. If in truth there is a friction between aketi and tinubu he could have easily decamped to labour party which will give him a better platform in ondo state, this is not the first time tinubu is playing this card, tinubu won't do the same thing that made him lost in 2012

10 Likes

Re: Is Akeredolu's Victory In Ondo The End Of The Tinubu Political Dynasty? by temmytanny(m): 3:16pm On Sep 04, 2016
cktheluckyman:

Abegi all these talk about Tinubu making GEJ lose is becoming stale.GEJ lost mainly because of votes from the north which Tinubu does not control. Even in the sw the APC's margin of victory was very slim. Tinubu is overrated
people sabi lie sha. korokoro lie. What happened to the votes in South west? Who influenced the South West? Think before you talk. South West was the spoiler of 2015 votes when south voted GEJ and North voted PMB.

1 Like

Re: Is Akeredolu's Victory In Ondo The End Of The Tinubu Political Dynasty? by globe16: 3:18pm On Sep 04, 2016
The south west should forever remain grateful to this man.. cc aresa.. beremx

Re: Is Akeredolu's Victory In Ondo The End Of The Tinubu Political Dynasty? by veacea: 3:18pm On Sep 04, 2016
I was thinking the thread will contain some cerebral work but.... it's okay sha. Naija la wa.

2 Likes

Re: Is Akeredolu's Victory In Ondo The End Of The Tinubu Political Dynasty? by Mixty: 3:19pm On Sep 04, 2016
temmytanny:

people sabi lie sha. korokoro lie. What happened to the votes in South west? Who influenced the South West? Think before you talk. South West was the spoiler of 2015 votes when south voted GEJ and North voted PMB.

Read this:
Mixty:

Tinubu did not dislodge GEJ..Nigerians did. His role during the 2019 election was highly exaggerated. Nigerians were just tired of GEJ. Only the SS and SE wanted GEJ (for obvious reasons). With or without Tinubu, the SW would have still voted for Buhari over GEJ.
Re: Is Akeredolu's Victory In Ondo The End Of The Tinubu Political Dynasty? by temmytanny(m): 3:19pm On Sep 04, 2016
igidaduro:

The truth about this whole game is, aketI is actually tinubus's candidate, this is pure politics. We all know tinubu's boys fayemi,ambode,aregbesola,fashola,osinbajo, and aketi. This are all lagos boys. Abraham has nothing to lose but in 2012 aketi lost largely because everyone was screaming he is tinubus boy, you may ask what has change since then till now. Abraham will return to the Senate oke is a pdp man. If in truth there is a friction between aketi and tinubu he could have easily decamped to labour party which will give him a better platform in ondo state, this is not the first time tinubu is playing this card, tinubu won't do the same thing that made him lost in 2012
Only few sees better my brother. Many only talk cos of anger of 2015 loss n never use their brain. BAT is the masterplanner.

8 Likes

Re: Is Akeredolu's Victory In Ondo The End Of The Tinubu Political Dynasty? by ImpersonatorSS: 3:20pm On Sep 04, 2016
evatee:

You will soon know how relevant Tinubu is. All the brouhaha just before the primaries was a plan work. Akeredolu Aketi is the real anointed candidate of Tinubu. ...you all were being distracted with Segun Abraham and the dumbest of all Tunji Abayomi that could only squeeze out 33 votes.

Tinubu will continue teaching you politics. Give him the respect.

Don't rush to type or talk against Tinubu if u don't know the truth behind some of his decisions.

You will soon know the truth of what I said.

Come on, stop consoling yourself. Abraham has always been Tinubu's candidate even in 2012.

The Monday, August 29 meeting in Abuja was a technical nullification Tinubu's endorsement of Abraham and the delegates got the message.

Had the election held last week as planned, Abraham would have emerged easily.
Re: Is Akeredolu's Victory In Ondo The End Of The Tinubu Political Dynasty? by Mrakthedream(m): 3:21pm On Sep 04, 2016
Mixty:

What is this one saying?...smh

4 Likes

Re: Is Akeredolu's Victory In Ondo The End Of The Tinubu Political Dynasty? by temmytanny(m): 3:21pm On Sep 04, 2016
Mixty:

Read this:
What would have happened if SW had gone for GEJ? Remember results margin was very few
Re: Is Akeredolu's Victory In Ondo The End Of The Tinubu Political Dynasty? by figure007(m): 3:23pm On Sep 04, 2016
what happened some years back is about to repeat itself... ondo pple doesnt like Akeredolu.... leta wait n see the outcome.... i wish ondo dont fall into pdp government again but as things are ......hmmmmmm

1 Like

Re: Is Akeredolu's Victory In Ondo The End Of The Tinubu Political Dynasty? by shukuokukobambl: 3:27pm On Sep 04, 2016
cktheluckyman:

Abegi all these talk about Tinubu making GEJ lose is becoming stale.GEJ lost mainly because of votes from the north which Tinubu does not control. Even in the sw the APC's margin of victory was very slim. Tinubu is overrated

Exactly my point cheesy

Now where are the dunces and OSU that have been screaming about Tinubu and Yoruba people as the reason for their lives becoming hopeless and valueless? cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Akeredolu's Victory In Ondo The End Of The Tinubu Political Dynasty? by temmytanny(m): 3:28pm On Sep 04, 2016
figure007:
what happened some years back is about to repeat itself... ondo pple doesnt like Akeredolu.... leta wait n see the outcome.... i wish ondo dont fall into pdp government again but as things are ......hmmmmmm
You may be right but Ondo people have learnt their lessons from Mimiko lies. Dont forget that Sheriff is also causing havor amongst PDP. I see the elections as 50:50, winner takes all.
Re: Is Akeredolu's Victory In Ondo The End Of The Tinubu Political Dynasty? by Carmal90(m): 3:28pm On Sep 04, 2016
shukuokukobambl:

So Tinubu did not dislodge Jonathan, yet its his name that you and others have been screaming upandan as the cause of PDP and GEJ failure? Of course I've always known that Nigerians ended PDP and Jonathan reign but you minions made Tinubu look larger than life. I hope I'll stop hearing about how Tinubu is responsible for the govt in power now?

