Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,081 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:18 PM

Is Akeredolu's Victory In Ondo The End Of The Tinubu Political Dynasty? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Akeredolu's Victory In Ondo The End Of The Tinubu Political Dynasty? (45054 Views)

Ondo Election: Tinubu Hails Akeredolu’s Victory, Oyegun, Buhari / Fayemi Joins Akeredolu’s Victory Train (Photos) / Why APC Panel Nullified Akeredolu’s Victory In Ondo Governorship Primary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Akeredolu's Victory In Ondo The End Of The Tinubu Political Dynasty? by Carmal90(m): 4:31pm On Sep 04, 2016
shukuokukobambl:

If you had any intelligence, you'll realize this year's APC and PDP primaries paraded some of the brightest juggernauts in ondo politics since a very long time. Whichever way it swings, the ondo people will be the beneficiaries and I expect you to dwell on that wink

Its 2016, yet yours still obsessing over one man? What if he drops dead tomorrow? Will you die and go with him? Will your income reduce or increase because of that? How many times do I have to tell you that for me and other sensible Yoruba, The Yoruba agenda is bigger than Tinubu or anybody ?!!

Mr carmal, I want to assume you're a Yoruba man which is why I'm entertaining your posts. If you're not, biko face your own republic angry

What did u just said??
Who brings ethnicity sentiment to this,
And for ur info, Ondo has always been producing fine and nice political personality for election.. Google is ur friend..
I know u don't have any sense of intelligence reason am trying to bring u along...but sorry u seem unteachable..
Tinubu lost gallantly, if u like cry me a river...I don't care
Re: Is Akeredolu's Victory In Ondo The End Of The Tinubu Political Dynasty? by Adminisher: 4:33pm On Sep 04, 2016
excanny:
Expected. The Eastern Yorubas(Ekiti&Ondo) are the defiant nonconformist type. The herd mentality stuff wouldn't really work much in this axis.

You don't know jack. A lot of you are too young to be commenting on Yoruba politics. Yoruba politics was already developed when people like Tinubu and Obj were still in primary school. The Oyos are the real non conformists. The subset of Oyo people called Ogbomoshos are the real fire crackers. Egbas are highly independent. Ondo are aggressive personally but politically docile same for Ekiti, otherwise Fayose won't be governor

3 Likes

Re: Is Akeredolu's Victory In Ondo The End Of The Tinubu Political Dynasty? by Carmal90(m): 4:34pm On Sep 04, 2016
Oblang:

I will remind u of this statement when tinubu start campaigning for him. I still listen to an interview granted by aketi this afternoon. From the interview it's obvious tinubu is still bin held high by him....

Ahhhhhhh see u, tinubu must campaign for him now...I said must are they not in d same APC??
Fashola campaigned for ambode despite not been his candidate.....no tinubu is not been held high by aketi,they became enemy shortly after osinbanjo became vice president candidate...
Re: Is Akeredolu's Victory In Ondo The End Of The Tinubu Political Dynasty? by Lordxeer(m): 4:37pm On Sep 04, 2016
KINGwax007:
pls, what happened in kogi? grin grin

You guys are still pained that the 'supposedly irrelevant Yoruba guy' beats you face down...

Dude, Jonathan don lose since 2015.. Abeg, move on..
And if u couldn't, like 99% of you...
what is this one saying?
Re: Is Akeredolu's Victory In Ondo The End Of The Tinubu Political Dynasty? by shukuokukobambl: 4:40pm On Sep 04, 2016
Carmal90:

What did u just said??
Who brings ethnicity sentiment to this,
And for ur info, Ondo has always been producing fine and nice political personality for election.. Google is ur friend..
I know u don't have any sense of intelligence reason am trying to bring u along...but sorry u seem unteachable..
Tinubu lost gallantly, if u like cry me a river...I don't care

cheesy cheesy I knew its one of the outcasts that has no home to return to cheesy

Congratulations on your freedom. The god that held your destiny captive has been unseated so you can now dance. You must really be very low the societal ladder for one man's activities to mean so much to you. Tinubu 'lost', you can now go celebrate in the lagoon cheesy

I rejoice with you on your salvation after so many years. May you never be enslaved again by the grace of shuku okuko bambiala cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Is Akeredolu's Victory In Ondo The End Of The Tinubu Political Dynasty? by Ghost01(m): 4:41pm On Sep 04, 2016
dhesire:
Who knows maybe Akeredolu is Tinibu's candidate afterall.

