Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,820 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:30 PM

Is Akeredolu's Victory In Ondo The End Of The Tinubu Political Dynasty? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Akeredolu's Victory In Ondo The End Of The Tinubu Political Dynasty? (45096 Views)

Ondo Election: Tinubu Hails Akeredolu’s Victory, Oyegun, Buhari / Fayemi Joins Akeredolu’s Victory Train (Photos) / Why APC Panel Nullified Akeredolu’s Victory In Ondo Governorship Primary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Akeredolu's Victory In Ondo The End Of The Tinubu Political Dynasty? by Carmal90(m): 5:44pm On Sep 04, 2016
barcaboi:

go and google last 10 appointment of PMB; abike, Mr. Ben of Budget planning, and lots more....stop kidding ursef b4 una die young...clip wings ko....even adefulire was given post...lai mohammed....go figure dude

Sorry, u can't understand...only real politician will do
Re: Is Akeredolu's Victory In Ondo The End Of The Tinubu Political Dynasty? by Carmal90(m): 5:47pm On Sep 04, 2016
shukuokukobambl:

See hopeless slowpoke wasting away because he believes Tinubu is the reason for the failures of his ancestors and his lineage cheesy

Tinubu remains the god responsible for your hopeless destiny. If I'm wrong, prove it by ignoring any issue concerning him cheesy

Of course you cant wink

Ur tin god lost, I know why u are angry,ur soup pot is on d verge of collapsing but unfortunately i can't help...sorry u hear retard
Re: Is Akeredolu's Victory In Ondo The End Of The Tinubu Political Dynasty? by Carmal90(m): 5:49pm On Sep 04, 2016
tawababiola:

u guys marvel me anytime u comment...must u win every battles u fight? no man is an island..no man can crumble Tinubu's wings in southwest and nig as whole. Tinubu remains d best politically

From ur post u agree he lost, thanks many people here did not...recent happenings shows clearly tinubu is loosing his grips...it all started from Saraki case
Re: Is Akeredolu's Victory In Ondo The End Of The Tinubu Political Dynasty? by shukuokukobambl: 5:56pm On Sep 04, 2016
Carmal90:

Ur tin god lost, I know why u are angry,ur soup pot is on d verge of collapsing but unfortunately i can't help...sorry u hear retard

My god is my Yoruba homeland cheesy

I lost nothing you this homeless OSU slowpoke. Tinubu must indeed be a very big factor in your existence and you've proved it with your obsession over his affairs cheesy

Retard, keep talking about Tinubu. The less always discuss the greater cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Is Akeredolu's Victory In Ondo The End Of The Tinubu Political Dynasty? by Davonjagah(m): 6:05pm On Sep 04, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Akeredolu's Victory In Ondo The End Of The Tinubu Political Dynasty? by Carmal90(m): 6:11pm On Sep 04, 2016
shukuokukobambl:

My god is my Yoruba homeland cheesy

I lost nothing you this homeless OSU slowpoke. Tinubu must indeed be a very big factor in your existence and you've proved it with your obsession over his affairs cheesy

Retard, keep talking about Tinubu. The less always discuss the greater cheesy

So when he was supporting an unknown u didn't know Yoruba race is yours...
I pity d day u were born.. walahi
Re: Is Akeredolu's Victory In Ondo The End Of The Tinubu Political Dynasty? by shukuokukobambl: 6:28pm On Sep 04, 2016
Carmal90:

So when he was supporting an unknown u didn't know Yoruba race is yours...
I pity d day u were born.. walahi

You're a dunce cheesy

Whether Abraham, Akeredolu or Jegede, the PDP candidate, I'm OK with any of them cheesy

They're all worthy ondo citizens and Omoluabis. Now go back into your cave you this OSU cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Is Akeredolu's Victory In Ondo The End Of The Tinubu Political Dynasty? by obizack: 6:29pm On Sep 04, 2016
Do not be deceived. Akeredolu is still Tinubu's anointed candidate. All that happened before the primary election are all political gimmicks aiming at diverting people mind away from the main reason why he lost at the last election. (That he was Tinubu's candidate).

6 Likes

Re: Is Akeredolu's Victory In Ondo The End Of The Tinubu Political Dynasty? by onatisi(m): 6:33pm On Sep 04, 2016
This is the beginning of the end of apc, apc is already divided into 3 factions and what just happened is the cutting down to size of a faction by the combined effort of the other 2 factions
Re: Is Akeredolu's Victory In Ondo The End Of The Tinubu Political Dynasty? by ogunsbanjul(m): 6:33pm On Sep 04, 2016
Whether Tinubu's anointed candidate won the APC primary election in Ondo state or not. Tinubu will forever be relevant in south West, Nigeria, Africa and beyond. We appreciate God in the live of Tinubu politically.