What is your business if he's having sleepless nights in Lagos? Is his life remotely responsible for yours? Is your well being a function of his activities?

Pls don't turn this into a personal affairs sir, and thankfully u regonized ur tinubu is not d only architect of GEJ failure,i have never scream his name for e defeatel of GEJ cos I know what is on ground
Tinubu has been reduced to spectator for those that are willing to hear the truth..
Am not the op, the op said something and I backed it with what I know is genuine information..
The point is if tinubu is political god as u normally assume he his, he won't have problems winning in South West..
It is now Presidency 2 0 Tinubu..
The humiliation has just begun
Re: Is Akeredolu's Victory In Ondo The End Of The Tinubu Political Dynasty? by shukuokukobambl: 3:29pm On Sep 04, 2016
Mixty:

Even in the SW, gej got 40% yet you clowns insist Yoruba are the reason for your failures in life. Isn't that a dumb position to take? cheesy

Why then have you and your fellow clowns being obsessing about Tinubu as the reason for Jonathan's failure at the poll?

4 Likes

Re: Is Akeredolu's Victory In Ondo The End Of The Tinubu Political Dynasty? by shukuokukobambl: 3:34pm On Sep 04, 2016
Carmal90:

Pls don't turn this into a personal affairs sir, and thankfully u regonized ur tinubu is not d only architect of GEJ failure,i have never scream his name for e defeatel of GEJ cos I know what is on ground
Tinubu has been reduced to spectator for those that are willing to hear the truth..
Am not the op, the op said something and I backed it with what I know is genuine information..
The point is if tinubu is political god as u normally assume he his, he won't have problems winning in South West..
It is now Presidency 2 0 Tinubu..
The humiliation has just begun

Any half intelligent person who has followed my posts or even this thread will realize I see Tinubu as simply one man. I couldn't care less about him. My Yoruba homeland is infinitely more important cheesy

Its you and the op who need some growing up to do. How can you turn the election of the governor of a whole state into an issue of one man; Tinubu? Is he your god? Or is he the devil dealing with your destiny? cheesy

I saw the primaries as a victory for Akeredolu, you saw it as a failure party for Tinubu who was neither a candidate nor an ondo man. Why?

7 Likes

Re: Is Akeredolu's Victory In Ondo The End Of The Tinubu Political Dynasty? by Oblang(m): 3:36pm On Sep 04, 2016
Carmal90:

Ahhh, see u, we in politics know how knows vividly that tinubu political influence is largely overrated,and for ur information,tinubu did not and cannot dislodge Jonathan, he joined other political bigwigs in wrestling power from Jonathan,bigwigs like SARAKI,ATIKU,KWANKWASO,BUHARI,LATE AUDU,OBASANJO,OKOROCHA,OYINLOLA,ADELEKE,AKEREDOLU,BORROFICE,SEGUN ONI,and so many other political bigwigs....or will u know deny d obvious
Tinubu political hold is fast diminishing,even in lagos he is having sleepless night

That's why u lots can never get it politically. Politics is beyond being emotional. It's a game. U should know when to bridge alliances sometimes to get what u want. As a matter of fact akeredolu severally has denied those statements credited to him against tinubu. It's still a win win for tinubu.

7 Likes

Re: Is Akeredolu's Victory In Ondo The End Of The Tinubu Political Dynasty? by sherrylo: 3:36pm On Sep 04, 2016
ChessEnthusiast:

Why do y'all still blame him for your miserable lives?

I tire o

1 Like

Re: Is Akeredolu's Victory In Ondo The End Of The Tinubu Political Dynasty? by Olu317(m): 3:37pm On Sep 04, 2016
Some of you who were probably wearing diapers when Tinubu was a pivotal member of NADECO lacked true credibility to even assert defeat to him simply because of ONDO state APC's election. Either his anointed candidate won or not. It has nothing to do with the respected icon whom you castigate.Have you thought about the location where Abraham came from and Akeredolu?, do your calculation very well if you know what I mean. It is obvious many of you are not Yoruba persons and I so much wonder what really concern you people with south west's politic and not mind your own Tribe's politics.Head or tail, Yoruba remain one entity and a person like Akeredolu will never at any point in time call Tinubu a bad brother irrespective of their differences and will never see him as enemy no matter what. Yoruba Race don't play do or die politics like some of your people in other part of your country called Nigeria . Tinubu represent the interest of Yoruba Race and so shall it stand even if he benefit for working to structure Yoruba politics the way you people had treated us in Nigeria. For the first time, we are at the centre of government,you see him as a betrayal to Goodluck jonathan whose issues will be narrated in another day . Some of you that lack what it takes to understand leadership role ought to go back to school and study. In Yoruba land leaders emerge naturally because he is appointed divinely,check our culture and history, nothing happens without a reason....This is the reason we are not like the rest of you people....Go to your village and study how position are worn and lost....lastly,God bless Tinubu, Akeredolu, all Yoruba chosen ones and Yoruba people in all geographical location in Nigeria.

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Video Of FCT Abuja Residents Looting NEMA Warehouse (video) / IGP Confirms Forgery Of Senate Rules, Says Saraki, Ekeremadu Have No Immunity / Why I Wasn’t Moved By Orubebe’s Outburst – Jega

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.