Don't trust politicians.
Thank you o. I wonder why people like the OP reason the way they do. At the end of the day, the political elites, irrespective of political party affiliation, are all in bed together. Aketi had Tinubu's support in 2012, what makes people think that the two are now sworn enemies?

Until the average Nigerian get to understand the way politics is played in Nigeria, we are going to keep running in circles.

6 Likes

Re: Is Akeredolu's Victory In Ondo The End Of The Tinubu Political Dynasty? by ceeethru(m): 4:42pm On Sep 04, 2016
MisterB13:
By far the wisest comment of all so far #betterThinking

Thank you MisterB13. Sometimes we ought to think very deep to address some issues.

1 Like

Re: Is Akeredolu's Victory In Ondo The End Of The Tinubu Political Dynasty? by Bovis(m): 4:45pm On Sep 04, 2016
evatee:

You will soon know how relevant Tinubu is. All the brouhaha just before the primaries was a plan work. Akeredolu Aketi is the real anointed candidate of Tinubu. ...you all were being distracted with Segun Abraham and the dumbest of all Tunji Abayomi that could only squeeze out 33 votes.

Tinubu will continue teaching you politics. Give him the respect.

Don't rush to type or talk against Tinubu if u don't know the truth behind some of his decisions.

You will soon know the truth of what I said.
I remember the same Reverse psychology strategy was used in Lagos state during the ACN primaries to pick Fashola.

Politics is a game and I guess the old fox has gone back to his old ways in order to outsmart those oppose to his selection

4 Likes

Re: Is Akeredolu's Victory In Ondo The End Of The Tinubu Political Dynasty? by juman(m): 4:50pm On Sep 04, 2016
I laugh. grin

It is tinubu and his boys that would give the candidate the billions of naira needed for his campaign.
Re: Is Akeredolu's Victory In Ondo The End Of The Tinubu Political Dynasty? by edupedia: 4:58pm On Sep 04, 2016
Carmal90:

Ahhh, see u, we in politics know how knows vividly that tinubu political influence is largely overrated,and for ur information,tinubu did not and cannot dislodge Jonathan, he joined other political bigwigs in wrestling power from Jonathan,bigwigs like SARAKI,ATIKU,KWANKWASO,BUHARI,LATE AUDU,OBASANJO,OKOROCHA,OYINLOLA,ADELEKE,AKEREDOLU,BORROFICE,SEGUN ONI,and so many other political bigwigs....or will u know deny d obvious
Tinubu political hold is fast diminishing,even in lagos he is having sleepless night

...I like what you are saying, but it is fiction from your dream...

3 Likes

Re: Is Akeredolu's Victory In Ondo The End Of The Tinubu Political Dynasty? by egbetokuns(m): 4:59pm On Sep 04, 2016
ceeethru:
Lol, Nigerians we really have problem with our mentality, if Abraham had won it would have been that Tinibu has imposed, now Rotimi has won its now Tinubu has been defeated, what played out is politics, what I love most is the transparency and the manner the primary was conducted, if elections were being conducted like this in Nigeria, things would have been better, is not all abt Tinubu nor Rotimi, is about democracy, come to think of it was it not the same Tinubu that brought Rotimi in 2012? So who is Tinubu, who is Rotimi and who is Abraham? To the winner I say congratulations to him and I will advice him to reach out to his party men and work closely with them if he must win the next coming election, he can't do it alone, that's my take.