4 Likes

Re: Is Akeredolu's Victory In Ondo The End Of The Tinubu Political Dynasty? by JuanDeDios: 6:34pm On Sep 04, 2016
dhesire:
Who knows maybe Akeredolu is Tinibu's candidate afterall.

Don't trust politicians.
Lol. Abi.
Re: Is Akeredolu's Victory In Ondo The End Of The Tinubu Political Dynasty? by Carmal90(m): 6:36pm On Sep 04, 2016
shukuokukobambl:

You're a dunce cheesy

Whether Abraham, Akeredolu or Jegede, the PDP candidate, I'm OK with any of them cheesy

They're all worthy ondo citizens and Omoluabis. Now go back into your cave you this OSU cheesy

If u like don't like them, wetin concern me ,all I know is ur tin gid is defeated and disgraced
Re: Is Akeredolu's Victory In Ondo The End Of The Tinubu Political Dynasty? by Godwin616: 6:36pm On Sep 04, 2016
dionma:

It will take more than one loss to diminish someone like tinubu. Akeredolu was tinubu candidate before in the last election.do not be surprised to see akeredolu pledge allegiance to tinubu in the days ahead.
I concur. Very soon you will see Akeredolu paying a visit to bourdillon. No be politicians? Abeg forget them. Nothing to lose sleep over. Whoever eventually emerges as Governor, what we demand from them is good governance and accountability.

2 Likes

Re: Is Akeredolu's Victory In Ondo The End Of The Tinubu Political Dynasty? by shukuokukobambl: 6:42pm On Sep 04, 2016
Carmal90:

If u like don't like them, wetin concern me ,all I know is ur tin gid is defeated and disgraced

Yes o. The god disgracing your destiny had his candidate defeated in a primary. You can now experience progress in life cheesy

Now you can jump into the lagoon for a party cheesy

Meanwhile, I like them all very much. Thank you cheesy

1 Like

Re: Is Akeredolu's Victory In Ondo The End Of The Tinubu Political Dynasty? by Ovamboland(m): 6:47pm On Sep 04, 2016
Classic chess move, learn which pawns can be sacrificed to ensure the king is mated.
Nice double pincer move

4 Likes

Re: Is Akeredolu's Victory In Ondo The End Of The Tinubu Political Dynasty? by ralphmayor247: 6:48pm On Sep 04, 2016
Tinubu is a great political if he insist in Akeredolu some people will still go round and said he imposed a candidate on them but now that people of On do as decided to choose who they want Tinubu will definitely embrace and support Aketi

3 Likes

Re: Is Akeredolu's Victory In Ondo The End Of The Tinubu Political Dynasty? by Carmal90(m): 6:57pm On Sep 04, 2016
shukuokukobambl:

Yes o. The god disgracing your destiny had his candidate defeated in a primary. You can now experience progress in life cheesy

Now you can jump into the lagoon for a party cheesy

Meanwhile, I like them all very much. Thank you cheesy

The god us angry with u kind of this people, u don push tinubu lose in Ondo now...
For ur information, am a member of APC here in lagos...if u like don't support any party am less concerned....
U can go and die...I don't care...
I repeat ur tin god lost yesterday and it will take many weeks for the wound to be heal..
Northern caucus teaching him lessons politically
Re: Is Akeredolu's Victory In Ondo The End Of The Tinubu Political Dynasty? by bozz007(m): 7:04pm On Sep 04, 2016
Mixty:

Tinubu did not dislodge GEJ..Nigerians did. His role during the 2019 election was highly exaggerated. Nigerians were just tired of GEJ. Only the SS and SE wanted GEJ (for obvious reasons). With or without Tinubu, the SW would have still voted for Buhari over GEJ.

bullshit, if Buhari didn't have apc ticket, he wont have had the SW votes.
Re: Is Akeredolu's Victory In Ondo The End Of The Tinubu Political Dynasty? by shukuokukobambl: 7:40pm On Sep 04, 2016
Carmal90:

The god us angry with u kind of this people, u don push tinubu lose in Ondo now...
For ur information, am a member of APC here in lagos...if u like don't support any party am less concerned....
I repeat ur tin god lost yesterday and it will take many weeks for the wound to be heal..
Northern caucus teaching him lessons politically

So I wasn't wrong in believing that Tinubu is a factor in your miserable life? cheesy

So you're one of the useless lowlifes that Tinubu used to install Fashola and Ambode? So you've even been used by Tinubu to feather his political nest? cheesy

You mean you're just a political thug with no soul and future? What made you fall out of favour with your employer that made you dislike him so? Did he screw your wife? cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Akeredolu's Victory In Ondo The End Of The Tinubu Political Dynasty? by hundredhundred: 7:42pm On Sep 04, 2016
shukuokukobambl:

Because of people like you, Tinubu will always be relevant in Nigerian politics. You wake up in the morning and after dreaming about the man, you open a thread to discuss his matter. What other proof do you need to know that he's very relevant in your life?