Thank You ..Transparency and the manner of the election shows that APC is good for Nigeria at least we can rest assure that Democracy is at work in our country. PDP primary is kangaroo and no1 cry abt it. its one Man Show

3 Likes

Re: Is Akeredolu's Victory In Ondo The End Of The Tinubu Political Dynasty? by DanielPop(m): 5:02pm On Sep 04, 2016
It's called the "flanking move" in inner caucus politics. Sell a dummy and plant the "real" candidate. Yes, take it to the bank....Tinubu got his man the ticket...the way flanking politics is played. Akeredolu is Tinubu's candidate. The joke is on those who know little or nothing about how politics is played. undecided I pray akeredolu loses...

4 Likes

Re: Is Akeredolu's Victory In Ondo The End Of The Tinubu Political Dynasty? by willibounce1(m): 5:07pm On Sep 04, 2016
Carmal90:

See u with high self esteem...SMH

Tinubu ass licker

Go and die....flat head.

2 Likes

Re: Is Akeredolu's Victory In Ondo The End Of The Tinubu Political Dynasty? by raumdeuter: 5:10pm On Sep 04, 2016
Some people are born iddiotss

If they dont know Akeredolu and Tinubu have a life long pact.

Check the link between Akeredolu, Justice Salami and Tinubu.

Tinubu promised to make Aketi Governor of Ondo to Justice Salami and its playing out now

5 Likes

Re: Is Akeredolu's Victory In Ondo The End Of The Tinubu Political Dynasty? by Nobody: 5:12pm On Sep 04, 2016
One lost battle is not enough to draw conclusion.
Re: Is Akeredolu's Victory In Ondo The End Of The Tinubu Political Dynasty? by babayinka77(m): 5:12pm On Sep 04, 2016
shukuokukobambl:

Because of people like you, Tinubu will always be relevant in Nigerian politics. You wake up in the morning and after dreaming about the man, you open a thread to discuss his matter. What other proof do you need to know that he's very relevant in your life?

Tinubu has not held any political post in 10 years. He has done more than most thought was possible and like he said in his reply to Abayomi, he wins some battles and loses some. Its the lot of politicians. I don't think he should or will hold any bitterness. He introduced Akeredolu to politics just like Fashola and people must assert their independence. I trust he knows that. Yoruba agenda is bigger than Tinubu and he'll retire or be retired without rancour or damage to the homeland.

Congratulations to Akeredolu and the PDP candidate. I wish ondo people the best of the two candidates.
God bless the writer of this comment. I belief Tinubu as a politician has the right to support any candidate in any election, but he can not single handedly make his candidate the winner. This is democracy at work and it shows Tinubu as a true democrat who wouldn't put personal interest ahead of party. His candidate lost because he's not the most loved by his people. Thats what Jagaban told Akeredolu before now, he told akeredolu to go and market himself to his people and now he has won, perhaps he wouldn't have won if he had Tinubu's support. Let all of the contestants now work together for the Party.

5 Likes

Re: Is Akeredolu's Victory In Ondo The End Of The Tinubu Political Dynasty? by Oblang(m): 5:17pm On Sep 04, 2016
Carmal90:

Ahhhhhhh see u, tinubu must campaign for him now...I said must are they not in d same APC??
Fashola campaigned for ambode despite not been his candidate.....no tinubu is not been held high by aketi,they became enemy shortly after osinbanjo became vice president candidate...

OK dey there dey insinuate...
Re: Is Akeredolu's Victory In Ondo The End Of The Tinubu Political Dynasty? by Carmal90(m): 5:19pm On Sep 04, 2016
Oblang:

OK dey there dey insinuate...

Insinuate what pls??
Re: Is Akeredolu's Victory In Ondo The End Of The Tinubu Political Dynasty? by Carmal90(m): 5:20pm On Sep 04, 2016
willibounce1:

Go and die....flat head.

U should rot on earth hammer head
Re: Is Akeredolu's Victory In Ondo The End Of The Tinubu Political Dynasty? by Carmal90(m): 5:22pm On Sep 04, 2016
edupedia:

...I like what you are saying, but it is fiction from your dream...