Tinubu has not held any political post in 10 years. He has done more than most thought was possible and like he said in his reply to Abayomi, he wins some battles and loses some. Its the lot of politicians. I don't think he should or will hold any bitterness. He introduced Akeredolu to politics just like Fashola and people must assert their independence. I trust he knows that. Yoruba agenda is bigger than Tinubu and he'll retire or be retired without rancour or damage to the homeland.

Congratulations to Akeredolu and the PDP candidate. I wish ondo people the best of the two candidates.

Stop wasting your time on little kids.

3 Likes

Re: Is Akeredolu's Victory In Ondo The End Of The Tinubu Political Dynasty? by xtervaganza(m): 7:44pm On Sep 04, 2016
Mixty:
Nobody would have ever imagined that the former NBA chairman, Rotimi Akeredolu would defeat Tinubu's annointed candidate (Segun Abraham) in Ondo state APC primaries. This is someone who openly castigated Tinubu for not keeping to his words.

I have always said it that Tinubu's political influence is overrated.

Does this signal the beginning of the end for the Tinubu's political structure? Is Tinubu gradually becoming irrelevant in the south west and in extension, Nigeria?
so because of ordinary primary election Tinubu is now irrelevant to you eh?

A man who unseat a president.

A man who made an unknown quantity a vice president

Guy, you should be renamed daft
Re: Is Akeredolu's Victory In Ondo The End Of The Tinubu Political Dynasty? by hundredhundred: 7:47pm On Sep 04, 2016
onatisi:
This is the beginning of the end of apc, apc is already divided into 3 factions and what just happened is the cutting down to size of a faction by the combined effort of the other 2 factions

Lol. This one no get shame at all. You said same crap last year on how APC wont win any SW states. No one take baba Ghana serious. Lmaoooo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Akeredolu's Victory In Ondo The End Of The Tinubu Political Dynasty? by Carmal90(m): 7:48pm On Sep 04, 2016
shukuokukobambl:

So I wasn't wrong in believing that Tinubu is a factor in your miserable life? cheesy

So you're one of the useless lowlifes that Tinubu used to install Fashola and Ambode? So you've even been used by Tinubu to feather his political nest? cheesy

You mean you're just a political thug with no soul and future? What made you fall out of favour with your employer that made you dislike him so? Did he screw your wife? cheesy

U are bartered, I understand ur point,ur life is on d verge of diminishing, I understand u, boy, in ur sense any body doing politics is a thug I love ur definition of thugs walahi, if am categorized as thugs for doing politics, am gladly one and I love being a thug doing active politics, what will a call ur father that was instrumental in disorganizing a well known political party in yr state..have u forgotten what led to ur mother nor been in ur father house, tell me d destination of ur wife if not that she is harlot, I as a thug is talking sense to ur tin god that he doesn't need u people , u caused more harm to him than goods...
Re: Is Akeredolu's Victory In Ondo The End Of The Tinubu Political Dynasty? by LargeBrown(m): 7:48pm On Sep 04, 2016
Yoruba pple nd toe licking.....Wat hav u gained since u started worshiping tinubu Lemme tell u y Igbo youths Excel[Independent mind set] u havnt gained anytin from toe licking, tink u shld stop?
Re: Is Akeredolu's Victory In Ondo The End Of The Tinubu Political Dynasty? by hundredhundred: 7:50pm On Sep 04, 2016
Carmal90:

I repeat ur tin god lost yesterday and it will take many weeks for the wound to be heal..Northern caucus teaching him lessons politically

What is Northern caucus in an Ondo primary election? The way you kids think sometimes, you keep making noise everywhere as if Tinubu is responsible for your problem. Dont kill yourself cos of politicians bro.

3 Likes

Re: Is Akeredolu's Victory In Ondo The End Of The Tinubu Political Dynasty? by Carmal90(m): 7:52pm On Sep 04, 2016
hundredhundred:

What is Northern caucus in an Ondo primary election? The way you kids think sometimes, you keep making noise everywhere as if Tinubu is responsible for your problem. Dont kill yourself cos of politicians bro.