Yes I know,bring ur own non fiction story
Re: Is Akeredolu's Victory In Ondo The End Of The Tinubu Political Dynasty? by Carmal90(m): 5:23pm On Sep 04, 2016
shukuokukobambl:

cheesy cheesy I knew its one of the outcasts that has no home to return to cheesy

Congratulations on your freedom. The god that held your destiny captive has been unseated so you can now dance. You must really be very low the societal ladder for one man's activities to mean so much to you. Tinubu 'lost', you can now go celebrate in the lagoon cheesy

I rejoice with you on your salvation after so many years. May you never be enslaved again by the grace of shuku okuko bambiala cheesy

See slowpoke quoting and preaching...
Your tin god lost yesterday ...pls do ur worst

Re: Is Akeredolu's Victory In Ondo The End Of The Tinubu Political Dynasty? by barcaboi(m): 5:27pm On Sep 04, 2016
Mixty:
Nobody would have ever imagined that the former NBA chairman, Rotimi Akeredolu would defeat Tinubu's annointed candidate (Segun Abraham) in Ondo state APC primaries. This is someone who openly castigated Tinubu for not keeping to his words.

I have always said it that Tinubu's political influence is overrated.

Does this signal the beginning of the end for the Tinubu's political structure? Is Tinubu gradually becoming irrelevant in the south west and in extension, Nigeria?
was tinubu suppose to vote?.... he's defeated the ruling party hands down and his candidate losing ondo primary doesn't take anything from him...infact I wldav liked Abraham to step down b4 he lost....Jagaban is a force to recon with.....moreover is it not the same party both are?.... Jagaban will be working for the winner's overall takeover of Ondo....thats the target. ...u keep underestimating him to ur own happiness. ....Ondo government is d target...don't dull

3 Likes

Re: Is Akeredolu's Victory In Ondo The End Of The Tinubu Political Dynasty? by tawababiola: 5:28pm On Sep 04, 2016
Carmal90:

The election was a battle to test supremacy, he lost gallantly to northern caucus.....he has been clipped

u guys marvel me anytime u comment...must u win every battles u fight? no man is an island..no man can crumble Tinubu's wings in southwest and nig as whole. Tinubu remains d best politically

3 Likes

Re: Is Akeredolu's Victory In Ondo The End Of The Tinubu Political Dynasty? by shukuokukobambl: 5:29pm On Sep 04, 2016
Carmal90:

See slowpoke quoting and preaching...
Your tin god lost yesterday ...pls do ur worst

See hopeless slowpoke wasting away because he believes Tinubu is the reason for the failures of his ancestors and his lineage cheesy

Tinubu remains the god responsible for your hopeless destiny. If I'm wrong, prove it by ignoring any issue concerning him cheesy

Of course you cant wink

3 Likes

Re: Is Akeredolu's Victory In Ondo The End Of The Tinubu Political Dynasty? by barcaboi(m): 5:29pm On Sep 04, 2016
Carmal90:

U wrote thrash sir, tinubu wings has been clipped, this is not d first time it is happening to him, PMB and his northern caucus are desperate to humiliate him more..u remember kogi?? I have said it severally tinubu political influence is largely overrated..
go and google last 10 appointment of PMB; abike, Mr. Ben of Budget planning, and lots more....stop kidding ursef b4 una die young...clip wings ko....even adefulire was given post...lai mohammed....go figure dude

4 Likes

Re: Is Akeredolu's Victory In Ondo The End Of The Tinubu Political Dynasty? by 4dor: 5:31pm On Sep 04, 2016
Mixty:
Nobody would have ever imagined that the former NBA chairman, Rotimi Akeredolu would defeat Tinubu's annointed candidate (Segun Abraham) in Ondo state APC primaries. This is someone who openly castigated Tinubu for not keeping to his words.

I have always said it that Tinubu's political influence is overrated.

Does this signal the beginning of the end for the Tinubu's political structure? Is Tinubu gradually becoming irrelevant in the south west and in extension, Nigeria?

Please write this somewhere, all of you got played. The same card that was played for Osibanjo to be VP is the same that was used here. Reply me when the truth is out.

7 Likes

Re: Is Akeredolu's Victory In Ondo The End Of The Tinubu Political Dynasty? by shukuokukobambl: 5:31pm On Sep 04, 2016
tawababiola:

u guys marvel me anytime u comment...must u win every battles u fight? no man is an island..no man can crumble Tinubu's wings in southwest and nig as whole. Tinubu remains d best politically

Pls don't mind that clown you quoted cheesy

Tinubu fvcked the goddess he was dedicated to thereby ruining his destiny. He can never stop talking about Tinubu. Its his life's mission cheesy

1 Like

Re: Is Akeredolu's Victory In Ondo The End Of The Tinubu Political Dynasty? by barcaboi(m): 5:32pm On Sep 04, 2016
Carmal90:

What is he saying
Who brought Jonathan issue here??
Tinubu political sagacity is largely overrated... take that from me....
Tinubu didn't win Jonathan Nigerians did...
Buhari can't win Pdp without new Pdp member...
Tinubu has been trying to dislodge pdp from top seat and kept failing until new Pdp joined him..
On what happen in kogi? Pls go and find out sir it seems u are still a learner politically...
olodo...do u tnk yorubas weren't instrumental in PMB victory?....chai...see ds guy o...why SS and SE pple hate yorubas now?....u crying spilld milk over someone else matter like its not d same APC we're talking about

4 Likes

Re: Is Akeredolu's Victory In Ondo The End Of The Tinubu Political Dynasty? by 4dor: 5:34pm On Sep 04, 2016
dionma:

It will take more than one loss to diminish someone like tinubu. Akeredolu was tinubu candidate before in the last election.do not be surprised to see akeredolu pledge allegiance to tinubu in the days ahead.

You are smart!

2 Likes

Re: Is Akeredolu's Victory In Ondo The End Of The Tinubu Political Dynasty? by Nobody: 5:34pm On Sep 04, 2016
excanny:
Expected. The Eastern Yorubas(Ekiti&Ondo) are the defiant nonconformist type. The herd mentality stuff wouldn't really work much in this axis.

You must be stupid to say that

3 Likes

Re: Is Akeredolu's Victory In Ondo The End Of The Tinubu Political Dynasty? by 4dor: 5:38pm On Sep 04, 2016
anigbajumo:

[b]

Lol,jagaban is not just a party Leader but a political strategist that plays game of politics in different perspective beyond some people critical thinking.

Akeredolu is a Tinubu candidate but it takes a reasonable politician to understand the game.If u doubt me,checkout Akeredolu's statement after Tinubu was accused of imposition of candidate.
If there was no Abraham's saga,masses and other prominent politician's even in the party may accused Tinubu of imposition of Akeredolu like 2012 which may cause many damage b4 the party primary election nd after during the poll.Abraham was used to diverted such attention.

In the eyes of the Masses, Akeredolu is not Tinubu choice but is clearly seen that jegede is miminko's boy.As a bonafied voter who will you vote for??Definitely someone who is independent of which Akeredolu is not,is just a master plan that ordinary voters' can't understand.

Tinubu will always loyal to some people he believe in (Those who he introduce to politics which are technocrats) nd teaches you unwise people the game of politics.

[/b]

Thread Closed, you have painted the true picture.

4 Likes

Re: Is Akeredolu's Victory In Ondo The End Of The Tinubu Political Dynasty? by Carmal90(m): 5:42pm On Sep 04, 2016
barcaboi:

olodo...do u tnk yorubas weren't instrumental in PMB victory?....chai...see ds guy o...why SS and SE pple hate yorubas now?....u crying spilld milk over someone else matter like its not d same APC we're talking about

Pls point to where I said such....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Youths In Ibadan Support Atiku, Storm The Streets Of Ibadan, Oyo State / Atiku Abubakar At Emir Sanusi's Palace, Sits Down On The Rug (photo) / 2019: PDP Eyes Northwest As Party Sets To Dump Atiku, Saraki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.