I can't talk to you, u recommend u for a crash course on politics in your village or state u are....after that come here and learn
Re: Is Akeredolu's Victory In Ondo The End Of The Tinubu Political Dynasty? by shukuokukobambl: 7:52pm On Sep 04, 2016
hundredhundred:

Stop wasting your time on little kids.

Padi mi, I dey enjoy bashing their empty heads small cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Is Akeredolu's Victory In Ondo The End Of The Tinubu Political Dynasty? by hundredhundred: 7:53pm On Sep 04, 2016
LargeBrown:
Yoruba pple nd toe licking.....Wat hav u gained since u started worshiping tinubu Lemme tell u y Igbo youths Excel[Independent mind set] u havnt gained anytin from toe licking, tink u shld stop?

Independent and you all worship Nnamdi Kanu. Lol. T.A Orji that stole you blind is even in the Senate. Ibos that are not even relevant and seen as 5th class citizen of the country. Cant you see Ijaws are now the no 3 tribe in the country, no one take you guys serious at all.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Akeredolu's Victory In Ondo The End Of The Tinubu Political Dynasty? by hundredhundred: 7:55pm On Sep 04, 2016
Carmal90:

I can't talk to you, u recommend u for a crash course on politics in your village or state u are....after that come here and learn

What is u recommen u? You continue to pour spits everywhere like an epileptic patient just cos of a human like you. Dont you have shame? You want to kill yourself over those that dont even know you exist. You have been tutored here but you got no shame, no wonder poverty is your best friend. Smh

3 Likes

Re: Is Akeredolu's Victory In Ondo The End Of The Tinubu Political Dynasty? by Carmal90(m): 8:00pm On Sep 04, 2016
hundredhundred:

What is u recommen u? You continue to pour spits everywhere like an epileptic patient just cos of a human like you. Dont you have shame? You want to kill yourself over those that dont even know you exist. You have been tutored here but you got no shame, no wonder poverty is your best friend. Smh

Ogbeni that prided himself as millionaire, I repeat go and learn from ur head in village after that come here for, I will compound ur knowledge on politics..
Me didn't have to impress u or anybody, am stating s facts as it is...yr tin god is defeated, you can choose d way u die
Re: Is Akeredolu's Victory In Ondo The End Of The Tinubu Political Dynasty? by shukuokukobambl: 8:00pm On Sep 04, 2016
Carmal90:

U are bartered, I understand ur point,ur life is on d verge of diminishing, I understand u, boy, in ur sense any body doing politics is a thug I love ur definition of thugs walahi, if am categorized as thugs for doing politics, am gladly one and I love being a thug doing active politics, what will a call ur father that was instrumental in disorganizing a well known political party in yr state..have u forgotten what led to ur mother nor been in ur father house, tell me d destination of ur wife if not that she is harlot, I as a thug is talking sense to ur tin god that he doesn't need u people , u caused more harm to him than goods...

You're a hopeless thug with no identity in the political space. Tinubu I know, Fashola I know, Akeredolu I know, who are fvcking you? cheesy

You're just a tool in the hands of politicians like Tinubu who dumped you after using you and your youthful life and energy. cheesy

You've been used and dumped, you now come lamenting on social media about your former godfather. Anybody with an ounce of brain knows that all your posts on this thread reeks of the bitterness of a used and now useless political thug. Kpele cheesy

I'm a proud Yoruba man who simply wants the best for Yoruba land whether through APC, PDP, SDP or KOWA party. I can't be a member of any of the opportunistic political parties dominating the political space even if we don't have a choice but to vote one of them cheesy

Fvck you and the politicians your destiny is tied to cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Is Akeredolu's Victory In Ondo The End Of The Tinubu Political Dynasty? by hundredhundred: 8:05pm On Sep 04, 2016
[s]
Carmal90:

Ogbeni that prided himself as millionaire, I repeat go and learn from ur head in village after that come here for, I will compound ur knowledge on politics..
Me didn't have to impress u or anybody, am stating s facts as it is...yr tin god is defeated, you can choose d way u die
[/s]

Trash from a deluded being. So you want to end your pathetic life cos of a human like you. See the way you are disgracing your parent online cos of politicians, what do you know about politics? So all this ranting and spit splashing is politics to you, no wonder you have achieved nothing in life at your age. Pathetic.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

IGP Confirms Forgery Of Senate Rules, Says Saraki, Ekeremadu Have No Immunity / I’ll Teach You How To Defeat Tinubu In Lagos, Saraki Tells Lagos PDP / Video Of FCT Abuja Residents Looting NEMA Warehouse (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.